OT: Nuisance decriminalized jaw walking

Oct 3, 2022, 4:25:25 PMOct 3
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/newsom-decriminalizes-jaywalking/

I think I am going to have to agree with him on this
one.

I am wondering is they have a spitting on the sidewalk
law too.

rbowman

Oct 3, 2022, 10:47:47 PMOct 3
On 10/3/22 14:25, T wrote:
> https://www.oann.com/newsroom/newsom-decriminalizes-jaywalking/
>
> I think I am going to have to agree with him on this
> one.

Sometimes... I don't think jaywalking is illegal in this state but last
week a guy was crossing a busy street about 100' from a real crosswalk.
No problem. I slowed a bit and he went into the Stepin Fetchit moonwalk
mode.

Peeler

Oct 4, 2022, 4:07:30 AMOct 4
On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 20:47:38 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Sometimes... I don't think jaywalking is illegal in this state but last
> week a guy was crossing a busy street about 100' from a real crosswalk.
> No problem. I slowed a bit and he went into the Stepin Fetchit moonwalk
> mode.

Not sometimes, but ALWAYS... I think that you simply LOVE to hear yourself
talking, you abnormal gossiping senile Yankietard. <tsk>