Is it okay to run a propane generator in the living room?

Cornette B. Meltzer

Feb 21, 2024, 5:57:57 AMFeb 21
All of the windows would be open and fans will be on. I need to keep the
cabin warm so my dog don't freeze while I'm on the road.

Klaus Schwab

Feb 21, 2024, 6:12:57 AMFeb 21
Cornette B. Meltzer wrote:
> All of the windows would be open and fans will be on. I need to keep the
> cabin warm so my dog don't freeze while I'm on the road.

So you are trying to euthanize your dog?

Or torture it to death with loud noise?

Clare Snyder

Feb 21, 2024, 9:29:08 AMFeb 21
Get back under your bridge, troll. Cabin windows open and generatir
running to keep the cabin warm??? You gotta do better than THAT!!!!!

Dean

Feb 21, 2024, 10:28:16 AMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 4:57:57 AM UTC-6, Cornette B. Meltzer wrote:
> All of the windows would be open and fans will be on. I need to keep the
> cabin warm so my dog don't freeze while I'm on the road.

Where is the generator when you are at the cabin? Your dog breathes the same air as you.