#DirtyDon FINALLY concedes tax returns to democrats ! !

bruce bowser

Dec 3, 2022, 1:39:51 PM12/3/22
Trump's Tax Returns Now In The Hands of House Democrats
NBC News - Nov 30, 2022
-- https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trumps-tax-returns-now-hands-house-democrats-lengthy-court-battle-rcna59488

micky

Dec 3, 2022, 10:37:02 PM12/3/22
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 10:39:46 -0800 (PST), bruce
They say there's not much time left, but I would think an experienced
accountant can fully examine them in a week. OTOH, verifying the
accuracy of the deductions probably takes much longer than a month.

Fortunately the parallel Senate committee can look into the same things,
and DOJ can too.
How many crimes can one man commit, before we give a bye?
How much sleaze can one man have, before we dont' want to try?
How many fans can one man shaft, before he has time to die?
The answer, my friend, is growin' in the swamp. The answer is growin'
in the swamp.

(Improvements welcome.)

bruce bowser

Dec 5, 2022, 11:38:39 AM12/5/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 10:37:02 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 10:39:46 -0800 (PST), bruce
> bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Trump's Tax Returns Now In The Hands of House Democrats
> >NBC News - Nov 30, 2022
> >-- https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trumps-tax-returns-now-hands-house-democrats-lengthy-court-battle-rcna59488
> They say there's not much time left, but I would think an experienced
> accountant can fully examine them in a week. OTOH, verifying the
> accuracy of the deductions probably takes much longer than a month.
>
> Fortunately the parallel Senate committee can look into the same things,
> and DOJ can too.

And the state equivalents of these, like in NY, NJ, PA, CT and Florida.

> How many crimes can one man commit, before we give a bye?
> How much sleaze can one man have, before we dont' want to try?
> How many fans can one man shaft, before he has time to die?
> The answer, my friend, is growin' in the swamp. The answer is growin'
> in the swamp.

In the end, I sure hope it all works out.