OT: TREumpt's statement after indictment

Mar 30, 2023, 9:32:31 PM3/30/23
Well, the libs finally got their indictment. Here is
Trump's statement. And I might add, the libs just got
Trump re-elected.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/33268000-32c9-4f5b-87f8-fb0d1583e44b

“This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest
level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at
Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the
United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the
hard-working men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a
Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You
remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax;
Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the
illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.

“The Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with
trying to ‘Get Trump,’ but now they’ve done the unthinkable - indicting
a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference.

“Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done. The Democrats
have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my
campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political
opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and
by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never
happened before. Ever.

“Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who was hand-picked and funded by George
Soros, is a disgrace. Rather than stopping the unprecedented crime wave
taking over New York City, he’s doing Joe Biden’s dirty work, ignoring
the murders and burglaries and assaults he should be focused on. This is
how Bragg spends his time!

“I believe this Witch-Hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The
American people realize exactly what the Radical Left Democrats are
doing here. Everyone can see it. So our Movement, and our Party - united
and strong - will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe
Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these Crooked
Democrats out of office so we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

trader_4

Mar 31, 2023, 9:48:13 AM3/31/23
Have you sent Trump your $100 yet?

AK

Apr 2, 2023, 5:12:31 AM4/2/23
Trump is responsible for the deaths of 5 people during the insurrection he caused.

Andy

Su Nombre

Apr 2, 2023, 7:42:39 AM4/2/23
Watch CNN much?

Frank

Apr 2, 2023, 8:20:49 AM4/2/23
Please supply list along with cause of death.

Apr 2, 2023, 2:38:40 PM4/2/23
You just repeated a propaganda narrative and an
outright lie. You swim in a sea of lies and deceit.
(Say Hi to Ed and Micky whilst you are doing your
back stroke.)

By the way, now that the rest of the tape of J6
are out, J6 was not only a peaceful demonstration
but a respectful demonstration ASSISTED by
the capitol police.

Uh and one of the cops your lying narrative
insists was killed with a fire extinguisher
by protestors was caught on tape after the
lying incident wearing a helmet and directing
protestors which followed his directions
quite respectfully.

And, did you catch the idiot with the horns being
given a tour by the cops? It was evidence that
the government was required to turn over to his
defense but did not. Hope he sues the s*** out
of the government for being a political prisoner.

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 10:23:58 AM4/3/23
Statistically, what are the odds of the death of the cop who was attacked and
the several others that died of suicide in the months immediately after, if it's
not related to Jan 6? The coroner ruled that Sicknick died of two strokes the
day after he was attacked and that all that had transpired played a role in his
death. It used to be that Republicans supported the police, but not when they
are the attackers.

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 10:31:33 AM4/3/23
This from the guy who claims it's others here that are spouting
narratives, propaganda, etc. Simply amazing.

> Uh and one of the cops your lying narrative
> insists was killed with a fire extinguisher
> by protestors was caught on tape after the
> lying incident wearing a helmet and directing
> protestors which followed his directions
> quite respectfully.

He was attacked and sprayed with pepper spray or something,
he died the next day at the age of 42. The coroner ruled that it was
from two strokes and that all that had transpired contributed to it.
Imagine if that had happened where the attackers were blacks that
were looting a liquor store and what the right wingers would be saying.

> And, did you catch the idiot with the horns being
> given a tour by the cops? It was evidence that
> the government was required to turn over to his
> defense but did not. Hope he sues the s*** out
> of the government for being a political prisoner.

That ahole was convicted of one count of obstructing an official
proceeding. There is no question that was exactly the intent of those
that entered the Capitol that day after Trump told them to go fight
like hell and Rudy told them we need "trial by combat". If a black guy
was inside a liquor store that was smashed, broken into, being looted,
would you say he was just a customer? Do tourists enter the Capitol
dressed like that Qanon Shaman? Oh, and he says now that he regrets
what he did, that Trump mislead him with his BS and used him.