test

JohnN

Oct 4, 2022, 3:38:12 PMOct 4
Fe-FI-Fo-Fum

Kron

Oct 4, 2022, 8:28:08 PMOct 4
JohnN <ohdo...@yahoo.com> wrote

> Fe-FI-Fo-Fum

You failed, bullet in the back of the neck for you, boy.

Oct 4, 2022, 8:30:34 PMOct 4
On 10/4/22 12:38, JohnN wrote:
> Fe-FI-Fo-Fum

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:-) :-P :-) :-D :-) O:-)

-T

Peeler

Oct 5, 2022, 3:05:06 AMOct 5
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:38:04 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as JohnN, whined again:

> Fe-FI-Fo-Fum

What are you NOW whining about, you endlessly whining miserable gay
neo-nazitard?

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Peeler

Oct 5, 2022, 3:06:41 AMOct 5
On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 11:27:56 +1100, Kron, better known as cantankerous

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"

Sam E

Oct 5, 2022, 5:43:06 PMOct 5
On 10/4/22 14:38, JohnN wrote:
> Fe-FI-Fo-Fum

This message doesn't belong here. You could at least include some
relevant content for this newsgroup (and that's NOT politics).

Perhaps what you think the difference between UTC and GMT is
(considering a recent thread).

Dr. Auric Hellman

Oct 7, 2022, 10:55:48 AMOct 7
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 2:38:12 PM UTC-5, JohnN wrote:
> Fe-FI-Fo-Fum

As usual, you fail, Jon.
But you're used to that result.
You might ask yourself why you keep posting these silly trolls under multiple IDs, JD.
While you made a big production of no longer posting under your jdy...@ymail.com sock, you continue to post the same sort of nastiness that's unmistakably you.
Time to return to therapy, Jon.

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman