Trump Loses Again! Herschel Walker Abortion Payments

bruce bowser

Oct 3, 2022, 8:22:44 PMOct 3
‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
Yahoo News - Oct 3, 2022
-- https://news.yahoo.com/pro-life-herschel-walker-paid-230049806.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

micky

Oct 3, 2022, 9:55:17 PMOct 3
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:22:40 -0700 (PDT), bruce
It used to be he'd be considered a stand-up guy for paying for the
abortion. What is the country coming to?

And threatening to blow out the brains of his ex-wife used to be would
have been considered poetic hyperbole. Can't anyone take a joke
anymore?

And lying about working for the FBI or something, that's just following
in the donald trump tradition. Don't we respect tradition anymore?

Bob F

Oct 4, 2022, 12:23:31 AMOct 4
What a fun story of another GOP hypocrite.

bruce bowser

Oct 4, 2022, 5:57:18 AMOct 4
And lying about working for state police.

micky

Oct 4, 2022, 6:11:53 AMOct 4
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:22:40 -0700 (PDT), bruce
bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Son, a right-wing influencer on Tiktok, says every member of family
asked him not to run, says that he was a bad father, a liar, and a
hypocrite.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/herschel-walkers-son-lashes-dad-news-report-senate-gop-nominee-paid-ab-rcna50585

But isn't he running as a Repubilcan? That seems like more than enough
for me.

micky

Oct 4, 2022, 6:14:55 AMOct 4
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 04 Oct 2022 06:11:44 -0400, micky
What am I saying! What really matters is that he scored touchdowns and
I'm sure he can do the same thing in the long halls of Congress.

Pthirus Pubis

Oct 4, 2022, 9:29:20 AMOct 4
If you don't vote for Herschel, you're a racist.

Cindy Hamilton

Oct 4, 2022, 9:48:48 AMOct 4
I don't live in Georgia. Is it ok if I don't vote for Herschel?

--
Cindy Hamilton

Pthirus Pubis

Oct 4, 2022, 9:57:31 AMOct 4
Ahhh, my leftocrat friend appears confused again. Let me see if I can clear it up for you.

Republican's pay for their own orgasms.
Democrats expect the taxpayers to pay.

See the difference?

Bob F

Oct 4, 2022, 10:44:30 AMOct 4
Everything idiocy you spew shows the idiocy of GOP supporters'

Scott Lurndal

Oct 4, 2022, 11:22:37 AMOct 4
Why do you keep responding to a poster using the nym 'Pthirus Pubis'
(which is latin for pubic crabs)?

It's clearly a troll and you're making it happy by responding.

bruce bowser

Oct 4, 2022, 4:07:33 PMOct 4
No, because republicans (organized crime) never pay. YOU pay.