FLORIDA Biden 50% - Trump 41%

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2019, 10:47:22 AM6/19/19
"Former Vice President Joe Biden bests Trump in a hypothetical matchup for the general election, by 50% to 41%. "
=======================

New poll shows Biden and other top Democrats beating Trump in Florida
CNN - June 18, 2019
-- https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/poll-biden-trump-quinnipiac-florida-june-2019/index.html

Grumpy Old White Guy

Jun 19, 2019, 11:12:35 AM6/19/19
According to you and Chucklehead News Network.

We will have to wait and see how many deceased democrats vote on election day.

--
Get off my lawn!

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 11:18:36 AM6/19/19
It includes this:

"This includes 7% of Republicans and 54% of independents in Florida who said they would support Biden against Trump. "

And this:

"Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont also tops Trump in a hypothetical contest, though with a smaller lead of 48% to 42%. "

Ouch!

I'd suspect this election is very different than most. Trump is so over
exposed, so totally known, people are so opinionated and polarized, that
there aren't enough voters left that will change their vote before the
election. IDK if Bernie or one of the other whacko bunch can win, but
I'm confident Biden can.

Terry Coombs

Jun 19, 2019, 12:30:34 PM6/19/19
  One must consider the (criminal news network) source . You libs are
in for a real drubbing come election day . The only way Trump won't win
is if y'all manage to assassinate him first .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 12:33:13 PM6/19/19
That is right. It does not mean diddly squat as it was a phone survey.
Someone said this am that a Biden rally cannot fill a truck stop's men's
restroom.

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 12:48:04 PM6/19/19
Landline and cell. Not a bad methodology. It's much better than having
self-selected Internet users come to a website and click a link.

Here's a description of the methodology and weighting.

<https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/fl/fl06182019_demos_fkmz92.pdf/>

What would you prefer? Someone going door-to-door with a clipboard?

Cindy Hamilton

Bod

Jun 19, 2019, 12:59:45 PM6/19/19
On 19/06/2019 17:30, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 6/19/2019 9:47 AM, bruce2...@gmail.com wrote:
>> "Former Vice President Joe Biden bests Trump in a hypothetical matchup
>> for the general election, by 50% to 41%. "
>> =======================
>>
>> New poll shows Biden and other top Democrats beating Trump in Florida
>> CNN - June 18, 2019
>> --
>> https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/poll-biden-trump-quinnipiac-florida-june-2019/index.html
>>

>   One must consider the (criminal news network) source . You libs are
> in for a real drubbing come election day . The only way Trump won't win
> is if y'all manage to assassinate him first .
>
> A Year After the Middle Class Tax Cut, the Rich Are Winning
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tax-plan-consequences/
18 Dec 2018 - Residents of states with high property taxes can now only
deduct $10,000 of their state and local ... Distribution of Trump Tax
Cuts Favors Wealthiest .... The pass-through provision will help small
businesses across America.

--
Bod

---

mog...@hotmail.com

Jun 19, 2019, 1:08:27 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 12:59:45 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote in alt.home.repair:
> On 19/06/2019 17:30, Terry Coombs wrote:
> > On 6/19/2019 9:47 AM, bruce2...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> "Former Vice President Joe Biden bests Trump in a hypothetical matchup
> >> for the general election, by 50% to 41%. "
> >> =======================
> >>
> >> New poll shows Biden and other top Democrats beating Trump in Florida
> >> CNN - June 18, 2019
> >> --
> >> https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/poll-biden-trump-quinnipiac-florida-june-2019/index.html
> >>

> >   One must consider the (criminal news network) source . You libs are
> > in for a real drubbing come election day . The only way Trump won't win
> > is if y'all manage to assassinate him first .
> >
> > A Year After the Middle Class Tax Cut, the Rich Are Winning
> https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tax-plan-consequences/
> 18 Dec 2018 - Residents of states with high property taxes can now only
> deduct $10,000 of their state and local ... Distribution of Trump Tax
> Cuts Favors Wealthiest .... The pass-through provision will help small
> businesses across America.

Study Finds Trump Tax Cuts Failed to Do Anything But Give Rich People Money
New York Magazine - May 29, 2019
-- http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/study-trump-tax-cuts-failed-growth-investment.html

Bod

Jun 19, 2019, 1:13:10 PM6/19/19
> Everyone knows this, except the trumpets.

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 1:26:55 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 12:33:13 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
Biden may not have to fill anything to win. It's not about Biden, it's
about Trump being mental, unfit, a lying shyster and Trump is doing
everything he can to show the world whohe is.
Also, it's not as if this is just one poll, many polls are showing
the same thing. Even you trumpets must know that Trump fired his pollsters
because the awful results were leaked. Probably fired them because the
results showed him losing too, if the truth were known. One of the polls
showed Trump winning over Biden by two points in TX. Ouch!

Terry Coombs

Jun 19, 2019, 2:04:26 PM6/19/19
  Another liberal source with an axe to grind . You libs with your "Not
my president not my president." remind me of that dinosaur show from the
70's - "Not the Mama not the Mama." Might as well take your meds and get
over it , because we're in for another four years . I think the
highlight of his first term will be the day they round up Pelosi and
crew and walk them all off in handcuffs . Deny if you will , but the
piper must be paid .

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 2:50:04 PM6/19/19
Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)

Cindy Hamilton

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 2:54:40 PM6/19/19
And exactly what crime is it that you claim Pelosi has committed? Or
doesn't it matter that she hasn't commited any crime? Trump has a big
mouth and big balls, he's been through several AGs now, why haven't
they indicted Hillary?

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 2:58:10 PM6/19/19
Mentioned before - I do not answer surveys.

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 2:59:34 PM6/19/19
Gee, the more taxes you paid, the more you got back. Will wonders never
cease?

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 3:01:47 PM6/19/19
How about unemployment levels down so low that only the unemployable are
available? An O'Biden administration would take use back to the good
old days.

Terry Coombs

Jun 19, 2019, 3:07:34 PM6/19/19
  Lower unemployment rates are a biggie .

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 3:23:14 PM6/19/19
I'm not asking about your survey habits.

What would you consider a properly conducted survey? What
would constitute a representative sample of registered
voters? Or likely voters?

Cindy Hamilton

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 3:27:53 PM6/19/19
Then why aren't you praising Obama, instead of Trump? Unemployment hit
10.2% in 2009, in the huge recession that Obama inherited. When he left
office, unemployment was 4.7%. Today it's 3.6%. So why is Trump being
given credit for some kind of miracle?

Why is 10.2% decreasing to 4.7% the worst of times, which is what Trump
claimed it was when he was running? But a small additional decrease
from 4.7% to 3.6% while Trump is in office is some great achievement?

Just the facts.

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 3:28:02 PM6/19/19
Serious question. Have you looked at any of the graphs of unemployment?
Of black unemployment? They show continuous, straight-line improvement
since 2009, when the recession ended. As do charts of jobs created, GDP,
etc. Unemployment hit 10.2% in 2009, with the recession Obama inherited.
When Obama left office, it was down to 4.7%. Today it's 3.6. Same with
black unemployment which was at 14% in 2009, it was down to 7.9% when Trump took
office, today it's at 6.2%. So, Frank, what exactly did Trump do there
that's so great, attributable to him, as opposed to just a modest
continuation of the economic trend that was already under way for 7 years
prior? And Trump passed a huge tax cut, has record deficit spending,
and all we have to show for it is a modest continuation of what the
economy was already doing.

Patrick Dennis Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 3:28:08 PM6/19/19
Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> What would you consider a properly conducted survey?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 3:35:39 PM6/19/19
I don't answer questions about surveys.

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 3:48:18 PM6/19/19
So you're not interested in any kind of dialog. Why are
you on Usenet?

Cindy Hamilton

Oren

Jun 19, 2019, 3:49:44 PM6/19/19
On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
<angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
>has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
>to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)

I guess your search skills are dull.

14 areas <https://www.promiseskept.com/>

Now! Can you provide a single crime Trump has been convicted of? You
libs here keep barking such bullshit.

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 4:06:27 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 3:49:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> >has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> >to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
>
> I guess your search skills are dull.

I wanted to hear it in Terry's own words. It's easy to parrot
other people's opinions and to provide WWW links. It's more
meaningful when someone articulates his own opinion.

> 14 areas <https://www.promiseskept.com/>

There's some room for disagreement on whether those 14
promises were actually kept. For example, I find it
difficult to credit him with having done much on immigration.
Even DHS's own report indicates unimpressive performance.

<https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ndaa_border_metrics_report_fy_2018_0_0.pdf>

> Now! Can you provide a single crime Trump has been convicted of?

What was the last time a sitting president was convicted of
a crime? I believe that would be "never". Seems like a paltry
standard.

Cindy Hamilton

Tekkie®

Jun 19, 2019, 4:07:12 PM6/19/19
Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...

> Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)

Bringing attention to these issues:

China
Immigration
Taxes
Foreign relations
Absence of ISUS
Absence of foreign wars
Loss of jobs to foreign countries

Now you name anything the dems have done besides obstruct, deny, bloviate,
etc
--
Tekkie

Scott Lurndal

Jun 19, 2019, 4:11:51 PM6/19/19
NY state is holding on to a set of indictments that will be
charged the day he leaves office. That's why he keeps talking
about "President for Life", to avoid being prosecuted for crimes
that he committed in NY State prior to being elected.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-one-of-trumps-biggest-legal-threats-is-new-yorks-attorney-general/

Biff Tannen

Jun 19, 2019, 4:32:44 PM6/19/19
On 6/19/19 2:49 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
>
> Cindy Hamilton

First and foremost, President Trump kept the Hildabeast out of the White House.

But if that's not enough, then:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 4:34:25 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:07:12 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...
>

> > Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> > has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> > to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
> >

> Bringing attention to these issues:
>
> China
> Immigration
> Taxes
> Foreign relations
> Absence of ISUS
> Absence of foreign wars
> Loss of jobs to foreign countries

Ok, he's brought attention to those issues. What progress
has he made on any of them?

> Now you name anything the dems have done besides obstruct, deny, bloviate,
> etc

The same could be said for the Republicans in Congress. In
the first two years of Trump's term, they accomplished
precious little when they could have had legislation flying
through the process.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 19, 2019, 4:36:50 PM6/19/19
Mainly continuation (or diminution) of existing trends.

Propaganda duly noted, though. Mr. Trump has always been
a shameless self-promoter. I'd prefer something from a
less biased source. It's like asking someone about their
grandchildren.

Cindy Hamilton

Scott Lurndal

Jun 19, 2019, 4:41:29 PM6/19/19
Cindy Hamilton <angelica...@yahoo.com> writes:
>On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:07:12 PM UTC-4, Tekkie=C2=AE wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...
>>=20
>>=20
>> >=20
>> > Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
>> > has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
>> > to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
>> >=20
>>=20
>> Bringing attention to these issues:
>>=20
>> China
>> Immigration
>> Taxes
>> Foreign relations
>> Absence of ISUS
>> Absence of foreign wars
>> Loss of jobs to foreign countries
>
>Ok, he's brought attention to those issues. What progress
>has he made on any of them?
>=20
>> Now you name anything the dems have done besides obstruct, deny, bloviate=
>,=20
>> etc
>
>The same could be said for the Republicans in Congress. In
>the first two years of Trump's term, they accomplished
>precious little when they could have had legislation flying
>through the process.

Not to mention the six years that Senator McConnell &c obstructed
President Obama; Merrick Garland is an egregious example
of how the Republicans don't care about the rule of law
(something President Trump exemplifies).

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 5:09:08 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:06:27 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 3:49:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> > >has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> > >to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
> >
> > I guess your search skills are dull.
>
> I wanted to hear it in Terry's own words. It's easy to parrot
> other people's opinions and to provide WWW links. It's more
> meaningful when someone articulates his own opinion.
>

> > 14 areas <https://www.promiseskept.com/>
>
> There's some room for disagreement on whether those 14
> promises were actually kept. For example, I find it
> difficult to credit him with having done much on immigration.
> Even DHS's own report indicates unimpressive performance.
>
> <https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ndaa_border_metrics_report_fy_2018_0_0.pdf>

The number that have been detained at the border is at a 12 year high,
the 11+ mil that are here illegally that Trump promised to deport in
just a year or two are still here, Mexico didn't pay for
a wall and there is no wall, there is no solution to DACA nor anything
else. So I wouldn't say he's actually accomplished much with immigration,
but he sure has created one crap storm after another.

The claim that Trump jump started the economy is a lie, all the graphs
of unemployment, jobs created, GDP show a pretty much straight-line
improvement since 2009.

Foreign policy? He doesn't even understand what foreign policy is, as
evidenced by making claims related to trade, as if that was foreign policy.
And most of that is BS, like "renegotiating NAFTA". IT's true he
renegotiated it, but the result is almost identical to NAFTA and the
changes won't affect the trade balance.

Land and Agriculture? "Trump created a task force on agriculture and
rural properity that included actions to improve the lives of rural
Americans" Wow, what does that even mean? Why
doesn't he take credit for putting farmers on $30 bil of welfare, lowest
crop prices in over a decade, exports to China at Zero?

Infrastructure and Technology? President Trump created stronger rural
communities by ensuring Americans have access to the quality infrastructure
that the deserve.

What does that BS, nothing burger mean? If this is a webpage created by
the Trump campaign, boy are they ever total buffoons.

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 5:14:41 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:34:25 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:07:12 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...
> >

> > > Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> > > has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> > > to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
> > >

> > Bringing attention to these issues:
> >
> > China
> > Immigration
> > Taxes
> > Foreign relations
> > Absence of ISUS
> > Absence of foreign wars
> > Loss of jobs to foreign countries
>
> Ok, he's brought attention to those issues. What progress
> has he made on any of them?

+1

Trump is an agent provocateur, a rabble-rouser, good at creating one crap
storm after another, dividing, instigating, but solving nothing.

> > Now you name anything the dems have done besides obstruct, deny, bloviate,
> > etc
>
> The same could be said for the Republicans in Congress. In
> the first two years of Trump's term, they accomplished
> precious little when they could have had legislation flying
> through the process.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

+1

And Trump sat by and accepted that they just worked on healthcare and
delivered nothing. You'd think the great business genius would have
said that was unacceptable, that with 535 members, Congress needs to
perform like a business, multitask, not sit on their asses. But then
genius Trump was the one who famously proclaimed after the failure,
"who would think that healthcare could be so complicated"? Yes,
who indeed.

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 5:18:27 PM6/19/19
And how much did Trump himself benefit? He claimed while running that
with his tax proposals, he would wind up paying more. That was a lie.
He surely got a big tax cut himself, which is one reason he won't
let anyone see his tax returns. And his claim that he's under
continuous audit is surely one more outrageous Trump lie.

And meanwhile the deficit went from $580 bil in 2016 to $1 tril this year.
Why was adding trillions in debt under Obama OK, while now with Trump
and the GOP doing it, not a peep? That's another reason I'm no longer
a Republican, I'm fed up with the fake, phony, hypocrisy.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 5:34:30 PM6/19/19

"Cindy Hamilton" <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Obama didn’t manage any either, in spite of his campaigning on that.

> and what further changes you expect
> to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)

Don’t forget what that did to the cat.

Levi Jones

Jun 19, 2019, 5:37:24 PM6/19/19

"Frank" <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in message
> How about unemployment levels down so low that only the unemployable are
> available?

Not something the Trump Admin did.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 5:38:41 PM6/19/19

"Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com> wrote in message
Not something the Trump Administration did. That happened by itself.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 5:41:00 PM6/19/19

>> Mentioned before - I do not answer surveys.
>
> I'm not asking about your survey habits.
>
> What would you consider a properly conducted survey?

There isnt a viable one because it is never going to be possible
to survey those who will bother to vote on the day.

> What would constitute a representative
> sample of registered voters? Or likely voters?

There isnt one. That’s why the polls are useless. In spades this far out.

Terry Coombs

Jun 19, 2019, 5:42:43 PM6/19/19
  Oh really ? What about O'bammy's famous "welcome to the new normal"
speech ? And it sure wasn't the booming economy we now have that he was
talking about .

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 5:47:50 PM6/19/19

> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:07:12 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...
>>

>> > Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
>> > has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
>> > to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
>> >

>> Bringing attention to these issues:
>>
>> China
>> Immigration
>> Taxes
>> Foreign relations
>> Absence of ISUS
>> Absence of foreign wars
>> Loss of jobs to foreign countries

> Ok, he's brought attention to those issues.
> What progress has he made on any of them?

Much better result in Syria than has been
seen with anything else since WW2.

Decent result for some with taxes.

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 5:50:37 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:37:11 +1000, Levi Jones, better known as cantankerous

> Not something the Trump Admin did.

Like what? Like constantly changing nyms as you keep doing you subnormal,
85-year-old, trolling senile asshole?

--
MrTu...@down.the.farm about senile Rot Speed:
MID: <ps10v9$uo2$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 5:50:49 PM6/19/19

"trader_4" <tra...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:34:25 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:07:12 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
>> > Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...

>> > Bringing attention to these issues:
>> >
>> > China
>> > Immigration
>> > Taxes
>> > Foreign relations
>> > Absence of ISUS
>> > Absence of foreign wars
>> > Loss of jobs to foreign countries
>>
>> Ok, he's brought attention to those issues. What progress
>> has he made on any of them?
>
> +1
>
> Trump is an agent provocateur, a rabble-rouser, good at creating one
> crap storm after another, dividing, instigating, but solving nothing.

Got a decent result in Syria and with tax for some and the military
budget if you are stupid enough to be in favor of that.

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 5:51:46 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:40:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> There isnt

LOL

> There isnt one.

LOL

In auto-contradicting mode, you filthy 85-year-old, nym-shifting, trolling
senile swine?

"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <62dcaae57b421e2b...@haph.org>

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 5:53:02 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:38:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> Lower unemployment rates are a biggie .
>
> Not something the Trump Administration did. That happened by itself.

Now ALSO an expert in US unemployment policy, you disgusting senile Ozzie
pest?

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 5:54:12 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:34:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Don’t forget what that did to the cat.

She just should not forget that you ARE nothing but a trolling, constantly
nym-shifting, senile asshole!

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 5:55:35 PM6/19/19

"Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com> wrote in message
Yep, really. Economys recover from severe recessions. Nothing to do with any
prez.

> What about O'bammy's famous "welcome to the new normal" speech ?

Just more polly bullshit. And the unemployment rates improved much more
under his admin than Trumps and both were irrelevant to that improvement.

> And it sure wasn't the booming economy we now have that he was talking
> about .

Yep, he fucked that up as spectacularly as his bullshit about change in his
first election campaign. He in fact delivered no significant change at all.

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 5:56:08 PM6/19/19
Unemployment 2009 - 10.2%
Unemployment Jan 2017 - 4.7%
Unemployment today - 3.6%

Numbers for job creation, GDP are similar, continuation of the same
straight-line improvement that began in 2009. And while the economy is
doing OK, it's not "booming". If the 80s we had month after month
of 300K, 400K jobs created, one month we hit 1.2 mil. That was a boom.
And those were good decent paying jobs in everything from construction
to defense. So, where again is the Trump miracle? If Trump gets credit
for a 1.1% drop in unemployment, why doesn't Obama get credit for a
5.5% drop?

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 6:01:45 PM6/19/19
What complete BS. Syria isn't solved or even close to solve. Has ISIS
been defeated? Sure, but the country is still at war and a mess.
And what was Trump's plan with Syria? Did he even have a plan? He
campaigned on leaving it to Russia, inviting them into Syria. Well
they are there and they contributed to defeating ISIS. Trump flipped
and put a few thousand US troops in. Then he said in December it was
over, we're pulling out. A few weeks later, he flipped on that.
What happens next, no one knows. And overall, Trump simply has no
foreign policy, it's just adhoc, thrown together at whim, and mostly
based on whether some despot says nice things about Trump or not.

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 6:13:02 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:55:23 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Just more polly bullshit.

Nope, just more trollshit from you, senile Rodent!

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2019, 6:13:30 PM6/19/19

> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 5:47:50 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
>> "Cindy Hamilton" <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Ok, he's brought attention to those issues.
>> > What progress has he made on any of them?
>>
>> Much better result in Syria than has been
>> seen with anything else since WW2.

> What complete BS.

We'll see...

> Syria isn't solved or even close to solve.

Never said anything about solved, fuckwit child.

> Has ISIS been defeated? Sure, but
> the country is still at war and a mess.

Never said anything about solved, fuckwit child.

> And what was Trump's plan with Syria? Did he even have a plan?

Taint about plans, fuckwit child.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 6:14:27 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:50:36 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> Trump is an agent provocateur, a rabble-rouser, good at creating one
>> crap storm after another, dividing, instigating, but solving nothing.
>
> Got a decent result

LOL Auto-contradicting senile asshole!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <XnsA97071CF43...@85.214.115.223>

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 6:15:41 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:47:36 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Much better result in Syria than has been
> seen with anything else since WW2.
>
> Decent result for some with taxes.

ONLY in your auto-contradicting senile head, Ozzie troll!

Ed Pawlowski

Jun 19, 2019, 6:36:09 PM6/19/19
>> Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
>> has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
>> to see?  (I'm genuinely curious.)
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>
>   Lower unemployment rates are a biggie .

But that trend started before Trump took office. Trum certainly does
not get buy a tiny part of the credit for it.

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 6:52:47 PM6/19/19
On 6/19/2019 3:48 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 3:35:39 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

>>> I'm not asking about your survey habits.
>>>
>>> What would you consider a properly conducted survey? What
>>> would constitute a representative sample of registered
>>> voters? Or likely voters?
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>
>> I don't answer questions about surveys.
>
> So you're not interested in any kind of dialog. Why are
> you on Usenet?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

With you and a few others here, the view is not worth the climb but I
will say that surveys this far in advance are meaningless.

Peeler

Jun 19, 2019, 6:59:19 PM6/19/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:10:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> What complete BS.
>
> We'll see...

We'll see YOU trolling on all these groups like there was no tomorrow you
clinically insane 85-year-old trolling senile pest!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
"Shit you're thick/pathetic excuse for a troll."

Grumpy Old White Guy

Jun 19, 2019, 7:21:08 PM6/19/19
On 6/19/2019 5:14 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> And Trump sat by and accepted that they just worked on healthcare and
> delivered nothing. You'd think the great business genius would have
> said that was unacceptable, that with 535 members, Congress needs to
> perform like a business, multitask, not sit on their asses. But then
> genius Trump was the one who famously proclaimed after the failure,
> "who would think that healthcare could be so complicated"? Yes,
> who indeed.

Trump could have the best ideas in the world but they would all be quashed by Pelosi, Schumer et alia on your team.

--
Get off my lawn!

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 7:43:59 PM6/19/19
That isn't my team. We don't elect presidents for ideas, we elect them
because they claim to have ideas and the knowledge, skills and temperament
to get things done. There, Trump has failed miserably, even when he had
a Republican Congress. Compare that to Reagan, who never had a GOP House
and only had a GOP Senate part of his two terms. Yet he got 80% of what
he wanted done and we didn't have the crap show that has sadly become
the norm for this WH.

Frank

Jun 19, 2019, 7:58:13 PM6/19/19
RINO's like Paul Ryan share a lot of blame. A gang of them left the
house to have it taken over by the Dems and Ryan did nothing to help the
president while he was there.

Same for some in the senate. I had voted for that loser McCain and his
pettiness stuck us with remnants of Obamacare.

trader_4

Jun 19, 2019, 8:25:55 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 7:58:13 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 6/19/2019 7:20 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
> > On 6/19/2019 5:14 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> >> And Trump sat by and accepted that they just worked on healthcare and
> >> delivered nothing.  You'd think the great business genius would have
> >> said that was unacceptable, that with 535 members, Congress needs to
> >> perform like a business, multitask, not sit on their asses. But then
> >> genius Trump was the one who famously proclaimed after the failure,
> >> "who would think that healthcare could be so complicated"?   Yes,
> >> who indeed.
> >
> > Trump could have the best ideas in the world but they would all be
> > quashed by Pelosi, Schumer et alia on your team.
> >

> RINO's like Paul Ryan share a lot of blame. A gang of them left the
> house to have it taken over by the Dems and Ryan did nothing to help the
> president while he was there.

Poor, widdle Trump. It's always someone else's fault. Frank, maybe you
can direct us to Trump's healthcare plan? You know, the one he promised
that was going to be "trememdous"? The one with low premiums, coverage
for pre-existing conditions and no mandate? Where is that? We did get
to hear Trump proclaim, "who would think healthcare is so complicated"?
Yes, who indeed. Or maybe you can point us to the Trump proposal for
comprehensive immigration reform? Did Congress stop Mexico for paying
for the all? Did Ryan do that? The real problem here is that you elected
a rabble-rouser, an agent provocateur, one who divides, throws fire
bombs, vilifies, insults, but now that it's obviously failing, well
it's always somebody else's fault/.

> Same for some in the senate. I had voted for that loser McCain and his
> pettiness stuck us with remnants of Obamacare.

It was not McCain who was petty and it's not McCain that resulted in
the failure to repeal Obamacare. It's the simple fact that TRUMP lied
to America when he said he had a plan for healthcare that had low
premiums, coverage for pre-existing conditions and no mandate.
Anyone with a pulse knows those criteria are impossible. Can you
show us Trump's plan? He had no plan, neither did the GOP in Congress
and that is why repeal failed.

And even if you believe McCain did it because he hated Trump, well,
who was it that said McCain is no war hero and then proceeded to insult
all POWs as lesser? It was Trump, and you and the trumpets cheered him
on. You thought it was great, that Trump can just say and do what ever
pops into his insane head and it's all very American, decent, honorable
and good. So, if you believe McCain voted no on the repeal of
Obamacare to stick it to Trump, who's fault is it really? Look in
the mirror. And you can't say I didn't warn you.

rbowman

Jun 19, 2019, 9:37:14 PM6/19/19
don't forget the honorary Dems like Grassley. I wonder how much Big
Pharma funnels into his pockets?

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 20, 2019, 6:21:19 AM6/20/19
It's hard to disagree with the meaning (or lack thereof) of surveys
this far out. I wonder why Trump's campaign bothered conducting any.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 20, 2019, 6:22:52 AM6/20/19
I was all set to vote for McCain until he saddled himself with that
moron Palin.

Cindy Hamilton

trader_4

Jun 20, 2019, 10:05:45 AM6/20/19
And what was the point? A typical candidate could interpret the results
and adjust their messaging and strategy to work votes that can be moved.
With Trump, he's uncontrollable, everyone already knows him and virtually
everyone has a hardened position. Given that, the results were not good
for Trump. He launched his campaign by running against crooked Hillary,
Mueller, etc, just doing the same old thing, stroking his base, ignoring
everyone else.

Meanwhile the Iran situation continues to rapidly escalate, with Iran
shooting down a $180 mil US drone in international waters. Trump?
No comment on that yet, but he said that mining 4 tankers in the Gulf
was no big thing..... Biden has it right, with Iran bombing tankers,
shooting down US drones and resuming 20% uranium enrichment, it's
a Trump self inflicted disaster. They are testing Trump and so far,
it's the typical crap show. WH officials Pompeo and Bolton talking tough,
Trump saying it's no big deal, but sending thousands more troops and
bombers. And Pompeo just told Congress that Iran is tied to Al Qaeda.
Where have we heard that before?

Cindy Hamilton

Jun 20, 2019, 10:52:24 AM6/20/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:05:45 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

> And what was the point? A typical candidate could interpret the results
> and adjust their messaging and strategy to work votes that can be moved.
> With Trump, he's uncontrollable, everyone already knows him and virtually
> everyone has a hardened position. Given that, the results were not good
> for Trump. He launched his campaign by running against crooked Hillary,
> Mueller, etc, just doing the same old thing, stroking his base, ignoring
> everyone else.

I often wonder whether Hillary Clinton would have any relevance today if
Trump didn't constantly mention her. Oh, well. It gets his base riled
up, which is what he wants.

Cindy Hamilton

trader_4

Jun 20, 2019, 11:02:36 AM6/20/19
The other angle there is that his trumpets love to hear this,
"crooked Hillary" line from Trump, yet they don't hold Trump responsible
for not bringing her to justice. Trump has had several AGs or acting
AGs, any of them could have filed any charges they believed justified,
yet nothing has been done. It's just like immigration and most other
things, Trump would rather keep the issue, than resolve it.

Trump just tweeted that Iran just made a big mistake. So, fasten
your seatbelts, here we go. We'll whack Iran, they will retaliate
with attacks on US interests, blow up an embassy, etc. If we have
100 dead at some embassies, will people not see that Trump instigated
it? I think his BS and foolish action is starting to have serious
and real consequences.

Scott Lurndal

Jun 20, 2019, 11:12:00 AM6/20/19
trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net> writes:
>On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:52:24 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:05:45 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
>>
>> > And what was the point? A typical candidate could interpret the results
>> > and adjust their messaging and strategy to work votes that can be moved.
>> > With Trump, he's uncontrollable, everyone already knows him and virtually
>> > everyone has a hardened position. Given that, the results were not good
>> > for Trump. He launched his campaign by running against crooked Hillary,
>> > Mueller, etc, just doing the same old thing, stroking his base, ignoring
>> > everyone else.
>>
>> I often wonder whether Hillary Clinton would have any relevance today if
>> Trump didn't constantly mention her. Oh, well. It gets his base riled
>> up, which is what he wants.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>
>The other angle there is that his trumpets love to hear this,
>"crooked Hillary" line from Trump, yet they don't hold Trump responsible
>for not bringing her to justice. Trump has had several AGs or acting
>AGs, any of them could have filed any charges they believed justified,
>yet nothing has been done.

Yeah, the AGs couldn't find any charges they believed justified; it's
always been simply a Republican talking point, not an actual crime;
particularly since prior SecStates also used private email.

trader_4

Jun 20, 2019, 11:28:32 AM6/20/19
The main issue was never using private email, but mishandling of classified
info. They even had Hillary directing a staffer that was having trouble
trying to send a classified document via the secure system to remove the
classified marking and send it as a regular fax. Maybe you can explain
why that isn't negligent handling of classified material, which is
a felony? And I suppose
you believe Hillary, when she told the FBI that she thought the "C" in
the margins of all the pages of classified documents meant that was the
"C" paragraph, when there were no A, B, paragraphs? Or explain why a
Navy submariner went to prison for taking a selfie on a sub, one that
never left his phone, while Hillary gets a pass? The real issue here
is that apparently even Trump doesn't want a trial circus, when all it
takes is one Hillary supporter and you can't get a conviction. Democrats
need to adopt similar thinking with their notion that they are going to
try Trump for something, anything.

Frank

Jun 20, 2019, 1:04:39 PM6/20/19
She belongs in prison for what she did. There are people in prison for
doing far less than she did. She was spreading state secrets on an
unsecured server like her husband scatters his seed. Then she destroyed
all the evidence when it was requested from her. Who do you think the
AG's boss was anyway? He should also be her cellmate.

Frank

Jun 20, 2019, 1:08:17 PM6/20/19
I agree that she was unsuited for the job but he picked her to try to
secure the conservative base. Obama was brilliant in choosing Biden who
is just your normal old pol. It masked Obama's far left, un-American views.

Frank

Jun 20, 2019, 1:11:26 PM6/20/19
I recall Harry Reid's denouncing the Koch brothers and now I hear
conservative commenters denouncing them. Big business feeds both
parties to get what they want.

trader_4

Jun 20, 2019, 1:24:23 PM6/20/19
Why are you complaining here, instead of to your hero, Trump? He's been
through about 4 AGs or acting AGs and no charges have been brought.

She was spreading state secrets on an
> unsecured server like her husband scatters his seed. Then she destroyed
> all the evidence when it was requested from her.

That's a lie. The sequence of events was that Congress requested emails
related to Benghazi, at which point the State Dept realized they did not
have Hillary's. So the SD asked here to provide them. She had her staff
separate the personal from the govt ones, turned over the govt ones, then
had her staff delete the private ones and instruct the company hosting
her emails to go to a 60 day retention policy. Many months later, Congress
asked for all of the emails and about two weeks later, a guy working for
the hosting company, who says he was unaware of any requests from Congress,
realized that they had not complied with what Hillary had requested months
earlier, so he then deleted the emails. That is what he told the FBI and
no one has been able to show it's not true.

Additionally, if you take off your hate Clinton hat, it seems logical.
After Hillary separated out the govt emails and turned them over, many
months earlier, assuming she wanted to get rid of private ones for
whatever reasons, why would she not have ordered it done then, but
wait many months for Congress to request them? It seems very doubtful
that there are some smoking gun emails about anything. For one thing
emails go both ways, often times to many people and they are in the govt
so those emails were preserved in the govt system. Plus the Clintons
are pretty smart, it's unlikely they would be dumb enough to put something
criminal or really embarrassing in an email period.

Who do you think the
> AG's boss was anyway? He should also be her cellmate.

Who's the AG now and who's the AG's boss now?

Rod Speed

Jun 20, 2019, 2:17:11 PM6/20/19

"Cindy Hamilton" <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
We've just seen the surveys all get it completely wrong
right up to the day before the actual election and we
don’t even have the problem of predicting who will
bother to vote because voting is compulsory here.

> I wonder why Trump's campaign bothered conducting any.

Basically because some dubious data is better than nothing at all.

Tekkie®

Jun 20, 2019, 3:15:00 PM6/20/19
Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...

See in-line

> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 4:07:12 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...
> >

> > > Can you articulate what positive changes the Trump Administration
> > > has brought to the country, and what further changes you expect
> > > to see? (I'm genuinely curious.)
> > >

> > Bringing attention to these issues:
> >
> > China
> > Immigration
> > Taxes
> > Foreign relations
> > Absence of ISUS
> > Absence of foreign wars
> > Loss of jobs to foreign countries
>
> Ok, he's brought attention to those issues. What progress
> has he made on any of them?

Hard to make progress against China when Biden and Schumer and many others
in the pay to play racket.

Congress will not do about immigration, they make too much money from it.
They just ignore it. They are trying to encourage it with drivers licenses,
non exportation.

All the dems say they will raise taxes if they get elected. This just means
they will fund their pet projects.

When the dems are in charge taxes go up and services go out the window. Look
at any 'progressive' city; Seattle, LA, San Fran, NY. History repeats
itself.

> > Now you name anything the dems have done besides obstruct, deny, bloviate,
> > etc
>
> The same could be said for the Republicans in Congress. In
> the first two years of Trump's term, they accomplished
> precious little when they could have had legislation flying
> through the process.

True enough. The Repugs fought Trump as much as the Dems.

--
Tekkie

Peeler

Jun 20, 2019, 3:54:58 PM6/20/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 04:15:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> It's hard to disagree with the meaning (or lack thereof) of surveys this
>> far out.
>
> We've just seen the surveys all get it completely wrong
> right up to the day before the actual election and we
> don’t even have the problem of predicting who will
> bother to vote because voting is compulsory here.

Happens ONLY when there is a close finish, senile idiot! Usually they are
quite reliable.

trader_4

Jun 20, 2019, 4:28:57 PM6/20/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:54:58 PM UTC-4, Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 04:15:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
> Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:
>

> >> It's hard to disagree with the meaning (or lack thereof) of surveys this
> >> far out.
> >
> > We've just seen the surveys all get it completely wrong
> > right up to the day before the actual election and we
> > don’t even have the problem of predicting who will
> > bother to vote because voting is compulsory here.
>
> Happens ONLY when there is a close finish, senile idiot! Usually they are
> quite reliable.

Correct, the Hillary/Trump spread in the swing states was mostly within
the margin of error. And just because polls had Hillary slightly in the
lead and it went the other way one time, doesn't mean that all polls are
now worthless and wrong.

Grumpy Old White Guy

Jun 20, 2019, 4:33:50 PM6/20/19
Dead democrats vote multiple times in elections but they don't participate in polls.

Grumpy Old White Guy

Jun 20, 2019, 4:46:40 PM6/20/19
On 6/20/2019 1:24 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> Additionally, if you take off your hate Clinton hat, it seems logical.

Says the guy wearing his "hate Trump" hat.

Oren

Jun 20, 2019, 5:00:21 PM6/20/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:46:36 -0400, Grumpy Old White Guy
<gru...@old-white-guy.network> wrote:

>On 6/20/2019 1:24 PM, trader_4 wrote:
>> Additionally, if you take off your hate Clinton hat, it seems logical.
>
>Says the guy wearing his "hate Trump" hat.

Four years? And Traitor_4 has Stage-4 TDS. His cork should pop any
day now.

Frank

Jun 20, 2019, 7:00:55 PM6/20/19
I think it popped a while back.

trader_4

Jun 20, 2019, 8:30:23 PM6/20/19
Not hate, just facts. I give Trump credit for the few times when he's right.
Like he's right on the need to stop illegal immigration, but the tactics,
the methods, the lies, the smears, trying to throw chain immigration into
the mix, Mexico paying for the wall BS, never even putting forth
a comprehensive immigration reform proposal have lead to his failure to
get anything accomplished there. Which sadly was predictable.

And I can cite for you all the facts related to where Trump is wrong.
Very different from Frank posting LIES about what happened with Hillary
and her emails. Lies spread by the likes of Hannity, Rush, and Trump.
Hannity keeps claiming Hillary "acid washed" the email data.
At his campaign launch last night, Trump told those lies again.
Including that Hillary used BleachBit to delete her emails and almost
no one does that because it's "very expensive". Let's go through the
lies there:

1 - Hillary did not BleachBit anything, it was an employee of the firm
that hosted her email server who used it. He did that many months after
Hillary had separated her personal emails from the govt ones, provided
the latter to the state dept and requested that they go to a 60 day
retention policy.

2 - Bleachbit is free, anyone can download it and there are many other
similar products that are available for free.

3 - A whole lot of people use it or similar to scrub files or drives so that
personal or business information is totally erased. If Trump doesn't
have similar going on at his businesses, at his accountants and lawyers,
I'd be surprised. And if he doesn't wipe drives of unneeded personal
info, then he's a fool.

4 - It's not difficult, it's trivial to do, you can start it in a
minute.