VERY red sky in UK, from Galapagos volcano?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 2:01:13 PM1/12/22
I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went outside it was like walking into a room containing only red lightbulbs. Every object around me was red. The only reason I can find for this is volcanic ash. Could it have taken a few days to get from the Galapagos Islands eruption to the UK?

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 2:12:37 PM1/12/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:01:06 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 2:39:23 PM1/12/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

> I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went
> outside it was like walking into a room containing only
> red lightbulbs. Every object around me was red.

That's because the latest batch of illegal drugs was spiked with dog shit.

I told your drug dealer to do that.

> The only reason I can find for this is volcanic ash.
> Could it have taken a few days to get from the
> Galapagos Islands eruption to the UK?

Odd that no one else reported it.

williamwright

Jan 12, 2022, 2:42:15 PM1/12/22
Same here. Red all round.

Bill

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 2:51:05 PM1/12/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:39:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical "conversation" between sociopathic wanker Birdbrain and the
sociopathic senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?

Senile Ozzietard: "Because that's what those who arent actually
stupid enough to shave their legs have."

MID: <fugb22...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 2:54:06 PM1/12/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:42:09 +0000, williamwright, another mentally
deficient troll-feeding senile asshole, babbled again:

> Same here. Red all round.

Same here, in these ngs: the trolling Scottish wanker's idiotic trolls and
you idiotic troll-feeding senile assholes all around!

Chris Green

Jan 12, 2022, 3:18:07 PM1/12/22
It wasn'r exceptionally red here (South Suffolk) this morning but it
was red.

However I don't understand what the Galapagos Islands have to do with
it, I didn't think they were active volcanoes.

--
Chris Green
·

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:18:13 PM1/12/22
Probably not the thing people report. And probably only visible in a small area for 5 minutes.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 3:23:58 PM1/12/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went
>>> outside it was like walking into a room containing only
>>> red lightbulbs. Every object around me was red.

>> That's because the latest batch of illegal drugs was spiked with dog
>> shit.

>> I told your drug dealer to do that.

>>> The only reason I can find for this is volcanic ash.
>>> Could it have taken a few days to get from the
>>> Galapagos Islands eruption to the UK?

>> Odd that no one else reported it.

> Probably not the thing people report.

Bullshit.

> And probably only visible in a small area for 5 minutes.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:25:40 PM1/12/22
See Rod, not just me.

Would you say it's redder than you've ever seen before?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:26:23 PM1/12/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:08:04 -0000, Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:

> williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote:
>> On 12/01/2022 19:01, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> > I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went outside it was
>> > like walking into a room containing only red lightbulbs. Every object
>> > around me was red. The only reason I can find for this is volcanic
>> > ash. Could it have taken a few days to get from the Galapagos Islands
>> > eruption to the UK?
>>
>> Same here. Red all round.
>>
> It wasn'r exceptionally red here (South Suffolk) this morning but it
> was red.

It was in the evening in Scotland.

> However I don't understand what the Galapagos Islands have to do with
> it, I didn't think they were active volcanoes.

It went off at the weekend, it's on the news, they were worried about the rare animals.

Bob F

Jan 12, 2022, 3:48:00 PM1/12/22
Any big fires upwind of you? We had a lot of this during the US west
coast fires.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 3:53:20 PM1/12/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:23:49 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:30:58 PM1/12/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey wrote

>>> I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went outside it was
>>> like walking into a room containing only red lightbulbs. Every object
>>> around me was red. The only reason I can find for this is volcanic
>>> ash. Could it have taken a few days to get from the Galapagos Islands
>>> eruption to the UK?

>> Same here. Red all round.

> See Rod, not just me.

I got him to lie about that so you wouldn't change drug dealer so
I could get your drug dealer to spike it with Novichok next time.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:34:52 PM1/12/22
I grow my own.

%

Jan 12, 2022, 4:39:26 PM1/12/22
Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote
> On 1/12/2022 11:42 AM, williamwright wrote:
>> On 12/01/2022 19:01, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>>> I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went outside it
>>> was like walking into a room containing only red lightbulbs. Every
>>> object around me was red. The only reason I can find for this is
>>> volcanic ash. Could it have taken a few days to get from the
>>> Galapagos Islands eruption to the UK?
>>
>> Same here. Red all round.

> Any big fires upwind of you? We had a lot of this during the US west
> coast fires.

That soggy little frigid island is much too soggy for that.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:51:35 PM1/12/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
I know that is a lie.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:52:45 PM1/12/22
Can't find anything on the news, and not sure where upwind is as it's perfectly still. I'm in Scotland, so we don't have forest fires as a rule. Unless the local fuel refinery has gone up.... but I think I'd smell that.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:04:32 PM1/12/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:51:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:05:02 PM1/12/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:39:16 +1100, %, better known as cantankerous trolling
senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
months..."
MID: <n8idndHg5972A2DD...@brightview.co.uk>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 5:28:13 PM1/12/22
You sound like Rod. Is % actually a Rod sock?

rbowman

Jan 12, 2022, 9:32:51 PM1/12/22
Joel 2:31

" The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before
the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

williamwright

Jan 12, 2022, 9:49:34 PM1/12/22
On 12/01/2022 20:25, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Would you say it's redder than you've ever seen before?

The doctor asked me that yesterday.

Bill

williamwright

Jan 12, 2022, 9:50:23 PM1/12/22
On 12/01/2022 20:47, Bob F wrote:

> Any big fires upwind of you? We had a lot of this during the US west
> coast fires.

Nothing on the news.

Bill

williamwright

Jan 12, 2022, 9:54:59 PM1/12/22
On 13/01/2022 02:32, rbowman wrote:

> " The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before
> the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

Does that mean we're fucked?

Bill

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 10:06:21 PM1/12/22
williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote
> rbowman wrote

>> " The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into
>> blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

> Does that mean we're fucked?

Only the hairy legged cross dressing haggis rapers, as they should be.

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 12:34:26 AM1/13/22
No, I don't go by Jewish mythology.

https://norsemythologyfromcreationtoragnarok.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/ragnarok-the-end-of-the-world/

First come a winter three years long. With global warming we're safe for
a while.

"Brothers shall strive | and slaughter each other;
Own sisters’ children | shall sin together;
Ill days among men, | many a whoredom:
An axe-age, a sword-age, | shields shall be cloven;
A wind-age, a wolf-age, | ere the world totters."

Or maybe I missed the winter...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jan 13, 2022, 3:39:56 AM1/13/22
he was pissed again

--
The roads must roll ...

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:18:48 AM1/13/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 02:49:28 +0000, williamwright, another mentally
deficient troll-feeding senile asshole, babbled again:

> The doctor asked me that yesterday.

That's very interesting, you senile troll-feeding ASSHOLE!

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:20:31 AM1/13/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:32:55 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Joel 2:31
>
> " The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before
> the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

You are one bigmouthed bullshitting senile asshole indeed, you abnormal
senile cretin!

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:21:05 AM1/13/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:06:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:24:26 AM1/13/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:34:30 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> No, I don't go by Jewish mythology.
>
> https://norsemythologyfromcreationtoragnarok.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/ragnarok-the-end-of-the-world/
>
> First come a winter three years long. With global warming we're safe for
> a while.
>
> "Brothers shall strive | and slaughter each other;
> Own sisters’ children | shall sin together;
> Ill days among men, | many a whoredom:
> An axe-age, a sword-age, | shields shall be cloven;
> A wind-age, a wolf-age, | ere the world totters."
>
> Or maybe I missed the winter...

What the fuck has your endless SENILE SHIT got to do with ANY of the ngs you
keep cross-posting it to, you abnormal, bigmouthed and endlessly
bullshitting senile Yankietard?

--
Yet more of the senile blather by the senile braggart:
"My family loaded me into a '51 Chevy and drove from NY to Seattle and

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Jan 13, 2022, 5:04:09 AM1/13/22
I would imagine it would take quite a time. I think more likely its the old
Sahara sand again.
I don't know what sort of eruption is going on out in S America, If its
pyroclastic and very powerful then yes, but if its like the ones in Hawaii,
then less likely as apart from a few minor coughs and splutters, most of it
is just lava.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went outside it was
>like walking into a room containing only red lightbulbs. Every object
>around me was red. The only reason I can find for this is volcanic ash.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:17:35 AM1/13/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:04:01 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> I would imagine

I imagine you are yet another absolutely IDIOTIC, bullshitting and
troll-feeding senile CRETIN! WTF has this shit got to do with ANY of the ngs
you are crossposting it to, senile IDIOT?

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 1:03:36 PM1/13/22
Jim GM4DHJ ... <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote
As always, and drug crazed too.

NGuser

Jan 13, 2022, 1:19:08 PM1/13/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:32:55 -0700, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
Yes!

Also:

"And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a
great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and
the whole moon became as blood"

(Revelation 6:12 / Apocalypse 6:12 DRC1752)

-----

Wherever there has been a biblical warning, it has had an accompanying
real-world, physical signs, according to scripture.

It really, really seems like we're in the end times ... there is no
fear, however, when you're on a path to Christ. It's a spiritual
battle, first and foremost.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 1:27:36 PM1/13/22
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 05:03:27 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Retirednoguilt addressing trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"Obviously you have nothing but contempt and disregard for everyone else's
comments and opinions. You shouldn't waste another second of your precious
time trying to educate us. Just ultra isolate, avoid this group as if it
might infect you, and find another Usenet group."
MID:<spff82$i0d$1...@dont-email.me>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 3:26:02 PM1/13/22
Ah but they changed "global warming" to "climate change", so they can be right no matter what happens. The Norse mythology is more likely to be right than our current crackpot pessimist "scientists".

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 3:26:48 PM1/13/22
Just what have you been doing to it?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 3:27:38 PM1/13/22
Tell me more of this Sahara sand. That can cause a red sky in Scotland?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 5:56:53 PM1/13/22
I do not drink enough to get pissed, only 5 times the RDA.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 5:57:27 PM1/13/22
Occasional marijuana to get to sleep, which I gave up on as it's only effective for 3 hours.

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2022, 12:25:22 AM1/14/22

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saharan_Air_Layer

> That can cause a red sky in Scotland?

Stuff in the atmosphere does, and the sahara is a lot closer than the
Galapagos.

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:14:24 AM1/14/22
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:25:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: <fvlcdc...@mid.individual.net>

Bob F

Jan 15, 2022, 11:05:49 PM1/15/22
On 1/13/2022 2:04 AM, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
> I would imagine it would take quite a time. I think more likely its the old
> Sahara sand again.
> I don't know what sort of eruption is going on out in S America, If its
> pyroclastic and very powerful then yes, but if its like the ones in Hawaii,
> then less likely as apart from a few minor coughs and splutters, most of it
> is just lava.
> Brian

So how does sunrise and set look today, after the big eruption earlier
today?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 16, 2022, 12:38:08 PM1/16/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:23:49 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> That's because the latest batch of illegal drugs was spiked with dog
>>> shit.
>
>>> I told your drug dealer to do that.

>>> Odd that no one else reported it.
>
>> Probably not the thing people report.
>
> Bullshit.

Most folk will just think it's god telling them it's going to be a good day for shepherds to frolick in the long grass tomorrow.

>> And probably only visible in a small area for 5 minutes.
>
> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Obviously these things are localised dependant on dust or whatever it is.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 16, 2022, 12:38:16 PM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 08:23:00 -0000, Richard <smit...@btinternet.com.invalid> wrote:
> Fog here, or maybe wet volcanic ash?
> ;)

ROTFPMSL!

Commander Kinsey

Jan 16, 2022, 12:38:34 PM1/16/22
I didn't notice anything odd, but here it's normally cloudy.

Rod Speed

Jan 16, 2022, 4:34:39 PM1/16/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Probably not the thing people report.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> Most folk will just think it's god telling them

Bullshit they do anymore.

> it's going to be a good day for shepherds
> to frolick in the long grass tomorrow.

>>> And probably only visible in a small area for 5 minutes.
>>
>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>
> Obviously these things are localised dependant on dust or whatever it is.

The dust is hardly ever local.

Peeler

Jan 16, 2022, 4:59:06 PM1/16/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:34:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal fuckwit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: <fugfg5...@mid.individual.net>

Bob F

Jan 18, 2022, 10:53:24 PM1/18/22
Funny! It was REALLY foggy here in Seattle that night.

Peeler

Jan 19, 2022, 3:42:45 AM1/19/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:53:18 -0800, Bob F, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

>> ROTFPMSL!
>
> Funny! It was REALLY foggy here in Seattle that night.

Not quite so funny: you are REALLY feeding a PROVEN clinically insane troll,
attention whore and wanker, troll-feeding senile asshole!

Commander Kinsey

Jan 19, 2022, 12:57:21 PM1/19/22
In Scotland I've only ever seen proper fog once. It was so bad I was driving round a corner and couldn't tell which road was which at a junction, and ended up driving into a private house entrance, narrowly missing the very angry owner trying to leave in his car.

rbowman

Jan 19, 2022, 9:04:59 PM1/19/22

Peeler

Jan 20, 2022, 3:59:47 AM1/20/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:05:03 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> You'd love our version of fog:

That unwashed troll certainly loves it that he can't remove your big mouth
from his troll cock, you toothless but bigmouthed sucker of troll cock! <BG>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 20, 2022, 1:10:22 PM1/20/22
ROFL! "Fog is considered dense when visibility is reduced to a quarter of a mile or less." That's a light mist.

I really don't understand the majority of drivers in the UK. 70mph limit on a motorway, and they stick to it on a sunny day, holding me up. Thick fog, they still go 70?!