OT. Gas Prices.

Dean Hoffman

Sep 29, 2022, 1:37:25 PMSep 29

Frank

Sep 29, 2022, 1:51:45 PMSep 29
On 9/29/2022 1:37 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
> From AAA.
> <https://gasprices.aaa.com/page/2/>

Maybe Brandon has depleted our emergency reserve.
Now he is blaming gas stations gouging.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 29, 2022, 1:53:38 PMSep 29
On 2022-09-29, Dean Hoffman <dean...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From AAA.
><https://gasprices.aaa.com/page/2/>

The value for Michigan is a little high. Gas was $3.87 up until
today (or maybe yesterday). My station is up to $4.12. I think the one
across the street is $4.09 for cash and $4.19 for credit. I blame Ian.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Frank

Sep 29, 2022, 2:11:26 PMSep 29
They were going up before the hurricane hit and drilling platforms and
refineries apparently not affected. It was Hurricane Brandon.

A'Mmary De'Sha Rasmus

Sep 29, 2022, 3:18:37 PMSep 29
I used to buy President Trump's gasoline for $2.10/gal plus got cash back on the credit card...then the Lansing/Detroit thieves helped steal the 2020 election.

Now the cabbage head is trying to start WW3.

Bob F

Sep 29, 2022, 3:28:55 PMSep 29
Ahhhh! Another idiot trumptard.

Scott Lurndal

Sep 29, 2022, 3:49:03 PMSep 29
No, just a new nym for Karen, Phrithus, et alia.

Dean Hoffman

Sep 29, 2022, 5:02:36 PMSep 29
I took a picture awhile back of gas pump prices. Regular with10% ethanol was $3.37.
Regular with 15% ethanol was $3.32. Fuel for flex fuel vehicles (51%-83% ethanol)was
$2.37. They called it E85. The flex fuel start button was surrounded by yellow paint with a warning
it could harm non flex fuel vehicles.

Frank

Sep 29, 2022, 6:43:40 PMSep 29
Not much worth the lower prices as ethanol has 30% less energy than
gasoline.

Frank

Sep 29, 2022, 7:14:20 PMSep 29

Thomas

Sep 29, 2022, 7:25:06 PMSep 29
Still paying 5.29 super
Nissan juke. Wife's car. Pennsylvania

micky

Sep 29, 2022, 8:55:01 PMSep 29
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 29 Sep 2022 12:29:01 -0700, Bob F
They must have special schools where they teach them to be stupid. No
one is that stupid without extra help.

Although Ginny Thomas said today that she still thinks the elect ion was
stolen from "donald trump". I don't know what she said if the
committee suggested the trump bunch was trying to steal it.

Sepearately, apparently the origin of the fake elector scheme goes back
to just a day or two after the election. Even before they had failed
at other schemes.

rbowman

Sep 29, 2022, 10:42:17 PMSep 29

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 30, 2022, 4:52:58 AMSep 30
I expected gas prices to go up after that, but they waited until Ian (at
least at the two stations that I pay attention to). Hey, my anecdote is
as good as anybody's data.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Jim Joyce

Oct 5, 2022, 8:17:33 PMOct 5
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 17:53:30 GMT, Cindy Hamilton <hami...@invalid.com>
wrote:
That page is also a little high for my area. It shows $3.09 but I filled
up today for $2.87.

Dean Hoffman

Oct 5, 2022, 9:06:29 PMOct 5
The news people said OPEC is going to drop production by 2 million barrels
a day. Estimates are a 15 to 30 cent per gallon increase in the price.