OT: Top Oncologist: Cancer In Patients Exploding After Covid Shots

Karen Cares

Nov 30, 2022, 8:30:24 PM11/30/22
The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes is reason enough to stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.

But there is another reason enough to halt the shots, wrote Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of Oncology at St. George's University of London, in a letter to the British Medical Journal

"As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel," he wrote to the BMJ’s editor-in-chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi.

https://republicbrief.com/top-oncologist-cancer-in-patients-exploding-after-covid-shots/

So I think all you vaxtards should ignore Dalgleish's disinformation and go get triple boosted.

danny burstein

Nov 30, 2022, 8:36:22 PM11/30/22
In <172c8733b7d1b5a3$1$77754$baa1...@news.newsdemon.com> Karen Cares <karen...@invalid.id> writes:

>The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood
>clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes is reason enough to
>stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.
[snip]

Hey, "Karen". Are there any rational adults in your
family who can drag you off for an intervention?

dan...@panix.com

Karen Cares

Nov 30, 2022, 8:52:27 PM11/30/22
danny burstein wrote:
> In <172c8733b7d1b5a3$1$77754$baa1...@news.newsdemon.com> Karen Cares <karen...@invalid.id> writes:
>
>> The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood
>> clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes is reason enough to
>> stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.
> [snip]
>
> Hey, "Karen". Are there any rational adults in your
> family who can drag you off for an intervention?

Shedding vaxtards should prolly stay away from gramma this Christmas. LOL

https://www.infowars.com/posts/confidential-pfizer-documents-new-study-confirm-covid-vaccine-shedding-has-been-occurring-with-shocking-dangerous-consequences/

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 30, 2022, 8:55:15 PM11/30/22
So yes, this is better than actual facts:

OPINION: This article contains commentary which may reflect the
author’s opinion

micky

Dec 1, 2022, 2:55:55 PM12/1/22
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 1 Dec 2022 01:36:15 -0000 (UTC), danny
burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:

>In <172c8733b7d1b5a3$1$77754$baa1...@news.newsdemon.com> Karen Cares <karen...@invalid.id> writes:
>
>>The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood
>>clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes is reason enough to
>>stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.
> [snip]
>
>Hey, "Karen". Are there any rational adults in your
>family who can drag you off for an intervention?

I want to see one of these exploding patients. Are any on Youtube?

Jim Joyce

Dec 1, 2022, 10:08:22 PM12/1/22
On Thu, 01 Dec 2022 14:55:45 -0500, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:
I was talking to one of my crazy right wing neighbors this morning and
she was telling me that she has info (that the MSM is trying to block)
that says that nearly 80% of the vaccinated people are going to die. I
told her the number will be much closer to 100% if you give it enough
time. That idea whooshed right over her head.

rbowman

Dec 1, 2022, 10:33:44 PM12/1/22
On Thu, 01 Dec 2022 21:08:15 -0600, Jim Joyce wrote:

> I was talking to one of my crazy right wing neighbors this morning and
> she was telling me that she has info (that the MSM is trying to block)
> that says that nearly 80% of the vaccinated people are going to die. I
> told her the number will be much closer to 100% if you give it enough
> time. That idea whooshed right over her head.

Laugh while you can. How long did Merck string out the safe and effective
Vioxx?

Peeler

Dec 2, 2022, 3:24:37 AM12/2/22
On 2 Dec 2022 03:33:36 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Laugh while you can. How long did Merck string out the safe and effective
> Vioxx?

Your big mouth never fails you, does it, you typical Trumptard? LOL

--
More of the senile gossip's absolutely idiotic senile blather:
"I stopped for breakfast at a diner in Virginia when the state didn't do

I also lived in Ft. Wayne for a while."

MID: <t0tjfa$6r5$1...@dont-email.me>