OT. Vehicle Fires, Biden

Dean Hoffman

Nov 30, 2022, 12:22:53 PM11/30/22
Some vehicles rented to haul the President around didn't make it through the Thanksgiving weekend. Five caught on fire. I haven't seen five vehicles burn in my lifetime of 68 years.
<https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/bidens-secret-service-rental-cars-left-charred-after-catching-fire-in-nantucket/>

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 30, 2022, 12:43:38 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 12:22 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
> Some vehicles rented to haul the President around didn't make it through the Thanksgiving weekend. Five caught on fire. I haven't seen five vehicles burn in my lifetime of 68 years.
> <https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/bidens-secret-service-rental-cars-left-charred-after-catching-fire-in-nantucket/>

Trump's vehicles never caught fire!

Could be it was just one and it spread if they were all parked together.

micky

Nov 30, 2022, 2:23:37 PM11/30/22
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 30 Nov 2022 09:22:49 -0800 (PST), Dean
Hoffman <dean...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some vehicles rented to haul the President around didn't make it through the Thanksgiving weekend. Five caught on fire. I haven't seen five vehicles burn in my lifetime of 68 years.
><https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/bidens-secret-service-rental-cars-left-charred-after-catching-fire-in-nantucket/>

Many people are saying he keeps lit cigarettes in his back pocket.

Nov 30, 2022, 4:02:24 PM11/30/22
On 11/30/22 09:22, Dean Hoffman wrote:
> Some vehicles rented to haul the President around didn't make it through the Thanksgiving weekend. Five caught on fire. I haven't seen five vehicles burn in my lifetime of 68 years.
> <https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/bidens-secret-service-rental-cars-left-charred-after-catching-fire-in-nantucket/>

Where they BEV's (coal powered rolling fire bombs)
or Gas cars?

Dean Hoffman

Nov 30, 2022, 5:22:23 PM11/30/22
No idea. It's likely that one caught the others on fire as Ed suggested. I'd imagine that the maintenance people for those buggies are more than a little embarrassed.

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 5:32:52 PM11/30/22
Sleepy Joe thought they were Stanley steamers
and filled them up with water and shorted things out.
John T.

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 30, 2022, 5:33:18 PM11/30/22

> On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 3:02:24 PM UTC-6, T wrote:

>> Where they BEV's (coal powered rolling fire bombs)
>> or Gas cars?

If you looked at the link you'd know they were transporting flammable
liquids like oil and gasoline that endangers life.

Sorry to disappoint you.

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 5:49:42 PM11/30/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 09:22:49 -0800 (PST), Dean Hoffman
<dean...@gmail.com> wrote:

There once was a Hertz in Nantucket
Fly in and rent one and truck-it
Just watch out for smoke
A car-fire's no joke
Perhaps just say " Avis " or f___ it.

John T.

Bob F

Nov 30, 2022, 7:22:55 PM11/30/22
Now there's a typical trumptard style answer.

Su Nombre

Nov 30, 2022, 8:56:00 PM11/30/22
The vehicles had suitcases filled with Republican ballots.

rbowman

Nov 30, 2022, 10:16:17 PM11/30/22
There was too much evidence of the Secret Service's four day, out of
control party so they torched them to get rid of the hooker DNA, drug
traces, and other unmentionables.

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 30, 2022, 10:21:29 PM11/30/22
Most sensible explanation I've heard.

micky

Nov 30, 2022, 10:31:21 PM11/30/22
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 30 Nov 2022 14:22:18 -0800 (PST), Dean
Other cars seem to have been nearby. Was it just the Biden rentals, all
of the Biden rentals?. Maybe that's a sign!

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 1:02:45 AM12/1/22
Sadly it's getting hard to cook up a good conspiracy theory that might not
be the pure, unvarnished truth.

Another possibility is that dog that got exiled for biting SS troopers
finally got his revenge. Good boy!

Dec 1, 2022, 1:26:01 AM12/1/22
Probably not. With that amount of fuel, they still
be burning!

Dec 1, 2022, 1:29:41 AM12/1/22
Those batteries are even more flammable.

Why were they transporting that kind of stuff?

Peeler

Dec 1, 2022, 3:26:51 AM12/1/22
On 1 Dec 2022 03:16:10 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> There was too much evidence of the Secret Service's four day, out of
> control party so they torched them to get rid of the hooker DNA, drug
> traces, and other unmentionables.

You'd make a VERY bad secret service agent, lowbrowwoman. You couldn't keep
one single secret! You know, what with your big mouth that has a life of its
own. LOL

--
More typical idiotic senile gossip by lowbrowwoman:
"It's been years since I've been in a fast food burger joint but I used

Peeler

Dec 1, 2022, 3:31:13 AM12/1/22
On 1 Dec 2022 06:02:37 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Sadly it's getting hard to cook up a good conspiracy theory that might not
> be the pure, unvarnished truth.
>
> Another possibility is that dog that got exiled for biting SS troopers
> finally got his revenge. Good boy!

What a grandiloquent bullshit artist! LOL You and your big mouth can go on
like that to all eternity. Right?

--
Yet more of the very interesting senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"I save my fries quota for one of the local food trucks that offers