US protests live updates: Cops brutally shove man to the ground (video)

Bod

Jun 5, 2020, 1:45:11 AM6/5/20

Jake56

Jun 5, 2020, 5:24:54 AM6/5/20
Nope, he tripped going backwards when stupidly deliberately approaching that
cop.

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Bod

Jun 5, 2020, 5:38:05 AM6/5/20
And all of the cops just walked past and ignored him whilst he was
bleeding profusely.....nice.

--
Bod

Bod

Jun 5, 2020, 5:49:48 AM6/5/20
Not only that, but the old fella was only talking to the cop and never
threatened him.
You must be blind.

--
Bod

Jake56

Jun 5, 2020, 5:51:27 AM6/5/20

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
No reason why the individual with the camera/phone couldn’t have called an
ambulance.

Peeler

Jun 5, 2020, 6:13:15 AM6/5/20
On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:24:41 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

19:24??? LMAO And you've been up and trolling since 01:14 (your first post),
i.e. for OVER EIGHTEEN HOURS, ALL night, ALL morning, ALL evening, yet
AGAIN!

Why don't you euthanize yourself finally, you useless trolling senile pest?
What did you buy your Nembutal for anyway?

--
More senile "wisdom" from Australian bullshit artist, senile Rodent:
"Some things are much harder to do than others."

Peeler

Jun 5, 2020, 6:13:42 AM6/5/20
On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:51:13 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
"Anonymous" to trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad

Jim

Jun 5, 2020, 6:21:30 AM6/5/20
If I was a first responder, I'd find another job.

I wouldn't go anywhere near the arsonist brick-tossin' lootin' protestors.

devnull

Jun 5, 2020, 6:46:06 AM6/5/20
That was just a gentle one-handed push.

Maybe the guy was a frail masktard? Apparently too uncoordinated to walk backwards?  Maybe tripped over his own shoelaces?

Examples of pushing, some gentle, some "violent":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfUWnc_wMc

Bod

Jun 5, 2020, 6:54:24 AM6/5/20
The police initially lied about it:

"Police initially said the man "tripped & fell" without mentioning that
officers had pushed him".

Buffalo protester pushed to ground, starts bleeding, video shows; 2 cops
suspended: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-protester-pushed-to-ground-starts-bleeding-video-shows-2-cops-suspended-reports

--
Bod

FromTheRafters

Jun 5, 2020, 8:01:12 AM6/5/20
devnull explained on 6/5/2020 :
He probably got "The Talk" when he was knee-high to a grasshopper. You
know, where your parents tell you to fall over backwards if a cop
touches you or else he will probably knock you down and step on your
neck.

My, how times have changed.

Bob F

Jun 5, 2020, 12:19:33 PM6/5/20
Amazing how happy the TT's are when a 75 YO man gets critically injured
by cops 1/3 his age. What humanity.

Clare Snyder

Jun 5, 2020, 1:02:11 PM6/5/20
Likely did. NO EXCUSE for the cops to leave him there bleeding -
whether they pushed him or not. Apparently the old white fart was just
sitting on the park bench before the cops got involved. With cops
like that no wonder people call them "pigs".
I don't let one bad apple spoil the barrel - but it sure appears the
barrel has a LOT of rotten apples in it.

I didn't let the bad experience I had with one ass-hat with a badge
colour my relationship with cops - and I stepped up to make sure he
KNEW I knew he was a no-good. These bad apples need to be "plucked
from the tree" and registering complaintsis the important first step.
If I'd have had a dash cam or friend in the car had a cell phone
camera "his ass would have been grass"

Jake56

Jun 5, 2020, 1:23:50 PM6/5/20

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
In fact stood in front a one of the cops who were clearly going
somewhere and was then stupid enough to try walking backwards
without looking where he was going and tripped.

> and never threatened him.

No one said he did, but it was stupid to obstruct that cop in the
circumstances.

> You must be blind.

You are clearly rabidly one eyed and always have been about Trump and
everything else.

Peeler

Jun 5, 2020, 1:54:38 PM6/5/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 03:23:40 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rodent Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total bollocks most of it."

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 5, 2020, 2:42:28 PM6/5/20
Come on, Bod, your question is inflammatory. There are 800,000 police
in the US. You can always find a bad one.

Frank

Jun 5, 2020, 3:02:03 PM6/5/20

Rod Speed

Jun 5, 2020, 3:13:17 PM6/5/20

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No one is happy about that, that is flagrantly dishonest.

> by cops 1/3 his age.

By his own stupidity, confronting one of the cops who were clearly going
somewhere and not being able to walk backwards without tripping.

> What humanity.

What flagrant dishonesty in your case.

Jake56

Jun 5, 2020, 3:28:51 PM6/5/20

"Clare Snyder" <cl...@snyder.on.ca> wrote in message
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:51:13 +1000, "Jake56" <jak...@chopl.com> wrote:
>

>>"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> And all of the cops just walked past and ignored him whilst he was
>>> bleeding profusely.....nice.
>>
>>No reason why the individual with the camera/phone couldn't have called an
>>ambulance.

> Likely did.

In which case there is nothing any cop could usefully do.

> NO EXCUSE for the cops to leave him there
> bleeding - whether they pushed him or not.

Nothing any of them could usefully do.

There wasn't even a crowd of onlookers who needed
to be kept back so they didn't tread on him etc.

> Apparently the old white fart was just sitting
> on the park bench before the cops got involved.

He clearly approached that cop and was presumably telling
him that the cops shouldn't have been getting involved in
where there were clearly heading to in riot gear.

> With cops like that no wonder people call them "pigs".

We get it that you hate all cops.

> I don't let one bad apple spoil the barrel - but it sure
> appears the barrel has a LOT of rotten apples in it.

And that you hate all cops for some reason.

> I didn't let the bad experience I had with one ass-hat
> with a badge colour my relationship with cops

You clearly do.

> - and I stepped up to make sure
> he KNEW I knew he was a no-good.

And have since proclaimed that the 4 cops who
were dealing with Floyd chose to murder him in
front of all those witnesses and surveillance cameras.

> These bad apples need to be "plucked from the tree"

They are actually in a barrel, not on a tree.

That cop that shoved the foot who tried to stop them
going where they were going is no bad apple, he did
the only thing that made any sense in that situation.

> and registering complaintsis the important first step.

And that will be flushed where it belongs when his
body camera footage is reviewed, as it should be.

> If I'd have had a dash cam or friend in the car had
> a cell phone camera "his ass would have been grass"

Just another of your silly little drug crazed drunken lynch mob fantasys.

Bod

Jun 5, 2020, 4:03:18 PM6/5/20
Ok, I apologise, I was laying it on a bit strong, but the last few days
has seen quite few bad apples in the police at the protests. :-)

--
Bod

Peeler

Jun 5, 2020, 4:11:53 PM6/5/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 05:28:39 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."

Peeler

Jun 5, 2020, 4:13:11 PM6/5/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 05:13:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
dennis@home to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 5, 2020, 4:21:12 PM6/5/20
Would be a help to hear what was said. Did the old guy go to the cop to
thank him for protection? Or did he go over to call him a pig or worse?

It did look like the cop touched the guy but I'd not agree with the
heading here that it was brutal. Looks like he tripped more than was
pushed hard enough to go down.

It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.

Bod

Jun 5, 2020, 4:34:16 PM6/5/20
Two of the cops pushed him. Look at the video again.

--
Bod

Jake56

Jun 5, 2020, 4:37:48 PM6/5/20

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.xxx> wrote in message
> On 6/5/2020 1:23 PM, Jake56 wrote:
>>

>> "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> Not only that, but the old fella was only talking to the cop
>>
>> In fact stood in front a one of the cops who were clearly going
>> somewhere and was then stupid enough to try walking backwards
>> without looking where he was going and tripped.
>>
>>> and never threatened him.
>>
>> No one said he did, but it was stupid to obstruct that cop in the
>> circumstances.

> Would be a help to hear what was said.

Yes.

> Did the old guy go to the cop to thank him for protection?

Unlikely given that the cop shoved him out of the way.
And it looks like he was remonstrating with the cop too.

> Or did he go over to call him a pig or worse?

More likely he was saying that the cops shouldn’t have
been going where they were clearly going somewhere,
in riot gear.

> It did look like the cop touched the guy but I'd not agree with the
> heading here that it was brutal. Looks like he tripped more than was
> pushed hard enough to go down.

Yep particularly as he was clearly walking backwards.

> It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.

But no reason why the person videoing it couldn’t do that or those
shouting behind the cameraman.

Peeler

Jun 5, 2020, 4:43:28 PM6/5/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 06:37:36 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 5, 2020, 5:56:29 PM6/5/20
I'm in luck, my membership card to that club has not arrived yet.

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 5, 2020, 6:39:21 PM6/5/20
Still not much of a push but he should not have been there. The news
has the video and I'm freezing the action. Looks like the guy is
pushing the cop and has what appears to be a cell phone in his hand. It
is also possible to conceal a weapon like that too. The guy fell back
from tripping. He should not have reached to the cop.

The cops should have stopped to call for EMS but he was not wrong to
push him away.

By the time we graduate primary school we are taught not to stand in
front of a train, military tanks, soldiers or police on a mission.

If someone tried to stop me in some circumstances I'd push too.

Frank

Jun 5, 2020, 6:57:05 PM6/5/20
I know a guy that was a bit actor and belongs to SAG. Also as a retired
Philadelphia cop I doubt if he agrees with these folks.

Bob F

Jun 5, 2020, 7:09:29 PM6/5/20
You really think it is OK for cops to SERIOUSLY injure a 75 YO man and
walk away? Nice guy. I assume this means you support the murder of black
men too.

Bob F

Jun 5, 2020, 7:10:43 PM6/5/20
That is the job of the POLICE.

Clare Snyder

Jun 5, 2020, 9:27:58 PM6/5/20
I've got nothing against good cops. several uncles and cousins and
one brother-in-law were cops - and I don't do drugs. When cops become
lynch mobs the situation changes.

Clare Snyder

Jun 5, 2020, 9:29:58 PM6/5/20
I think we all know who is one eyed about trump (The old saw, Blind
in one eye and can't see out of the other comes to mind)

Clare Snyder

Jun 5, 2020, 9:33:23 PM6/5/20
Sadly in many cities you don't have to look too hard or far to find
one

Joshua Snow

Jun 5, 2020, 10:52:55 PM6/5/20

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.xxx> wrote in message
In fact they were already there with the cops and arrived
immediately and an ambulance took him to hospital.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-05/buffalo-police-suspended-protester-pushed-over-bleeding/12326010

Jake56

Jun 5, 2020, 11:01:40 PM6/5/20

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
He did that himself.

> and walk away?

In fact continue to do what they were doing when he
showed up and got in the road of what they were doing.

> Nice guy. I assume this means you support the murder of black men too.

I don’t. And pity about this
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-06/new-york-governor-says-buffalo-police-should-be-fired/12328582

Yeah, yeah, I know, they are all just more bad apples.

Joshua Snow

Jun 5, 2020, 11:05:45 PM6/5/20

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No its not and in fact they already had paramedics there and they
immediately
showed up at the scene and had him taken away in an ambulance.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-05/buffalo-police-suspended-protester-pushed-over-bleeding/12326010

rbowman

Jun 5, 2020, 11:14:25 PM6/5/20
On 06/05/2020 11:02 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:51:13 +1000, "Jake56" <jak...@chopl.com> wrote:
>

>> "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> And all of the cops just walked past and ignored him whilst he was
>>> bleeding profusely.....nice.
>>
>> No reason why the individual with the camera/phone couldn’t have called an
>> ambulance.
> Likely did. NO EXCUSE for the cops to leave him there bleeding -
> whether they pushed him or not. Apparently the old white fart was just
> sitting on the park bench before the cops got involved. With cops
> like that no wonder people call them "pigs".
> I don't let one bad apple spoil the barrel - but it sure appears the
> barrel has a LOT of rotten apples in it.

If you bothered to watch the video you would have seen him walking
directly up to the oncoming riot cops and apparently trying to give them
something. One site said it was a helmet but it doesn't look like one.

Proving once again you can live for 75 years and still be dumber than a
box of rocks. If I see a phalanx of hyped up cops coming down the street
I'm going to be a ghost. If for some insane reason I want to engage I
sure as hell won't be standing there flatfooted.

rbowman

Jun 5, 2020, 11:18:46 PM6/5/20
If I wanted to thank them for protection I'd send a postcard. I would
not walk up to a line of cops going someplace with things to do.

> It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.

One cop was on the radio and may have been calling for an ambulance.
Besides the news photographer being herded back by the female cops
probably had a phone if he wasn't to busy trying to make the 6 o'clock
news.

rbowman

Jun 5, 2020, 11:20:13 PM6/5/20
On 06/05/2020 04:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> By the time we graduate primary school we are taught not to stand in
> front of a train, military tanks, soldiers or police on a mission.
>
> If someone tried to stop me in some circumstances I'd push too.

Like I said in another thread, fools come in all colors.

Jim Joyce

Jun 6, 2020, 1:26:03 AM6/6/20
I also didn't like it when one cop started to bend down, I guess to offer
assistance, and another cop grabbed the first cop and stood him up again.

The statement that was offered explained that it's police procedure in
situations like this to keep moving, and that there are embedded medics who
will eventually come across fallen civilians.

I wasn't swayed by that explanation. Human decency says to check on him.

Jim Joyce

Jun 6, 2020, 1:29:08 AM6/6/20
No reason? If you're there and you see a guy fall on his ass and crack his
skull with a pool of blood forming, would you push your way in through the
mess of cops to check on that guy? I wouldn't. I don't want to land on my
ass next to that guy.

Jim Joyce

Jun 6, 2020, 1:31:16 AM6/6/20
You're thinking of the old days, when their motto was "To protect and
serve." Those days are gone.

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 2:58:22 AM6/6/20

"Jim Joyce" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message
More fool you.

> Human decency says to check on him.

Common sense is to let those skilled paramedics do a much better job of
that.

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 3:02:05 AM6/6/20

"Jim Joyce" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message
No, not when one of the cops said that they had paramedics embedded.

> I wouldn't. I don't want to land on my ass next to that guy.

But if the cop hadn't said that, no reason to not call an ambulance.

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 3:03:46 AM6/6/20

"Jim Joyce" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message
And it never was like that when enforcing a curfew during rioting.

Bod

Jun 6, 2020, 3:16:23 AM6/6/20
And what caused the riots!
Police brutality....how ironic!

--
Bod

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 3:30:35 AM6/6/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 12:52:41 +1000, Joshua Snow , better known as
cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 3:31:46 AM6/6/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:05:34 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

Are you teaching the Yanks again how things REALLY are in the US, you
clinically insane 86-year-old senile pest? LOL

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 3:34:01 AM6/6/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 17:03:33 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

Those stupid Yanks STILL don't know that YOU know more about the US than
anyone of them does, eh, you clinically insane 86-year-old obnoxious
know-it-all from Oz? LMAO

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little shit."

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 3:34:34 AM6/6/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 17:01:51 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <XnsA97071CF43...@85.214.115.223>

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 3:35:44 AM6/6/20
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 3:36:27 AM6/6/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:01:27 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 4:49:22 AM6/6/20

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Not always.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

> how ironic!

Fraid not.

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 4:59:16 AM6/6/20
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 18:43:37 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

Bod

Jun 6, 2020, 5:29:17 AM6/6/20
Maybe, but the recent riots were in response to the police brutality on
George Floyd.

--
Bod

looter_4

Jun 6, 2020, 6:09:27 AM6/6/20
And when the democrats come to riot/burn/loot *your* house, what will you do?

You going to let them?

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 9:34:50 AM6/6/20
This is a case of self infliction though. The police were enforcing a
curfew. The old guy, turns out, is a long time protestor that was in
violation of the curfew intentionally. He has some thing about the
constitution and has often protested. He was breaking the curfew, he
should not have been there, he intentionally confronted the police.

When you come on my field and play with my ball, you accept what may
happen.

Bod

Jun 6, 2020, 10:04:55 AM6/6/20

>>> And it never was like that when enforcing a curfew during rioting.
>>  >
>> And what caused the riots!
>> Police brutality....how ironic!
>>

> This is a case of self infliction though.  The police were enforcing a
> curfew.  The old guy, turns out, is a long time protestor that was in
> violation of the curfew intentionally.  He has some thing about the
> constitution and has often protested.  He was breaking the curfew, he
> should not have been there, he intentionally confronted the police.
>
> When you come on my field and play with my ball, you accept what may
> happen.

I understand that, but if the protest is peaceful, why would you use
violence to carry out the law, which only inflames the situation?
--
Bod

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:09:02 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:24:54 AM UTC-4, Jake56 wrote:
> Nope, he tripped going backwards when stupidly deliberately approaching that
> cop.
>
> "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Is this the face of US police now!
> >
> > https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/us-protests-live-updates/live-coverage/fa24dd5d0a925759bff74e829b2d9e00
> > --
> > Bod

More than that, from the videos I saw, he assaulted one of the cops first.
The guy was clearly challenging the cops, refusing to move back as the
cops advanced to clear the street. He has his right arm out and it appears
to me he deliberately touches the cop with his right arm. Then the two
cops just push him back, not really violently or hard, just a push back.
He stumbles backwards, maybe even falling deliberately. He's also much
taller than either of the two cops.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:12:50 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:49:48 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
> On 05/06/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
> > On 05/06/2020 10:24, Jake56 wrote:
> >> Nope, he tripped going backwards when stupidly deliberately
> >> approaching that cop.
> >>
> >> "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > And all of the cops just walked past and ignored him whilst he was
> > bleeding profusely.....nice.
> >
> Not only that, but the old fella was only talking to the cop and never
> threatened him.
> You must be blind.
>
> --
> Bod

Look at the video again. I see the guy with his right arm stretched out
and touching one of the cops. He was there looking for trouble. He knew
damn well the line of cops was clearing the street, he chose to create an
incident. And the cops didn't violently shove him, they just pushed him
back a little and not all that hard. He chose to be facing the cops, challenging
them and trying to walk backward. I wouldn't be surprised that he fell
back deliberately, to try to stage it.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:16:54 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 4:21:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/5/2020 1:23 PM, Jake56 wrote:
> >

> > "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Not only that, but the old fella was only talking to the cop
> >
> > In fact stood in front a one of the cops who were clearly going
> > somewhere and was then stupid enough to try walking backwards
> > without looking where he was going and tripped.
> >
> >> and never threatened him.
> >
> > No one said he did, but it was stupid to obstruct that cop in the
> > circumstances.
> >

> Would be a help to hear what was said. Did the old guy go to the cop to
> thank him for protection? Or did he go over to call him a pig or worse?
>
> It did look like the cop touched the guy but I'd not agree with the
> heading here that it was brutal. Looks like he tripped more than was
> pushed hard enough to go down.

Clearly that guy was there challenging the cops, getting in their way,
refusing to disperse. In the video, I see his right arm extended way out
to the side, holding what looks like a camera and it winds up coming in
contact with one of the cops. The two then push him back a bit, like you
say, not really hard. BFD.

> It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.

Do we know that's true? I didn't hear that medical wasn't called, only
that for the few seconds after he went down, no cops is seen coming over.
How long was it before a cop did come over? Could be 10 seconds or 10
mins, facts matter. When was the call to EMT actually made?

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:20:46 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 6:39:21 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/5/2020 4:34 PM, Bod wrote:
> >> It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.
> >>
> > Two of the cops pushed him. Look at the video again.
> >
> Still not much of a push but he should not have been there. The news
> has the video and I'm freezing the action. Looks like the guy is
> pushing the cop and has what appears to be a cell phone in his hand.

Bingo. That's what I saw too. I would not expect to refuse to get out
of the way of a line of cops that are clearing the street, to reach out
with my arm with a camera and touch one of the cops and not have them
push back on me.

It
> is also possible to conceal a weapon like that too. The guy fell back
> from tripping. He should not have reached to the cop.

It's also possible the guy did all this to get an incident, including
falling down from what was a minor push.

> The cops should have stopped to call for EMS but he was not wrong to
> push him away.

Does anyone know how long it was before a cop or similar came over to
assist him? The video I saw ends within seconds, no idea if assistance
came ten seconds later or an hour later. When was the call to EMT?

> By the time we graduate primary school we are taught not to stand in
> front of a train, military tanks, soldiers or police on a mission.
>
> If someone tried to stop me in some circumstances I'd push too.

+1

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:24:27 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 10:52:55 PM UTC-4, Joshua Snow wrote:
> "Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.xxx> wrote in message
> > cop and has what appears to be a cell phone in his hand. It is also
> > possible to conceal a weapon like that too. The guy fell back from
> > tripping. He should not have reached to the cop.
>
> > The cops should have stopped to call for EMS
>
> In fact they were already there with the cops and arrived
> immediately and an ambulance took him to hospital.
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-05/buffalo-police-suspended-protester-pushed-over-bleeding/12326010

Excellent, thank you!

"The majority of the officers march past after the man falls, though the officer who pushed him with a baton starts to lean over him before he is motioned away by another officer. Someone is heard calling for a medic.

The incident happened shortly after a curfew, imposed to curb protests in the wake of the George Floyd's death, came into effect."

The facts matter. The dishonest media here haven't reported that part
of it. Instead they make it sound like the guy was just left there
indefinitely, when apparently help was summoned and there almost
immediately. But heh, lets burn some more cities up and loot some
more over outrage over fake news.

Local media reported two medics came forward and treated the man, who was taken away in an ambulance.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:27:34 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 7:10:43 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
> On 6/5/2020 1:37 PM, Jake56 wrote:
> >

> > "Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.xxx> wrote in message

> >> Would be a help to hear what was said.
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> Did the old guy go to the cop to thank him for protection?
> >
> > Unlikely given that the cop shoved him out of the way.
> > And it looks like he was remonstrating with the cop too.
> >
> >> Or did he go over to call him a pig or worse?
> >
> > More likely he was saying that the cops shouldn’t have
> > been going where they were clearly going somewhere,
> > in riot gear.
> >
> >> It did look like the cop touched the guy but I'd not agree with the
> >> heading here that it was brutal.  Looks like he tripped more than was
> >> pushed hard enough to go down.
> >
> > Yep particularly as he was clearly walking backwards.
> >
> >> It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.
> >
> > But no reason why the person videoing it couldn’t do that or those
> > shouting behind the cameraman.
>
> That is the job of the POLICE.

And per the story just provided, the cops did exactly that, EMTs
were already there nearby and responded immediately. But heh, let's
get mad and do some more rioting, looting and burning, anyway.
BTW, where is the outrage over the protesters in DC chanting death
to pigs?

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:31:29 AM6/6/20
Violence? Good grief. They just pushed him back, not even hard
from what I see. The way he fell back looks like it could have
been staged to me, that he wanted an incident. If they had instead
spun him around, handcuffed him and taken him away, then the usual
bunch would be complaining about that, how awful to do that, to
arrest a senior citizen.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:35:14 AM6/6/20
On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 1:26:03 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 16:21:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:
>
> >On 6/5/2020 1:23 PM, Jake56 wrote:
> >>

> >> "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> In fact stood in front a one of the cops who were clearly going
> >> somewhere and was then stupid enough to try walking backwards
> >> without looking where he was going and tripped.

> >> No one said he did, but it was stupid to obstruct that cop in the
> >> circumstances.
> >>

> >Would be a help to hear what was said. Did the old guy go to the cop to
> >thank him for protection? Or did he go over to call him a pig or worse?
> >
> >It did look like the cop touched the guy but I'd not agree with the
> >heading here that it was brutal. Looks like he tripped more than was
> >pushed hard enough to go down.
> >
> >It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.
>
> I also didn't like it when one cop started to bend down, I guess to offer
> assistance, and another cop grabbed the first cop and stood him up again.
>
> The statement that was offered explained that it's police procedure in
> situations like this to keep moving, and that there are embedded medics who
> will eventually come across fallen civilians.
>
> I wasn't swayed by that explanation. Human decency says to check on him.

MAybe we should find out exactly how long it was before either a radio
call for help went out and how long before EMTs were there before jumping
to conclusions? The fact that the media here isn't reporting it, suggests
that it was fast. If he laid there for ten minutes, that would be in the
story. Someone here just posted a link to a story that says help was
right there, very quickly.

Bod

Jun 6, 2020, 10:38:36 AM6/6/20
Sorry, Trader, but the man was unarmed at a peaceful protest and was not
posing a threat to the police at all, just being a nuisance.
A very old man?.... I would've just run past him.

--
Bod

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:40:20 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 1:02:11 PM UTC-4, Clare Snyder wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:51:13 +1000, "Jake56" <jak...@chopl.com> wrote:
>

> >"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> And all of the cops just walked past and ignored him whilst he was
> >> bleeding profusely.....nice.
> >
> >No reason why the individual with the camera/phone couldn’t have called an
> >ambulance.
> Likely did. NO EXCUSE for the cops to leave him there bleeding -
> whether they pushed him or not.

So tell us exactly how long he was laying there. Accounts I'm reading now
say that EMTs were already there and he was attended to very quickly.
That's the job of EMTs, not the cops.

Apparently the old white fart was just
> sitting on the park bench before the cops got involved.

Any other lies you have for us today? Yesterday you were claiming the
killing of Floyd was premeditated murder because it's been reported that
they happened to work at the same club. Today it's this. How does an
"old fart" wind up facing off against a line of police marching to clear
streets after curfew, if he was just out to sit on a bench?

With cops
> like that no wonder people call them "pigs".
> I don't let one bad apple spoil the barrel - but it sure appears the
> barrel has a LOT of rotten apples in it.

A lot of it is just people making up BS, like you do.

> I didn't let the bad experience I had with one ass-hat with a badge
> colour my relationship with cops

Well, something obviously did.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:44:26 AM6/6/20
On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 7:09:29 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
>> > Just another of your silly little drug crazed drunken lynch mob fantasys.
>
> You really think it is OK for cops to SERIOUSLY injure a 75 YO man and
> walk away? Nice guy. I assume this means you support the murder of black
> men too.

So tell us how exactly how many minutes it was from the time the guy went
down until EMTS were there? Since you're making accusations, you should know.
The media isn't harping about it, because it appears EMTs were already
there and likely were treating him within minutes. If he was really just
left there, my what a story the lib media would have with that. The
silence is deafening, but maybe I'm wrong?

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 10:49:27 AM6/6/20
Yeah sure and then have him assault you from behind. If I was a peaceful
75 year old man, I would not be confronting a line of advancing police,
clearing the streets. The fool was in violation of curfew. And I for sure
would not have my arm out, deliberately coming into contact with one of
the cops. I think it's even very possible that he staged the falling down,
it looks fake to me. And if the cops had spun him around, arrested him,
handcuffed him, taken him away, then you'd be bitching about that too.
Let's go burn down some more cities, loot and riot!

%

Jun 6, 2020, 10:56:30 AM6/6/20
ok

%

Jun 6, 2020, 10:56:58 AM6/6/20
you are

Bod

Jun 6, 2020, 10:57:17 AM6/6/20
Why not just arrest and cuff the man, rather than push him out of the
way. It would've only taken two cops.
I would understand the police charging if the protest was becoming violent.

--
Bod

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 11:31:04 AM6/6/20
On 6/5/2020 8:01 PM, Jake56 wrote:

> "Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 6/5/2020 12:28 PM, Jake56 wrote:
>>>

>>> "Clare Snyder" <cl...@snyder.on.ca> wrote in message

>>> In which case there is nothing any cop could usefully do.

>>> Nothing any of them could usefully do.
>>>
>>> There wasn't even a crowd of onlookers who needed
>>> to be kept back so they didn't tread on him etc.

>>> He clearly approached that cop and was presumably telling
>>> him that the cops shouldn't have been getting involved in
>>> where there were clearly heading to in riot gear.

>>> We get it that you hate all cops.

>>> And that you hate all cops for some reason.

>>> You clearly do.

>>> And have since proclaimed that the 4 cops who
>>> were dealing with Floyd chose to murder him in
>>> front of all those witnesses and surveillance cameras.

>>> They are actually in a barrel, not on a tree.
>>>
>>> That cop that shoved the foot who tried to stop them
>>> going where they were going is no bad apple, he did
>>> the only thing that made any sense in that situation.

>>> And that will be flushed where it belongs when his
>>> body camera footage is reviewed, as it should be.

>>> Just another of your silly little drug crazed drunken lynch mob
>>> fantasys.
>>
>> You really think it is OK for cops to SERIOUSLY injure a 75 YO man
>
> He did that himself.
>
>> and walk away?
>
> In fact continue to do what they were doing when he
> showed up and got in the road of what they were doing.
>
>> Nice guy. I assume this means you support the murder of black men too.
>
> I don’t. And pity about this
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-06/new-york-governor-says-buffalo-police-should-be-fired/12328582
>

> Yeah, yeah, I know, they are all just more bad apples.

I take that as a "yes".

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 11:44:24 AM6/6/20
It wasn't long. Did you notice how one cop stopped and bent down to
check him and was immediately stopped from doing that by another.

Push someone midstep backwards like that cop did is a sure fire way to
take him down hard.

There's the trump way of blowing up protests, and the right way to
handle them.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/peaceful-protests-george-floyd-prevail-jersey-history-racial/story?id=71024450

Newark Mayor talks about how they did it.
https://www.njtvonline.org/news/video/newark-mayor-discusses-protests-citys-reopening/

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 11:51:09 AM6/6/20
And then the lib media would be outraged that the cops arrested a 75 year
old man. Personally, I'd rather be pushed back and not arrested. I think
there is a good chance his falling was intentional, exactly for this purpose,
to confront the cops, cause trouble and try to have an incident. It worked.

> I would understand the police charging if the protest was becoming violent.

They didn't charge, they were simply very slowly advancing to clear the
streets AFTER curfew. You go looking for trouble, sometimes you find it.

> --
> Bod

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 12:02:15 PM6/6/20
It was peaceful until the old guy instigated something. The peaceful
protester were allowed until curfew and then told to leave. When they
did not they became lawbreakers.

The guy knew there was a curfew but wanted confrontation. It is a
choice he made.

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 12:07:24 PM6/6/20
At the time pushing him out of the way should have been a simple
solution, had he not tripped. If the was cuffed and arrested there
would have been bitching about that too. He got what he wanted, a
public confrontation. He tripped though. his failt.

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 12:16:22 PM6/6/20
The more I learn the more I think maybe the cop intended to just get him
out of the way to avoid arrest. The old guy is a career protestor
looking for confrontation and he got his wish. He was not arrested, just
pushed out of the way but he stumbled. Maybe the cop should get a
commendation.

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 1:04:49 PM6/6/20
I used to think you were a nice guy. Guess not.

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 1:16:51 PM6/6/20
"The 75-year-old Amherst, New York, resident’s goal at rallies and
protests is to ask questions, bring the community together and stand in
quiet solidarity for peace, friends and his lawyer said Friday."

Seeing the comments here about how police should treat peaceful
protesters (which they ALWAYS call "rioters") sure makes it clear how
trump and his supporters are determined to destroy the USA.

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 1:26:21 PM6/6/20
I'm an honest guy. The protester was looking for confrontation and he
found it. The cop could have arrested and made a lot of hassle to be
transported, booked, post bail, have a record. Instead he protected
himself by pushing him out of the way. I'd have done the same in those
conditions.

There was what appeared to be a phone in his hand. What if it was
hiding a knife or gun? It is just plain stupid to push your hand at a
cop. The cop had every right to protect himself.

What would you do if a stranger poked at you like that? What would most
anyone do? Many probably would have kicked the crap out of him or even
shot him. What would you do?

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 1:31:32 PM6/6/20
You are sick.

The old guy was stepping back and pushed at the same time. That's highly
likely to throw him off his feet. For what, trying to talk to the
police? The cop was being a good trump bully.

Is that the way you want to be treated?

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 1:33:52 PM6/6/20
And those cops did.

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 1:35:42 PM6/6/20
Try have someone shove you hard backwards as you step backwards a few
times. See what happens.

Bob F

Jun 6, 2020, 1:36:18 PM6/6/20
On 6/6/2020 7:12 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:49:48 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:

>>> And all of the cops just walked past and ignored him whilst he was
>>> bleeding profusely.....nice.
>>>
>> Not only that, but the old fella was only talking to the cop and never
>> threatened him.
>> You must be blind.
>>
>> --
>> Bod
>
> Look at the video again. I see the guy with his right arm stretched out
> and touching one of the cops. He was there looking for trouble. He knew
> damn well the line of cops was clearing the street, he chose to create an
> incident. And the cops didn't violently shove him, they just pushed him
> back a little and not all that hard. He chose to be facing the cops, challenging
> them and trying to walk backward. I wouldn't be surprised that he fell
> back deliberately, to try to stage it.

Laughable!

Bod

Jun 6, 2020, 1:46:39 PM6/6/20
Ok.

--
Bod

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 2:06:14 PM6/6/20
On 6/6/2020 1:17 PM, Bob F wrote:

> "The 75-year-old Amherst, New York, resident’s goal at rallies and
> protests is to ask questions, bring the community together and stand in
> quiet solidarity for peace, friends and his lawyer said Friday."
>
> Seeing the comments here about how police should treat peaceful
> protesters (which they ALWAYS call "rioters") sure makes it clear how
> trump and his supporters are determined to destroy the USA.

The first paragraph is not accurate. Poking at a cop is not standing in
quiet solidarity.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I don't break the law and jab my hand at
cops. I have enough smarts to know how to behave.

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 6, 2020, 2:08:47 PM6/6/20
>> public confrontation.  He tripped though. his fault.
>
> Try have someone shove you hard backwards as you step backwards a few
> times. See what happens.

I'll never find out because I won't be poking at a cop. Or anyone else.
It is a stupid thing to do.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 3:33:18 PM6/6/20
No, you're just grossly distorting what we saw. He wasn't
there to talk to the police, he was there OBSTRUCTING the
police. He even has his arm way out to the side, holding
something and touching a cop with it. And he was in violation
of the curfew. He knew exactly what he was doing and
probably staged the falling just to have another incident.

The cop was being a good trump bully.

> Is that the way you want to be treated?

If I was stupid enough to violate curfew and interfere with
a police line that's clearing the street, that's what I would
expect and I wouldn't be blaming the cops. Next time you need
a cop, call some asshole like that guy.

trader_4

Jun 6, 2020, 3:35:10 PM6/6/20
+1

And the cops just barely pushed him back. The lefty loons call
that a brutal, violent attack. The cops didn't even shove him
hard and I suspect he "fell" deliberately. Funny these same
lefty loons, we don't hear them bitching about what Antifa has
done, which is real violence.

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 3:55:01 PM6/6/20

> On 06/06/2020 09:43, Jake56 wrote:
>>

>> "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> And what caused the riots!
>>> Police brutality....
>>
>> Not always.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States
>>> how ironic!
>>
>> Fraid not.
> >
> Maybe,

No ,maybe about it.

> but the recent riots were in response to the police brutality on George
> Floyd.

Pity about all the rest that weren't.

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 4:11:55 PM6/6/20
On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 05:54:51 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 4:14:56 PM6/6/20

>>> And what caused the riots!
>>> Police brutality....how ironic!
>>>

>> This is a case of self infliction though. The police were enforcing a
>> curfew. The old guy, turns out, is a long time protestor that was in
>> violation of the curfew intentionally. He has some thing about the
>> constitution and has often protested. He was breaking the curfew, he
>> should not have been there, he intentionally confronted the police.
>>
>> When you come on my field and play with my ball, you accept what may
>> happen.
>>
> I understand that, but if the protest is peaceful, why would you use
> violence to carry out the law, which only inflames the situation?

Because it isnt feasible to arrest all the law breakers and
it makes no sense to allow them all to flout the law.

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 4:18:35 PM6/6/20
On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 06:14:45 +1000, Jake56, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Rod Speed

Jun 6, 2020, 4:26:15 PM6/6/20

"trader_4" <tra...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 4:21:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 6/5/2020 1:23 PM, Jake56 wrote:
>> >

>> > "Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > In fact stood in front a one of the cops who were clearly going
>> > somewhere and was then stupid enough to try walking backwards
>> > without looking where he was going and tripped.

>> > No one said he did, but it was stupid to obstruct that cop in the
>> > circumstances.
>> >

>> Would be a help to hear what was said. Did the old guy go to the cop to
>> thank him for protection? Or did he go over to call him a pig or worse?
>>
>> It did look like the cop touched the guy but I'd not agree with the
>> heading here that it was brutal. Looks like he tripped more than was
>> pushed hard enough to go down.
>
> Clearly that guy was there challenging the cops, getting in their way,
> refusing to disperse. In the video, I see his right arm extended way out
> to the side, holding what looks like a camera and it winds up coming in
> contact with one of the cops. The two then push him back a bit, like you
> say, not really hard. BFD.
>

>> It was also wrong to leave him on the ground and not call for Medical.
>
> Do we know that's true?

We know that it isnt. The cops had paramedics there
and they did attend to him and called an ambulance
and that took him to hospital and he is recovering.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-05/buffalo-police-suspended-protester-pushed-over-bleeding/12326010

> I didn't hear that medical wasn't called, only that for the few
> seconds after he went down, no cops is seen coming over.
> How long was it before a cop did come over? Could be 10 seconds
> or 10 mins, facts matter. When was the call to EMT actually made?

It didn’t need to be made, they were there already before he fell over
backwards.

Jake56

Jun 6, 2020, 4:44:43 PM6/6/20

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
More of your flagrant dishonesty.

Peeler

Jun 6, 2020, 4:45:40 PM6/6/20
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Rod Speed

Jun 6, 2020, 5:00:09 PM6/6/20

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Typical lawyer shit. He clearly WASN’T standing in quiet solidarity for
peace

> Seeing the comments here about how police should treat peaceful protesters
> (which they ALWAYS call "rioters")

Another of your bare faced lies. Plenty have said
the cops were actually enforcing the curfew.

> sure makes it clear how trump and his supporters

Very few of those who have commented on what
happened to that fool are actually trump supporters

> are determined to destroy the USA.

It is loading more messages.