Cindy, MSNBC about Michigan, Rachel Maddow

micky

Oct 12, 2021, 9:27:13 PM10/12/21
Cindy,

If you can bear listening, Rachel Maddow right now is dealing with
Michigan in the 9-10 hour

It will be repeated in the 12M hour and again at 4AM

Plus with the Tunein App (and maybe the Tunein webpage, one can play
afaict just about any hour for days afterwards.

On Tunein there is only audio and it starts 7 or 8 minutes after the
hour. I assume on TV it starts on the hour.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2021, 5:09:12 AM10/13/21
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 9:27:13 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
> Cindy,
>
> If you can bear listening, Rachel Maddow right now is dealing with
> Michigan in the 9-10 hour

Sorry, I can't bear listening. Much too slow.

Cindy Hamilton