trump still at it.

micky

Jan 3, 2021, 6:07:40 PM1/3/21
Trump said yesterday in the phone call to Raffensperger that he would
have a lot more, accurate information about Georgia by, tonight or
tomorrow night, (not sure his exact words.) So be sure to watch the
news tonight and tomorrow night. :-)

He seems to believe stories he's been told, but I think he's just plain
lying. He's very convincing that he believes what he's saying.

philo

Jan 3, 2021, 6:59:00 PM1/3/21
Thus far he has been wrong 100% of the time.

Bob F

Jan 3, 2021, 8:27:08 PM1/3/21
And he has a LONG record of making claims like that, and they almost all
were nothingburgers.

Arlen Holder

Jan 3, 2021, 8:35:07 PM1/3/21
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 17:58:54 -0600, philo wrote:

> Thus far he has been wrong 100% of

That explains your trolling on the Android newsgroup, "Philo".
o You can't even wait a few minutes between your troll & "micky's" troll.

You're one and the same, bastards.
o Thanks for giving yourself away.

I'll let the Android folks know that you're just "micky" in disguise.

Arlen Holder

Jan 3, 2021, 8:41:34 PM1/3/21
On Sun, 03 Jan 21 23:07:26 UTC, micky wrote:

> aid yesterday in the phone cal

Hi "micky", (and your dutiful infantile troll sock, "philo")

I realize we got you kicked off your ES server due to your trolling.
o All we had to do was forward them your infantile off topic threads.

Do you want to also get kicked off of your new Usenet Farm server?
o Fine by me.

Your call.
o Otherwise, please stop it with your infantile off topic trolling.

Thanks!

1st request for this "usenet farm" NNTP server:
o Subject: DoD, OMB, still not cooperating.
o URL <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/aSPCi9kDFms>
o Date: Tue, 29 Dec 20 11:16:01 UTC
o From: micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
o PATH > usenet.farm > highwinds
o Message-Id: <2j3mufh965ice77ep...@4ax.com>

2nd request for this "usenet farm" NNTP server:
o Subject: trump still at it.
o URL <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/PE2vt6TTBK4>
o Date: Sun, 03 Jan 21 23:07:26 UTC
o From: micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
o PATH > usenet.farm > news.xs4all.nl
o Message-Id: <q9j4vf5223sqb59l1...@4ax.com>

Arlen Holder

Jan 3, 2021, 8:53:14 PM1/3/21
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 17:27:01 -0800, Bob F wrote:

> LONG record of maki

Fancy that all of "micky's" infantile trolls respond within minutes.
o micky <https://i.postimg.cc/4Nyd369x/micky01.jpg>
o T: <https://i.postimg.cc/52nK78Ph/Troll-Named-T.jpg>
o Bob F <https://i.postimg.cc/wvff63gX/bobf01.jpg>

I see 'micky' re-established an Eternal September account under "philo".
o Let's let Wolfgang know so we both can keep apprised of what it does.
--
Posted as an adult purposefully helpful attempt to save this ng from it.

Heywood

Jan 3, 2021, 9:17:50 PM1/3/21
I saw that on the news tonight. Hard to believe the President would ask
to have the vote changed on a recorded call. I'm sure it will be
questioned for the legality of it. Coercion at its worst. All the news
outlets have played it and he sounds pathetic asking for lies.

micky

Jan 3, 2021, 9:36:23 PM1/3/21
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 3 Jan 2021 21:17:40 -0500, Heywood
<heyw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 1/3/2021 11:07 PM, micky wrote:
>> Trump said yesterday in the phone call to Raffensperger that he would
>> have a lot more, accurate information about Georgia by, tonight or
>> tomorrow night, (not sure his exact words.) So be sure to watch the
>> news tonight and tomorrow night. :-)
>>

>> He seems to believe stories he's been told, but I think he's just plain
>> lying. He's very convincing that he believes what he's saying.
>>

>I saw that on the news tonight. Hard to believe the President would ask
>to have the vote changed on a recorded call. I'm sure it will be
>questioned for the legality of it.

His office or someone has already announced he's suing** in state and
federal court because the call was recorded. Except Georgia is a
one-party consent state, and so is DC.

**Of course that doesn't mean he really will, except he seems to love
suing on lost causes.

micky

Jan 3, 2021, 9:42:47 PM1/3/21
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 3 Jan 2021 17:27:01 -0800, Bob F
Later on, CNN had an interview with someone who, in 2016, said trump
claimed Ted Crus stole the Iowa caucuses
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/03/donald-trump-ted-cruz-stole-iowa-caucuses-new-election
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-cruz/trump-accuses-cruz-of-stealing-iowa-caucuses-through-fraud-idUSKCN0VC1Z6

and said if he lost, I think it was the general election, he'd claim the
election was stolen.

So he just transferred the plan from 2017 to 2021. The people who
believe things he says are such suckers.

Clare Snyder

Jan 3, 2021, 10:56:49 PM1/3/21
Today, particularly if you are "in the public eye" you ASSUME your
conversations will be recorded - just like a text or e-mail - and you
do not say ANYTHING you would not like to become public.

Bob F

Jan 3, 2021, 11:40:58 PM1/3/21
trump is incapable of censoring himself.

Jim Joyce

Jan 4, 2021, 12:01:01 AM1/4/21
On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 22:56:41 -0500, Clare Snyder <cl...@snyder.on.ca>
wrote:
There were nearly a dozen people on the call. Even if it wasn't recorded,
the details would have leaked. Of course, a recording is even better.

micky

Jan 4, 2021, 2:13:16 AM1/4/21
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 04 Jan 21 02:42:21 UTC, micky
I forgot my last line: So no matter how much it looks like he believes
what he's saying, he's lying. He's just good at it.

" The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got
it made." Jean Giraudoux, 29 October 1882 – 31 January 1944

“Sincerity - if you can fake that, you've got it made.” George Burns

I can't tell who said it first, but for the purpose of watching trump,
it doesn't really matter.

micky

Jan 4, 2021, 2:58:00 AM1/4/21
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 03 Jan 21 23:07:26 UTC, micky
<NONONO...@fmguy.com> wrote:

>Trump said yesterday in the phone call to Raffensperger that he would
>have a lot more, accurate information about Georgia by, tonight or
>tomorrow night, (not sure his exact words.)

I heard it again and it was today, Monday night, that the new
information is to be released according to trump. I'm so excited I
can't sleep.

> So be sure to watch the
>news tonight and tomorrow night. :-)

BTW, he said that the reports were certified. What does that mean?

Does that mean sworn to in front of a notary public?

Does that mean they were tested and cerfied by the CBA, the Centers for
Bogus Allegations?

Really, what does he mean by certified?

>He seems to believe stories he's been told, but I think he's just plain
>lying. He's very convincing that he believes what he's saying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/03/us/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia.html
Quoting quite a bit since it's the NYT, but the NYT was the only link
that had the part I wanted, paragraphs 2 and 3.

The call from the White House to Mr. Raffensperger’s office came on
Saturday afternoon at 2:41, after 18 other calls by the White House
switchboard to the office during the past two months, according to a
person familiar with the conversation. Saturday’s call was the first
time Mr. Raffensperger had talked with Mr. Trump directly despite the
president’s repeated tweets disparaging him.

Officials in the secretary of state’s office recorded Saturday’s call,
and Mr. Raffensperger told his advisers that he did not want to release
a transcript or a recording unless the president attacked state
officials or misrepresented what had been discussed, according to a
person familiar with his direction.

As expected, that attack came in a tweet on Sunday morning, in which Mr.
Trump claimed that Mr. Raffensperger “was unwilling, or unable, to
answer questions such as the ‘ballots under table’ scam, ballot
destruction, out of state ‘voters’, dead voters, and more. He has no
clue!”

In a response on Twitter, Mr. Raffensperger wrote: “Respectfully,
President Trump: What you’re saying is not true. The truth will come
out.” The recording of the call was made public several hours later.

David Shafer, the chairman of the Republican Party in Georgia, tweeted
that the decision to release the audio was “lawlessness.”

During the call, the president again embraced several conspiracy
theories, including debunked charges that ballots in Fulton County, Ga.,
were shredded and that voting machines operated by Dominion Voting
Systems were tampered with and replaced. Mr. Germany can be heard
telling the president that such charges are flatly untrue, even as Mr.
Trump insists otherwise.

There was some debate on the news during the day who released the
recording, if Raffensperger knew, authorized it, and someone else
separately mentioned what he described as cryptic, "the truth will come
out." but here we see they are directly related.

Someone on the radio points out that flipping Georgia won't do him any
good without the 3 other states, but unlike silly me, he quickly reached
the next step. He asked what else trump's been doing. Duh, he has
probably been on the phone pressuring the other governors and sec
states. Some of them probably live in states that require 2-party
consent, or they just didn't think of it. Anyhow, they haven't reported
it, probably scared.

Another news guy said that Raffensberger is no sweetheart. He's done
thing(s) which the reporter viewed as voter suppression, and he's made
it harder for maybe it was Blacks to vote. I don't know details so I
don't know if I would describe his actions that way, but if so, there
are some things he won't do. Maybe maybe voting easy cost money or has
other problems and is a subjective value but counting votes is objective
and there's only one way to to it. Even calling voters to cure
ballots, which I think Georgia was one of the states that do that, is
pretty objective. Some people sign the outside envelope in the wrong
place, and I think they said that they call the voter about that
(although a forger is no more likely to sign in the wrong place than the
actual voter, and the voter is not likely to remember where he signed.
Maybe they just ignore that and they call the voter for some other
reasons.)

micky

Jan 4, 2021, 3:05:21 AM1/4/21
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 04 Jan 21 07:55:52 UTC, micky
<NONONO...@fmguy.com> wrote:

>https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/03/us/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia.html
>Quoting quite a bit since it's the NYT, but the NYT was the only link
>that had the part I wanted, paragraphs 2 and 3.

ONe more part:
"By trying to bend Mr. Raffensperger to his will, Mr. Trump was
asserting the power of his office in ways that recalled his 2019 phone
call to Ukraine’s president, during which Mr. Trump pressured President
Volodymyr Zelensky to begin a bogus investigation into Mr. Biden by
=======================================
withholding vital military aid to the country. That call was the
centerpiece of the scheme for which Mr. Trump became the third American
president to be impeached for committing high crimes and misdemeanors."

Everyone says what's underlined, and that might have been the words he
used, but they should have no trouble seeing through his words as they
did today. He didn't care if Zelensky started an investigation. All he
wanted was for Zelensky to say that he had. Because people think where
there is smoke there is fire and where there is an investigation there
is smoke. And concoct some negative stories would be good too, but NO
investigation is required.

There is still more to read for people who have free articles on the 4th
of the month.

Oliver George

Jan 4, 2021, 9:33:13 AM1/4/21
On 1/4/21 7:55 AM, micky wrote:
> BTW, he said that the reports were certified. What does that mean?
>
> Does that mean sworn to in front of a notary public?
>
> Does that mean they were tested and cerfied by the CBA, the Centers for
> Bogus Allegations?
>
> Really, what does he mean by certified?

No amount of evidence will satisfy an unhinged leftist troll.

Bob F

Jan 4, 2021, 10:47:53 AM1/4/21
And NO evidence is exactly what the trumpets have presented.

Heywood

Jan 4, 2021, 10:55:58 AM1/4/21
But there has been no credible evidence. Silly affidavits "someone told
me they saw" do not hold up in court. Even Trump appointed judges are
tossing the nonsense. Sad, really, he cannot accept more people don't
want him than do want him. Even sadder are the followers the believe
every lie he tells.

trader_4

Jan 4, 2021, 11:15:10 AM1/4/21
You mean like when he told the media that he had sent investigators to Hawaii
to find out where Obama was really born? That we'd all be shocked by what
they had found, that he would be releasing it very soon? I saw that, knew it
was most likely just more Trump BS. The fools that love Trump saw it,
believed it because it was what they wanted to hear and ignored that Trump
never produced anything, never admitted he was wrong, never apologized.
That's what they wanted in a president and they got it. Sadly, all these years
later, it still works with these fools.

trader_4

Jan 4, 2021, 11:29:00 AM1/4/21
Not only that, missed in all this is that it's great evidence that he's obviously
a totally incompetent manager. Right at the start of the call, Trump is ranting
on about how he could not have lost GA because he had rallies with so many
people. This is how you approach a call about proving fraud? Pathetic.
A competent, fit, sane manager would have picked a few of what they believe
are the best, most credible examples of this alleged widespread fraud and
carefully focused on that and how to get it looked at and resolved. Instead it
was mostly an hour long Trump grievance show, including talking about other
states, disagreement between Trump and some of his team about what they
had or didn't have, the numbers, etc. Trump brought up what even he admitted
were "rumors" to crazy allegations. He accused Dominion of taking machines
away. R's lawyer said no, that's not true. Then Trump asked if Dominion had
replaced the inner workings of the machines. No, that's not true either he
was told. It turned into throwing any and every allegation they could imagine
on the wall, adding it all up, claiming that he won by 500K votes and trying to
coerce the Sec of State into just finding 12,800 more votes to give to Trump.
AT one point R told Trump that anyone can post anything on social media,
that doesn't make it true. Interestingly Trump's response to that was that
these claims are not coming from social media, they are coming from
"Trump media".

And Trump is so stupid and insane that he belives Raspensberger could just
do that? Come out and say, oops, I just found 12,800 Trump votes? He said
he could just say he "recalculated", it's OK. Like that would
be the end of it? There would not be an immediate outrage and demand that
R explain what the hell he just did? It should be shocking to everyone that
this deranged mind was in control of the fate of this country. We're lucky to
have escaped with just the vast damage that he's done, it could have been
much worse for us and the world.

trader_4

Jan 4, 2021, 11:54:41 AM1/4/21
Raffensperger could have done much better. He and his attorney really did not
say very much, they just let Trump rant on. That was their intent, they knew
they were recording it and wanted him to say as much as possible. Most of the
R denials didn't have support, they were just, "no, that didn't happen". He should
have interrupted Trump early on and said, it's not productive to have just a one
sided montage of all kinds of allegations. Let's take a few of what you consider
to be your best examples of what you have and go through it, one at a time.

Like the State Farm Arena controversy. R said very little, just denied that there
was fraud. He did say the GA Bureau of Investigation and the FBI talked to the
people involved. But then why the hell doesn't R hold a press conference, get
at least the GBI and even better the FBI, to state what they did, who they talked
to, what they found, show their version of the videos, etc? That would be
important to establish the truth, that they have proof for what they are saying.es
He should have done this to address some of Trump's main allegations, hold
a press conference, go over in detail what they did to check it out, produce the
people involved, show the evidence.

Regarding that State Farm fiasco, I said here when it first came out that it was
the one thing that I saw that did look highly suspicious from the sequence of
events and the video. I said it's something that the FBI should look into.
According to R, the FBI did. So the FBI and DOJ are poorly serving the country.
They should have had a press conference to cover what they found to have been
the facts, the truth. I did some digging myself and found what appears to be more
Rudy, team Trump dishonesty. They played the video of their part of that for the
GA legislative committee. They said that the table with the black cloth and the
ballots underneath was placed there at 8AM by the same woman who told the
monitors to leave at 10PM and that they were still trying to determine what happened
in between, when the ballots were put under it, etc. That now sure appears
to be a whopping lie. They had the video
from 8AM, from 10PM to 1:30AM, but couldn't figure out what happened in between?
The GA election people showed that it's all on tape right before 10PM, when they
stopped counting. A decision was made to stop counting for the night. At that
point you can see people taking containers of ballots from where
they were in full view, about to be counted and putting them under that black table.
Why they would choose to put them under that table, instead of just leaving them
out in view, IDK. The monitors were told counting was over for the night, they left.
Some minutes later one of the supervisors is seen on his cell phone, taking a call from
his boss, who told him not to stop, to continue. Then you see workers go back to the black
table, take the containers back out, back to where they were counting and normal
counting resumes. It's all but certain that Rudy and his shysters knew
this, they had the videos and they deliberately lied to the GA state legislative
committee. Having seen this and the explanation, it seems to me that it's very likely
the state explanation is the truth, as found by the GBI and FBI.

Jim Joyce

Jan 4, 2021, 11:58:08 AM1/4/21
Rudy presented evidence of a bad dye job. Oh, you meant election
irregularities. In that case, you're right, except for a couple of cases
where dead people voted for Trump.

Jim Joyce

Jan 4, 2021, 12:05:43 PM1/4/21
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 08:28:54 -0800 (PST), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net>
wrote:

>And Trump is so stupid and insane that he belives Raspensberger could just
>do that? Come out and say, oops, I just found 12,800 Trump votes? He said
>he could just say he "recalculated", it's OK. Like that would
>be the end of it? There would not be an immediate outrage and demand that
>R explain what the hell he just did? It should be shocking to everyone that
>this deranged mind was in control of the fate of this country. We're lucky to
>have escaped with just the vast damage that he's done, it could have been
>much worse for us and the world.

Totally agree. If Putin and KJU weren't so easily able to manipulate Trump,
he might have started wars with both, then he might have tossed Iran into
the mix. It's not just that Trump was completely incompetent, but he also
surrounded himself with equally incompetent advisors.

trader_4

Jan 4, 2021, 12:06:16 PM1/4/21
Raffensperger told Trump on that call that anyone can say anything on social
media, that doesn't mean it's true. Trump said that the allegations are not coming
from social media, they are coming from "Trump media". Whatever that means,
it's the same thing. They listen to any hack. Like that old blowhard Lou Dobbs.
He had Carrone, the Dominiom employee on his show. One of her two core allegations
was that she saw two trucks outside the PA location where they were counting votes.
She told Lou on his show that she was told they were delivering food for the workers
who were working overnight. But she says the trucks were too small to contain
enough food. Lou asked, did you see anything else, what was in the trucks?
No, was the answer. There is your Trump media and an example of what winds up
in these "affidavits". Affidavits! We have hundreds of affidavits!

ROFL

I recently learned more about Carrone and Dominion. The Trumpets hear that she's
a Dominion employee and probably think her affidavits and claims have something
to do with Dominion software rigging the election. I now read where she had been a temp
employee, hired through an agency for a few days for the election, principally to
clean the voting machine screens. All the press coverage she got, she had two claims.
One is the above BS. The other is that she saw workers run the same ballots through
the machines several times, that it amounted to around 30K extra votes. At the GA
hearing, a Republican member of the legislature asked her how that could be
possible without the count of paper ballots and poll numbers tallied being off by 30K?
Whereupon said "what did you do, change that too"?

trader_4

Jan 4, 2021, 1:15:35 PM1/4/21
Even any competent advisors were only telling him what he wanted to hear.
We warned about where this would lead and now we're witnessing it. It's still
amazing that guys like Cruz are still behind this ahole, right over the cliff.
I voted for Cruz in the primary, not because I like him that much, but because he
was an alternative to Trump. After this I would never vote for him again.
Trump insults his wife, claims his father helped kill JFK and Cruz totally
supports him for four years and now stages this final assault on our democracy?

A conservative pundit pointed out that Cruz is really only out for himself and
will abandon any position. He said that while Cruz says he models himself after
Reagan, he recently voted against allowing people from Hong Kong to remain here
because they are political opponents of China. Said pundit cited what Reagan had
said about America being open to immigration, how we had to do it especially for
people like that. Cruz? He said to allow it would only allow China to have more
spies here. So, Cruz ditched Reagan's freedom and democracy for Trump's
xenophobia and lies. Cruz is only trying to improve his image with the Trumpets,
so he can run for president in 2024.

micky

Jan 4, 2021, 5:50:30 PM1/4/21
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 04 Jan 2021 11:05:37 -0600, Jim Joyce
<no...@none.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 08:28:54 -0800 (PST), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net>
>wrote:
>
>>And Trump is so stupid and insane that he belives Raspensberger could just
>>do that? Come out and say, oops, I just found 12,800 Trump votes? He said
>>he could just say he "recalculated", it's OK. Like that would
>>be the end of it? There would not be an immediate outrage and demand that
>>R explain what the hell he just did? It should be shocking to everyone that
>>this deranged mind was in control of the fate of this country. We're lucky to
>>have escaped

We haven't escaped yet. He's got time to do lots of damage. I hope no
one important takes his orders anymore.

>with just the vast damage that he's done, it could have been
>>much worse for us and the world.
>
>Totally agree. If Putin and KJU weren't so easily able to manipulate Trump,
>he might have started wars with both, then he might have tossed Iran into
>the mix. It's not just that Trump was completely incompetent, but he also
>surrounded himself with equally incompetent advisors.

I heard that trump was against references to US Exceptionalism, I think
the term is. That the US is exceptional. And the reason he gave was
that Putin didn't like it. No time now to see I can find a source for
this.

micky

Jan 5, 2021, 12:51:12 AM1/5/21
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 4 Jan 2021 07:47:46 -0800, Bob F
So the conclusion from those two premises is that an unhinged leftist
troll will be satisfied.

Because no evidence will satisfy him.

Hawk

Jan 5, 2021, 11:09:43 AM1/5/21
Micky is once again vying for the top spot for another month with his
continuous idiocy about Trump and other off topic nonsense.

Even when Biden was declared the winner, you fools still whine about Trump.

15 more days, ladies...your boy will be in office. Maybe you'll STFU for
a change.

Jim Joyce

Jan 5, 2021, 11:50:41 AM1/5/21
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 09:06:10 -0800 (PST), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net>
wrote:
Was she the blonde woman who acted like she'd had a couple glasses of wine
before sitting down to testify? I'm reminded that one of the jobs of a
trial lawyer, if I may use that term very loosely because I'm referring to
Rudy, is to prepare your witnesses properly, so that they appear to be
credible when testifying. That didn't happen there.

Jim Joyce

Jan 5, 2021, 2:27:22 PM1/5/21
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 10:15:29 -0800 (PST), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net>
The 2024 Republican ticket is starting to take shape, subject to change of
course. Cruz, Hawley, Pence, Trump... So far, I don't see anyone I can
support.

trader_4

Jan 6, 2021, 9:25:20 AM1/6/21
That's her.

I'm reminded that one of the jobs of a
> trial lawyer, if I may use that term very loosely because I'm referring to
> Rudy, is to prepare your witnesses properly, so that they appear to be
> credible when testifying. That didn't happen there.

At that same meeting, Rudy had another lawyer, a woman, present the video tape
from State Farm Arena. That was the one with the black table, that I said here
did look highly suspicious, that should be investigated by the FBI, which they did.
That lawyer played the tape starting at around 10:30PM or so, that showed the observers
leaving and a worker shortly after pulling out ballot boxes from under that table.
She also played the video from 730AM, showing the table being set up. She told
the GA legislature committee that they had not had time to find out how the ballots
got under the table, where they came from. All you had to do was back that video
that she used up some number of minutes before 1030PM . According the the Georgia Bureau of
Investigation the people there were told to stop counting. At that point right on
the video an election worker takes the ballot boxes from the table where workers
were about to count them and puts them under the black table. The observers left.
Then a call was received from election officials telling them not to stop, to continue.
In the video, a supervisor is seen receiving that call on his cell phone. So they
resumed counting and at that point a worker takes the ballots from under the
table back to the counting table. In other words, team Rudy deliberately mislead
the GA committee. It's impossible to believe they looked at the tape at 1030PM
and 730AM, but not in the few minutes before 1030PM and they didn't know where
the ballots came from. And that woman is a lawyer, so is Rudy. Quite stunning
and this isn't lying in some slip and fall, it's lies that are tearing apart our democracy.
In short, while claiming it's the Democrats that have committed fraud, the only real,
significant, massive fraud that I see is by team Trump.

trader_4

Jan 6, 2021, 9:28:13 AM1/6/21
We'll see if the loss of Georgia wakes up enough Republicans and ends the cult
trance that they have been in, but I doubt it. At this point, there are very few
Republicans left that I can support, which is why i left the party. George Will
and others who left when Trump took office were right.