OT. Walnut Creek Nordstorm's Robbed

Dean Hoffman

Nov 21, 2021, 7:56:43 PM11/21/21
The crooks are moving up in the world. Walnut Creek is just east of Oakland, CA.
<https://abc7news.com/walnut-creek-nordstrom-looting-robbery-smash-and-grab-wc-broadway-plaza/11258815/>

Rod Speed

Nov 21, 2021, 8:10:57 PM11/21/21
Dean Hoffman <dean...@gmail.com> wrote

> The crooks are moving up in the world.

That’s very arguable given that they can't all have been stolen
cars and would be readily identifiable from the plates.

Only in america springs to mind.

Snag

Nov 21, 2021, 8:34:11 PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 6:56 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
> The crooks are moving up in the world. Walnut Creek is just east of Oakland, CA.
> <https://abc7news.com/walnut-creek-nordstrom-looting-robbery-smash-and-grab-wc-broadway-plaza/11258815/>

Hey , if you're a robber/looter/rioter where ya gonna go , the ghetto
where peeps ain't got shit , or the 'burbs where all the rich privileged
Whiteys got all the good loot ?
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !

rbowman

Nov 21, 2021, 9:37:15 PM11/21/21

Peeler

Nov 22, 2021, 3:34:14 AM11/22/21
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:10:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Hawk addressing the obnoxious senile Australian pest:
"I'm willing to bet you scream your own name when jacking off."
MID: <s78tjv$14d$2...@dont-email.me>