OT: Priest Joke

Commander Kinsey

Aug 11, 2022, 6:06:02 PMAug 11
One fine Summer morning a priest was taking his customary walk through his local woods. He took a path less traveled and coming to a wide but shallow stream, he paused awhile on the stream bank to ascertain the best route to cross and to appreciate the peace and quiet of God’s creation.
As he stood there in quiet contemplation, he heard a voice say;”Good morning Father.”

the Priest looked around but saw no one.

Again the voice said; Good morning Father, look down here and you’ll see me.”

the Priest looked down and all he saw was a large, but otherwise unremarkable, frog. Feeling rather foolish and glancing round quickly to see if anyone was near, the priest said to the frog, “Excuse me Mr. Frog, but did you speak?”

”indeed I did.” Said the frog. “But though you see me as this loathsome creature, I am in fact a prince of this realm who has had a foul spell cast upon me by a wicked witch! The spell can only be broken by someone who shows me great kindness!”

So, the priest, being a kindly man, picked up the frog and took it home with him. That night, the priest tucked the frog up in his own bed with a glass of warm milk to comfort the creature and all through the night they slept together in cosy comfort.

Next morning, when the housekeeper awakened the priest with his early morning cup of tea: lo and behold, there in the bed with the priest was a handsome blue eyed boy!

And that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is the case for the defense!

Peeler

Aug 12, 2022, 3:18:22 AMAug 12
On Thu, 11 Aug 2022 23:05:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Brian Gaff

Aug 12, 2022, 3:57:36 AMAug 12
I'm not up with religious rules, so is that some kind of crime? From what I
see on most TV shows recently its normal in most western societies. Not for
me, but all part of life's great and varied tapestry.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
And that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is the case for the defense!=

Peeler

Aug 12, 2022, 4:50:22 AMAug 12
On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 08:57:25 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> I'm not up with religious rules, so is that some kind of crime? From what I
> see on most TV shows recently its normal in most western societies. Not for
> me, but all part of life's great and varied tapestry.
> Brainless & Daft

YES, you were the first one again to feed the trolling attention whore, you
disgusting, abnormal, TV-watching and pity-arousing senile "blind" mole and
bigmouth! I'll take care of you sick swine over in uk.d-i-y again, you pest!

jon

Aug 12, 2022, 4:55:51 AMAug 12
Father fitz anyone.

Peeler

Aug 12, 2022, 5:11:46 AMAug 12
On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 08:55:44 -0000 (UTC), jon, another brain damaged,
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE, bullshitted again:

> Father fitz anyone.

And the second brain damaged troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE appeared on the
scene!

Rod Speed

Aug 12, 2022, 6:07:28 AMAug 12
Brian Gaff <brian...@gmail.com> wrote

> I'm not up with religious rules, so is that some kind of crime?

Corse it is for a priest, stupid.

> From what I see on most TV shows recently its normal in most western
> societies.

Not for priests, stupid.

> Not for me, but all part of life's great and varied tapestry.

Not for priests, stupid.

Max Demian

Aug 12, 2022, 9:00:28 AMAug 12
On 12/08/2022 08:57, Brian Gaff wrote:

> I'm not up with religious rules, so is that some kind of crime? From what I
> see on most TV shows recently its normal in most western societies. Not for
> me, but all part of life's great and varied tapestry.

What TV shows do you watch that show priests cuddling up with
appreciative boys?

--
Max Demian

Peeler

Aug 12, 2022, 9:40:37 AMAug 12
On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 20:07:16 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 88-year-old senile Australian
cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Commander Kinsey

Aug 12, 2022, 1:41:09 PMAug 12
Eh? An underage boy in your bed is against the prudist's rules by a long way.

Commander Kinsey

Aug 12, 2022, 1:42:02 PMAug 12
This one? What about him?
http://fatherfitz.com/george.php

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Aug 12, 2022, 2:01:17 PMAug 12
So you did, The[sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin PEELER!

Peeler

Aug 12, 2022, 2:29:03 PMAug 12
On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 19:01:10 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

>>And the second brain damaged troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE appeared on the
>>scene!
>
> So you did, The[sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin PEELER!

You didn't, did you, you brain dead psychopathic spammer, pedo swine and
Usenet's most "famous" sexual cripple? LMAO

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

Commander Kinsey

Oct 4, 2022, 4:22:36 PMOct 4
Germany shows them.