is nudity porn?

Transition Zone

Sep 23, 2022, 4:41:39 PMSep 23
Re: Trump Chose " MacDougal " Porn Girl. Why?
On 9/22/2022 1:27 PM, bruce bowser wrote in rec.arts.tv:
> On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 2:47:06 PM UTC-4, A Friend wrote in rec.arts.tv::
>> In article <5dad31b6-0fe3-4d39...@googlegroups.com>,
>> bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry. On Oct 5, 2018, Focus Online.de must have made a mistake:
>>> --
>>> https://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/usa/neue-details-vor-buchveroeffentlichun
>>> g-melania-trump-mit-schoenling-in-uniform-wollte-sie-donald-eifersuechtig-machen_id_24302357.html
>> They did make the mistake. They also called her a "Porno-Star," and
>> AFAIK she's never done porn.
>
> She appeared naked on film. What are your definitions of that other than porn?

1) Nudity is necessary for porn.
2) Ask any woman if intentional nudity is porn? They'll say yes.

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 23, 2022, 4:55:01 PMSep 23
On 9/23/2022 4:41 PM, Transition Zone wrote:

>>> They did make the mistake. They also called her a "Porno-Star," and
>>> AFAIK she's never done porn.
>>
>> She appeared naked on film. What are your definitions of that other than porn?
>
> 1) Nudity is necessary for porn.
> 2) Ask any woman if intentional nudity is porn? They'll say yes.

To number 2, No, that is not true.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 23, 2022, 5:05:34 PMSep 23
Not this woman.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Sep 23, 2022, 5:39:00 PMSep 23
You have low standards.

Put it to the bare metal test. Show it to
a room full of twelve 12 years boys and see
how they react.

You bet your ass it is porn. "intentional nudity"
is no accident.

Marilyn Manson

Sep 23, 2022, 11:24:03 PMSep 23
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 5:39:00 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

> >> 1) Nudity is necessary for porn.
> >> 2) Ask any woman if intentional nudity is porn? They'll say yes.
> >
> > Not this woman.
> You have low standards.
>

> Put it to the bare metal test. Show it to
> a room full of twelve 12 years boys and see
> how they react.

That’s not a test for porn. 12 YO’s will get a boner
looking at women’s lingerie. The “reaction” doesn’t
make it porn.

> You bet your ass it is porn. "intentional nudity"
> is no accident.

Nor is it porn.

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 23, 2022, 11:52:42 PMSep 23
Anyone that thinks simple nudity is porn is possibly a puritanical nut.
I wonder how they take a shower.

Pornography (often shortened to porn or porno) is the portrayal of
sexual subject matter for the exclusive purpose of sexual arousal.

rbowman

Sep 24, 2022, 12:39:20 AMSep 24
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Doll

Considering there is no nudity and very few shots below the waist, that
is one hot movie.

Sep 24, 2022, 12:46:54 AMSep 24
You are making excuses. You need to learn to
respect women.

Those are someones daughters your are debasing.

Marilyn Manson

Sep 24, 2022, 5:05:47 AMSep 24
What is he making excuses for?

>You need to learn to respect women.

Why is his comment disrespectful

> Those are someones daughters your are debasing.

I have daughters. I do not feel that they have been debased
by anything he has said. Do I want to see nude pictures of
them strolling down a beach, intentionally nude? No. If I did,
would I say “My daughters do porn”? Also, no.

I’ve spent time at more than a few clothing optional swimming
areas, both in the US and elsewhere. Lots of intentional nudity.
No porn.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 24, 2022, 9:02:36 AMSep 24
On 2022-09-24, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 12:46:54 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
>
>>You need to learn to respect women.

This is certainly the first time I've noticed T having anything like
respect for women.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Marilyn Manson

Sep 24, 2022, 9:18:29 AMSep 24
Men also get intentionally nude. Don’t they deserve
some respect too? ;-)

Marilyn Manson

Sep 24, 2022, 9:27:32 AMSep 24
You obviously haven’t watch enough porn.

> 2) Ask any woman if intentional nudity is porn? They'll say yes.

Ask any woman who has been intentionally nude at a
clothing optional beach. They’ll say no.

When I was in the service in Germany we used to go to clothing
optional beaches. Entire families, 3 to 4 generations, all romping
intentionally nude. Zero porn. Look up "Freikörperkultur" (FKK).
Translation : Free Body Culture.

I used to go to a clothing optional swimming hole in New Paltz, NY.
Same thing. Intentionally nude families, intentionally nude staff.
Zero porn.

Sep 24, 2022, 9:34:03 AMSep 24
What garbage. I do not respect ANYONE who would
take someone else's life becasue they found they
"inconvenient". And that is you.

Marilyn Manson

Sep 24, 2022, 10:25:42 AMSep 24
T, probably:

"Oh shit! I'm losing this argument - badly. OK, how do I get myself
out this hole? Ah - divert! Change the subject. That'll work. They'll
never notice."

Idiot.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 24, 2022, 10:44:26 AMSep 24
On 2022-09-24, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 9:34:03 AM UTC-4, T wrote:

>> > This is certainly the first time I've noticed T having anything like
>> > respect for women.
>> >
>> What garbage. I do not respect ANYONE who would
>> take someone else's life becasue they found they
>> "inconvenient". And that is you.

Oddly enough, I don't recall taking anyone's life. Perhaps I have an
evil twin sister.

> T, probably:
>
> "Oh shit! I'm losing this argument - badly. OK, how do I get myself
> out this hole? Ah - divert! Change the subject. That'll work. They'll
> never notice."

Yes, that's his standard M.O.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Sep 24, 2022, 11:08:43 AMSep 24
On 9/24/22 07:44, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2022-09-24, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What garbage. I do not respect ANYONE who would
>>> take someone else's life becasue they found they
>>> "inconvenient". And that is you.
>
> Oddly enough, I don't recall taking anyone's life. Perhaps I have an
> evil twin sister.
>
>> T, probably:
>>
>> "Oh shit! I'm losing this argument - badly. OK, how do I get myself
>> out this hole? Ah - divert! Change the subject. That'll work. They'll
>> never notice."
>
> Yes, that's his standard M.O.

Actually, I was not changing the subject. She was
stating that I showed no respect for women. I show
tons of respect. Her idea of no respect is pointing
out the women have no right to butcher their children.

If you want respect for women, read what I say
about my wife, boys in the girl's bathroom and
girl's sports, men protecting their daughters,
mutual respect in your marriage, etc. etc. etc..

And yes, I am totally anti PORNOGRAPHY, which Cindy
thinks is okay. She is the one how does not
respect women. Or children for that matter.

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 24, 2022, 12:41:10 PMSep 24
No excuses I do respect women. If nudity is porn, you are a producer
of it. You were born naked and your mother's privates were also
exposed. Therefore you were involved in incestuous porn.

There is nothing wrong with exposing the human body. My wife and I have
been to a nude beach. There was no porn, nothing sexual. Nice way to
swim and enjoy the sun.

So following your comments, Michelangelo was a pornographer.
This will blow you mind
https://fineartamerica.com/art/paintings/nude

bruce bowser

Sep 24, 2022, 2:15:14 PMSep 24
Who says "exclusive", though?

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 24, 2022, 2:21:26 PMSep 24
If it is not for arousal, it is not porn. If it is for a health class
in reproduction it is not porn.

bruce bowser

Sep 24, 2022, 2:29:49 PMSep 24
Even if it doesn't cause arousal, it still "could"?

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 24, 2022, 3:01:43 PMSep 24
Please explain. The intention is to cause arousal. Even if you have
ED, it is a mental, not physical attribute.

rbowman

Sep 24, 2022, 5:50:10 PMSep 24
On 9/24/22 10:41, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> So following your comments, Michelangelo was a pornographer.
> This will blow you mind
> https://fineartamerica.com/art/paintings/nude

My wife was a librarian in Worcester when some anti-pornography law was
passed. Her take was 'So much for the art books.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned_Books_Week

Coming up next week...

Sep 24, 2022, 6:17:14 PMSep 24
Tasteful pornography is still pornography. And you
are still making excuses for being a dirty old man.

Marilyn Manson

Sep 24, 2022, 7:07:31 PMSep 24
True. Tasteful pornography *is* still pornography.

However, most classical nude art and "intentional nudity" is not.

Marilyn Manson

Sep 24, 2022, 7:20:29 PMSep 24
You do realize that you are responding to Cindy but writing
as if she's not even in the room, right?

And you *are* changing the subject. The subject of this thread
is whether or not nudity is porn, specifically what you call
"intentional nudity". You have taken the thread in a different
direction with your comments about Cindy and Ed. That is
commonly known as "changing the subject."

You've even brought up the fact that you are anti-pornography.
Who cares? The subject of this thread is not whether anyone is
pro-porn or anti-porn. In case you missed what I said earlier,
I'll repeat it:

The subject of this thread is whether or not nudity is porn.

Nudity wasn't porn before you changed the subject and it's still not.

rbowman

Sep 24, 2022, 10:59:47 PMSep 24
What good is tasteful pornography? Larry Flint's Hustler magazine called
out the Playboy bullshitters. 'I'm only reading the highbrow articles
and not looking at the pussy. Honest.'

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 24, 2022, 11:20:20 PMSep 24
The dirty old man here is T. There is nothing wrong with the naked
human body by itself. If you think it is porn, you are the one with
issues.

Yes, Hustler pushed the boundaries and he made a lot of money from it.
It was a bit raunchy, close to porn.

Bob F

Sep 24, 2022, 11:37:41 PMSep 24
T is terrified by his own body. Probably not a mirror in his bathroom,
because he might see his pornographic self.

Bob F

Sep 24, 2022, 11:40:26 PMSep 24
+10

Sep 25, 2022, 1:21:23 AMSep 25
Ed,

I could have lived my life only thinking your were a
Left Wing Extremist (Wokie) masquerading as a moderate
and not knowing your were an exhibitionist too.

Get you mind out of the gutter and start respecting
women and the human body. SEX IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.

Let me put it bluntly. All that sexual energy needs
to be focused on your spouse and NO WHERE ELSE. Sex
is for procreating and BONDING. If you leak all
over the place, you are defeating the bonding.

-T

Sep 25, 2022, 1:22:07 AMSep 25
You an exhibitionist too?

Sep 25, 2022, 1:23:25 AMSep 25
On 9/24/22 20:37, Bob F wrote:
> T is terrified by his own body. Probably not a mirror in his bathroom,
> because he might see his pornographic self.

Uh Huh. No wonder you are so screwed up and follow
the communists.

Marilyn Manson

Sep 25, 2022, 2:19:24 AMSep 25
And there in lies your problem. You keep thinking that
Ed (and probably the rest of us) are thinking about sex.

You, and only you, are thinking about sex. We, male and
female, are talking about the human body.

The mere fact that you only talk about respecting *women*
proves that. Literally no one but you has has focused
solely on women.

I wonder why that is…

Peeler

Sep 25, 2022, 3:29:43 AMSep 25
On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:50:01 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> My wife was a librarian in Worcester

Oh, fuck! Now it starts gossiping about its wife...

--
Yet more of the very interesting senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"My family loaded me into a '51 Chevy and drove from NY to Seattle and

Peeler

Sep 25, 2022, 3:39:52 AMSep 25
On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 20:59:38 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> What good is tasteful pornography? Larry Flint's Hustler magazine called
> out the Playboy bullshitters. 'I'm only reading the highbrow articles
> and not looking at the pussy. Honest.'

They couldn't trick a cool piece of shit like you, eh, gossip girl? LOL

--
More of the senile gossip's absolutely idiotic senile blather:
"I stopped for breakfast at a diner in Virginia when the state didn't do

I also lived in Ft. Wayne for a while."

MID: <t0tjfa$6r5$1...@dont-email.me>

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 25, 2022, 4:32:48 AMSep 25
On 2022-09-24, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You do realize that you are responding to Cindy but writing
> as if she's not even in the room, right?

Not respectful. OTOH, he's in my killfile, so it's as if he's not even
in the room, except when people reply to him.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 25, 2022, 11:58:56 AMSep 25
On 9/25/2022 1:21 AM, T wrote:

>> The dirty old man here is T.  There is nothing wrong with the naked
>> human body by itself.  If you think it is porn, you are the one with
>> issues.
>>
>> Yes, Hustler pushed the boundaries and he made a lot of money from it.
>> It was a bit raunchy, close to porn.
>
> Ed,
>
> I could have lived my  life only thinking your were a
> Left Wing Extremist (Wokie) masquerading as a moderate
> and not knowing your were an exhibitionist too.
>
> Get you mind out of the gutter and start respecting
> women and the human body.  SEX IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.
>
> Let me put it bluntly.  All that sexual energy needs
> to be focused on your spouse and NO WHERE ELSE.  Sex
> is for procreating and BONDING.  If you leak all
> over the place, you are defeating the bonding.
>
> -T

Nudity is NOT sex. Perhaps in your twisted mind but that is on you.

Do you admire a nice flower? Watch a pretty bird spread it wings? One
of the most beautiful creations God made is the human body. Yet you
tell me I am a bad person for looking at it and admiring it.

Again, nudity is NOT sex. I can admire a lovely human and not have
sexual thoughts but a dirty minded person would think otherwise. You
should try to get better control of yourself.

Next week I'm going to visit a female friend for about 10 days. IMO,
she is one of the most good looking women ever. I'll even hold her hand
a couple of times while we sit and talk. Yes, in 45 years hugs and a
kiss good night even now that we are now both unattached. But we have
bonding with no sex. Amazing, huh? Oh, wait, we bonded when we both had
our spouses.

You are the one that brings up sex, not me. You are the one that thinks
nudity is sex, not me. You are the one with a mind in the gutter, not
me. I just happen to admire God's creations, as did my wife and she
would point out a nice one at times.

Nudity is not sex and if you cannot tell them apart you need help to
understand it. Never did anyone mention sex as a spectator sport so why
did you bring it up?

Marilyn Manson

Sep 25, 2022, 12:20:44 PMSep 25
I respect your choice to plonk him. ;-)

Marilyn Manson

Sep 25, 2022, 12:27:38 PMSep 25
Give up on him. He's either trolling or is someone with some real issues.

Either way, he's never going to change his talk track.

Bob F

Sep 25, 2022, 2:51:24 PMSep 25
+10

micky

Sep 25, 2022, 5:25:27 PMSep 25
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:58:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
<e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

>Nudity is NOT sex.

That's hard to believe. When my girlfriend didn't want to hav sex with
me, she explained I could just be nude and I'd have all the sex I could
want. She said she'd call back later to see how it went.

It went pretty well. It didn't hurt, and I could finally take off my
clothes before I showered.

bruce bowser

Sep 25, 2022, 10:02:02 PMSep 25
I can't explain the hypothetical.

Sep 26, 2022, 4:08:09 AMSep 26
The human body is a fantastic achievement in
bio-engineering. It needs to be respected.
You are not and making up excuses to cover
it up.

I bring up sex because you are getting your rock off
debasing and disrespecting someone beloved daughter/
sister/mother and calling it art. I was using "sex"
in a much broader sense than intercourse.

The only only appropriate place for naked human
bodies is with your spouse and in medical books/
doctors office(s) were there is no getting your rocks
off.

Learn to respect the human body you dirty old man.
Find some other way to get your rocks off than
by degrading and debasing women.

And I do not believe you debased your wife by putting
her through a nudist camp. Your wife is a gift
from god and you need to treat her as such.

Sep 26, 2022, 4:09:34 AMSep 26
Marilyn is in my killfile but he always writes
me anyway. Trader is too and writes me a lot
as well.

Sep 26, 2022, 4:11:55 AMSep 26
Get your rocks off looking at someones beloved
daughter/sister/mother? And you know very well I
was using sex is a much broader sense. Learn
to respect women you dirty old commie-wanna-be.

Sep 26, 2022, 4:13:55 AMSep 26
The test is to put the "art" in a room full
of 12 twelve years old boys and see what
happens.

Stop making excuses you dirty old man. Learn
to respect women.

Sep 26, 2022, 4:14:44 AMSep 26
On 9/24/22 12:01, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/24/2022 2:29 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Even if it doesn't cause arousal, it still "could"?
>
> Please explain.  The intention is to cause arousal.  Even if you have
> ED, it is a mental, not physical attribute.

If it did not get his rocks off, he would look at it.
He is making excuses.

rbowman

Sep 26, 2022, 10:55:03 AMSep 26
On 9/26/22 02:13, T wrote:

> The test is to put the "art" in a room full
> of 12 twelve years old boys and see what
> happens.

The public library where I grew up is an Italian Renaissance building
erected in 1897. There is a large bronze relief panel in the entrance
hall. I forget the subject but it included a nude woman. The panel was
the dark aged bronze color you would expect except for the woman's ample
breasts. For some reason they were always shiny line a new bronze.

Peeler

Sep 26, 2022, 11:45:08 AMSep 26
On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 08:54:52 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> The public library where I grew up

Another THRILLING account of your so very great and interesting life, you
gorgeous grand person (and typical Trumptard)? LOL

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 26, 2022, 2:22:28 PMSep 26