shreya g

Jun 10, 2022, 12:22:11 AM6/10/22
are looking girls for sex? join and start date with local girls near area.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 21, 2022, 8:58:00 AM6/21/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 62.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2037 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
1095 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:57:36 GMT in message-id
<4fjsK.311020$W169....@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

DDuZdro6tG3X

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 21, 2022, 6:37:29 PM6/21/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 62.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2054 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
1111 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:51:13 GMT in
message-id <l3rsK.369034$zJe2....@usenetxs.com>.

SonoxmLlJPr9

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 21, 2022, 7:48:39 PM6/21/22
Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 63.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2095 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
1150 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:40:03 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t8tksj$956$4...@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

/u0jBge7DSyC

Edward Hernandez

Jun 21, 2022, 7:48:41 PM6/21/22
John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 63.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2095 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
1150 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:40:15 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t8tksu$956$5...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

NyEMl9X4dh0K

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 22, 2022, 11:54:33 PM6/22/22
John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 64.0% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 2180 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1220 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 03:50:55 GMT in message-id
<zqRsK.589$pqD...@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

C6DYQomT6jLU

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 24, 2022, 2:12:43 PM6/24/22
How stupid is the John Doe troll?

The John Doe troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on
20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Doe
troll responds to its own post with a correction, but stupidly forgets
that it sets a Followup-To: header to the "alt.test.group", resulting in
its correction article posting only to "alt.test.group":

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790440700

The John Doe troll, mister "alway...@message.header", is so stupid it
does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own vacuous
insults.

Special thanks to corvid <b...@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Doe troll:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:42:20 GMT in message-id
<0ImtK.60514$pqD1....@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

jeo6U+Ave6+1

Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 24, 2022, 11:14:41 PM6/24/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 65.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2349 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1368 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:53:45 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t95tbp$5kp$3...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

FNsEyudpixtw

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edward Hernandez

Jun 28, 2022, 10:28:19 AM6/28/22
John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 66.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2453 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1448 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:00:20 GMT in
message-id <UPDuK.78554$cEE9....@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

VS1HJIW4QP9o

John Doe

Jun 28, 2022, 7:33:35 PM6/28/22
Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is/was flagging off-topic posts
with its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <alway...@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Find Women for sex : Hookups near me
> Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:00:20 GMT
>
> Google spam...

Edward Hernandez

Jun 28, 2022, 8:08:14 PM6/28/22
John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 66.4% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 2478 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1470 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 28 Jun 2022 23:33:30 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t9g34a$17air$9...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

q/EAXWD39Uu2

shreya g

Jul 10, 2022, 3:06:16 AM7/10/22
girls for sex tonight
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sex dating

Nov 11, 2022, 11:34:33 AM11/11/22
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.

Join Now: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2068597.subhookups

James rock

Dec 10, 2022, 2:39:40 PM12/10/22
On Friday, 11 November 2022 at 22:04:33 UTC+5:30, sex dating wrote:
> Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
>
> Join Now: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2068597.subhookups
adult dating married and singles women online. Looking girls for sex tonight? Find like minded divorced women for one night stand

Join Now: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2068597.subhookups

jac jon

Jan 6, 2023, 12:54:24 PM1/6/23