Covid restrictions are beyond a joke

Commander Kinsey

Dec 29, 2021, 3:29:37 PM12/29/21
It's coming up on two years now, and they're still fucking us about. My neighbour (85) was forbidden to see his dying wife during the last 3 weeks of her life, despite them both being triple vaccinated. The morons in charge need to be jailed now.

A quick google search shows people are not allowed to dance at weddings, but they can in nightclubs. So not even consistantly stupid.

Rod Speed

Dec 29, 2021, 3:36:54 PM12/29/21
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

> It's coming up on two years now, and they're still fucking us about.

Because, unlike you, they aren't psychopaths and care about
the immense pile of corpses it has already produced.

> My neighbour (85) was forbidden to see his dying wife during the last 3
> weeks of her life,

He was free to use zoom.

> despite them both being triple vaccinated.

That doesn't eliminate any possibility of infection
and killing others in the care home.

> The morons in charge need to be jailed now.

You need a bullet in the back of the neck, as always.

> A quick google search shows people are not allowed to dance at weddings,

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

> but they can in nightclubs.

> So not even consistantly stupid.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside the relevant
parliament.

Commander Kinsey

Dec 29, 2021, 3:59:32 PM12/29/21
On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 20:36:44 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>
>> It's coming up on two years now, and they're still fucking us about.
>
> Because, unlike you, they aren't psychopaths and care about
> the immense pile of corpses it has already produced.

Are we going to continue this nonsense forever? They aren't going to cure it. They didn't cure aids.

>> My neighbour (85) was forbidden to see his dying wife during the last 3
>> weeks of her life,
>
> He was free to use zoom.

He doesn't even own a computer you sick cunt.

>> despite them both being triple vaccinated.
>
> That doesn't eliminate any possibility of infection
> and killing others in the care home.

At least you admit the vaccines are a total waste of time and money.

>> The morons in charge need to be jailed now.
>
> You need a bullet in the back of the neck, as always.

There is no need to govern anyone. We are not children.

>> A quick google search shows people are not allowed to dance at weddings,
>
> Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.
>
>> but they can in nightclubs.
>
>> So not even consistantly stupid.
>
> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside the relevant
> parliament.

What annoys me is how many people continue to vote for people who restrict their freedoms.

Rod Speed

Dec 29, 2021, 4:17:13 PM12/29/21
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> It's coming up on two years now, and they're still fucking us about.

>> Because, unlike you, they aren't psychopaths and care about
>> the immense pile of corpses it has already produced.

> Are we going to continue this nonsense forever?

Nope, that didn't happen even with the
spanish flu, the black death, ebola etc.

> They aren't going to cure it.

That remains to be seen. SARS did die out by itself
and while the black death isn't gone completely its
close enough to that now in the first world and
ebola is under adequate control.

> They didn't cure aids.

We did eliminate smallpox from the wild and polio
is now gone from all but the most stupid moslem
countrys. All of measles, whooping cough, diphtheria
etc etc etc are no longer a problem for those who
have enough of a clue to get vaccinated.

>>> My neighbour (85) was forbidden to see his
>>> dying wife during the last 3 weeks of her life,

>> He was free to use zoom.

> He doesn't even own a computer you sick cunt.

He was free to get a smartphone or
borrow one you stupid psychopath.

>>> despite them both being triple vaccinated.

>> That doesn't eliminate any possibility of infection
>> and killing others in the care home.

> At least you admit the vaccines are
> a total waste of time and money.

I did nothing of the sort. The almost eliminate severe
disease and being killed by the virus and very significantly
reduce the risk of getting infected by covid.

>>> The morons in charge need to be jailed now.

>> You need a bullet in the back of the neck, as always.

> There is no need to govern anyone. We are not children.

Fools like you are too stupid to do what makes sense.

>>> A quick google search shows people
>>> are not allowed to dance at weddings,

>> Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

And only fools are stupid enough to get married.

>>> but they can in nightclubs.

>>> So not even consistantly stupid.

>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to
>> yourself outside the relevant parliament.

> What annoys me is how many people continue
> to vote for people who restrict their freedoms.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to
yourself outside the relevant polling booths.

Peeler

Dec 29, 2021, 4:32:59 PM12/29/21
On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 20:29:30 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Peeler

Dec 29, 2021, 4:34:50 PM12/29/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 07:36:44 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Dec 29, 2021, 4:35:36 PM12/29/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:17:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

Commander Kinsey

Dec 29, 2021, 5:13:21 PM12/29/21
On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:17:02 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> Because, unlike you, they aren't psychopaths and care about
>>> the immense pile of corpses it has already produced.
>
>> Are we going to continue this nonsense forever?
>
> Nope, that didn't happen even with the
> spanish flu, the black death, ebola etc.

I see no sign of it stopping, unless they actually make a cure and stop pansying about with semi effective vaccines.

>> They aren't going to cure it.
>
> That remains to be seen. SARS did die out by itself
> and while the black death isn't gone completely its
> close enough to that now in the first world and
> ebola is under adequate control.

They die out when we get immune to them.

>> They didn't cure aids.
>
> We did eliminate smallpox from the wild and polio
> is now gone from all but the most stupid moslem
> countrys. All of measles, whooping cough, diphtheria
> etc etc etc are no longer a problem for those who
> have enough of a clue to get vaccinated.

You mean catastrophising pessimistic worry warts.

>>> He was free to use zoom.
>
>> He doesn't even own a computer you sick cunt.
>
> He was free to get a smartphone or
> borrow one you stupid psychopath.

He doesn't use technology. And it's hardly the same as meeting them in person.

>>> That doesn't eliminate any possibility of infection
>>> and killing others in the care home.
>
>> At least you admit the vaccines are
>> a total waste of time and money.
>
> I did nothing of the sort. The almost eliminate severe
> disease and being killed by the virus and very significantly
> reduce the risk of getting infected by covid.

So, no need to worry then.

>>> You need a bullet in the back of the neck, as always.
>
>> There is no need to govern anyone. We are not children.
>
> Fools like you are too stupid to do what makes sense.

I'll decide on my own risks thankyou very much.

>>> Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.
>
> And only fools are stupid enough to get married.

I'm guessing nobody ever liked you enough.

>>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to
>>> yourself outside the relevant parliament.
>
>> What annoys me is how many people continue
>> to vote for people who restrict their freedoms.
>
> Then do the decent thing and set fire to
> yourself outside the relevant polling booths.

I doubt that would change the vote.

Fredxx

Dec 29, 2021, 5:56:17 PM12/29/21
On 29/12/2021 22:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:17:02 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

<snip>

>>> He doesn't even own a computer you sick cunt.
>>
>> He was free to get a smartphone or
>> borrow one you stupid psychopath.
>
> He doesn't use technology.  And it's hardly the same as meeting them in
> person.

It sounds to me he didn't want to see her.

Rod Speed

Dec 29, 2021, 6:00:20 PM12/29/21
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Are we going to continue this nonsense forever?

>> Nope, that didn't happen even with the
>> spanish flu, the black death, ebola etc.

> I see no sign of it stopping,

It took a while with the spanish flu, the black death and SARS.

> unless they actually make a cure

Getting enough vaccinated was the cure with smallpox and polio.

> and stop pansying about with semi effective vaccines.

Which were produced in a such short time never seen before.

>>> They aren't going to cure it.

>> That remains to be seen. SARS did die out by itself
>> and while the black death isn't gone completely its
>> close enough to that now in the first world and
>> ebola is under adequate control.

> They die out when we get immune to them.

Wrong with smallpox and polio.

>>> They didn't cure aids.

>> We did eliminate smallpox from the wild and polio
>> is now gone from all but the most stupid moslem
>> countrys. All of measles, whooping cough, diphtheria
>> etc etc etc are no longer a problem for those who
>> have enough of a clue to get vaccinated.

> You mean catastrophising pessimistic worry warts.

Nope, those with a clue. Unlike fools like you.

>>> He doesn't even own a computer you sick cunt.

>> He was free to get a smartphone or
>> borrow one you stupid psychopath.

> He doesn't use technology.

He gets to do that if he wants to see his dying
wife in during the last 3 weeks of her life.

He doesn't get to risk killing others in the care home.

> And it's hardly the same as meeting them in person.

Pandemics have their downsides, stupid.

>>> At least you admit the vaccines are
>>> a total waste of time and money.

>> I did nothing of the sort. The almost eliminate severe
>> disease and being killed by the virus and very significantly
>> reduce the risk of getting infected by covid.

> So, no need to worry then.

Wrong, as always. The risk of infection isn't zero

>>> There is no need to govern anyone. We are not children.

>> Fools like you are too stupid to do what makes sense.

> I'll decide on my own risks thankyou very much.

No you wont, we will make fools like you do what you
are too stupid to work out you need to do for yourself.

>> And only fools are stupid enough to get married.

> I'm guessing nobody ever liked you enough.

Corse you had to beat them off with sticks.

>>> What annoys me is how many people continue
>>> to vote for people who restrict their freedoms.

>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to
>> yourself outside the relevant polling booths.

> I doubt that would change the vote.

But you would no longer be annoyed.

Peeler

Dec 29, 2021, 6:17:54 PM12/29/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 10:00:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then fuck the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try fucking them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try fucking them. Try it and see."

Peeler

Dec 29, 2021, 6:19:35 PM12/29/21
On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:56:11 +0000, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

> It sounds to me he didn't want to see her.

It sounds to me you are feeding the troll again, senile smartass!

%

Dec 29, 2021, 6:47:56 PM12/29/21
try a cheese grader

nightjar

Dec 30, 2021, 3:24:58 AM12/30/21
On 29/12/2021 20:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Are we going to continue this nonsense forever?  They aren't going to
> cure it.  They didn't cure aids.

They didn't cure Spanish Flu. They did impose restrictions like wearing
face masks and prohibiting public gatherings until it mutated into a
less deadly form - the H1N1 seasonal flu we still see today. Omicron is
a sign that Covid may be going the same way.

--
Colin Bignell

David Brooks

Dec 30, 2021, 3:47:27 AM12/30/21
FYI

Commandeer Kinsey should read here:-

http://www.rossde.com/index.html

I was saddened to hear about the loss of his neighbour, someone he had
helped and cared for, I'm sure.

Dec 30, 2021, 4:11:59 AM12/30/21
On 12/30/21 00:47, David Brooks wrote:

> http://www.rossde.com/index.html

Hi David,

The guy provided no evidence in the form of medical
paper to back up his narrative. Zero cites.
It is baseless opinion.

If he thinks he is safe only around the jabbed,
HE IS A FOOL. And I can provide evidence to back
up that statement.

There is no difference in transmission in either
jabbed or unjabbed communities:

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across
68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States:

And the viral load of the infected jabbed is the same as
the unjabbed:

Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2
delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in
the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext

So if you have a co-morbidity, STAY AWAY FROM
EVERYONE, jab or no jab! And if you get symptoms,
GET HELP IMMEDIATELY!

-T

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 4:37:47 AM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:24:37 +0000, nightjar, another brain damaged,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

> They didn't cure Spanish Flu. They did impose restrictions like wearing
> face masks and prohibiting public gatherings until it mutated into a
> less deadly form - the H1N1 seasonal flu we still see today. Omicron is
> a sign that Covid may be going the same way.

...and another senile idiot who couldn't resist taking the clinically insane
Scottish attention whore's latest silly bait! <tsk>

David Brooks

Dec 30, 2021, 4:39:24 AM12/30/21
I've just spent more than an hour reviewing the website of Mr David Ross
and can assure you that he is no fool!

I trust in God to keep me safe but have had my two jabs and a booster to
help keep other folk safe too. :-D

--
Kind regards,
David

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 4:40:39 AM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:47:20 +0000, David Brooks wrote:

> FYI
>
> Commandeer Kinsey should read here:-

WHY should he, when he can have so much fun baiting the senile idiots on
these ngs time and again, even when they learned already what he's about?
<tsk>

Dec 30, 2021, 5:11:15 AM12/30/21
On 12/30/21 01:39, David Brooks wrote:
> I've just spent more than an hour reviewing the website of Mr David Ross
> and can assure you that he is no fool!

If he believes the stuff he is repeating and not
actual science papers, he is indeed a fool.

> I trust in God to keep me safe but have had my two jabs and a booster to
> help keep other folk safe too. :-D

David,

Those jabs and boosters are not protect other folks
from you. Zero. The infection rates are the same
for jab and no jab. The spread is the same too.
And the virus load is the same jab or no jab.
I posted legitimate science/medical papers to prove
this, but you obviously did not read them.

And you may not even be protecting yourself either.
here is a graph showing all causes of death for
jab and non jab.

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Screen-Shot-2021-11-26-at-7.42.29-PM.png

Note how fast you lose protection.

Be damned careful. If you show covid symptoms, seek
help immediately!

-T

angelica...@yahoo.com

Dec 30, 2021, 5:31:01 AM12/30/21
On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 3:59:32 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:

> What annoys me is how many people continue to vote for people who restrict their freedoms.

The alleged restrictions on freedoms are what I would do anyhow to protect myself.
A pity there are so many stupid people with no self-discipline out there.

Cindy Hamilton

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 5:36:09 AM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 02:30:58 -0800 (PST), Windy Hamilton, the absolutely
brain dead, notorious, troll-feeding, senile Yankie cunt, blathered again:

> The alleged restrictions on freedoms are what I would do anyhow to protect myself.
> A pity there are so many stupid people with no self-discipline out there.
>
> Windy Hamilton

A greater pity that there are sick senile assholes here, such as yourself,
who CAN'T resist taking that KNOWN filthy troll's dumbest baits, time and
again!

Dec 30, 2021, 5:59:50 AM12/30/21
The restrictions have not been shown to help. This
is about control and power now. Maybe in the
beginning not. But now for sure. It is training
to get the individual to accept the state's
will.

Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life
stresses the importance of the State and accepts
the individual only in so far as his interests coincide
with those of the State, which stands for the conscience
and the universal, will of man as a historic entity.
It is opposed to classical liberalism [now called
Conservatism] which arose as a reaction to absolutism
and exhausted its historical function when the State
became the expression of the conscience and will of
the people. Liberalism [Conservatism] denied the State
in the name of the individual; Fascism reasserts the
rights of the State as expressing the real essence of
the individual. And if liberty is to he the attribute
of living men and not of abstract dummies invented by
individualistic liberalism [Conservatism], then Fascism
stands for liberty, and for the only liberty worth
having, the liberty of the State and of the individual
within the State. The Fascist conception of the State is
all embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual
values can exist, much less have value. Thus understood,
Fascism, is totalitarian, and the Fascist State - a
synthesis and a unit inclusive of all values -
interprets, develops, and potentates the whole life
of a people.
--I will give your three guesses!

Without clear evidence that the restrictions work, they
need to be dropped. Protect those at risk and leave the
rest of us the hell alone.

gfre...@aol.com

Dec 30, 2021, 6:19:09 AM12/30/21
I found Michigan's response to Omicron interesting. In Detroit they
seemed worried, mandatory masks, distancing etc.
Grand Rapids was like Florida, scattered masks but largely situation
normal.
In Kalkaska, it looked like 2019 all over again. "Virus? What virus?"

Steve Walker

Dec 30, 2021, 6:49:17 AM12/30/21
On 30/12/2021 08:24, nightjar wrote:
A particularly good comparison, as the government did not impose
restrictions, but some cities did. The cities that did had a much lower
total number of deaths.

Dec 30, 2021, 7:08:38 AM12/30/21
Cite please

Frank

Dec 30, 2021, 7:36:30 AM12/30/21
Our paper today said that our hospitals in Delaware are clogged with
covid patients and 78% are unvaccinated.

Wife needed out patient surgery in hospital yesterday and had to be
tested beforehand even though she is fully vaccinated. For me to go
with her I had to show vaccination proof. The hospital is also allowing
vaccinated visitors.

Last year when I was hospitalized for a few days getting a heart valve,
my wife could stay before surgery but had to leave afterwards and no
visitors allowed. That was pre-vaccine.

Dec 30, 2021, 7:52:59 AM12/30/21
Did they give a breakdown of percent of what was in
their beds? "Clogged" is not a number.

> Wife needed out patient surgery in hospital yesterday and had to be
> tested beforehand even though she is fully vaccinated.
Makes sense. You still catch covid with the jab. And the
viral load is the same as the unvaxed.

> For me to go
> with her I had to show vaccination proof. The hospital is also allowing
> vaccinated visitors.
That is sill. The viral load is the same for vax and unvax.>
> Last year when I was hospitalized for a few days getting a heart valve,
> my wife could stay before surgery but had to leave afterwards and no
> visitors allowed. That was pre-vaccine.
Delta is nasty! Do you know the vaccination rate of
your town?

The jab does supply about six weeks of greater protection
based on data from the British government, but drops
pretty fast after that.

Heart valve!!!! Are you all patched back up?

David Brooks

Dec 30, 2021, 7:57:51 AM12/30/21
On 30/12/2021 14:18, gfre...@aol.com posted a message

Here in the UK it is 12.57

Please check your clock.

Thank you

Frank

Dec 30, 2021, 8:39:16 AM12/30/21
Heart valve procedure I had is called a TAVR where they use a catheter
and put in a stent with a cow valve to replace the calcified aortic
valve. I did have side effects, bleeding into groin and then atrial
flutter keeping me in the hospital for four days. I went back to the
hospital to get shocked back to normal and flutter had gone away and
shocking was not necessary. Now I am in much better shape.

With wife and I needing medical things done it was a year full of
doctors and hospital all going on while virus raged. PITA even without
virus.

It seems that non-virus hospitalizations have been sped up to keep you
in the hospital for as short a time as possible. Wife's surgery
yesterday was as an outpatient and even her knee replacement three
months ago was as an outpatient.

I did not even see my cardiologists before TAVR as all correspondence
beforehand was over the phone.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Dec 30, 2021, 9:22:56 AM12/30/21
On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 5:59:50 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
> On 12/30/21 02:30, angelica...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 3:59:32 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> >
> >> What annoys me is how many people continue to vote for people who restrict their freedoms.
> >
> > The alleged restrictions on freedoms are what I would do anyhow to protect myself.
> > A pity there are so many stupid people with no self-discipline out there.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> The restrictions have not been shown to help.

The restrictions have been too lax or have been ignored. People aren't as
smart as Libertarians would like to think.

I've been avoiding people since the start of the pandemic. I got the vaccine
as soon as it was available to my age group. My behavior seems to have kept
me from contracting COVID.

Cindy Hamilton

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Dec 30, 2021, 10:22:01 AM12/30/21
I do tend to agree in the main now. We have probably done as much as we can
to immunise all those we can and apart from boosters with the newer variants
then my guess is that its no worse than other viruses circulating in the
population, it just looks bad but one notes those dying and seriously ill
are all those with compromised immune systems or those who did not get
vaccinated.

You unfortunately cannot make a population 100 percent safe, and hindsight
is a wonderful thing. I personally think given some of the cock ups other
governments have made over the years ours is probably a bit better than
most. I find Boris annoying but then what is he to do?
I find it even more annoying that the devolved nations are allowed to do
their own thing on Covid when looking at the same results. It sends mixed
messages to the population.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> It's coming up on two years now, and they're still fucking us about. My
> neighbour (85) was forbidden to see his dying wife during the last 3 weeks
> of her life, despite them both being triple vaccinated. The morons in
> charge need to be jailed now.
>
> A quick google search shows people are not allowed to dance at weddings,

Frank

Dec 30, 2021, 10:31:33 AM12/30/21
Same here. I even avoid strangers during flu season. Have not been to
a barber in over 2 years. Now DIY haircut.

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 10:56:39 AM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:21:50 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> I do tend to agree in the main now.

<FLUSH the troll-feeding senile idiot's usual shit>

Yes, YOU, too, had to make your appearance and feed the troll, yet again,
you disgusting idiotic troll-feeding blind mole!

angelica...@yahoo.com

Dec 30, 2021, 11:05:08 AM12/30/21
I'm not quite as good there. I got (IIRC) three haircuts at the salon in 2021,
after I was vaccinated. The hairdresser and I were masked, for what that's
worth.

I'm due for another haircut, but my husband will be cutting it in our kitchen.
I don't want to bring Omicron home and kill my husband with it. (Sure, it's
not as virulent and we're both boostered, but I'm not interested in pressing our
luck.)

Cindy Hamilton

Rod Speed

Dec 30, 2021, 12:57:23 PM12/30/21
Steve Walker <st...@walker-family.me.uk> wrote
> nightjar wrote
Our govt did impose restrictions, including not allowing our
own troops who were returning from europe in troop ships
to land until it was clear that no one them was infected.

Caused a massive stink at the time, but worked very well indeed.

Clare Snyder

Dec 30, 2021, 1:22:26 PM12/30/21
I have been doing the same but relaxed my dilligence a little and
went shopping - masked - at a major grocery warehouse for christmas
I'm booked for the third shot in 2 weeks but apparently picked up a
case of Omicron. Not confirmed due to testing issues - to get tested
you have to line up with all kinds of others including unvaccinated
with Delta - IF you can get a test.
So far basically like a bad cold but with headache. My wife is
coughing worse than I am and is generally just TIRED. Hopefully by the
new year we will be back on track - - -

Clare Snyder

Dec 30, 2021, 1:24:23 PM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:21:50 -0000, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
<bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>I do tend to agree in the main now. We have probably done as much as we can
>to immunise all those we can and apart from boosters with the newer variants
>then my guess is that its no worse than other viruses circulating in the
>population, it just looks bad but one notes those dying and seriously ill
>are all those with compromised immune systems or those who did not get
>vaccinated.

The last several around here have not been old or sick people.
Several in their 50s - unvaccinated

Rod Speed

Dec 30, 2021, 1:42:41 PM12/30/21
Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

> I do tend to agree in the main now.

I don’t. Our stupid state premier, the equivalent of a prime
minister for a state, has just let it rip and that has seen TEN
times the number of new positives every day.

> We have probably done as much as we can to immunise all those we can

Don’t agree with that either. We are still seeing lots of
people getting immunised who hadn't bothered previously
when lots of positives turn up in their town. And that’s
in a state which has about 94% double jabbed.

> and apart from boosters with the newer variants then my guess is that its
> no worse than other viruses circulating in the population,

Only flu gets close to killing anything like as many.

> it just looks bad but one notes those dying and seriously ill are all
> those with compromised immune systems

Don’t you care about those getting killed ?

> or those who did not get vaccinated.

> You unfortunately cannot make a population 100 percent safe,

Yes, but you can certainly do a hell of a lot better than just letting it
rip.

> and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

We aren't talking about hindsight.

> I personally think given some of the cock ups other governments have made
> over the years ours is probably a bit better than most.

Its actually one of the worst outcomes in europe.

> I find Boris annoying but then what is he to do?

Not be stupid enough to have that stupid freedom day.

> I find it even more annoying that the devolved nations are allowed to do
> their own thing on Covid when looking at the same results. It sends mixed
> messages to the population.

But its never going to be possible to come to a consensus
on what should be done given so little is known about how
covid pans out early on. The best we can do is see how the
different approaches work out. New Zeeland, Taiwan etc
got a vastly better result than the UK did.

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 30, 2021, 1:43:53 PM12/30/21
On 12/30/2021 1:22 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

> I have been doing the same but relaxed my dilligence a little and
> went shopping - masked - at a major grocery warehouse for christmas
> I'm booked for the third shot in 2 weeks but apparently picked up a
> case of Omicron. Not confirmed due to testing issues - to get tested
> you have to line up with all kinds of others including unvaccinated
> with Delta - IF you can get a test.
> So far basically like a bad cold but with headache. My wife is
> coughing worse than I am and is generally just TIRED. Hopefully by the
> new year we will be back on track - - -

I've seen the long lines on the news. If the symptoms are not too bad
I'd rather ride it out that stand in line for two hours for a test. I
just can't stand that long.

Someone at a Christmas gathering has it now. He has very mild symptoms
and hopefully got it after the mutual event. I did not come close to
him, but still . . .

rbowman

Dec 30, 2021, 1:48:17 PM12/30/21
Is it like Vermont?

https://www.wcax.com/2021/12/22/covid-positive-vermonters-with-no-symptoms-clog-up-ers/

Wait until 500 million 'free' tests hit the streets.

Frank

Dec 30, 2021, 2:03:16 PM12/30/21
Easier with a man. I've got a Wahl clipper set that clips from an
eighth to an inch. Little short on top but looks good. Two friends
with only fringes around the top still go to the barber. I tell them
they are crazy as the eighth inch clipper setting would do them all
around. One said his haircuts cost more as it is more difficult for the
barber to find hair to cut.

My wife cuts her own hair and it looks good. Her hairdresser came down
with pancreatic cancer maybe two and a half years ago and she has been
clipping her own since - short but much longer than mine.

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 2:14:48 PM12/30/21
On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 04:57:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

pamela about Rodent Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."
MID: <XnsA90B720...@81.171.92.183>

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 2:15:38 PM12/30/21
On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 05:42:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

dennis@home to senile know-it-all Rodent Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."

Marilyn Manson

Dec 30, 2021, 2:29:42 PM12/30/21
I wish you all the best.

Not doubting you, but why do you say "picked a case of Omicron" and not
just "picked a case of Covid"? Why do you think it's any particular variant?

SWMBO works in the health care arena and goes to work everyday. Masks
are not always worn by co-workers or clients and cases have sprung up
at some of the places (group homes) that she has to visit. Therefore...

We get tested once a week. The process couldn't be simpler. We drive over to
our town's maintenance complex, stay in our vehicle and pull into one of the big
garages. A worker with laptop on a cart comes over, takes our ID's, looks us
up in the county database and logs us in. (S)he hands us a couple of swaps,
we twirl them around in our nostrils and hand them back. No paperwork, no
exposure to other test-getters. This is open to the public, i.e. we're not getting
any special treatment based on her job.

If we're positive, we'll supposedly get a call within the hour. If we're negative,
we get an email later that evening. We usually go as soon as they open at 5PM
and get our emails by 9.

Marilyn Manson

Dec 30, 2021, 2:35:16 PM12/30/21
SWMBO runs the Wahl over my head every couple of weeks. Almost a buzz
cut, but the sides are tapered.

Looks good to me; more importantly, to her too. She's the only one I need
to impress with my good looks, and she takes care of that for me. ;-)

John

Dec 30, 2021, 2:38:59 PM12/30/21
T <T...@invalid.invalid> wrote
> On 12/30/21 02:30, angelica...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 3:59:32 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey
>> wrote:
>>
>>> What annoys me is how many people continue to vote for people who
>>> restrict their freedoms.
>>
>> The alleged restrictions on freedoms are what I would do anyhow to
>> protect myself.
>> A pity there are so many stupid people with no self-discipline out there.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>
> The restrictions have not been shown to help.

Bullshit. Both Taiwan and New Zeeland got
a vastly better result in death per million.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 30, 2021, 3:27:00 PM12/30/21
Sounds like the one I have. Been doing it for about 20 years now.
Sounds strange but I owe it to Rudy Giuliani. This was about the time
of 9/11 and he was on TV a lot. One day he was on but lost the stupid
come over and looked better without it. Watched the news and went to
WalMart and bought the clipper.

Once a week or so, just zip around the sides and done. I use the
shortest guide.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 30, 2021, 3:28:36 PM12/30/21
On 12/30/2021 2:35 PM, Marilyn Manson wrote:

> SWMBO runs the Wahl over my head every couple of weeks. Almost a buzz
> cut, but the sides are tapered.
>
> Looks good to me; more importantly, to her too. She's the only one I need
> to impress with my good looks, and she takes care of that for me. ;-)

What about the rest of us here? We don't count?

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 3:35:14 PM12/30/21
On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 06:38:35 +1100, John, better known as cantankerous

Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little shit."
MID: <pjqpo3$1la0$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

Jim Joyce

Dec 30, 2021, 4:12:38 PM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:03:06 -0500, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:

>Easier with a man. I've got a Wahl clipper set that clips from an
>eighth to an inch.

I know you know this but I thought I'd mention that a 1/8" clipper can
cut from 1/8" to infinity, while a 1" inch clipper can clip from 1" to
infinity. I've talked to people who assumed that a 1/8" clipper meant
you had to cut at 1/8". The specific attachment only determines how
close you can cut; it says nothing about how long you can cut. IOW, it
doesn't have to ride against the scalp. You can do like the barbers do,
pick up a lock of hair with a comb and cut across the comb, as far away
from the scalp as you like.

Commander Kinsey

Dec 30, 2021, 5:09:44 PM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:47:20 -0000, David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> wrote:

> On 30/12/2021 08:24, nightjar wrote:
>> On 29/12/2021 20:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>>> Are we going to continue this nonsense forever? They aren't going to
>>> cure it. They didn't cure aids.
>>
>> They didn't cure Spanish Flu. They did impose restrictions like wearing
>> face masks and prohibiting public gatherings until it mutated into a
>> less deadly form - the H1N1 seasonal flu we still see today. Omicron is
>> a sign that Covid may be going the same way.
>
> FYI
>
> Commandeer Kinsey should read here:-
>
> http://www.rossde.com/index.html

Less than 1 in 1000 people around the world have died of it. Not a cause for concern.

> I was saddened to hear about the loss of his neighbour, someone he had
> helped and cared for, I'm sure.

I am more saddened the fuckwit government didn't allow her to see her husband in the last 3 weeks of her life.

Commander Kinsey

Dec 30, 2021, 5:10:48 PM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 09:39:18 -0000, David Brooks <Da...@geemail.invalid> wrote:

> On 30/12/2021 09:11, T wrote:
>> On 12/30/21 00:47, David Brooks wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.rossde.com/index.html
>>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> The guy provided no evidence in the form of medical
>> paper to back up his narrative. Zero cites.
>> It is baseless opinion.
>>
>> If he thinks he is safe only around the jabbed,
>> HE IS A FOOL. And I can provide evidence to back
>> up that statement.
>>
>> There is no difference in transmission in either
>> jabbed or unjabbed communities:
>>
>> Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across
>> 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States:
>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/
>>
>> And the viral load of the infected jabbed is the same as
>> the unjabbed:
>>
>> Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2
>> delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in
>> the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study:
>>
>> https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext
>>

>> So if you have a co-morbidity, STAY AWAY FROM
>> EVERYONE, jab or no jab! And if you get symptoms,
>> GET HELP IMMEDIATELY!
>>
>> -T
>

> I've just spent more than an hour reviewing the website of Mr David Ross
> and can assure you that he is no fool!
>
> I trust in God to keep me safe but have had my two jabs and a booster to
> help keep other folk safe too. :-D

Why do you not trust in god to keep others safe? Why do you still believe in god when he's allowed millions to die?

Commander Kinsey

Dec 30, 2021, 5:12:49 PM12/30/21
No no no, it's 10:12pm in the UK.

Commander Kinsey

Dec 30, 2021, 5:13:19 PM12/30/21
On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:56:11 -0000, Fredxx <fre...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> On 29/12/2021 22:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:17:02 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>
> <snip>

>>> He was free to get a smartphone or
>>> borrow one you stupid psychopath.
>>
>> He doesn't use technology. And it's hardly the same as meeting them in
>> person.
>
> It sounds to me he didn't want to see her.

Video conferencing is not seeing. You're sick.

Commander Kinsey

Dec 30, 2021, 5:13:45 PM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:03:31 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) <da...@davenoise.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <sqip2c$r3m$1...@dont-email.me>,
> I'd guess there's a lot more to it than one of our resident loonies is
> reporting.

What do you believe I've left out?

NY

Dec 30, 2021, 5:18:57 PM12/30/21
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
I know the right time. I've got it written down on a piece of paper.

Marilyn Manson

Dec 30, 2021, 5:39:17 PM12/30/21
Not in the least. The things she rewards me with for my good looks I wouldn't
take from you or anyone else on usenet.

Peeler

Dec 30, 2021, 5:40:33 PM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:18:08 -0000, NY, the really endlessly blathering,
notorious, troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

>> No no no, it's 10:12pm in the UK.
>
> I know the right time. I've got it written down on a piece of paper.

Yeah, you troll-feeding senile asshole, you were still missing on the long
list of idiotic troll-feeding senile assholes who made a big success of yet
another absolutely idiotic thread by the Scottish attention whore! <tsk>

David Brooks

Dec 30, 2021, 5:43:04 PM12/30/21
It is up to individual to believe.

> Why do you still
> believe in god when he's allowed millions to die?

Killing people is the Devil's work.

nightjar

Dec 30, 2021, 5:54:09 PM12/30/21
I thought you were too young for the Goons.

--
Colin Bignell

Fredxx

Dec 30, 2021, 6:39:17 PM12/30/21
Typically given the thumbs up by religious leaders in various conflicts.

Who created the devil?

Did god create Onchocerca volvulus? Or are you going to blame that on
the devil too?

Bob F

Dec 30, 2021, 10:44:20 PM12/30/21
And ignorance is one of his favorite tools.

Dec 30, 2021, 11:01:08 PM12/30/21