OT Just remember

micky

Feb 15, 2024, 8:12:47 AMFeb 15
OT Just remember that every child shot by a stranger is a tribute to
our defense of the 2nd Amemendment.

Every child killed by a stranger with a gun is proof of our commitment
to the Constitution.

And it's the Constitution that has made our country great.

Dik Kraven-Moorehead

Feb 15, 2024, 9:47:50 AMFeb 15
You think it might help if your team closed the border?

You think maybe drugs (legal and illegal) are the cause?

Are you on drugs?

Scott Lurndal

Feb 15, 2024, 10:21:01 AMFeb 15
Dik Kraven-Moorehead <di...@redacted.000> writes:
>micky wrote:
>> OT Just remember that every child shot by a stranger is a tribute to
>> our defense of the 2nd Amemendment.
>>
>> Every child killed by a stranger with a gun is proof of our commitment
>> to the Constitution.
>>
>> And it's the Constitution that has made our country great.
>>

>You think it might help if your team closed the border?

His team (President Biden) are enforcing immigration laws. Your team
refused to update the immigration laws vis-a-vis
asylum seekers for bullshit political reasons. His team (President Biden)
have expelled far more illegal immigrants in three years, than your
team expelled in four full years.

Your team (disgraced ex-president trump and his toadies in
the house) is directly responsible for the immigration
crisis at the border.

micky

Feb 15, 2024, 10:27:58 AMFeb 15
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:20:53 GMT,
sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

>Dik Kraven-Moorehead <di...@redacted.000> writes:
>>micky wrote:
>>> OT Just remember that every child shot by a stranger is a tribute to
>>> our defense of the 2nd Amemendment.
>>>
>>> Every child killed by a stranger with a gun is proof of our commitment
>>> to the Constitution.
>>>
>>> And it's the Constitution that has made our country great.
>>>

>>You think it might help if your team closed the border?

Do you think shooters kill people they don't even know, or kill people
they used to work with, because the border is partially open? That's
one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. No wonder problems don't
get solved when people with such stupid ideas like yours are out there.

David LaRue

Feb 15, 2024, 10:34:04 AMFeb 15
sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote in
The (gun) voilence across all areas of America seem generally due to the
fact that people no longer fear adults or authority. Teach that and it
would help, generations from now. Remember for those of us who are older
we were able to bring our guns to school. Save use and good behavior can
be learned again. I fear that the rapid influx of illegals will exasperate
this problem for the coming generations as they will bring their values.
Some states are also very lenient on major crimes and lower. No fear of
the law just makes everything worse.

Snag

Feb 15, 2024, 10:44:34 AMFeb 15
How can you spout all those lies and look at yourself in the mirror ?
Oh , I forgot , when you're on sorosbucks the first thing you sell is
your self respect .
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but

Frank

Feb 15, 2024, 10:47:40 AMFeb 15
Do you seriously believe the stuff you post"

Frank

Feb 15, 2024, 10:49:04 AMFeb 15
I said the same but suspects he does it for free.

Scott Lurndal

Feb 15, 2024, 12:19:41 PMFeb 15
It is all backed by the facts and the law. The law allows
asylum seekers - the president is required to uphold the laws
of the land. That's something trump never understood.

And the number of immigrants removed is a matter of public
record.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/02/11/trump-biden-immigration-border-compared/

"The number of people taken into custody by the U.S. Border patrol
has reached the highest levels in the agency's 100 year history under
Biden, averaging 2 million per year"

"Biden kept the policy [Title 42] in place and ended up expelling five
times more border-crossers than Trump did."

Dik Kraven-Moorehead

Feb 15, 2024, 3:42:09 PMFeb 15
micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:20:53 GMT,
> sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:
>
>> Dik Kraven-Moorehead <di...@redacted.000> writes:

>>> You think it might help if your team closed the border?
> Do you think shooters kill people they don't even know, or kill people
> they used to work with, because the border is partially open? That's
> one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. No wonder problems don't
> get solved when people with such stupid ideas like yours are out there.

Well, Democrat Rep Stacey Plaskett said she wanted to shoot President Trump.
It's a good thing President Trump is guarded by good guys with guns.

Frank

Feb 15, 2024, 7:37:42 PMFeb 15
That is a crock and you know it. They sued to have Trump's remain in
Mexico overturned. They even allow those that sneaked in to claim
asylum and stay. They sued to have Texas remove the barriers they set
up. Goes on and on but basically you are full of it.

Bob F

Feb 15, 2024, 11:13:52 PMFeb 15
And they are betting the farm that if they can keep the "border crisis"
going rather than do something about it now, that it will win the
election for them.. LOL!

Rod Speed

Feb 16, 2024, 5:14:26 PMFeb 16
micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com> wrote
That is very arguable indeed.

Peeler

Feb 16, 2024, 5:22:11 PMFeb 16
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:14:15 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

gfre...@aol.com addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bullshitter who demonstrates
his particular prowess at it every day."
MID: <rufg9ep6ggjdt3uek...@4ax.com>