Deep pit in the living room

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 28, 2022, 11:39:51 PM11/28/22
Video shows hot to make a table over a very deep tit in your living room

https://imgur.com/gallery/eU3n4dH

Cindy Hamilton

Nov 29, 2022, 4:29:13 AM11/29/22
On 2022-11-29, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:
> Video shows hot to make a table over a very deep tit in your living room

I don't have deep tits, but they are getting pretty long.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 29, 2022, 8:37:29 AM11/29/22
Even after seeing it posted I didn't notice the typo. Must be where my
mind is too often.

Should be PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Nov 29, 2022, 8:48:02 AM11/29/22
You must need a little holiday -

" Two pickets to Tittsburg, please, Miss . "

John T.

Slevin

Nov 29, 2022, 12:56:27 PM11/29/22
Relax, close your eyes and imagine a bra-less Rachel Levine standing in front of you...in the nude...scratching her balls.

rbowman

Nov 29, 2022, 9:30:16 PM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 22 17:56:21 UTC, Slevin wrote:

> Relax, close your eyes and imagine a bra-less Rachel Levine standing in
> front of you...in the nude...scratching her balls.

Is it going to star in a remake of 'The Crying Game'?

micky

Nov 29, 2022, 9:55:17 PM11/29/22
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 28 Nov 2022 23:39:44 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
<e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

>Video shows hot to make a table over a very deep tit in your living room
>
>https://imgur.com/gallery/eU3n4dH

It went too fast, I coudlnt' figure out how it worked. Or what those
electric things were,

Peeler

Nov 30, 2022, 3:15:13 AM11/30/22
On 30 Nov 2022 02:30:08 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

>> Relax, close your eyes and imagine a bra-less Rachel Levine standing in
>> front of you...in the nude...scratching her balls.
>
> Is it going to star in a remake of 'The Crying Game'?

For you it will do when you imagine Stumpie in the nude (except for his
stupid red baseball cap), pouting his lips and scratching his balls,
Trumper.

--
More of the senile gossip's absolutely idiotic senile blather:
"I stopped for breakfast at a diner in Virginia when the state didn't do

I also lived in Ft. Wayne for a while."

MID: <t0tjfa$6r5$1...@dont-email.me>

Slevin

Nov 30, 2022, 5:44:39 AM11/30/22
Perfect

Thomas

Dec 1, 2022, 4:33:40 AM12/1/22
One of the best jokes ever. You ruined my life you fucking bitch.