Another media fraud

micky

May 15, 2021, 11:12:48 AM5/15/21
For months, really for 16+ years, they been telling us the plague is
coming. At the start of May they said, and May is half over and I hear
nothing. So are 17-year potatoes another media fraud?

Tekkie©

May 17, 2021, 3:43:11 PM5/17/21

On Sat, 15 May 2021 11:12:43 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

> For months, really for 16+ years, they been telling us the plague is
> coming. At the start of May they said, and May is half over and I hear
> nothing. So are 17-year potatoes another media fraud?

What does this have to do with a.h.r ?

--
Tekkie