OT 62 vote-counting suits after the 2020 election, and the Democrats won 61 of them. and lost only 300 or 3000 votes. in the other one.

micky

Jan 7, 2022, 10:54:59 PM (12 days ago) Jan 7
OT There were 62 vote-counting suits after the 2020 election, and the
Democrats won 61 of them. I'm not sure about the last one.

There was also an incident somewhere where a woman in charge of vote
tabulation, or higher, or lower, who wasn't very technically inclined,
somehow changed 3000 votes from Republican to Democratic, but she
noticed what she'd done and changed them back within 4 hours, without
being told to. Or something pretty much like that. Is that the 62nd
lawwuit, or is this separate? Maybe this didn' tgenerate a lawsuit
because she set things right (although that often doesn't stop an
aggressive suer.)

I thought the 62nd lawsuit caused the Republicans to get 200 votes or so
returned, but maybe it was 3000. Either way, it was many times less
than they needed to win the state. But before I talk to my
sister-in-law, I'd like to get straight if this is is the 62nd lawsuit
or something separate.

Sometimes just writign a post here gives me enough words to search
google with, but this time I didn't find anything.

Does anyone here know what I'n talking about?

Jan 7, 2022, 11:09:00 PM (12 days ago) Jan 7
Hi Micky,

You should worry. It is coming.

Here is a list of suits. So far Trump is winning
the majority of filings. It is an outright propaganda
narrative lie that all his suits were thrown out:

2020 US Presidential Election Related Lawsuits
http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

Filings with Trump as Plaintiff Subtotals
Trump prevailed in 4 out of 8 cases decided on the merits

Filings with Trump not Plaintiff Subtotals
GOP Plaintiff prevailed in 11 out of 13 cases decided on the merits

Filings with Trump, et. al. as Defendant
GOP Defendant prevailed in 3 out of 4 cases decided on the merits

Trump and/or the GOP plaintiff prevailed in 18 out of 25 cases
decided on the merits

Maracopa county audit:
https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/fe/fe2178f7-654f-4b89-993e-6556f65e70d8/cyber-ninjas-report-vol.-iii.pdf

The audit is in the Arizona senate right now. Trump
clearly won. DID YOU READ THE AUDIT? What to do
with all those unsigned ballots for Brandon. What
to do?? It is very, very clear there was a TON of cheating going on.
It is up to the Arizona senate to de-certify
the vote.

My vote and several others in my county was not counted.
Your side cheated their asses off!

-T

Marilyn Manson

Jan 11, 2022, 5:12:56 PM (8 days ago) Jan 11
...and how's that going? Fann and Logan still besties?

Tension between Cyber Ninjas and Senate, texts suggest.

"I’m not naive enough to think for a second that the Senate has my back,"
Logan wrote in the messages. "The actions chosen through all of this
speak quite a bit louder than the words; and make it clear the Senate
has no intention of honoring what was committed to. The choice has
been made to try what can legally be gotten away with rather than what
is ethical or right."

Logan told the AP his dispute with Fann stems from the outstanding
$100,000 payment and the Senate’s refusal to pay his legal fees in the
public records dispute, which he believes is required under their contract.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/cyber-ninjas-chief-wants-to-start-new-firm-with-same-workers1

Marilyn Manson

Jan 11, 2022, 5:58:49 PM (8 days ago) Jan 11
On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:09:00 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html

"Instead, the report from the company Cyber Ninjas said it found just
the opposite: It tallied 99 additional votes for President Biden and 261
fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa County, the fast-growing region
that includes Phoenix.

“Truth is truth and numbers are numbers,” Karen Fann, the Republican
Senate president who commissioned the vote review, said as the
findings were presented to the State Senate on Friday."

> DID YOU READ THE AUDIT?

Did you read the rebuttal?

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justthefacts/pdf/Correcting%20The%20Record%20-%20January%202022%20Report.pdf

> What to do
> with all those unsigned ballots for Brandon. What
> to do?? It is very, very clear there was a TON of cheating going on.
> It is up to the Arizona senate to de-certify
> the vote.

Giggle

> My vote and several others in my county was not counted.

OK, I hereby certify your vote and the votes of several others
as having been cast for Trump. Feel better? Psssst....it didn't
help. He still lost.

trader_4

Jan 13, 2022, 9:34:40 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:09:00 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
You imbecile. The cases Trump or the GOP won were all BEFORE the 2020
election on procedural issues. So those that they won, Trump/GOP got
their way in terms of how the elections were carried out. Since
the election, with regard to disputing the results, team Trump has lost
and lost and lost, state after state, including at the SC, with judges he
picked ruling against him. And in the above sad list, look at all the suits
that were thrown out by the courts, never got to be heard on the merits,
because they were mostly BS claims.

Jan 14, 2022, 7:12:03 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
On 1/11/22 14:58, Marilyn Manson wrote:
> Did you read the rebuttal?
>
> https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justthefacts/pdf/Correcting%20The%20Record%20-%20January%202022%20Report.pdf

Now unexpected. If your side really, really thought
they were squeaky clean, they would be pushing the
audits yelling "SEE, SEE, TRUMPS IS AN EGOMANIACAL
BUFFOON!!!" But instead, the above happens to
an extremely transparent audit.

Your side cheated their asses off.

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 14, 2022, 8:41:57 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
Funny how that works. Yes, a few things happened but they found the
Trump side cheated a few little times too. Not the millions you seem to
think.

Waiting to see the evidence. I really feel bad that you have been
convinced by the shyster. It seems to be eating you up that no one
believes you.

Bob F

Jan 14, 2022, 10:47:25 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
The "audits" "T" is talking about are all incredibly biased political
efforts by Repubs pushing nonsense claims that always are proven to be
nonsense, to the point that multiple Repub "lawyers" have been
reprimanded by courts for their ridiculous claims. Enough is enough.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Jan 15, 2022, 5:11:35 AM (5 days ago) Jan 15
I don't know how it works in the third-world hellhole where you live,
but bipartisan post-election audits are routine here.

Cindy Hamilton

Scott Lurndal

Jan 15, 2022, 11:35:33 AM (5 days ago) Jan 15
Personally, I believe "T" to be a russian, sowing discord and
doubt to damage the United States. In any case, an anonymous troll
not worth clicking on.

Marilyn Manson

Jan 15, 2022, 12:18:15 PM (5 days ago) Jan 15
On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:12:03 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
You didn't answer my question. Did you read the rebuttal?

Your comment makes no sense. The audit happened. A report was
submitted. A rebuttal was written. What do you find so wrong with
that process?

By the way, the definition of "transparent" is:

"allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be
distinctly seen. "

I agree, the audit was extremely transparent. We can all see
right through it.

In addition, your tired old comment that equates to "If there is
something there, we should uncover it", while 100% true, goes
both ways. By that I mean that I am sure you agree that the
events leading up to the January 6th insurrection should be
investigated just in case "there is something there".

To disagree would be extremely hypocritical.

rbowman

Jan 15, 2022, 3:43:52 PM (4 days ago) Jan 15
I think the last time I voted in person was in 2000. Voter registration
is automatic with getting a drivers license and same day registration
has been available for quite a few years. It has never been
controversial, even in close elections. I can go online after I mail in
my ballot to verify it was received and counted.

That said, since the Copper Kings became history there has seldom been a
hint of corruption. However I grew up in an area with political machines
that were and are crookeder than a dog's dick so I'm skeptical of fair
and honest elections on a national scale.

https://www.timesunion.com/churchill/article/Churchill-Rensselaer-County-s-season-of-shame-16731946.php

Peeler

Jan 15, 2022, 3:53:12 PM (4 days ago) Jan 15
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:43:55 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I think the last time I voted in person was in 2000.

Yes, interesting, you egocentric senile gossip! And now shut your big gob!

--
Yet more of the very interesting senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"My family loaded me into a '51 Chevy and drove from NY to Seattle and

angelica...@yahoo.com

Jan 16, 2022, 7:54:29 AM (4 days ago) Jan 16
He's wasting his time on Usenet.

Cindy Hamilton

Marilyn Manson

Jan 16, 2022, 5:32:56 PM (3 days ago) Jan 16
+1

There's already enough discord in this group.

Yes, I know what you really mean, but I'm not wrong
am I? ;-)

NGuser

Jan 17, 2022, 2:22:37 AM (3 days ago) Jan 17
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:35:26 GMT, sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:
"T" makes weird hand signs. He's in the game, if perhaps not on the
same team (?). They're all alike, and can't be trusted as they have
ulterior dangerous motives for everything, it seems. I believe the
Amish have it right, don't trust government! Politics, roy alty,
Hellywood.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Jan 17, 2022, 5:39:59 AM (3 days ago) Jan 17
You're not wrong. Discord here took a big jump in 2015.

Cindy Hamilton