Re: OT: Biden’s Dementia So Bad, The State Of The Union Address Skipped??

Dan

Feb 25, 2021, 8:17:17 PM2/25/21
> Biden’s Dementia So Bad, The State Of The Union Address Skipped??

> https://populist.press/bidens-dementia-so-bad-state-of-the-union-address-skipped/

I can't believe people actually voted for this demented clown.

Dean Hoffman

Feb 25, 2021, 9:32:07 PM2/25/21
Some reading:
<https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/does-us-president-have-give-state-union-speech-no>
"Q: Is there a State of the Union speech every year?

A: No. Recent presidents — Reagan in 1981, George H.W. Bush in 1989, Clinton in 1993, George W. Bush in 2001, Barack Obama in 2009 and Trump in 2017 — have chosen not to deliver official State of the Union addresses during their first years in office. Those speeches would have come soon after their inaugural addresses. However, many, including Trump, have delivered major speeches in front of Congress that have had the feel of the State of the Union without the title.

"It's up to the president,'' said Ritchie, "whether or not he wants to come at all.''

angelica...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2021, 5:18:26 AM2/26/21
Apparently nobody at populist.press can remember something four years
in the past. Nor can they do any research.

Cindy Hamilton

jimmy

Feb 26, 2021, 6:56:27 AM2/26/21
I can't believe people actually voted for Sleepy Joe.  Are the US voters really that stupid?

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 26, 2021, 7:05:57 AM2/26/21
Many did not vote for Joe. They voted against Trump

Frank

Feb 26, 2021, 7:35:35 AM2/26/21
On 2/26/2021 6:56 AM, jimmy wrote:
Yes. Same question was asked when they elected Obama and proof was
provided when he was elected twice.

Blame our media. It has been 10 days since the disastrous weather in
Texas and Biden is just going there today. If it were a Republican
president the media would have been screaming bloody murder about how
neglectful he was.

trader_4

Feb 26, 2021, 8:51:18 AM2/26/21
Maybe they have dementia?

trader_4

Feb 26, 2021, 8:53:18 AM2/26/21
+1

The Trumpets will never get it though. Trump got 75 mil votes, more than anyone
before, how could he lose? That's one of the key pillars of their stolen election BS.

trader_4

Feb 26, 2021, 8:59:51 AM2/26/21
Sure, when it comes to Trump, it's always someone else's fault, always.
Couldn't be all the lies, insults, abnormal behavior that disgraced the USA.
Couldn't be getting impeached by lying about Russia not meddling in 2016,
choosing to believe Putin's lies instead and ultimately trying to extort Ukraine
to screw Biden. Couldn't be attacking our allies, while siding with Putin,
praising KJU and Duterte. Couldn't be saying things like there were very fine people
marching with Nazis and KKK at a rally organized by white supremacists.
Couldn't be lying and denying about Covid for 9 months, mocking masks,
holding death rallies. No, must be the media's fault for reporting all of the above.

I bet you're one of the people hoping for Trump to control the GOP going
forward, to be it's messenger and to run again in 2024. Must be like being in
the cult of Jim Jones and wanting more.

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 26, 2021, 9:18:25 AM2/26/21
Yes, he should have been giving out paper towels like Trump did in PR.

Rod Speed

Feb 26, 2021, 11:33:18 AM2/26/21

"Frank" <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in message
> On 2/26/2021 6:56 AM, jimmy wrote:

>>> Apparently nobody at populist.press can remember something four years
>>> in the past. Nor can they do any research.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>> I can't believe people actually voted for Sleepy Joe. Are the US voters
>> really that stupid?
>>

> Yes. Same question was asked when they elected Obama and proof was
> provided when he was elected twice.

> Blame our media. It has been 10 days since the disastrous weather in
> Texas and Biden is just going there today.

Just a tad unlikely that him visiting in person will
defrost everything even tho he is a hot air politician.

> If it were a Republican president the media would have been screaming
> bloody murder about how neglectful he was.

Quite right too, much more hot air from them.

Rod Speed

Feb 26, 2021, 12:01:35 PM2/26/21

"trader_4" <tra...@optonline.net> wrote in message
Mitch McConnell certainly is.

> Must be like being in the cult of Jim Jones and wanting more.

You should do the decent thing and set fire to yourself
on Capitol Hill, that will stop them for sure.

Peeler

Feb 26, 2021, 1:27:41 PM2/26/21

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread again>

"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."

Bob F

Feb 26, 2021, 1:43:07 PM2/26/21
I can't believe people actually voted for trump. Are the US voters
really that stupid?

Heywood

Feb 26, 2021, 1:45:42 PM2/26/21
On 2/26/2021 7:35 AM, Frank wrote:
If he went 8 days ago people would complain he was a distraction from
relief efforts. That bitching has been going on for every president for
every disaster. Too soon, too late, not enough federal money.

https://www.axios.com/puerto-rico-governor-trump-hurricane-maria-411913ef-66b5-4b5d-b30c-8deeeb6b46f9.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41478751

Frank

Feb 26, 2021, 2:39:40 PM2/26/21
Yes but have you seen any bitching one way or the other about Biden?

The media reserves the bitching for republicans.

Roger Blake

Feb 26, 2021, 10:01:02 PM2/26/21
The stupid ones are those who vote DemocRAT/Communist.

This problem will be solved when we round up leftists and send them
to predetermined locations around the country where they can then
be exterminated. Having eliminated those toxic waste products the
rest of us can then get on with our lives without their interference.

The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- https://CopBlock.org