Re: Cars should cut out if they run out of vital fluids!

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 2:36:26 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> https://youtu.be/zyejT4VPzlE

>>> A computer will shut down or throttle if the CPU
>>> overheats, yet car manufacturers don't have a clue.

>> If you got a decent car you would know that the ECU
>> will indeed initially go into limp mode and lots of
>> flashing lights warning you of impending damage.

> You mean a really modern car.

Wrong, as always.

> This tech should have been in cars 50 years ago.

Nope.

> If it can put up a warning light, it can shut itself off.

Yes, but fools like you will often have an accident if it does that.

>> The manufacturers daren't cut the engine
>> completely because of potential safety issues.

> Yes, because it's much safer to let the engine seize

That only happens when fools like you are the driver.

> so you skid off the road into oncoming traffic.

If you skid off the road, it wont be into oncoming traffic, stupid.

> For fuck's sake! A loss of power is not dangerous,

It can be if a fool like you is the driver.

> it's the safest thing to do!

Much safer to inform the driver that there is a problem and
let the driver do what makes sense in the circumstances.

And you stuffed up the newsgroup list because you
are completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 2:54:44 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:36:15 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal fuckwit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: <fugfg5...@mid.individual.net>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:19:19 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:26:17 -0000, John Walliker <jrwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 12 January 2022 at 18:56:52 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > If you got a decent car you would know that the ECU will indeed
>> > initially go into limp mode and lots of flashing lights warning you of
>> > impending damage.
>> You mean a really modern car. This tech should have been in cars 50 years ago. If it can put up a warning light, it can shut itself off.
>> > The manufacturers daren't cut the engine completely because of potential
>> > safety issues.
>> Yes, because it's much safer to let the engine seize so you skid off the road into oncoming traffic. For fuck's sake! A loss of power is not dangerous, it's the safest thing to do!
>
> Do you think aircraft engines should automatically shut down if they overheat
> or run out of fluids?

Slight difference, no engine in an aircraft means falling out of the sky, no engine in a car means slowing to a stop. Just how much further do you think you can drive when your engine is overheating? It can kill it in 30 seconds.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:20:18 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:33:43 -0000, John J <johnje...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 12 January 2022 at 17:57:54 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
>> On 12/01/2022 17:37, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> > Why don't cars switch themselves off if they run out of oil or coolant?
>> > It is funny watching them try to keep going though.
>> >
>> > https://youtu.be/zyejT4VPzlE
>> >
>> > A computer will shut down or throttle if the CPU overheats, yet car
>> > manufacturers don't have a clue.
>> they rely on a good male driver....a wummin will just keep going
>> or it's a company car and someone else pays for repairs
>> --
>> The roads must roll ...

That's actually quite a good idea, if roads moved like conveyor belts, there would be no pollution and no accidents.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jan 12, 2022, 3:22:50 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
indeed...but open to sabitage ....

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:23:51 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:36:15 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Fredxx <fre...@nospam.invalid> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey wrote

>>> If you got a decent car you would know that the ECU
>>> will indeed initially go into limp mode and lots of
>>> flashing lights warning you of impending damage.
>
>> You mean a really modern car.
>
> Wrong, as always.

The above....

>> This tech should have been in cars 50 years ago.
>
> Nope.

....disagrees with the above

>> If it can put up a warning light, it can shut itself off.
>
> Yes, but fools like you will often have an accident if it does that.

And the engine dying 30 seconds later is better how?

>>> The manufacturers daren't cut the engine
>>> completely because of potential safety issues.
>
>> Yes, because it's much safer to let the engine seize
>
> That only happens when fools like you are the driver.

Do you check your instruments every 30 seconds? It can overheat that fast.

>> so you skid off the road into oncoming traffic.
>
> If you skid off the road, it wont be into oncoming traffic, stupid.

It will if it's a dual carriageway and you cross onto the other road.

[snip repetition]

>> it's the safest thing to do!
>
> Much safer to inform the driver that there is a problem and
> let the driver do what makes sense in the circumstances.

Some don't even do that. I had a Vauxhall/Opel/GM which didn't even have a warning light for no fuel. At least my Golf made a noise aswell as a light for anything important.

> And you stuffed up the newsgroup list because you
> are completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

Oooh I misspelt something did I? Big fucking deal.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:24:34 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:36:15 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And you stuffed up the newsgroup list because you
> are completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

My stupid newsreader doesn't have the function to select multiple groups with the GUI, I have to type them in.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:25:09 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 18:57:40 -0000, alan_m <ju...@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> On 12/01/2022 17:37, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> Why don't cars switch themselves off if they run out of oil or coolant?
>> It is funny watching them try to keep going though.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/zyejT4VPzlE
>
> Modern cars do shut down certain functions on detecting conditions. Limp
> home on half the cylinders for instance.

I'm just surprised it took this long to introduce such a basic function.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 3:26:15 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
Wrong, as always.

> no engine in a car means slowing to a stop.

Or having a serious accident.

> Just how much further do you think you can drive when your engine is
> overheating?

In your case, you were stupid enough to think that was forever.

> It can kill it in 30 seconds.

And you were stupid enough to ignore that.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 3:27:29 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:33:43 -0000, John J <johnje...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> they rely on a good male driver....a wummin will just keep going
>>> or it's a company car and someone else pays for repairs
>>> --
>>> The roads must roll ...
>
> That's actually quite a good idea,

Nope, dope.

> if roads moved like conveyor belts, there would be no pollution and no
> accidents.

Wrong, as always.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:28:49 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:52:36 -0000, NY <m...@privacy.invalid> wrote:

> "Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> If you got a decent car you would know that the ECU will indeed
>>> initially go into limp mode and lots of flashing lights warning you of
>>> impending damage.
>>
>> You mean a really modern car. This tech should have been in cars 50 years
>> ago. If it can put up a warning light, it can shut itself off.
>>
>>> The manufacturers daren't cut the engine completely because of potential
>>> safety issues.
>>
>> Yes, because it's much safer to let the engine seize so you skid off the
>> road into oncoming traffic. For fuck's sake! A loss of power is not
>> dangerous, it's the safest thing to do!
>

> A loss of power (or a complete engine-off) *is* dangerous if it occurs at
> the wrong moment.
>
> I had a very narrow escape. My car had been driving perfectly with no sign
> from warning lights or the ECU messages on the display or any change in how
> the car "felt". I came to pull out into traffic from a side road, having
> left a good long gap, and the engine lost power about 2 seconds after I had
> started to accelerate from rest up to the speed of the traffic I was
> joining.
>
> Luckily I was able to hit the hazard switch very quickly to warn the HGV
> behind me that was rapidly closing on me, and pull over onto the verge. If
> the car had behaved as it normally did, I would have been going beyond the
> speed of the lorry. There was a bleep at the same time as the car lost
> power, and the ECU display changed - but I had my mind on other things ;-)

And if you had an overheating engine, with no cutout, then the engine seized as you were pulling out, the same would have happened anyway.

I had the same thing happen to me because the battery died (severely), shorting a lot of stuff out. But it was a very quiet road, so I pushed it back to the sideroad, then when someone appeared, he helped me push it to my destination, which was 100 yards away.

> It turned out that the car has a "depollution pouch" (maybe something like
> AdBlue) which treats the exhaust gases to reduce the amount of NOx. When I
> got the car to "limp" to my local garage, they said that this pouch had
> burst. The ECU message said "depollution failure". It was a fairly
> straightforward (if not cheap) job for the garage to replace the pouch, but
> the car couldn't have picked a worse possible time to fail.

Health and softy shooting itself in the foot.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 3:29:40 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Not sure what you'd gain from sabotaging that, any more than anything else.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 3:53:48 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:26:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: <fvlcdc...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 3:54:18 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:27:20 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "Indeed, in America they usually just shoot you."

Senile Rodent:"They hardly ever do that with cops."

Birdbrain: "Everybody shoots everybody over there,"

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Obama shooting anyone."

Birdbrain: "He's not American."

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Slick shooting anyone."

MID: <fvnuae...@mid.individual.net>

Bob F

Jan 12, 2022, 3:55:18 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Ever hear of "limp mode"?

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 4:01:47 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:22:46 +0000, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

o sabitage ....

> indeed...but open to sabitage ...

Indeed, you are as sick an asshole as the trolling attention whore you are
feeding.

Scott Lurndal

Jan 12, 2022, 4:02:53 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 4:17:29 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 21:02:48 GMT, Scott Lurndal, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, babble:

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Roads_Must_Roll

Yep! And the troll must troll, and the senile asshole must feed the troll!
<tsk>

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:23:17 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Fredxx <fre...@nospam.invalid> wrote

>>> You mean a really modern car.

>> Wrong, as always.

> The above....

>>> This tech should have been in cars 50 years ago.

>> Nope.

> ....disagrees with the above

Wrong, as always.

>>> If it can put up a warning light, it can shut itself off.

>> Yes, but fools like you will often have an accident if it does that.

> And the engine dying 30 seconds later is better how?

The engine doesn't die in 30 seconds if you pull over
and turn the engine off when you get told that there
is a major urgent problem with the engine.

>>> Yes, because it's much safer to let the engine seize

>> That only happens when fools like you are the driver.

> Do you check your instruments every 30 seconds?

Don't need to, any well designed car with make it obvious
that there is an urgent major problem with the engine
without needing you to check the instruments that often.

> It can overheat that fast.

Hardly ever.

>>> so you skid off the road into oncoming traffic.

>> If you skid off the road, it wont be into oncoming traffic, stupid.

> It will if it's a dual carriageway and you cross onto the other road.

No reason why that should happen and
the engine wont seize that quickly.

>>> it's the safest thing to do!

>> Much safer to inform the driver that there is a problem and
>> let the driver do what makes sense in the circumstances.

> Some don't even do that.

Then don't buy one of those, stupid.

> had a Vauxhall/Opel/GM which didn't even have a warning light for no fuel.

You made the same stupid lie about that frog car you
seized the engine in when you ignored the warning light.

> At least my Golf made a noise aswell as a light for anything important.

And that makes a lot more sense than just turning the engine off.

>> And you stuffed up the newsgroup list because you
>> are completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

> Oooh I misspelt something did I?

Nope, used a . instead of a , between two newsgroups.

> Big fucking deal.

Proves you are blotto and drug crazed as always.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:24:36 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> And you stuffed up the newsgroup list because you
>> are completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

> My stupid newsreader doesn't have the function to select
> multiple groups with the GUI, I have to type them in.

And you are actually stupid enough to keep using that steaming turd.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:26:29 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> alan_m <ju...@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey wrote

>>> Why don't cars switch themselves off if they run out of oil or coolant?
>>> It is funny watching them try to keep going though.

>>> https://youtu.be/zyejT4VPzlE

>> Modern cars do shut down certain functions on detecting
>> conditions. Limp home on half the cylinders for instance.

> I'm just surprised it took this long to introduce such a basic function.

Limp home is much harder to do without a computer.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:36:11 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:20:48 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>
>> Why don't cars switch themselves off if they run out of oil or coolant?
>
> Because that can cause an accident if they do that at the wrong moment.

Cutting power to the engine doesn't make you stop instantly, it slows down like you took your foot off the gas. But seizing the engine because it didn't do it is probably worse, and definitely just as bad as far as causing an accident is concerned.

>> It is funny watching them try to keep going though.
>
>> https://youtu.be/zyejT4VPzlE
>
>> A computer will shut down or throttle if the CPU
>> overheats, yet car manufacturers don't have a clue.
>
> Its you that has never had a clue about anything at all, ever.

Didn't you get my analogy?

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:36:25 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> NY <m...@privacy.invalid> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Fredxx <fre...@nospam.invalid> wrote
He didn't.

> with no cutout,

But with a warning of a serious major engine problem

> then the engine seized as you were pulling out,

Could only happen if you stupidly ignored the
warning of a serious major engine problem

> the same would have happened anyway.

Wrong, as always.

> I had the same thing happen to me because the battery died (severely),
> shorting a lot of stuff out. But it was a very quiet road, so I pushed it
> back to the sideroad, then when someone appeared, he helped me push it to
> my destination, which was 100 yards away.

>> It turned out that the car has a "depollution pouch" (maybe something
>> like
>> AdBlue) which treats the exhaust gases to reduce the amount of NOx. When
>> got the car to "limp" to my local garage, they said that this pouch had
>> burst. The ECU message said "depollution failure". It was a fairly
>> straightforward (if not cheap) job for the garage to replace the pouch,
>> but
>> the car couldn't have picked a worse possible time to fail.

> Health and softy shooting itself in the foot.

Nope, dope.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:37:51 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
Much greater effect on the general public than anything else, stupid.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:38:33 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
This is common knowledge, unless it's a light aircraft. Pretty hard to bring a 747 down safely with no power. Even if you can, chances are, no runway big enough just there.

[repetition removed]

>> Just how much further do you think you can drive when your engine is
>> overheating?
>
> In your case, you were stupid enough to think that was forever.
>
>> It can kill it in 30 seconds.
>
> And you were stupid enough to ignore that.

Ignore what? I got no warning.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:39:29 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Only on posh new cars. This should have been invented decades ago.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:42:28 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
That would make a great film, why has nobody done so?

%

Jan 12, 2022, 4:42:48 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote
Yep, what's between the phucker's ears does that 24/7/365.25

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 4:58:04 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> Why don't cars switch themselves off if they run out of oil or coolant?

>> Because that can cause an accident if they do that at the wrong moment.

> Cutting power to the engine doesn't make you stop instantly,
> it slows down like you took your foot off the gas.

But that can still cause a massive accident if say it cuts the
engine when your in the middle of overtaking and are just
past the car you are overtaking and so cant get back into
the lane you left again, with another car coming towards
you on a single lane in each direction road.

Much safer to warn the driver about a serious major
engine problem that needs urgent action by the driver.

> But seizing the engine because it didn't do it is probably worse,

Wrong. Engines don't seize that quickly.

> and definitely just as bad as far as causing an accident is concerned.

Wrong, as always.

>>> It is funny watching them try to keep going though.
>>
>>> https://youtu.be/zyejT4VPzlE
>>
>>> A computer will shut down or throttle if the CPU
>>> overheats, yet car manufacturers don't have a clue.
>>
>> Its you that has never had a clue about anything at all, ever.
>
> Didn't you get my analogy?

It's a dud, as always with you.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 5:03:35 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Wrong, as always.

> Pretty hard to bring a 747 down safely with no power.

A single engine stopping doesn't mean no power, there are
still 3 left running. The DC3 was the last common aircraft
that couldn't continue fine with one engine out and even
then it just couldn't climb, it didn't fall from the sky.

Even single engined aircraft don't fall from
the sky if the engine stops, they glide fine.

> Even if you can, chances are, no runway big enough just there.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> Just how much further do you think you can drive when your engine is
>>> overheating?
>>
>> In your case, you were stupid enough to think that was forever.
>>
>>> It can kill it in 30 seconds.
>>
>> And you were stupid enough to ignore that.
>
> Ignore what? I got no warning.

I proved that that was a bare faced lie.

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 5:04:54 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote
Wasn't feasible until they had computer control.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:05:29 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:37:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical "conversation" between sociopathic wanker Birdbrain and the
sociopathic senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?

Senile Ozzietard: "Because that's what those who arent actually
stupid enough to shave their legs have."

MID: <fugb22...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:06:13 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:42:38 +1100, %, better known as cantankerous trolling
senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

Tim+ about trolling Rodent Speed:
He is by far the most persistent troll who seems to be able to get under the
skin of folk who really should know better. Since when did arguing with a
troll ever achieve anything (beyond giving the troll pleasure)?
MID: <1421057667.659518815.743...@news.individual.net>

Peeler

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:07:09 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:24:27 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:09:35 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:36:15 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then fuck the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try fucking them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try fucking them. Try it and see."

Peeler

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 5:27:47 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
So that's why I'm out of synch with clocks. No year has .25 in it.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 5:28:05 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:03:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

Peeler

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 5:38:05 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
Yep. nothing viable between the ears.

> No year has .25 in it.

Even the brain dead should have noticed leap years.

Peeler

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 12, 2022, 7:32:44 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:52:36 -0000, NY <m...@privacy.invalid> wrote:
>
>> "Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> You mean a really modern car. This tech should have been in cars
>>> 50 years ago. If it can put up a warning light, it can shut itself
>>> off.
>>>
>>> Yes, because it's much safer to let the engine seize so you skid
>>> off the road into oncoming traffic. For fuck's sake! A loss of
>>> power is not dangerous, it's the safest thing to do!
>>

>> A loss of power (or a complete engine-off) *is* dangerous if it
>> occurs at the wrong moment.
>>
>> I had a very narrow escape. My car had been driving perfectly with
>> no sign from warning lights or the ECU messages on the display or
>> any change in how the car "felt". I came to pull out into traffic
>> from a side road, having left a good long gap, and the engine lost
>> power about 2 seconds after I had started to accelerate from rest up
>> to the speed of the traffic I was joining.
>>
>> Luckily I was able to hit the hazard switch very quickly to warn the
>> HGV behind me that was rapidly closing on me, and pull over onto the
>> verge. If the car had behaved as it normally did, I would have been
>> going beyond the speed of the lorry. There was a bleep at the same
>> time as the car lost power, and the ECU display changed - but I had
>> my mind on other things ;-)
>
> And if you had an overheating engine, with no cutout, then the engine
> seized as you were pulling out, the same would have happened anyway.
> I had the same thing happen to me because the battery died
> (severely), shorting a lot of stuff out. But it was a very quiet
> road, so I pushed it back to the sideroad, then when someone
> appeared, he helped me push it to my destination, which was 100 yards
> away.
>> It turned out that the car has a "depollution pouch" (maybe
>> something like AdBlue) which treats the exhaust gases to reduce the
>> amount of NOx. When I got the car to "limp" to my local garage, they
>> said that this pouch had burst. The ECU message said "depollution
>> failure". It was a fairly straightforward (if not cheap) job for the
>> garage to replace the pouch, but the car couldn't have picked a
>> worse possible time to fail.
>
> Health and softy shooting itself in the foot.

When is the last time you had a job? Wanker.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jan 13, 2022, 2:49:41 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
not that great a story and ending to it that's why

Peter Keller

Jan 13, 2022, 4:12:00 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13

On 13/01/22 08:54, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler is a long, eel-like fish that lives in salt water. This fish is
also occasionally referred to as a “slime eel.”

Peter Keller

Jan 13, 2022, 4:13:47 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On 13/01/22 11:06, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler has the ability to produce copious amounts of slime, which is
oozed as mucous from glands along his sides.

Peter Keller

Jan 13, 2022, 4:14:49 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On 13/01/22 11:06, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler's slime is used to deter predators, because it can clog their gills.

Peter Keller

Jan 13, 2022, 4:16:12 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On 13/01/22 11:07, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler is long and eel-like in shape, with a dorsoventrally flattened tail.

Peter Keller

Jan 13, 2022, 4:17:48 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On 13/01/22 11:09, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler's skin is very loose, and his skull is made primarily of
cartilage rather than bone.

Peter Keller

Jan 13, 2022, 4:19:17 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13

On 13/01/22 11:11, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler ranges in colour from pink to blue and grey, and is occasionally
covered in spots.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:25:41 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:49:34 +0000, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

> not that great a story and ending to it that's why

Keep your senile shit out of these ngs, you idiotic senile bullshitter!

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:09:14 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:11:53 +1300, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

> Peeler is a long, eel-like fish that lives in salt water. This fish is
> also occasionally referred to as a “slime eel.”

I refer to you as a REAL DUMB gay masochistic cyclist, you gay cretin! <BG>

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:10:26 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:13:41 +1300, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

> Peeler has the ability to produce copious amounts of slime, which is
> oozed as mucous from glands along his sides.

More useless shit from the resident gay dumb little cyclist! LOL

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:11:06 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:14:43 +1300, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

> Peeler's slime is used to deter predators, because it can clog their gills.

More of the usual useless shit from the resident gay dumb little cyclist!
LOL

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:11:44 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:16:06 +1300, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

> Peeler is long and eel-like in shape, with a dorsoventrally flattened tail.

More of the typical useless shit from the resident gay dumb little cyclist!
LOL

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:12:23 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:17:42 +1300, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

> Peeler's skin is very loose, and his skull is made primarily of
> cartilage rather than bone.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:13:18 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:19:11 +1300, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

> Peeler ranges in colour from pink to blue and grey, and is occasionally
> covered in spots.

Yet more of the typical useless shit from the resident gay dumb little
cyclist! LOL

soup

Jan 13, 2022, 6:11:54 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On 12/01/2022 20:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:33:43 -0000, John J <johnje...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, 12 January 2022 at 17:57:54 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

>>> The roads must roll ...
>
> That's actually quite a good idea, if roads moved like conveyor belts,
> there would be no pollution and no accidents.

No pollution? Where does the energy come from for these "conveyor belts".

charles

Jan 13, 2022, 7:22:46 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
In article <srp1dk$rn0$1...@dont-email.me>,
Treadmills operated by unicorns

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 8:24:40 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:11:49 +0000, dupe, yet another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile moron, blathered:

> No pollution? Where does the energy come from for these "conveyor belts".

That's the right spirit, dupe! Ask an attention-starved, PROVEN clinically
insane troll a question so you can draw yet more idiotic statements from the
filth! <tsk>

Snit

Jan 13, 2022, 9:24:16 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
Wind power. Put huge sails next to the roads.

If the wind is not going the right direction just add huge fans.

Done and done.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 1:11:28 PM (7 days ago) Jan 13
Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

> I often wonder why they don't self protect.

Essentially because it is too dangerous to turn the
engine off, even with a warning that that will happen.

> After all you should get a warning first, like top within x miles or the
> engine will self protect and stop.

But some fools will ignore the warning or not
be able to understand it or be deaf etc or have
a poor hearing aid that doesn’t allow them to
hear the warning in a noisy car etc.

Limp home mode is protecting the car and is much safer.

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

Peeler

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 1:27:41 PM (7 days ago) Jan 13
NY <m...@privacy.invalid> wrote
> Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

>> I often wonder why they don't self protect. After all you should get a
>> warning first, like top within x miles or the engine will self protect
>> and stop.

> Yes, a warning that gives you chance to correct a problem (eg top up level
> of oil) is better than one which is too late and just shuts the car down
> or gives you a "do not drive any further" error.

Trouble is reliably delivering the warning before shutting down
with the deaf, those with poor hearing aids or just the stupid that
ignore warnings or don’t understand the language the warning is
given in. Much safer to use limp home mode instead.

> That reminds me: I'll check the oil level in my car now. Whenever I've
> remembered recently, it's been after I've started the engine and been
> driving, so any dipstick measurement will be inaccurate.

It doesn’t need to be accurate.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 1:46:28 PM (7 days ago) Jan 13