Anti Virus problem

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 23, 2022, 5:32:14 PM6/23/22
Got an email today. I'm sure this is legit so I'll sign up and give
them my credit card information.

ƲRGENTT: YouurrDeeviiceHaasBeenInfectedWith (24) Viᖇuses
YouuɾMcAfeeSubscriptionExpiɾeed

John Doe

Jun 23, 2022, 6:01:07 PM6/23/22
Off topic troll...

--
Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

> Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
> From: Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx>
> Subject: Anti Virus problem
> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:32:08 -0400

Edward Hernandez

Jun 23, 2022, 6:29:46 PM6/23/22
How stupid is the John Doe troll?

The John Doe troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on
20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Doe
troll responds to its own post with a correction, but stupidly forgets
that it sets a Followup-To: header to the "alt.test.group", resulting in
its correction article posting only to "alt.test.group":

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790440700

The John Doe troll, mister "alway...@message.header", is so stupid it
does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own vacuous
insults.

Special thanks to corvid <b...@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Doe troll:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:01:01 GMT in message-id
<xo5tK.1745$cEE9...@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

TfppnfBMQhr8

John Doe

Jun 23, 2022, 8:26:09 PM6/23/22
Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting stalker is flagging off-topic posts
with its forgery of my ID, then replies to its own forgery. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>

--
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <alway...@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,free.spam
> Subject: Anti Virus problem
> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:01:01 GMT
>
> Off topic troll...
>
> --
> Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

>> Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
>> From: Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx>
>> Subject: Anti Virus problem
>> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:32:08 -0400
>>
>> Got an email today. I'm sure this is legit so I'll sign up and give
>> them my credit card information.
>>
>> 'ýRGENTT: YouurrDeeviiceHaasBeenInfectedWith (24) Vi -Îuses
>> Youu óMcAfeeSubscriptionExpi óeed

Edward Hernandez

Jun 23, 2022, 8:27:26 PM6/23/22
John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 64.9% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2277 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1302 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 00:26:04 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t930as$igk$4...@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

yytlvDi+vfeq

Bob F

Jun 23, 2022, 8:41:23 PM6/23/22
I got this one the other day, on an account I haven't used for years
except for an occasional test.

"Hi!

I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse. If reputation
means anything to you. I am a programmer who likes to dig into
other people's dirty laundry and I hack into cell phones, laptops,
computers, tablets of users like you in order to extract from
them "interesting" photos, videos, recordings of conversations or
correspondence.

I infected your device with a virus and have been watching you
for over 2 months now. During these months, I have accumulated a
lot of interesting information about you. Not only do I have access
to your phone book, correspondence, audio, but I also have
information about the sites you visit. Can you guess what I'm
talking about?

I collect a selection of photos and videos, audio recordings,
correspondence from the devices of users like you with the help of
viruses and copy them to my own server.

I've got some bad news for you. I can leak all of this online
for general access, send it to your friends, relatives,
acquaintances, send it to social networks and messengers.

Trust me. This is something that can destroy your reputation once
and for all!
The effect will be fantastic! They will see what you do in all its
glory. It only takes one click for me to leak the information.
You have the power to stop it.

What do you have to do to stop it? I'll tell you about that next.

You need to make a $1400 (US dollars) transfer to my bitcoin
wallet. If you do not know how such transfers are made, just type
in Google query: "Buy Bitcoin".

My bitcoin wallet (BTC Wallet): bc1qvjg9h2wn8e5r9
eva5ttsve7tlt96nrtjkgt77j (without space in wallet)

Nothing complicated, right?

After receiving the specified amount, I will immediately delete all
the information and leave you alone forever!

But you need to hurry up. I don't like to wait long!

I'll give you 48 hours.

Don't think you can ignore me. After you read this message, I
automatically get a notification about it. From then on, you have
two days to pay!

Yes. You don't need to try to apply for help to resolve this
situation. Bitcoin wallet is untraceable, and the sender address is
automatically created. But if I happen to know that you share this
email with someone else (and I will), I'll do a newsletter right
away!I hope you make the right choice!"

rbowman

Jun 23, 2022, 11:04:58 PM6/23/22
Meanwhile McAfee, whose subscription expired a year ago, is still on ice:

https://www.morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/20220623656/john-mcafee-died-a-year-ago-but-his-body-remains-in-spain

micky

Jun 23, 2022, 11:06:34 PM6/23/22
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:41:14 -0700, Bob F
<bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/23/2022 2:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> Got an email today.  I'm sure this is legit so I'll sign up and give
>> them my credit card information.

Good. You shouldn't have let your McAfee subscription lapse in the
first place.

>> ?RGENTT: YouurrDeeviiceHaasBeenInfectedWith (24) Vi?uses
>> Youu?McAfeeSubscriptionExpi?eed
>
>I got this one the other day, on an account I haven't used for years
>except for an occasional test.

OTOH, I've been getting them for 4 months on an email address I started
using a lot more places recently.

What follows is interesting, and I hope I'm on his email list. I'd like
to know all those interesting things about you, Bob.

Bob F

Jun 24, 2022, 12:05:10 AM6/24/22
On 6/23/2022 8:06 PM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:41:14 -0700, Bob F
> <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/23/2022 2:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> Got an email today.  I'm sure this is legit so I'll sign up and give
>>> them my credit card information.
>
> Good. You shouldn't have let your McAfee subscription lapse in the
> first place.
>
>>> ?RGENTT: YouurrDeeviiceHaasBeenInfectedWith (24) Vi?uses
>>> Youu?McAfeeSubscriptionExpi?eed
>>
>> I got this one the other day, on an account I haven't used for years
>> except for an occasional test.
>
> OTOH, I've been getting them for 4 months on an email address I started
> using a lot more places recently.
>
> What follows is interesting, and I hope I'm on his email list. I'd like
> to know all those interesting things about you, Bob.

You would fall asleep.

Peeler

Jun 24, 2022, 4:23:46 AM6/24/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 21:04:51 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Meanwhile McAfee, whose subscription expired a year ago, is still on ice:
>
> https://www.morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/20220623656/john-mcafee-died-a-year-ago-but-his-body-remains-in-spain

Yet, he's still not as "cool" as YOU are, you, the coolest of all the
babbling senile cool gossips on Usenet! Innit, senile chatterbox? LOL

--
More of the senile gossip's absolutely idiotic senile blather:
"I stopped for breakfast at a diner in Virginia when the state didn't do

I also lived in Ft. Wayne for a while."

MID: <t0tjfa$6r5$1...@dont-email.me>