Follow the money to the democrat's pocket

Let’s go, Brandon.

Oct 9, 2021, 7:27:53 AM10/9/21
AG Merrick Garland’s Son-in-Law Cofounder of Company Promoting Critical Race Theory

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2021/10/07/ag-merrick-garlands-son-in-law-cofounder-of-company-promoting-critical-race-theory/

Bob F

Oct 9, 2021, 3:25:01 PM10/9/21
Breitbart - just another right wing rag that admits it lies because it
makes money by doing so.

Snag

Oct 9, 2021, 5:36:42 PM10/9/21
Are you denying the fact that Garland's son in law is the co-founder
of that business ? Are you also denying that that company markets CRT
materials ?
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !

Ralph Mowery

Oct 9, 2021, 5:52:31 PM10/9/21
In article <HXn8J.29573$4X4....@fx27.iad>, snag...@msn.com says...

> Are you denying the fact that Garland's son in law is the co-founder
> of that business ? Are you also denying that that company markets CRT
> materials ?
> --

Other than being Biden's son I wonder if Huter's paintings are any good.
Ihave not seen them, but hard to believe someone would pay $ 75,000 for
one unless there is some payback under the table.

rbowman

Oct 9, 2021, 8:48:28 PM10/9/21
https://babylonbee.com/news/taliban-buys-hunter-biden-painting-for-presidential-palace/

For the mentally challenged, the Babylon Bee is a satire site. Like CNN.

Marilyn Manson

Oct 9, 2021, 9:23:27 PM10/9/21
Why is it hard to believe? Because it was painted by Hunter Biden or because you don't think
anyone would pay $75K for a painting?

What's your definition of "any good" when it comes to getting $75K for a painting?
Are any of these "any good"? They all fetched $75K.

https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Condemnation-75-000/942119/4194822/view

https://arrestedmotion.com/2010/10/artwork-donated-by-banksy-sells-for-75000-christies/

https://kjzz.org/content/1595003/keith-haring-painting-made-during-phoenix-visit-sells-75000-auction

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/562175965967669299/

Peeler

Oct 10, 2021, 4:57:50 AM10/10/21
On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:48:23 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> https://babylonbee.com/news/taliban-buys-hunter-biden-painting-for-presidential-palace/
>
> For the mentally challenged, the Babylon Bee is a satire site. Like CNN.

Yet neither is a senile joke like you, senile gossip!