Most absurd lie on a product

Commander Kinsey

May 11, 2021, 10:14:17 AM5/11/21
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780

1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

williamwright

May 11, 2021, 10:17:46 AM5/11/21
On 11/05/2021 15:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>
> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner?  Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
> Ion batteries.  So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
> one battery.  I'm not so sure that's going to work....

It'll be 120W. Put your glasses on.

Bill

Commander Kinsey

May 11, 2021, 10:21:33 AM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:

> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>
> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

And this, Germany openly selling an 1800W vacuum! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254936856463 What happened to the 800W EU limit? Or are the morons so stupid as to think nobody would conceivably use an "industrial" vacuum cleaner in their home? I wonder if they send people round to inspect which type you're operating?

Fredxx

May 11, 2021, 10:24:32 AM5/11/21
The eBay listing says 1200W in more than one place. I can't see anywhere
that quotes 120W.

All nonsense of course.

Fredxx

May 11, 2021, 10:27:45 AM5/11/21
That is how the law works. Create a law with loopholes and the loopholes
are exploited.

The same happened with incandescent bulbs, the law allowed you to
purchase rugged bulbs. You still can. An LED won't last long as your
oven light.

Ralph Mowery

May 11, 2021, 10:32:49 AM5/11/21
In article <s7e42q$2m1$1...@dont-email.me>, fre...@nospam.co.uk says...
That 1200 watts must be calculated like some computer speakers. They
were rated around 100 watts. Powered by a 12 volt 1 amp wall cube and
inside the speakers were marked 8 ohms 2 watts.

Clare Snyder

May 11, 2021, 10:43:52 AM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:24:24 +0100, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.co.uk>
wrote:
Those be Chinese "whats"?

tim...

May 11, 2021, 12:17:23 PM5/11/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com>
> wrote:
>
>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>>
>> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
>> Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
>> one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....
>
> And this, Germany openly selling an 1800W vacuum!
> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254936856463 What happened to the 800W EU
> limit? Or are the morons so stupid as to think nobody would conceivably
> use an "industrial" vacuum cleaner in their home?

when it looks that ugly

yes

The Natural Philosopher

May 11, 2021, 12:36:56 PM5/11/21
krauts simply cant do a 'Henry'

--
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.

Peeler

May 11, 2021, 12:38:54 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Peeler

May 11, 2021, 12:42:03 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:17:34 +0100, williamwright, another mentally
challenged troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered:

> It'll be 120W. Put your glasses on.

Put your glasses on, senile idiot, and finally realize that you are feeding
a PROVEN clinically insane trolling attention whore! <tsk>

Peeler

May 11, 2021, 12:44:20 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:27:39 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

> That is how the law works. Create a law with loopholes and the loopholes
> are exploited.

That is how feeding a troll works. Let the troll set out the dumbest baits
and at least one of you troll-feeding, demented, senile idiots will come
running along to take it gratefully!

Peeler

May 11, 2021, 12:46:41 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:17:17 +0100, dim..., another demented troll-feeding
senile idiot, babbled:

> when it looks that ugly
>
> yes

It can't be as ugly as you troll-feeding senile assholes are dumb!

Commander Kinsey

May 11, 2021, 2:07:59 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:27:39 +0100, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

> On 11/05/2021 15:21, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>>>
>>> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
>>> Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
>>> one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....
>>
>> And this, Germany openly selling an 1800W vacuum!
>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254936856463 What happened to the 800W EU
>> limit? Or are the morons so stupid as to think nobody would conceivably
>> use an "industrial" vacuum cleaner in their home? I wonder if they send
>> people round to inspect which type you're operating?
>
> That is how the law works. Create a law with loopholes and the loopholes
> are exploited.

Why are lawmakers so thick?

> The same happened with incandescent bulbs, the law allowed you to
> purchase rugged bulbs. You still can. An LED won't last long as your
> oven light.

Be a bit of a nuisance lighting your room with oven bulbs.

Commander Kinsey

May 11, 2021, 2:14:44 PM5/11/21
Indeed. I have (had, they gave up fairly quick) some Li Ion batteries quoting a mAh 2.5x higher than Sony or Panasonic have ever achieved. They actually contained an eighth of what they claimed. They know they're lying, since if you ask them why they don't last as long as they should, you get a very fast 100% refund with no need to prove or return the "faulty" ones.

I also bought a 2.5" USB hard disk, claiming to be a brand new 1TB drive. SMART data gave me the make and model of the disk inside, showing it was an 8 year old drive which had had many hours of service, and had lots of faults. I opened it and confirmed, they'd even left the label on it! The electronics in the USB to SATA adapter inside it had been fiddled to ignore the bad sectors and claim a higher capacity than it really was. When I complained, they sent me another one the same! Their Ebay account is no longer functional.

Commander Kinsey

May 11, 2021, 2:16:16 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:36:51 +0100, The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 11/05/2021 17:17, tim... wrote:
>>

>> "Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> And this, Germany openly selling an 1800W vacuum!
>>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254936856463 What happened to the 800W EU
>>> limit? Or are the morons so stupid as to think nobody would
>>> conceivably use an "industrial" vacuum cleaner in their home?
>>
>> when it looks that ugly
>>
>> yes
>>

> krauts simply cant do a 'Henry'

A vacuum is a tool, not an ornament. You put it in the cupboard when you've finished, you don't have to look at it all day.

And actually I prefer the industrial look. I like the Gumpert car for example.

And you can get those stupidly small capacity Henrys over the 800W "limit".

Roger Blake

May 11, 2021, 9:16:36 PM5/11/21
On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com

rbowman

May 11, 2021, 9:29:29 PM5/11/21
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:36:51 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 11/05/2021 17:17, tim... wrote:
>>>

>>> "Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> when it looks that ugly
>>>
>>> yes
>>>

>> krauts simply cant do a 'Henry'
>
> A vacuum is a tool, not an ornament. You put it in the cupboard when
> you've finished, you don't have to look at it all day.
>
> And actually I prefer the industrial look. I like the Gumpert car for
> example.

They are not industrial. This is:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/cars/tesla-cybertruck-electric-pickup-truck/index.html

jon

May 12, 2021, 12:12:16 AM5/12/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey wrote:

> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>
> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
> Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
> one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

That is probably the instantaneous power, lasting 5 secs. My little power
pack will start a car engine.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2021, 1:01:22 AM5/12/21
Roger Blake <rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote

> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and
> effective" claim being applied to experimental vaccines
> that have only been in the field for several months

For getting on for a year now actually.

> and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

Another bare faced lie.

> It takes years to determine long-term side effects.

But with this virus killing so many and producing
very serious medical problems with even more,
it makes no sense to be testing the vaccines for
years before using them on the general public.
Particularly with the vaccines that use very
traditional vaccine technology.

> Those stating the Covid-19 vaccines
> are "safe" are liars, by definition.

They actually say they are a lot safer than getting infected by the virus,
stupid.

The Natural Philosopher

May 12, 2021, 2:57:14 AM5/12/21
On 12/05/2021 02:16, Roger Blake wrote:
> On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....
>
> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.
>
> It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
> Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

well its unlikely we know the long term side effects of *not* taking
them...or the long term side effects of all the viruses we caught as
children.

They are safe in the sense that anything is safe. If you expect
absolutes, try religion

--
“People believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman

Unknown

May 12, 2021, 4:19:28 AM5/12/21
After serious thinking Roger Blake wrote :
> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

I'll/have risked it, the alternative risk doesn't bare thinking about.

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

May 12, 2021, 4:58:13 AM5/12/21
Hmm, if it was true Tesla would be on your doorstep offering to buy your
technology by now.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

May 12, 2021, 5:00:16 AM5/12/21
How long for though?
I remember a friend getting a hand held Dysan, which said 20 minutes , long
enough for a clean, well she never got above ten, maybe she just had thicker
dust?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"williamwright" <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote in message

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 5:06:39 AM5/12/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:29:33 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> They are not industrial. This is:

HE is clinically insane. And I'm starting to believe you are too, you
abnormal "male" senile gossip! <BG>

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

May 12, 2021, 5:07:10 AM5/12/21
This discussion reminded me of a model aircraft when I was young which
claimed the most amazing development in propulsion and battery technology
which could keep the plane airborne for 20 minutes, just add water.
So it basically had what looked like two Tea bag sized batteries with wires
at the top corners. the plane was made of flimsy polystyrene foam and the
motored seemed to be some kind of brushless design with a big slow propeller
on the front. You put your water in shook them and then launched it, Note
you needed to do this on a totally still day or it would just blow away. It
would mostly beetle about for maybe five minutes using the batteries then
the propeller stopped and it glided to the ground.

Each time you used the batteries it went for less time.

Still it was the 1960s, and I guess the thought was there....
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 5:09:21 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 15:01:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."

Steve Walker

May 12, 2021, 5:15:19 AM5/12/21
On 12/05/2021 02:16, Roger Blake wrote:
> On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....
>
> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.
>
> It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
> Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

Unknown

May 12, 2021, 5:59:05 AM5/12/21
It happens that Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated :
> So it basically had what looked like two Tea bag sized batteries with wires
> at the top corners. the plane was made of flimsy polystyrene foam and the
> motored seemed to be some kind of brushless design with a big slow propeller
> on the front.

I don't recall brushless being possible in the 1960's.

Larry

May 12, 2021, 6:43:27 AM5/12/21
People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy so it's clearly not safe.
And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.
I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

The Natural Philosopher

May 12, 2021, 7:46:20 AM5/12/21
On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
> will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
> it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
> more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
> artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
> immune system can learn the characteristics
>
> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
> cause cumulative damage.
>
> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

But you are not an ArtsStudent™.
To an ArtsStudent™, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

all women"

The Natural Philosopher

May 12, 2021, 7:48:08 AM5/12/21
Brushless controllers depend on microelectronics that didn't exist then.
It would have been a can brushed motor and a gear box probably

Paul

May 12, 2021, 9:07:05 AM5/12/21
At the beginning, there were around 110 or more projects to
produce a virus. The methodology varies, but there might
have been a half dozen different forms. One of our national
news sites, had a long web page, tracking the various
approaches. The reason so many projects took off, was
to try to find something effective. When you read the article
on RNA_Vaccine, you can see based on its research history,
what a long shot it was.

For a summary of the successful and still-born efforts,
see this article.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/coronavirusvaccinetracker/

*******

The AZ one seems to have a higher risk of clotting, than occurs
naturally in humans. There are enough clotting problems in humans,
before COVID came along, we have a national lab set up here which
does nothing but "genetic tests for clotting conditions". If you're
prone to such conditions, that lab can give a diagnosis so the
doctor knows you've got a problem that needs careful attention.
You can have a genetic predisposition to abnormal clotting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford%E2%80%93AstraZeneca_COVID-19_vaccine

using as a vector the modified chimpanzee adenovirus ChAdOx1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenoviridae

adenoviral serotypes ... (known as the common cold)

The adenovirus is also modified so it cannot reproduce.
The only exception is some question about the Russian Sputnik,
where there are two adenoviruses, and one of them may not
have been quiesced properly. You might have symptoms of a
cold in that case, The Brazilians rejected Sputnik recently.
The Russians don't agree with their analysis. I don't know
if any other country or body is interested in repeating
the Brazilian analysis or not, as verification. This
represents a violation of protocol, rather than a clear
and present danger. You're not supposed to make vaccines
that way.

*******

The Pfizer is a (messenger) RNA one. That's different than DNA, which
is what makes your cells work. Work on the concept started in 1990
(that's to give time to collect all the three-eyed fish as a byproduct).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine#Mechanism

"mRNA vaccines do not affect or reprogram DNA inside the cell.
The synthetic mRNA fragment is a copy of the specific part
of the viral RNA that carries the instructions to build
the antigen of the virus (a protein spike, in the case of
the main coronavirus mRNA vaccines), and is not related
to human DNA. This misconception was circulated as the
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines came to public prominence, and
is a debunked conspiracy theory."

At least one of the two mRNA ones, there were patients with
clotting, but the rate was the same as the rate for
the general population who had not received a vaccine.
Whereas the AZ one, the rate of clot for that is higher
than background. And it looks like the Germans were
likely right, in their estimate of the clot rate for AZ.

Paul

The Natural Philosopher

May 12, 2021, 9:12:38 AM5/12/21
On 12/05/2021 14:06, Paul wrote:
> Whereas the AZ one, the rate of clot for that is higher
> than background. And it looks like the Germans were
> likely right, in their estimate of the clot rate for AZ.

I am not sure that was in the end true..

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.

Steve Walker

May 12, 2021, 10:21:49 AM5/12/21
On 12/05/2021 11:43, Larry wrote:
> On 5/12/21 5:15 AM, Steve Walker wrote:
>>>
>>> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
>>> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
>>> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.
>>>
>>> It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
>>> Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.
>>
>> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine
>> side-effects will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system
>> reactions to it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body
>> there are no more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or,
>> now, an artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus
>> that the immune system can learn the characteristics
>>
>> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and
>> can cause cumulative damage.
>>
>> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.
>

> People are clotting/dying

At a rate barely above what happens in unvaccinated people; far lower
than in people who catch Covid-19; and far lower than in women taking
the pill.

> from the experimental gene therapy

There is no gene therapy, that is simply a term used by anti-vaxxers to
spread fear. Gene therapy modifies your DNA and the vaccines do not.

The Pfizer vaccine contains a small section of mRNA (Messenger RNA)
which cells use for communication. Normally these are naturally released
around the body to instruct cells to produce particular proteins and are
used up and eliminated. In this case the mRNA is introduced as a
vaccine. For the short time that it is in the body, it persuades cells
to make a protein with the same spikes as the virus, so that the immune
system can learn to recognise it.

The Astra-Zeneca vaccine contains an altered monkey virus. Humans are
incapable of catching this monkey virus, but the alteration contains the
same spikes as the virus, so that the immune system can learn to
recognise Covid-19.

> so it's clearly not safe.

Nothing is safe. You can die from drinking too much water!

The levels of risk are small; smaller than the risks of catching the
virus; and a lot smaller than everyday risks that we are happy to take -
driving or cycling for instance.

> And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
> apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.

No vaccine is 100% effective - yet over many decades, they have
protected billions of people and practically wiped out some deadly
illnesses.

Frank

May 12, 2021, 12:16:26 PM5/12/21
Yup, a democrat administration would have waited months and months and
many more deaths to approve the vaccines.

Frank

May 12, 2021, 12:19:23 PM5/12/21
Google up deaths from blood clots and you will see how common the
problem is. Almost did me in 20 years ago and surgeon said his father
had died from a clot.

Commander Kinsey

May 12, 2021, 2:47:39 PM5/12/21
Yeah I saw that, it reminds me of a shape I drew in primary school. Musk needs to invest in a wind tunnel. Those sharp corners are not aerodynamic.

Commander Kinsey

May 12, 2021, 2:51:04 PM5/12/21
All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3 review sites. 300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature of -20.

Even the 140W is odd, this CPU is rated at 105W. Maybe they don't account for you using every single part of it simultaneously.

Commander Kinsey

May 12, 2021, 2:57:53 PM5/12/21
The alternative risk is much smaller. You probably won't catch coronavirus, but if you take the vaccine, you have a 100% chance of having it in you. If it turns out to be deadly, I'm going to have a whale of a time in a less cluttered world.

Commander Kinsey

May 12, 2021, 2:58:43 PM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
>> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
>> will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
>> it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
>> more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
>> artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
>> immune system can learn the characteristics
>>
>> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
>> cause cumulative damage.
>>
>> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.
>
> But you are not an ArtsStudent™.
> To an ArtsStudent™, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Nothing should ever ever go inside your arm. And I didn't take art.

Commander Kinsey

May 12, 2021, 2:59:01 PM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
>> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
>> will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
>> it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
>> more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
>> artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
>> immune system can learn the characteristics
>>
>> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
>> cause cumulative damage.
>>
>> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.
>
> But you are not an ArtsStudent™.
> To an ArtsStudent™, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.

Why can't they make these things in tablet form, this is the 21st century ffs.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2021, 5:45:20 PM5/12/21
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Harry <Bloomfield> wrote
>> Roger Blake wrote

>>> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
>>> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
>>> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

>> I'll/have risked it, the alternative risk doesn't bare thinking about.

> The alternative risk is much smaller.

Nope.

> You probably won't catch coronavirus,

A surprising percentage have in some situations, its very infectious.

> but if you take the vaccine, you have a 100% chance of having it in you.

Yes.

> If it turns out to be deadly,

We know that it isnt for the absolute vast bulk of those
vaccinated, that's what the phase 1 and 2 trials proved.

> I'm going to have a whale of a time in a less cluttered world.

That isnt even true of the virus itself.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2021, 5:47:20 PM5/12/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
That’s mad. I have had quite a few vaccinations
and they have prevented me getting that infection.

And others went into my stomach wall and
prevented the heart attack from killing me.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2021, 5:49:10 PM5/12/21

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 12/05/2021 10:15, Steve Walker wrote:
>>> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
>>> will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to
>>> it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no
>>> more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an
>>> artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the
>>> immune system can learn the characteristics
>>>
>>> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
>>> cause cumulative damage.
>>>
>>> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.
>>
>> But you are not an ArtsStudent™.
>> To an ArtsStudent™, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.
>
> Why can't they make these things in tablet form,

Because the digestion system fucks the vaccine.

> this is the 21st century ffs.

Soorree, fresh out of magic wands to wave that
do anything about basic chemistry and biology.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2021, 5:59:52 PM5/12/21

"Larry" <la...@domain.dom> wrote in message
> On 5/12/21 5:15 AM, Steve Walker wrote:
>>>
>>> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
>>> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
>>> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.
>>>
>>> It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
>>> Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.
>>
>> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine side-effects
>> will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system reactions to it
>> and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body there are no more
>> effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or, now, an artificial
>> creation with just enough similarity to the virus that the immune system
>> can learn the characteristics
>>
>> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and can
>> cause cumulative damage.
>>
>> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.
>

> People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy

Nope, those are the ones getting the traditional
AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines.

> so it's clearly not safe.

Even those are a hell of a lot safer than getting infected with the virus.

> And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask

For other reasons.

> so apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.

Wrong again, we know they are both very effective indeed
and better than the more traditional covid vaccines too.

> I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

Joey

May 12, 2021, 6:03:52 PM5/12/21

"The Natural Philosopher" <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On 12/05/2021 14:06, Paul wrote:
>> Whereas the AZ one, the rate of clot for that is higher
>> than background. And it looks like the Germans were
>> likely right, in their estimate of the clot rate for AZ.
>
> I am not sure that was in the end true..

Yes it was and was seen in the UK too when they went looking for that.

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 6:07:35 PM5/12/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:45:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal fuckwit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: <fugfg5...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 6:08:41 PM5/12/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:59:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 6:09:19 PM5/12/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:47:09 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 6:09:54 PM5/12/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:49:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

May 12, 2021, 6:20:38 PM5/12/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:03:40 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH trollshit unread>

cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Bob F

May 12, 2021, 10:33:28 PM5/12/21
On 5/12/2021 3:43 AM, Larry wrote:
> On 5/12/21 5:15 AM, Steve Walker wrote:
>>>
>>> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
>>> being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
>>> for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.
>>>
>>> It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
>>> Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.
>>
>> A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine
>> side-effects will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system
>> reactions to it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body
>> there are no more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or,
>> now, an artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus
>> that the immune system can learn the characteristics
>>
>> Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and
>> can cause cumulative damage.
>>
>> I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.
>

> People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy so it's
> clearly not safe.

Idiocy! Only 2 vaccines use the RNA (not gene therapy) technology, and
neither has had any clot problems.

Muddymike

May 13, 2021, 4:28:02 AM5/13/21
On 11/05/2021 15:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>
> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner?  Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
> Ion batteries.  So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
> one battery.  I'm not so sure that's going to work....

Like the 500w amplifier I bought, more like 5w in use.

Mike

The Natural Philosopher

May 13, 2021, 4:39:44 AM5/13/21
On 12/05/2021 19:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> All product specs are lies.  The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
> will cool a 300W CPU.  Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a
> temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3
> review sites.  300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to
> keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature
> of -20.

silicon gives up at around 180°C

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."

The Natural Philosopher

May 13, 2021, 4:40:52 AM5/13/21
On 12/05/2021 19:58, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Why can't they make these things in tablet form, this is the 21st
> century ffs.

Possibly because the drug or medication would be broken down before it
ever got into your bloodstream

--
“Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of

Dennis Miller

NY

May 13, 2021, 5:09:04 AM5/13/21
> On 12/05/2021 19:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
>> will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a
>> temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3
>> review sites. 300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to
>> keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature
>> of -20.

Could it be that the cooler *would* be able to handle a CPU that dissipated
more power, but its fan is thermostatically controlled to cut out / reduce
speed once an acceptable temperature is reached. My CPU runs at about 50 deg
C. Occasionally the temperature rises and I hear the fan go to
jet-aircraft-at-takeoff speed to cool the CPU, then reduce to normal once
the temp is back in acceptable limits to avoid a continuous loud noise.

Paul

May 13, 2021, 5:51:09 AM5/13/21
Commander Kinsey wrote:
> All product specs are lies. The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
> will cool a 300W CPU. Mine gives off only 140W, and that gives a
> temperature rise of 55C, according to both my readings and those of 3
> review sites. 300W would cause a temperature difference of 120C, so to
> keep it below the usual maximum of 100C, you'd need a room temperature
> of -20.
>
> Even the 140W is odd, this CPU is rated at 105W. Maybe they don't
> account for you using every single part of it simultaneously.

And how do you know it's 140W ?

What would the error bars be on that measurement,
in your considered opinion ?

One site used to measure the coolers, and it
appears to still do some of them.

https://www.frostytech.com/articles/2766/4.html

Taking an example:

Noctua NH-D15 high 10.9C for 125W input or 0.087 C/W.

If room is 25C, inside case air is 35C, 140*0.087=12.18C rise or 47C.

And the processor in question, never gets even remotely
close to throttling temperature. If we try the maths at
300W, 300*0.087=26C and 35C case air gives ~61C at the plate.
There is a temperature rise to the CPU die (cooler plate to
CPU die path) not covered by that, but it's going to be
under 100C at the silicon die. It would pass by a little bit.

If we knew your cooler model, it would be easier to
work out examples. Maybe Frostytech never measured it,
as there's a lot of coolers out there. And measuring them
all with a constant jig setup, gives a chance for a fair
comparison.

Paul

Peeler

May 13, 2021, 5:52:38 AM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:39:42 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

> silicon gives up at around 180°C

The trolling Scottish attention whore will NEVER give up as long as you
demented senile IDIOTS keep feeding him!

Peeler

May 13, 2021, 5:54:16 AM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:40:50 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

>> Why can't they make these things in tablet form, this is the 21st
>> century ffs.
>
> Possibly because the drug or medication would be broken down before it
> ever got into your bloodstream

Another miserable senile ASSHOLE who is THANKFUL that some clinically insane
troll keeps baiting him! LOL

Peeler

May 13, 2021, 5:56:14 AM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:27:56 +0100, Muddymike, another brain dead,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered:

> Like the 500w amplifier I bought, more like 5w in use.
>
> Mike

More like the troll-feeding asshole that you are!

Peeler

May 13, 2021, 6:13:02 AM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 05:51:03 -0400, Paul, another mentally deficient
troll-feeding senile cretin, blathered:

> And how do you know it's 140W ?

You have to take the trolling attention whore's word for it, troll-feeding
senile idiot!

Larry

May 13, 2021, 6:38:40 AM5/13/21

Bob Eager

May 13, 2021, 7:21:26 AM5/13/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

> And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
> apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
> pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Equally clearly, you are a Republican.

Paul

May 13, 2021, 8:06:22 AM5/13/21
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-moderna-mrna-idUSL1N2M10IV

"Zaks’ talk shows the Moderna boss was using terms such as
"operating system" and "software of life" metaphorically."

"VERDICT

False. mRNA vaccines do not alter the  recipients’  DNA
and  Moderna  CMO Tal  Zaks  did not say they did.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team."

The staff at Moderna who do the actual work, don't
talk like that, because the terminology is not
precise enough for scientific usage. In the picture, you
can see two parts of the immune system being trained up
on the antigen.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/RNA_vaccine-en.svg/525px-RNA_vaccine-en.svg.png

Notice that the RNA activity in this diagram, does not
involve the nucleus at the bottom of the picture. I tried
to find a picture that would include a nucleus in it, just
to make sure.

https://marlin-prod.literatumonline.com/cms/attachment/68e593be-42d8-4549-9fef-c7c9ede459b5/gr1.jpg

The article that diagram is from, has too much advertising to
make good reading.

( April 2019

"mRNA as a Transformative Technology for Vaccine Development to Control Infectious Diseases"

https://www.cell.com/molecular-therapy-family/molecular-therapy/fulltext/S1525-0016%2819%2930041-3
)

Just as your medical doctor at the clinic, insists on
all that stuff he learned in school like "fibula" when
he could have said something else. When info is passed
from one doctor to another, the hope is that they
all agree what a "fibula" is. Whereas their bushy eyebrows
would wiggle if someone said "software of life". Because
such terminology is bullshit.

Paul

Steve Walker

May 13, 2021, 8:22:16 AM5/13/21
I've just watched that and it says no such thing.

For the flu vaccine, it talks about injecting mRNA, which instructs
cells to produce a protein which looks like the virus. The immune system
can then learn to defend against it. Once the mRNA is used up, the cells
will no longer produce that protein and the protein is destroyed. The
only change is that your body has by then learned to defend against the
virus - without the risks of having to catch it to do so.

This is how the Covid-19 vaccine works.

Separately, he then goes on to talk about a life-limiting condition that
means that faulty DNA does not produce mRNA that is required for the
body to produce proteins to help it survive stress. Again mRNA is
injected, but this time as a medication. While the mRNA is in the body,
it acts as a replacement for the mRNA that the body is not producing,
allowing the immune system to function normally. The DNA is not changed,
the fault remains, and injections must be repeated to keep replacing the
mRNA that has been used up.

In neither case is the DNA modified in any way.

The Natural Philosopher

May 13, 2021, 8:32:07 AM5/13/21
Of course *diseases* all modify DNA, either by killing the host or by
generating an inheritable immunity, otherwise we wouldn't have survived...

... its all vaguely reminiscent of the 'dihydrogen oxide' scare...

The function of a vaccine is precisely that - to modify at some level, DNA

--
Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the
gospel of envy.

Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Winston Churchill

Larry

May 13, 2021, 9:11:15 AM5/13/21
On 5/13/21 7:21 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:
>
>> And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
>> apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
>> pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.
>
> You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
> even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.

Protect others? Seriously? Tell that to the millions of drunk/drugged/distracted drivers I'm forced to share the road with. Sheeeesh!

> Equally clearly, you are a Republican.

And proud I'm not part of the democrat's 2020 election heist.

Bob Eager

May 13, 2021, 11:58:13 AM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:11:04 -0400, Larry wrote:

> On 5/13/21 7:21 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 06:43:18 -0400, Larry wrote:
>>
>>> And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
>>> apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either. I'm
>>> pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.
>>
>> You clearly don't understand that the mask is for protecting others, as
>> even the vaccinated may be able to infect others.
>
> Protect others? Seriously? Tell that to the millions of
> drunk/drugged/distracted drivers I'm forced to share the road with.
> Sheeeesh!

Nice bit of what-about-ery there.

Nice Republican answer.

Bob F

May 13, 2021, 2:11:53 PM5/13/21
You really are THAT STUPID!

Bob F

May 13, 2021, 2:17:57 PM5/13/21
If you were, you would be non-existent.

Commander Kinsey

May 13, 2021, 2:42:02 PM5/13/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 05:12:10 +0100, jon <j...@nospam.cn> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780
>>
>> 1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li
>> Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from
>> one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....
>
> That is probably the instantaneous power, lasting 5 secs. My little power
> pack will start a car engine.

You can get those half price (assuming you mean the mobile phone sized Li Ion slabs). Order one from China on Ebay. Charge it fully, then power a bulb off it and time how long it lasts and measure the current. It will be a lot less than what it says on the label for the capacity (the full capacity couldn't fit in that size and weight with current technology). Tell the seller this (they probably won't even ask for evidence you did the test). They'll either give you half your money back or a free one because it "must be faulty". I now have two for the price of one, which in parallel will start even the most stubborn of cars.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Commander Kinsey

May 13, 2021, 2:47:34 PM5/13/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 22:47:09 +0100, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
>> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> But you are not an ArtsStudent™.
>>> To an ArtsStudent™, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.
>>
>> Nothing should ever ever go inside your arm.
>
> That’s mad. I have had quite a few vaccinations
> and they have prevented me getting that infection.

I haven't.

Commander Kinsey

May 13, 2021, 2:49:07 PM5/13/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 22:49:00 +0100, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 12:46:14 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
>> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> But you are not an ArtsStudent™.
>>> To an ArtsStudent™, stuff that goes in your arm is all the same.
>>
>> Why can't they make these things in tablet form,
>
> Because the digestion system fucks the vaccine.
>
>> this is the 21st century ffs.
>
> Soorree, fresh out of magic wands to wave that
> do anything about basic chemistry and biology.

Why does it have to be magic to make it digestion proof?

What about inhaling it? You can poison someone really fast with gas, so why not administer other stuff that way?

And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

Joey

May 13, 2021, 3:12:41 PM5/13/21

"The Natural Philosopher" <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
Nope.

> either by killing the host

That doesn’t MODIFY dna, just the host.

> or by generating an inheritable immunity,

Vaccines don’t do that. In fact when the vaccine
prevents you from getting infected it stops the
DNA being modified by the virus killing those
with the less effective DNA.

> otherwise we wouldn't have survived...

> ... its all vaguely reminiscent of the 'dihydrogen oxide' scare...

> The function of a vaccine is precisely that - to modify at some level, DNA

Nope. It actually stops that happened with those who get infected
when it stops them getting infected.

Peeler

May 13, 2021, 3:43:22 PM5/13/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:12:23 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few

Rod Speed

May 13, 2021, 3:45:15 PM5/13/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
That does work with some vaccines. Think one of the covid
vaccines was trying that approach but so far it hasn’t worked.

> You can poison someone really fast with gas, so why not administer other
> stuff that way?

That is done with some vaccines, but not most.

> And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
> microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they don't
> hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

Those arent viable with the more unstable vaccines
like the mRNA vaccines because you cant control
the temperature of the vaccine with those. And some
of the covid vaccines require dilution before they are
injected, again due to the vaccines being less stable.

Peeler

May 13, 2021, 4:22:53 PM5/13/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:45:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: <fvlcdc...@mid.individual.net>

Bob F

May 13, 2021, 6:54:39 PM5/13/21
On 5/12/2021 9:16 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 5/12/2021 1:01 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Roger Blake <rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote
>>
>>> The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and
>>> effective" claim being applied to experimental vaccines
>>> that have only been in the field for several months
>>
>> For getting on for a year now actually.
>>
>>> and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.
>>
>> Another bare faced lie.
>>
>>> It takes years to determine long-term side effects.
>>
>> But with this virus killing so many and producing
>> very serious medical problems with even more,
>> it makes no sense to be testing the vaccines for
>> years before using them on the general public.
>> Particularly with the vaccines that use very
>> traditional vaccine technology.
>>
>>> Those stating the Covid-19 vaccines
>>> are "safe" are liars, by definition.
>>
>> They actually say they are a lot safer than getting infected by the
>> virus, stupid.
>
> Yup, a democrat administration would have waited months and months and
> many more deaths to approve the vaccines.

Nonsense as always, caused by TTS.

The Natural Philosopher

May 14, 2021, 4:22:58 AM5/14/21
On 13/05/2021 19:48, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> What about inhaling it?  You can poison someone really fast with gas, so
> why not administer other stuff that way?

precision of dose

> And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
> microneedle things?  The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
> don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.

The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
money you big wuss....
--
“Ideas are inherently conservative. They yield not to the attack of
other ideas but to the massive onslaught of circumstance"

- John K Galbraith

Peeler

May 14, 2021, 5:47:33 AM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 09:22:53 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

>> And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
>> microneedle things?  The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
>> don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.
>
> The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
> money you big wuss....

Why answer his endless retarded "questions" (i.e. baits), you even bigger
troll-feeding asshole?

Andy Burns

May 14, 2021, 10:05:52 AM5/14/21
Commander Kinsey wrote:

> All product specs are lies.  The CPU cooler in this computer claims it
> will cool a 300W CPU.  Mine gives off only 140W,

The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
way down ...

Peeler

May 14, 2021, 10:15:56 AM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 15:05:45 +0100, Andy Burned, another brain dead
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

> The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
> don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
> they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
> recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
> way down ...

And another HUGE success for the trolling Scottish wanker's latest idiotic
thread, thanks to troll-feeding absolutely senile ASSHOLES like you! For him
it just means another jerk-off session over the many "replies" he managed to
draw from you senile assholes again! <BG>

Commander Kinsey

May 14, 2021, 3:14:18 PM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 09:22:53 +0100, The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 13/05/2021 19:48, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> What about inhaling it? You can poison someone really fast with gas, so
>> why not administer other stuff that way?
>
> precision of dose

Should be easy enough to get it fairly accurate by inhalation. Give the patient some air with the vaccine in it, they breathe it all in and hold their breath for 2 minutes. You could calculate how much they absorb in that time.

>> And if it has to be a needle, why not use those self administering
>> microneedle things? The ones with hundreds of tiny needles so they
>> don't hurt so much and you don't need to be skilled to use one.
>
> The big ones dont hurt much if the plunger is pushed slowly - why waste
> money you big wuss....

The plunger doesn't hurt at all. I doubt you even feel the liquid going in.

Commander Kinsey

May 14, 2021, 3:15:22 PM5/14/21
How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses (which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?

Rod Speed

May 14, 2021, 6:18:33 PM5/14/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
You do with a few injections.

Peeler

May 14, 2021, 6:23:52 PM5/14/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 08:18:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Paul

May 15, 2021, 3:07:21 AM5/15/21
It is used for engineering as well as public relations purposes.

The coolers are "honest" in that their theta can be
verified by FrostyTech and they'd look bad if they
fudged the number.

What is happening today, is "industrialized overclocking".

Paul

Peeler

May 15, 2021, 3:59:05 AM5/15/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 03:07:15 -0400, Paul, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

> Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
>>> don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
>>> they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
>>> recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
>>> way down ...
>>
>> How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses
>> (which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?
>
> It is used for engineering as well as public relations purposes.

It's unbelievable: the OBVIOUSLY clinically insane troll sets out some
idiotic bait and you miserable senile assholes come running along and
THANKFULLY take it, every time! LOL

Commander Kinsey

May 16, 2021, 1:55:12 PM5/16/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 08:07:15 +0100, Paul <nos...@needed.invalid> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> The TDP figures given by Intel and AMD may be given in "Watts" but they
>>> don't correspond to actual watts of power consumed by the processor,
>>> they're calculated mumbo-jumbo, then the cooler manufacturers base their
>>> recommendations on the CPU manufacturer numbers, so it's lies all the
>>> way down ...
>>
>> How hard can it be to quote the TDP as the amount of power the CPU uses
>> (which is the same as the amount of heat it gives off)?
>
> It is used for engineering as well as public relations purposes.

What part of engineering requires a number that is meaningless to be stated? It's neither the heat given off or the power used.

> The coolers are "honest" in that their theta can be
> verified by FrostyTech and they'd look bad if they
> fudged the number.
>
> What is happening today, is "industrialized overclocking".

Are you saying the TDP of my Ryzen is actually 105W if I forbid it to up the clock? That's like selling a car that will go 100mph and only make a noise of 50dB. But not telling you that you can't do both at once. Actually I've seen that kind of bullshit, I bought an HP (spit!) laser printer which quoted pages per minute. It was referred to (hidden away in the smallprint) as "blank page speed". If you printed blank pages, it would achieve that speed. But a full page of text (what most people print) was nowhere near as fast. What they'd done is tell you how fast it could spin the roller.

Commander Kinsey

May 16, 2021, 1:55:37 PM5/16/21
I wouldn't know, I tend to avoid torture.

Paul

May 16, 2021, 9:00:16 PM5/16/21
There are a few web articles about all the power states now,
and all I can say with any certainty is "TDP applies to base clock".
It's intended as a long term number, where the cores drop
to base clock, because the all-cores turbo table doesn't
allow anything higher than base clock.

Some 3.7GHz processors, do 5.1GHz on one core, 5.0Ghz
on two cores. And on all-cores, the multiplier drops
back to the base clock value. And then there's a
remote chance that TDP is the power value at that
point.

But if you make power measurements, you'll be seeing
all sorts of values. The odds of observing 95W on
a 95W processor are pretty slim, and you're just
as likely to see it drawing 140W.

My processor isn't "ancient", but it also doesn't
have the latest turbo features, so the power
model for it is simpler. It seems to draw a bit
more than TDP, but not outrageously so. And that
would be TDP on all-cores at base clock (possibly
3.4GHz).

Paul

Peeler

May 17, 2021, 4:43:07 AM5/17/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 21:00:01 -0400, Paul, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

> There are a few web articles about

There are also a few web articles about NOT feeding the troll, troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE! <tsk>

Commander Kinsey

May 17, 2021, 2:29:34 PM5/17/21
That reminds me of the useless single-use "torch" my uncle gave me as a present once. Two chemicals that you mix together in a plastic tube and it glows green for a few hours. Then you put it in the bin. I've seen someone on Youtube try putting it in the microwave, it's hilarious. He ended up with it in his eye, and his dad's only concern was the damage to his brand new shirt.

On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> This discussion reminded me of a model aircraft when I was young which
> claimed the most amazing development in propulsion and battery technology
> which could keep the plane airborne for 20 minutes, just add water.
> So it basically had what looked like two Tea bag sized batteries with wires
> at the top corners. the plane was made of flimsy polystyrene foam and the
> motored seemed to be some kind of brushless design with a big slow propeller
> on the front. You put your water in shook them and then launched it, Note
> you needed to do this on a totally still day or it would just blow away. It
> would mostly beetle about for maybe five minutes using the batteries then
> the propeller stopped and it glided to the ground.
>
> Each time you used the batteries it went for less time.
>
> Still it was the 1960s, and I guess the thought was there....
> Brian

Vir Campestris

May 20, 2021, 4:39:28 PM5/20/21
On 12/05/2021 11:43, Larry wrote:
> People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy so it's
> clearly not safe.
> And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
> apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.
> I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

Fauci. You're in the US then. (oh - cross posted to US and UK groups)

Half a million people have died from Covid in the USA out of 33 million
cases so far. That's 1 in 60.

If the other 90% of the US get it you can expect another 5 million
deaths - and without the vaccines you probably will.

And there's growing evidence that 10-20% of cases result in long term
health problems.

I'll take the possible trivial risks of the vaccine. Like, for example
the 30 cases of clots out of 10 million doses of the J&J/Janssen that
the CDC have reported. 1 in 300,000.

Andy