Merry Christmas everybody

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 2:02:28 AM12/25/17
And have a great new year.
--
Bod

Uncle Monster

Dec 25, 2017, 2:19:45 AM12/25/17
Same to you, you Limey bastard! Have 3 hos and a penicillin shot. Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Holiday Monster

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 2:32:14 AM12/25/17
What is/are hos?

--
Bod

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 2:57:25 AM12/25/17
Did you mean hoes?

--
Bod

Uncle Monster

Dec 25, 2017, 3:02:17 AM12/25/17
A "ho" is a prostitute and the play on words is "HO!HO!HO!" ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pimp Monster

Uncle Monster

Dec 25, 2017, 3:05:51 AM12/25/17
Inner city slang. The term "ho" is derived from "whore". The Negro pimp has a bunch of hos walking the streets for him. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle John Monster

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 3:08:47 AM12/25/17
Bit of a challenge to service 3 hoes in one session though.

--
Bod

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 3:09:40 AM12/25/17
Gotcha.

--
Bod

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 25, 2017, 8:06:55 AM12/25/17
Only at your age :-P

--
Doctor: "Ask the accident victim his name so we can notify his family."
Nurse: "I did! He said his family already knows his name."

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 25, 2017, 8:07:17 AM12/25/17

"

--
What would happen if you cut off your left side?
You would be all right.

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 8:49:31 AM12/25/17
On 25/12/2017 12:01, Meanie wrote:
> On 12/25/2017 2:02 AM, Bod wrote:
>> And have a great new year.
>
> Same to you and yours.

Ta :-)

--
Bod

Bod

Dec 25, 2017, 9:51:55 AM12/25/17
> On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:01:55 -0000, Meanie <M...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/25/2017 2:02 AM, Bod wrote:
>>> And have a great new year.
>>
>> Same to you and yours.
>
> "

Ta.

--
Bod

hah

Dec 25, 2017, 11:23:57 AM12/25/17
On 12/25/2017 01:32 AM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

>> [8~{} Uncle Holiday Monster
>>
> What is/are hos?

Anything like hors (as in "one hor soapin' sleigh)?

rbowman

Dec 25, 2017, 11:57:35 AM12/25/17
Leading to the descriptive term for some young women, 'thot'. That 'ho'
over there.

rbowman

Dec 25, 2017, 12:00:56 PM12/25/17
On 12/25/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
> And have a great new year.

And a politically correct seasonal greeting to you too. Now I'll go
shovel snow. At least it's warmer than yesterday's 5 degrees F. After a
long walk in the woods with the pines and firs festooned with a lovely
coating of snow and the deer playing their silly games, my fingers were
damn cold.

Frank

Dec 25, 2017, 12:05:07 PM12/25/17
I just heard when Santa Claus walks backwards he says, "Oh, Oh, Oh".

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 25, 2017, 12:52:58 PM12/25/17
Sounds more like someone's bouncing too vigourously on his lap :-)

--
When there's a will, I want to be in it!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 25, 2017, 12:55:17 PM12/25/17
On 12/24/2017 11:02 PM, Bod wrote:
> And have a great new year.

Fuck you, limey wanktard.
LOL

Casa del Sol naciente

Dec 25, 2017, 1:39:44 PM12/25/17
Poor little Scatboi g8dgc Burke seems upset...and on a Holiday to boot.

Did yer mammy give a another lump of coal..little Eddie?

LoLoLoL

BurfordTJustice

Dec 25, 2017, 1:42:04 PM12/25/17
Nothing finer than being in the woods after a nice snow, especially early
morning.
everything is grave yard quiet.

"rbowman" <bow...@montana.com> wrote in message

Dec 25, 2017, 1:46:35 PM12/25/17
Up yours, yankee MOULIGNAN.
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

ZZyXX

Dec 25, 2017, 9:05:51 PM12/25/17
someone that EOLM wishes he could play with

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 26, 2017, 11:51:09 AM12/26/17
On 12/25/2017 10:46 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:55:13 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
> J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/24/2017 11:02 PM, Bod wrote:
>>> And have a great new year.
>>
>> Fuck you, limey wanktard.
>> LOL
>
> Up yours, yankee MOULIGNAN.
> LOLOK

Piss on you and urine.

Dec 26, 2017, 1:15:10 PM12/26/17
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:51:05 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>On 12/25/2017 10:46 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:55:13 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
>> J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>>> Fuck you, limey wanktard.
>>> LOL
>>
>> Up yours, yankee MOULIGNAN.
>> LOLOK
>
>Piss on you and urine.

Shit on you and yer double wide in yer moulie trailer park!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile.His
even one word drivel."

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 30, 2017, 10:26:25 AM12/30/17
On 12/26/2017 10:14 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:51:05 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
> J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/25/2017 10:46 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>>> Up yours, yankee MOULIGNAN.
>>> LOLOK
>>
>> Piss on you and urine.
>
> Shit on you and yer double wide in yer moulie trailer park!

Jealous whore! I shit bigger 'n you.

Casa del Sol naciente

Dec 30, 2017, 10:34:49 AM12/30/17
Shit eater fake vet Scatboi g8dgc aka Colon Eddie Burke wrote:
>  I shit bigger 'n you.

Yer scat fetish is showing again..little Eddie.

LoLoLoL

Dec 30, 2017, 11:25:40 AM12/30/17
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 07:26:22 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>On 12/26/2017 10:14 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:51:05 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
>> J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>>> Piss on you and urine.
>>
>> Shit on you and yer double wide in yer moulie trailer park!
>
>Jealous whore! I shit bigger 'n you.

You are a bigger shit than any other moulie!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 30, 2017, 1:05:27 PM12/30/17
Time to change the record, casa de los jotos.
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 30, 2017, 1:06:53 PM12/30/17
On 12/30/2017 8:25 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

> You are a bigger shit than any other moulie!

I gots yer flippin' chanookah hangin'.
LOL

Dec 30, 2017, 1:36:14 PM12/30/17
And you gots a whole menorah up yer fat moulie asshole!

LOLOK