OT: Eating sentient beings?

Commander Kinsey

May 15, 2021, 1:03:52 PM5/15/21
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean everyone must become vegetarian?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Clive Arthur

May 15, 2021, 1:07:04 PM5/15/21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLy27bK-wU

--
Cheers
Clive

Rod Speed

May 15, 2021, 2:02:01 PM5/15/21

"Clive Arthur" <cl...@nowaytoday.co.uk> wrote in message
You buggers really rule the world humour wise.

Peeler

May 15, 2021, 2:20:17 PM5/15/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 04:01:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLy27bK-wU
>
> You buggers really rule the world humour wise.

Sociopaths like you and the Scottish wanker will NEVER be allowed to rule
the world, even though you eternal losers keep trying hard! <BG>

--
FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder

Max Demian

May 15, 2021, 5:23:34 PM5/15/21
On 15/05/2021 18:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> New UK law:
>
> "During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment
> Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step
> forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient
> beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to
> Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart
> of government policy decision making."
>
> If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
> everyone must become vegetarian?

Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

--
Max Demian

Frank

May 15, 2021, 7:34:07 PM5/15/21
Yup and the same people that do not want us to eat meat are in favor of
abortion.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2021, 8:06:27 PM5/15/21

"Frank" <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in message
Good thing they abort theirs tho.

k...@notreal.com

May 15, 2021, 8:40:16 PM5/15/21
Late term, or even later.

rbowman

May 15, 2021, 10:04:37 PM5/15/21
otoh you have some of the people who are dead set against abortion but
lose all interest when the baby takes its first breath.

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

May 16, 2021, 2:55:00 AM5/16/21
Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Snit

May 16, 2021, 3:29:22 AM5/16/21
On May 15, 2021 at 10:03:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.03f1o...@ryzen.lan>:

> New UK law:
>
> "During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary
> said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal
> welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new
> Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13
> May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision
> making."
>
> If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
> everyone must become vegetarian?

If they are sentient, not really. If they are sapient, then yes. That is
assuming the legal terms mean what the dictionary definition says and not what
the more commonly used definition is.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Peeler

May 16, 2021, 4:44:18 AM5/16/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 22:23:18 +0100, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
> there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
> against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
> don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

Is there no bait idiotic enough that you senile troll-feeding ASSHOLE will
NOT take, senile Mad Dumb?

Peeler

May 16, 2021, 4:46:25 AM5/16/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:06:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> Yup and the same people that do not want us to eat meat are in favor of
>> abortion.
>
> Good thing they abort theirs tho.

The good thing is that useless senile sociopathic cretins like you can NOT
procreate and, in your case, never managed to procreate!

Peeler

May 16, 2021, 4:48:38 AM5/16/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 07:29:15 GMT, Shit the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

> If they are sentient, not really. If they are sapient, then yes. That is
> assuming the legal terms mean what the dictionary definition says and not what
> the more commonly used definition is.

ROTFLOL! Driveling senile ASSHOLES!

Peeler

May 16, 2021, 4:52:24 AM5/16/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 07:54:53 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
> are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
> I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
> having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
> All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
> using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
> cause from all that farting.
> Brainless & Daft

Or just environmental pollution by absolutely brain dead idiots like you and
him by simply breathing and bullshitting and blathering idiotically!!!

Aardvark

May 16, 2021, 5:48:52 AM5/16/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 20:04:29 -0600, rbowman wrote:

> otoh you have some of the people who are dead set against abortion but
> lose all interest when the baby takes its first breath.

Exactly. Or they appear to care so much when Israeli children are killed
but say nothing when hundreds of Palestinian children die. Hypocrisy in
spades.

It beats the shit outta me how they can handle the constant cognitive
dissonance.

--
#FreePalestine #SaveSheikhJarrah
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom

nightjar

May 16, 2021, 7:21:54 AM5/16/21
There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

--
Colin Bignell

Robin

May 16, 2021, 8:33:55 AM5/16/21
Quite so. But some care may be needed to remove all risk of charges of
outraging public decency or preventing a lawful burial. DIY (i.e.
autocannibalism) is a safer option - absent a mental health assessment ;)

--
Robin

nightjar

May 16, 2021, 11:06:20 AM5/16/21
On 16/05/2021 13:33, Robin wrote:
> On 16/05/2021 12:21, nightjar wrote:
>> There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of
>> some legally might be a problem.
>>

> Quite so.  But some care may be needed to remove all risk of charges of
> outraging public decency or preventing a lawful burial.  DIY (i.e.
> autocannibalism) is a safer option - absent a mental health assessment ;)

There is a chap who claims to have eaten his own foot. It was surgically
amputated after a motorcycling accident and the surgeon let him keep it.

--
Colin Bignell

Aardvark

May 16, 2021, 11:26:09 AM5/16/21
That's nothing. I know a guy who's always putting his foot in his mouth.

Commander Kinsey

May 16, 2021, 1:51:06 PM5/16/21
The point is, you'd get done if you killed a person for the purposes of eating. Eating animals that are now declared sentient, you have to kill them first. If this law was used correctly, it would require us to only eat animals that died of natural causes.

Rod Speed

May 16, 2021, 3:07:41 PM5/16/21

> On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar <c...@bignell.me.uk> wrote:

>>> Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
>>> there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
>>> against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
>>> don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat
>>> them?)
>>>

>> There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
>> legally might be a problem.
>
> The point is, you'd get done if you killed a person for the purposes of
> eating.

But its less clear what the law would say if someone chose
to kill themselves so you could eat them. Or even what the
legal situation is if say you are marooned on a useless
boat and choose to eat those who die of starvation.

> Eating animals that are now declared sentient, you have to kill them
> first.

Not if you eat road kill and those that die in other ways
that have nothing to do with any action of yours.

> If this law was used correctly, it would require us to only eat animals
> that died of natural causes.

And road kill etc.

Peeler

May 16, 2021, 3:24:46 PM5/16/21
On Mon, 17 May 2021 05:07:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

Aardvark

May 16, 2021, 3:52:14 PM5/16/21
On Mon, 17 May 2021 05:07:29 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> But its less clear what the law would say if someone chose to kill
> themselves so you could eat them. Or even what the legal situation is if
> say you are marooned on a useless boat and choose to eat those who die
> of starvation.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes>

FYI
HTH
HAND

Commander Kinsey

May 17, 2021, 2:31:17 PM5/17/21
Agreed, not sure why.

Commander Kinsey

May 17, 2021, 2:33:37 PM5/17/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:29:15 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 15, 2021 at 10:03:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.03f1o...@ryzen.lan>:
>
>> New UK law:
>>
>> "During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary
>> said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal
>> welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new
>> Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13
>> May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision
>> making."
>>
>> If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
>> everyone must become vegetarian?
>
> If they are sentient, not really. If they are sapient, then yes. That is
> assuming the legal terms mean what the dictionary definition says and not what
> the more commonly used definition is.

Ah, a legal term, as in what the word meant 50 billion years ago. To most people "sentient" means they have feelings, not just they can react to stimuli. A plant can do that.

However, since the law is talking about preventing abuse of pets, they must be talking about the modern meaning. If they declare all animals to have the status of not being abused, that should also include not being killed for food.

Fredxx

May 17, 2021, 3:02:17 PM5/17/21
That doesn't follow. It will be interesting to see f humane slaughter is
required.

Snit

May 17, 2021, 3:16:26 PM5/17/21
On May 17, 2021 at 11:33:29 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.03ju5...@ryzen.lan>:
I am OK with raising animals for food, but think there should be stronger laws
to protect them. The conditions of our food industry for the animals -- and
the humans for that matter -- are horrible.

%

May 17, 2021, 3:25:54 PM5/17/21
if its on my land i can shoot it

Snit

May 17, 2021, 4:03:16 PM5/17/21
On May 17, 2021 at 12:25:45 PM MST, "%" wrote
<VLqdnQdsKYWlXj_9...@giganews.com>:
I shot animals yesterday.

Peeler

May 17, 2021, 4:06:52 PM5/17/21
On Mon, 17 May 2021 19:16:20 GMT, Shit the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile HUGE asshole, blathered again:

> I am OK with raising animals for food, but think there should be stronger laws
> to protect them. The conditions of our food industry for the animals -- and
> the humans for that matter -- are horrible.

Already around to suck off the Scottish wanker some more, you greedy senile
cocksucker? LOL

Peeler

May 17, 2021, 4:08:37 PM5/17/21
On Mon, 17 May 2021 20:02:12 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

> That doesn't follow. It will be interesting to see f humane slaughter is
> required.

What DOES follow is that you are sick troll-feeding senile asshole of the
very worst sort!

Bob F

May 17, 2021, 10:52:29 PM5/17/21
You certainly don't live in my city.

Commander Kinsey

May 23, 2021, 2:57:52 PM5/23/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 13:10:52 +0100, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

> On 15/05/2021 19:03, T i m wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 18:03:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> New UK law:
>>>
>>> "During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision making."
>>
>> Hopefully good news (and there will be plenty of more of that to
>> come).
>
> That will be a first if you support animal welfare while an animal is
> alive.
>
> If it improves farm animal welfare and demand humane slaughter, to
> include the stunning or bolting of animals before slaughter then that
> will indeed be a step forward.

Bollocks, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

>>> If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean everyone must become vegetarian?
>>
>> No, because that means we aren't recognising the sentience and so
>> rights of egg laying chickens or cows.
>
> If we want children's brains to develop normally then they require a
> natural balanced diet to include meat products.
>https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200127-how-a-vegan-diet-could-affect-your-intelligence

Bullshit. You need vitamins X Y and Z and that's it.

Commander Kinsey

May 23, 2021, 2:58:42 PM5/23/21
On Mon, 17 May 2021 14:08:43 +0100, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

> On 17/05/2021 12:15, whisky-dave wrote:

>>> Quite, we evolved the lactase persistent gene years ago.
>>
>> Some have 'evloved' to not be able to eat nuts although there are three distinct things
>> we ignorantly refer to as nuts.
>
> I don't know much about nut allergies. There was an article some time
> ago that correlated how we are slow to introduce nuts to children, for
> fear of choking, and this might add to this allergy.

Since peanuts aren't technically a nut, you can eat those with a nut allergy.

The Natural Philosopher

May 23, 2021, 3:24:26 PM5/23/21
On 23/05/2021 19:57, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Bollocks, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

I guess thats why when I torture you, you will plead for death

--
“People believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman

Peeler

May 23, 2021, 3:33:38 PM5/23/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 20:24:21 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

> I guess thats why when I torture you, you will plead for death

Alas, you sick senile idiot ONLY feed him, time and again! <BG>

Rod Speed

May 23, 2021, 5:59:37 PM5/23/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
Wrong.

Rod Speed

May 23, 2021, 6:00:14 PM5/23/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
Wrong.

Peeler

May 23, 2021, 6:35:44 PM5/23/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 07:59:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "Indeed, in America they usually just shoot you."

Senile Rodent:"They hardly ever do that with cops."

Birdbrain: "Everybody shoots everybody over there,"

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Obama shooting anyone."

Birdbrain: "He's not American."

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Slick shooting anyone."

MID: <fvnuae...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

May 23, 2021, 6:36:11 PM5/23/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 08:00:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: <fvlcdc...@mid.individual.net>

rbowman

May 23, 2021, 6:50:08 PM5/23/21
Unless you have a peanut allergy. I couldn't find statistics for how
many people have both but apparently peanut allergies are much more
prevalent now.

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/why-are-nut-allergies-more-common-than-other-kinds-of-allergies.html

I'd put my money on parents that won't give little kids peanuts because
they possibly might be allergic.

https://www.businessinsider.com/america-high-rate-peanut-allergies-compared-countries-2018-10?op=1

When I was a kid I ordered PB&J for my school lunch so consistently my
teacher, Miss McCarthy, told me I should expand my horizons so I ordered
bologna to make her happy. I thought bologna on margarine covered bread
sucked. Still do.

The next day I was sick but probably nothing to do with the bologna. It
happened to by St. Patrick's day and watching a TV show running down
Irish names suggested Miss McCarthy was Irish.

The next day I was back to PB&J but being a wise ass I had to throw in
'I'll never take advice from an Irishman again.' Being a small town
that led to some discrete inquiries about my home situation. In truth,
Germans always got along very well with the Irish; it's the fucking
Brits neither of us care for.

Peeler

May 23, 2021, 6:54:48 PM5/23/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 16:50:03 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Unless you have a peanut allergy.

If ONLY you had an allergy against the unwashed wanker's cock, lowbrowwoman,
you old cocksucking senile Yankie whore!

Joey

May 23, 2021, 8:53:55 PM5/23/21

"rbowman" <bow...@montana.com> wrote in message
And yet they have kraut kings and queens.

Peeler

Commander Kinsey

May 24, 2021, 2:16:00 PM5/24/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m <ne...@spaced.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>
>> Bollocks, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.
>
> When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it. Would you rather me torture you in horrific ways for a month, then let you go, or kill you "humanely"? Hint - one of them deprives you of the rest of your life. This is why we are stupid to kill animals "humanely" - it's the killing that's the bad part, not the way it's done.

> <snip>
>>
>> Bullshit. You need vitamins X Y and Z and that's it.
>
> And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
> tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
> life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
> happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?
>
> So, given all matter is made up of a fixed range of components, meat
> is no different and as you say, if you were insist that you *had* to
> eat meat (when it's clear that you don't) to get these, they could be
> put together in the same quantities in the form of a plant based
> tablet or lump of syntho animal flesh, if you really had to.
>
> We have to ensure livestock have their right levels of B12 by feeding
> them and implanting them with synthesised stuff *anyway*, why don't we
> take it ourselves *anyway* (and most people do of course, vegan or
> otherwise as many foodstuff are already fortified to try to deal with
> the 40% of the (mostly meat eating) population and who are B12
> deficient) cut out all the pain, suffering, animal death,
> exploitation, environmental destruction that is *also* harming
> millions of other animals (wildlife) AND US!
>
> https://ibb.co/995p2sR
>
> It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
> unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
> making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
> collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
> hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
> would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
> lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

Agreed in its entirety.

Commander Kinsey

May 24, 2021, 2:17:13 PM5/24/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 09:35:58 +0100, Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:

> On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:
>
>> And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
>> tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
>> life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
>> happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?
>
> Presumably you are referring to the 'natural' life that you want to
> force on animals, where their life expectancy in that brutal regime is
> even shorter than for the cosseted farm animals. And it's the same for
> people, there is no 'natural life' idyll. It's harsh, with a greatly
> shortened life expectancy. You yourself don't live anywhere near a
> 'natural' life; indeed you have a highly-automated home, own a dog, and
> claim to own 10 vehicles. What makes you think that is 'natural'? So why
> don't you practise what you preach?
>
>> So, given all matter is made up of a fixed range of components, meat
>> is no different and as you say, if you were insist that you *had* to
>> eat meat (when it's clear that you don't) to get these, they could be
>> put together in the same quantities in the form of a plant based
>> tablet or lump of syntho animal flesh, if you really had to.
>
> Have you ever thought why Europe, birthplace of the Industrial
> Revolution that has brought you so much improvement in your life, became
> the powerhouse of the world? Could it be that the climate there wasn't
> conducive to living on vegetables all year round?

You do realise that animals take up 16 times more land than vegetables?

Commander Kinsey

May 24, 2021, 2:18:08 PM5/24/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:04:58 +0100, whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> conducive to living on vegetables all year round? That the addition of
>> meat to the diet improved brain power? Why is it that religious cults
>> put new recruits on a 'cleansing diet' that just happens to be devoid of
>> meat and makes them mentally more pliable and receptive to the cults
>> ideas? Have you seen your own posted messages since your veganuary
>> moment? Do you see any parallels at all?
>
> We could have evolved even faster by killing off those that didn;t come up
> to our highest standards, are you really saying that Hitler had the right idea.

Of course he did. Think where we would be today with a better quality gene set.

Commander Kinsey

May 24, 2021, 2:19:32 PM5/24/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert <be...@bert.bert.com> wrote:

> In article <jqglag9nhtafnjght...@4ax.com>, T i m
> <ne...@spaced.me.uk> writes
>> It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
>> unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
>> making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
>> collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
>> hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
>> would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
>> lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.
>>
>> Cheers, T i m
>>
> All viruses are antibiotic resistant. It's people like you who demand
> doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.

Which is what we're doing with the coronavirus vaccine.... Shouldn't we be only giving it to those who really need it?

Fredxx

May 24, 2021, 2:59:08 PM5/24/21
On 24/05/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m <ne...@spaced.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Bollocks, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.
>>
>> When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.
>
> Irrelevant what you call it.

Are you a vegan too? That can explain a few things.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2021, 3:36:15 PM5/24/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
But taste vastly better when roasted, grilled etc.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2021, 3:37:33 PM5/24/21

"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
Didn't work for the krauts, they ended up with stupid cows like Merkel.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2021, 3:40:13 PM5/24/21

> On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert <be...@bert.bert.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <jqglag9nhtafnjght...@4ax.com>, T i m
>> <ne...@spaced.me.uk> writes
>>> It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
>>> unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
>>> making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
>>> collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
>>> hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
>>> would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
>>> lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

>> All viruses are antibiotic resistant. It's people like you who demand
>> doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.

> Which is what we're doing with the coronavirus vaccine....

Nope, the vaccines are in fact very useful indeed
at preventing severe disease and infection.

> Shouldn't we be only giving it to those who really need it?

Nope, the only way to return to normal is to vaccinate the vast bulk of the
population.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2021, 3:51:47 PM5/24/21

"Fredxx" <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
Nope, just a vegy. He does eat cheese.

> That can explain a few things.

It does indeed.

Peeler

May 24, 2021, 4:09:11 PM5/24/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:59:03 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

> Are you a vegan too? That can explain a few things.

Are you senile too, like all the other morons in these two groups? That
would explain a lot about you, troll-feeding senile asshole! <BG>

Peeler

May 24, 2021, 4:09:43 PM5/24/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:51:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Peeler

May 24, 2021, 4:10:33 PM5/24/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:36:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

May 24, 2021, 4:11:20 PM5/24/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:37:23 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal fuckwit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: <fugfg5...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Fredxx

May 24, 2021, 5:01:06 PM5/24/21
So T I M will be along shortly telling him how he's raping cows,
sticking hands into their vaginas and taking away their calves.

>> That can explain a few things.
>
> It does indeed.

I see a pattern. It's only goes to show that the only way to stay sane
is to eat meat.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2021, 7:05:58 PM5/24/21

"Fredxx" <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
Doesn't explain the loons who eat other people.

rbowman

May 24, 2021, 9:51:27 PM5/24/21
It would be great if a sizable cohort of the electorate (and the
politicians they elect) didn't grade out as dull normal.

Peeler

May 25, 2021, 3:57:16 AM5/25/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:05:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH trollshit>

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

May 25, 2021, 3:59:49 AM5/25/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:51:21 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> It would be great if a sizable cohort of the electorate (and the
> politicians they elect) didn't grade out as dull normal.

I've come to the conclusion: your senile gob really has A LIFE OF IT'S OWN!
Let's just hope it won't survive when you finally croak on your death bed,
blabbermouth. I'm kinda afraid, it will. <BG>

The Natural Philosopher

May 25, 2021, 4:48:42 AM5/25/21
Well I wouldnt be arguing the merits of 'better' with you

Peeler

May 25, 2021, 5:42:08 AM5/25/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:48:37 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered yet again:

>> Of course he did.  Think where we would be today with a better quality
>> gene set.
> Well I wouldnt be arguing the merits of 'better' with you

Well, you ARE doing so already, The Natural Idiot! <BG>

Commander Kinsey

May 25, 2021, 2:01:43 PM5/25/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:50:39 +0100, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

> On 24/05/2021 19:39, T i m wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert <be...@bert.bert.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>

>>> All viruses are antibiotic resistant.
>>
>> But are becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
>> meat.
>
> You are demented to think that antibiotics have ever been effective
> against viruses.
>
> Which fanatic vegan site did you get this little gem from? Next you'll
> be saying that Covid is a meat eaters conspiracy.
>
> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/antibiotics/uses/
> "Antibiotics are used to treat or prevent some types of bacterial
> infections. They are not effective against viral infections, such as the
> common cold or flu."
>
> Do you know the difference between a bacterium and a virus? Did you
> attend school lessons in biology?

Or maybe he doesn't give a fuck. You've missed his point entirely.

Commander Kinsey

May 25, 2021, 2:02:47 PM5/25/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 10:49:06 +0100, Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:

> On 25/05/2021 09:30, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

>>> So do you know that whatever vegetable or fruit you are eating has never
>>> either routinely or as result of a disease or infection issue been
>>> administered some agrochemical?
>
>> Or been pissed on by an infected bat?
>
> Or been sprayed with human shit, as per the German fiasco of a few years
> ago.

The French do that on purpose.

Commander Kinsey

May 25, 2021, 2:05:18 PM5/25/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:57:51 +0100, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

> On 24/05/2021 19:54, T i m wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:15:54 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> Irrelevant what you call it.
>>
>> Well, *we know* that, some try to hide the 'murder' bit behind
>> weasel words like 'humane'.
>
> Murder is specific to the killing of humans, and even there are
> instances of lawful killing.
>
> Perhaps you find this too confusing?

Get your OCD out of here, you're becoming tedious.

Snit

May 25, 2021, 3:14:38 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021 at 11:01:37 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.03ym0...@ryzen.lan>:
His point was they were becoming more resistant to something that does not
impact them and did not in the first place.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Fredxx

May 25, 2021, 3:19:34 PM5/25/21
What point, that he thinks eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant?

Fredxx

May 25, 2021, 3:28:41 PM5/25/21
Your poor command/understanding of the English language is also tedious.

Peeler

May 25, 2021, 3:38:00 PM5/25/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:28:36 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

>> Get your OCD out of here, you're becoming tedious.
>
> Your poor command/understanding of the English language is also tedious.

You idiotic senile feeding of that troll certainly is tedious too! You STILL
don't get it, eh, senile asshole? LOL

Peeler

May 25, 2021, 3:40:15 PM5/25/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:14:31 GMT, Shit the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

> His point was they were becoming more resistant to something that does not
> impact them and did not in the first place.

MY point is that the trolling Scottish swine got ALL YOU SENILE ASSHOLES on
his hook and keeps slinging you sick assholes around to his liking! LOL

Peeler

May 25, 2021, 3:41:47 PM5/25/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:19:30 +0100,Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

>> Or maybe he doesn't give a fuck.  You've missed his point entirely.
>
> What point, that he thinks eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant?

LOL The trolling wanker sets out another idiotic bait, and dumb senile
Freddie quickly comes running along to swallow it again, hook, line and
sinker! LOL