Joy Behar: 'Democrats Will Win' If Trump Nominated By Republicans

bruce bowser

Mar 31, 2023, 1:51:04 PM3/31/23
Joy Behar Says Quiet Part Out Loud: Trump 'Needs to Get' GOP Nomination Over DeSantis Because Then 'Democrats Will Win'.
Mediaite - March 29, 2023
- https://www.mediaite.com/tv/joy-behar-says-quiet-part-out-loud-trump-needs-to-get-gop-nomination-over-desantis-because-then-democrats-will-win/

Bob F

Mar 31, 2023, 2:07:04 PM3/31/23
trump is proceeding well in destroying the GOP. The last 3 elections
have demonstrated how many Americans are revolted by where the GOP has
gone. That process is unlikely to reverse as the GOP includes more and
more truly wacko trump politicians that have no connection to reality in
America today.

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Mar 31, 2023, 2:23:35 PM3/31/23
Not so sure about that - the Scary Clown President delivered
the Supreme Court and Roe v Wade - the grassroots are still
languishing < wallowing ? > in that post-climax euphoria.
And now he has their heart-strings strained - as he plays the martyr
over his unjust persecution.
Facts-be-damned - it's emotion that sells.
John T.

rbowman

Mar 31, 2023, 8:02:13 PM3/31/23
Given Behar's skills at predicting Trump will be the next POTUS if there
is a country left after Biden.

bruce bowser

Apr 1, 2023, 12:17:38 AM4/1/23
On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:07:04 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
> On 3/31/2023 10:50 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
> > Joy Behar Says Quiet Part Out Loud: Trump 'Needs to Get' GOP Nomination Over DeSantis Because Then 'Democrats Will Win'.
> > Mediaite - March 29, 2023
> > - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/joy-behar-says-quiet-part-out-loud-trump-needs-to-get-gop-nomination-over-desantis-because-then-democrats-will-win/
> trump is proceeding well in destroying the GOP.

Here, Trump said that he is 'the chosen one' (whatever that is). So, why would he care about anything else?
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzlxrPC_E_U

Peeler

Apr 1, 2023, 3:54:39 AM4/1/23
On 1 Apr 2023 00:02:07 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Given Behar's skills at predicting Trump will be the next POTUS if there
> is a country left after Biden.

NOBODY's skills could ever match your skills at bullshitting, you
pathological bigmouth!

--
More of the resident senile bigmouth's idiotic "cool" blather:
"For reasons I can't recall I painted a spare bedroom in purple. It may