Motion of a cat

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 10:50:31 AM1/22/22
Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

Marilyn Manson

Jan 22, 2022, 11:15:45 AM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 10:50:31 AM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

Alternate scenario:

Consider Commander Kinsey jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The Commander is too stupid to
realise he's reaching the edge, and falls off. Describe in detail the joy felt by all as the Commander is overcome by fear,
flails his limbs in a fruitless attempt to prevent the gratifying splat! that the onlookers will witness. You may use any
height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and remove any convenient objects on the ground that might
aid in the Commander's survival.

Dean Hoffman

Jan 22, 2022, 11:22:07 AM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9:50:31 AM UTC-6, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
Time better spent:
<https://www.artofmanliness.com/living/reading/21-western-novels-every-man-should-read/>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 11:40:01 AM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:50:23 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Max Demian

Jan 22, 2022, 12:23:34 PM1/22/22
Cats instinctively orient themselves so that they land feet first and
their terminal velocity is slow enough to survive regardless of how far
they fall.

And if you fix buttered toast to the back of a cat (butter side up) and
drop it from a height it never reaches the ground. Did you know that?

--
Max Demian

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 12:51:18 PM1/22/22
On 01/22/2022 10:23 AM, Max Demian wrote:
> On 22/01/2022 15:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.
>> The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls
>> off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced
>> by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any
>> height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place
>> convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>
> Cats instinctively orient themselves so that they land feet first and
> their terminal velocity is slow enough to survive regardless of how far
> they fall.

Survive, yes. When he was younger the cat would climb up a tree and leap
off playing Supercat. After I noticed him limping around for a week or
two he is now much more conservative about jumping off things.

Cat grace is vastly overestimated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_m-REEl3ic

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:05:45 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
We know they go splat because early on with covid in china,
the chinese were tossing their cats out the window, quite
literally and there were lots of splatted cat corpses.

They are now doing it with hamsters in HongKong, so
you had better not go there and keep fucking parrots.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:13:43 PM1/22/22
Max Demian <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote
> Commander Kinsey wrote

>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.
>> The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls
>> off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced
>> by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any
>> height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place
>> convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>
> Cats instinctively orient themselves so that they land feet first and
> their terminal velocity is slow enough to survive regardless of how far
> they fall.

Have fun explaining all those splattered cats when early on with
covid, chinese were tossing them out of their high rise windows
because they believed that they could catch covid from their cats.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:13:58 PM1/22/22
I can fly in my dreams, so I'll just do that. Pretty sure dreams and usenet are the same sorta thing.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:18:54 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:23:27 -0000, Max Demian <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On 22/01/2022 15:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The
>> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
>> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
>> fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of
>> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
>> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>
> Cats instinctively orient themselves so that they land feet first and
> their terminal velocity is slow enough to survive regardless of how far
> they fall.

32 storeys they can survive, probably higher but nobody's ever tried (apparently 7+ is the same amount of injury, they've reached terminal velocity). But I think somewhere around 3 storeys they don't survive. Lower than that they aren't going very fast, higher than that they land on their feet. But 3 storeys means they haven't had time to rotate.

> And if you fix buttered toast to the back of a cat (butter side up) and
> drop it from a height it never reaches the ground. Did you know that?

So we don't need to invent fusion reactors then? Connect that spinning cat to a turbine.

5tft

Jan 22, 2022, 1:19:54 PM1/22/22
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote
Bet that was because it couldnt get a grip on what he was jumping from.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:20:33 PM1/22/22
Seen loads of videos like that. My cats had a big problem with empty boxes. They'd be sat on one and leap off. The box flew one way, they went the other, with less momentum than they'd calculated. Or even worse they'd jump onto the box and it didn't remain where it was.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:21:34 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:05:37 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>
>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The
>> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
>> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
>> fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of
>> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
>> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>
> We know they go splat because early on with covid in china,
> the chinese were tossing their cats out the window, quite
> literally and there were lots of splatted cat corpses.

They probably did something to them or threw them a certain way, because cats survive falling 32 storeys.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:23:03 PM1/22/22
They have no grasp of friction or momentum, or things they're landing on are not fixed, or can break. When they jump onto badly made curtains that come down on top of them it's hilarious.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:28:50 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Max Demian <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey wrote
>>
>>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.
>>> The
>>> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
>>> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
>>> fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of
>>> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
>>> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>>
>> Cats instinctively orient themselves so that they land feet first and
>> their terminal velocity is slow enough to survive regardless of how far
>> they fall.
>
> 32 storeys they can survive, probably higher but nobody's ever tried

The chinese did.

> (apparently 7+ is the same amount of injury, they've reached terminal
> velocity). But I think somewhere around 3 storeys they don't survive.
> Lower than that they aren't going very fast, higher than that they land
> on their feet. But 3 storeys means they haven't had time to rotate.

They dont need to rotate when they walk off a flat skyscraper roof, stupid.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:32:51 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.
>>> The
>>> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
>>> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
>>> fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of
>>> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
>>> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>>
>> We know they go splat because early on with covid in china,
>> the chinese were tossing their cats out the window, quite
>> literally and there were lots of splatted cat corpses.
>
> They probably did something to them

Yeah, tossed them out the window.

> or threw them a certain way,

Unlikely that they held them by their feet and tossed them
that way, or grabbed the tail and swung them out that way.

> because cats survive falling 32 storeys.

Bullshit.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:39:06 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> 5tft <5t...@gmail.com> wrote
>> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote
>>> Max Demian wrote

>>> Survive, yes. When he was younger the cat would climb up a tree and
>>> leap
>>> off playing Supercat. After I noticed him limping around for a week or
>>> two he is now much more conservative about jumping off things.
>>>
>>> Cat grace is vastly overestimated.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_m-REEl3ic
>>
>> Bet that was because it couldnt get a grip on what he was jumping from.
>
> They have no grasp of friction

My neighbour's cat did. That bugger used to zoom 20'
up one of my tree trunks.

> or momentum,

Ditto. He never just wandered up that tree.

> or things they're landing on are not fixed,

Yeah, thats not easy to predict for a cat particularly with
an empty box etc. They dont actually have xray vision.

> or can break.

They are pretty good at that with tree branches.

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:47:13 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:23:27 +0000, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> Cats instinctively orient themselves so

Keep your sick senile shit out of these ngs, you absolutely idiotic
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE!

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:48:18 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 10:51:23 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Survive, yes. When he was younger the cat would climb up a tree

Fuck your stupid cat and fuck yourself, you stupid senile gossip!

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:49:05 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:19:46 +1100, 5tft, better known as cantankerous

Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent Speed:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID: <g4ihla...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:49:23 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:13:34 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID: <f9056fe6-1479-40ff...@googlegroups.com>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:50:03 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:28:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "Indeed, in America they usually just shoot you."

Senile Rodent:"They hardly ever do that with cops."

Birdbrain: "Everybody shoots everybody over there,"

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Obama shooting anyone."

Birdbrain: "He's not American."

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Slick shooting anyone."

MID: <fvnuae...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:50:26 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:05:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: <fvlcdc...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:50:58 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:32:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 2:13:00 PM1/22/22
The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over and
falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when he
clambers back up.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 2:22:07 PM1/22/22
My college magazine had a cartoon probably stolen from someplace. Two
guys are standing on a bridge with one saying 'See I told you it would
land on its feet'. The cat was indeed feet down under the bridge, with
the leg bones protruding from the fur at the elbow joints.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/animals-cats_always_land_on_their_feet-cats-felines-pets-pet_cats-tcrn933_low.jpg

Not quite the same but the best an image search came up with.

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 2:55:12 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:38:58 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal fuckwit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: <fugfg5...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 2:56:52 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:13:05 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over and
> falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when he
> clambers back up.

If cats could talk they'd say that you are an obnoxious senile gossip and
bigmouth, lowbrowwoman!

--
More typical idiotic senile gossip by lowbrowwoman:
"It's been years since I've been in a fast food burger joint but I used

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 2:57:42 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:22:11 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> My college magazine had a cartoon probably stolen from someplace.

Oh, FUCK! This bigmouthed senile cretin and braggart can't stop!

Bob Eager

Jan 22, 2022, 4:06:23 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:13:05 -0700, rbowman wrote:

> The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over and
> falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when he
> clambers back up.

Ours say "I meant to do that".

NY

Jan 22, 2022, 4:25:53 PM1/22/22
"Bob Eager" <news...@eager.cx> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:13:05 -0700, rbowman wrote:
>
>> The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over and
>> falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when he
>> clambers back up.
>
> Ours say "I meant to do that".

If cats could do magic, that's when they would use a memory charm on anyone
who witnessed their fall.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 5:09:41 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:28:40 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Max Demian <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey wrote

>>> Cats instinctively orient themselves so that they land feet first and
>>> their terminal velocity is slow enough to survive regardless of how far
>>> they fall.
>>
>> 32 storeys they can survive, probably higher but nobody's ever tried
>
> The chinese did.

This goes against every article I've read. Perhaps Chinese cats are weaker. They probably don't feed them well, especially if they're considering killing them.

Why did they do that anyway? I thought covid came from some other animal. I've only heard of one instance of a pet cat getting covid.

>> (apparently 7+ is the same amount of injury, they've reached terminal
>> velocity). But I think somewhere around 3 storeys they don't survive.
>> Lower than that they aren't going very fast, higher than that they land
>> on their feet. But 3 storeys means they haven't had time to rotate.
>
> They dont need to rotate when they walk off a flat skyscraper roof, stupid.

If you walked off, you'd rotate naturally, and so does the cat due to momentum. The cat needs to rotate itself to get the right way up again.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 5:10:51 PM1/22/22
I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been fighting back), not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.

>> because cats survive falling 32 storeys.
>
> Bullshit.

https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/

NY

Jan 22, 2022, 5:11:45 PM1/22/22
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> If you walked off, you'd rotate naturally, and so does the cat due to
> momentum. The cat needs to rotate itself to get the right way up again.

Would you like to give us a demonstration, CK? I'd like to see it in slow
motion.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 5:12:30 PM1/22/22
You can grip a tree with claws. I bet it sometimes tried it on a smooth surface and failed.

>> or momentum,
>
> Ditto. He never just wandered up that tree.

Maybe he was half wild, dogs that have cross bred with wolves are superior.

>> or things they're landing on are not fixed,
>
> Yeah, thats not easy to predict for a cat particularly with
> an empty box etc. They dont actually have xray vision.

If you're jumping around you don't try to land on something you're not sure of.

>> or can break.
>
> They are pretty good at that with tree branches.

Curtains can be weaker than trees. Ornaments even more so.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 5:13:59 PM1/22/22
Looks like Garfield since he's orange. Garfield wasn't the brightest of cats.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 5:31:09 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> Max Demian <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote

>>> 32 storeys they can survive, probably higher but nobody's ever tried
>>
>> The chinese did.
>
> This goes against every article I've read.

Then you need to read more, as always.

> Perhaps Chinese cats are weaker.

Nope.

> They probably don't feed them well, especially if they're considering
> killing them.

They didnt consider killing them, they tossed them out the window
as soon the news said they could get infected from their cat.

> Why did they do that anyway?

Cats can get infected with covid and infect their owners.

> I thought covid came from some other animal.

Thats not what the cat tossing was about.

> I've only heard of one instance of a pet cat getting covid.

Irrelevant to what they heard on their news.

>>> (apparently 7+ is the same amount of injury, they've reached terminal
>>> velocity). But I think somewhere around 3 storeys they don't survive.
>>> Lower than that they aren't going very fast, higher than that they land
>>> on their feet. But 3 storeys means they haven't had time to rotate.
>>
>> They dont need to rotate when they walk off a flat skyscraper roof,
>> stupid.
>
> If you walked off, you'd rotate naturally, and so does the cat due to
> momentum. The cat needs to rotate itself to get the right way up again.

Wrong, as always. Even you should have noticed that cats are mostly
horizontal when walking and humans are mostly vertical when walking,
if you hadnt wanked yourself completely blind.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 5:33:23 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

Cats dont jog, stupid.

>>> They probably did something to them
>>
>> Yeah, tossed them out the window.
>>
>>> or threw them a certain way,
>>
>> Unlikely that they held them by their feet and tossed them
>> that way, or grabbed the tail and swung them out that way.
>
> I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been
> fighting back),

Not necessarily.

> not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.

Doesnt happen.

>>> because cats survive falling 32 storeys.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/

Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 5:42:43 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
And that is friction, stupid.

> I bet it sometimes tried it on a smooth surface and failed.

Bet it never did on a vertical surface.

>>> or momentum,
>>
>> Ditto. He never just wandered up that tree.
>
> Maybe he was half wild,

Nope.

> dogs that have cross bred with wolves are superior.

Doesnt happen with cats, they just go feral.

Huge too, dunno why that happens here.

It doesnt in some other places like Italy, maybe
because there is only pissa and spaghetti to eat
there. Our feral cats eat the native wildlife.

>>> or things they're landing on are not fixed,
>>
>> Yeah, thats not easy to predict for a cat particularly with
>> an empty box etc. They dont actually have xray vision.
>
> If you're jumping around you don't try to land on something you're not
> sure of.

Cats do. And go up trees and cant get back down too.

>>> or can break.
>>
>> They are pretty good at that with tree branches.
>
> Curtains can be weaker than trees.

A likely story...

> Ornaments even more so.

Yeah, the buggers knock them off all the time.

But thats because cats are connoisseurs and
deliberately smash the worst kitch crap.

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 5:55:49 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:42:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical "conversation" between sociopathic wanker Birdbrain and the
sociopathic senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?

Senile Ozzietard: "Because that's what those who arent actually
stupid enough to shave their legs have."

MID: <fugb22...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 5:57:30 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:10:53 -0000, NY, the really endlessly blathering,
notorious, troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

> Would you like to give us a demonstration, CK? I'd like to see it in slow
> motion.

Yep, senile retard, THAT's the way to feed an idiotic troll and attention
whore: ask him a "question"! <tsk>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 5:57:59 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:30:59 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then fuck the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try fucking them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try fucking them. Try it and see."

Peeler

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 8:25:31 PM1/22/22
On 01/22/2022 02:06 PM, Bob Eager wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:13:05 -0700, rbowman wrote:
>
>> The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over and
>> falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when he
>> clambers back up.
>
> Ours say "I meant to do that".

Cats lie. The cat wanted to go out about 9PM last night and didn't show
up until 6PM today for supper. We have a don't ask, don't tell policy. I
suppose I could track him. We've got about a foot of snow so there are
cat trails here and there.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 8:30:35 PM1/22/22
In my less mellow days I was reading on a second floor back porch when
the downstairs neighbor's cat got annoying. I put the cat in a paper
grocery sack and dropped him off the porch.

The cat was back within two minutes and said 'That was fun. Can we do it
again?' I gave up at that point.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 8:35:57 PM1/22/22
The cat followed me up an aluminum ladder to see what I was doing, paw
over paw up the rungs. Attempting to go down the ladder was a disaster.
He wound up hanging from a rung by his front paws and I had to extract him.

Last fall I was up the ladder pruning the tree and he had to see what I
was doing, but that time he climbed the tree, not the ladder.

I guess the old saying about curiosity is true.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:11:06 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:33:13 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

> Cats dont jog, stupid.

WTF would you call it then? I meant a medium speed, not the fastest they can run at if scared, and not the slow movement when trying to catch prey.

>>> Yeah, tossed them out the window.

>>> Unlikely that they held them by their feet and tossed them
>>> that way, or grabbed the tail and swung them out that way.
>>
>> I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been
>> fighting back),
>
> Not necessarily.
>
>> not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.
>
> Doesnt happen.

Cats never walk off window ledges?

>>> Bullshit.
>>
>> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/
>
> Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...

I've heard it everywhere.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:12:00 PM1/22/22
I let mine out whenever they want through a catflap. Many kittens result. Just how far did your one travel?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:13:28 PM1/22/22
Enclose the cat in a pillowcase, make sure you're wearing thick gloves, and hold it underwater until it stops moving. I did that to one of mine when he was old and sick and whining in pain. Drowning seemed the nicest thing to do to him.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:16:27 PM1/22/22
I was talking about Rod, so yes, I will demonstrate him "falling" off.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:17:01 PM1/22/22
Last fall ROFL. So who fell?

Steve Walker

Jan 22, 2022, 9:49:26 PM1/22/22
On 22/01/2022 19:13, rbowman wrote:
> On 01/22/2022 11:20 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> Survive, yes. When he was younger the cat would climb up a tree and leap
>>> off playing Supercat. After I noticed him limping around for a week or
>>> two he is now much more conservative about jumping off things.
>>>
>>> Cat grace is vastly overestimated.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_m-REEl3ic
>>
>> Seen loads of videos like that.  My cats had a big problem with empty
>> boxes.  They'd be sat on one and leap off.  The box flew one way, they
>> went the other, with less momentum than they'd calculated.  Or even
>> worse they'd jump onto the box and it didn't remain where it was.
>
> The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over and
> falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when he
> clambers back up.

With our cats, such mistakes are usually followed by a frantic,
embarrassed, washing session.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 10:21:00 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Cats dont jog, stupid.
>
> WTF would you call it then?

Walking, stupid.

> I meant a medium speed,

They dont do that, they stroll except when a car is coming
or a dog shows up and neither happens very often at all
on the roof of a skyscraper for some odd reason.

> not the fastest they can run at if scared, and notthe slow movement
> when trying to catch prey.

Its called walking.
Nope, they jump off those.

>>> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/
>>
>> Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...
>
> I've heard it everywhere.

Just because fools mindlessly repeat what some fool claimed...

5tft

Jan 22, 2022, 10:25:19 PM1/22/22
Thats because you have neurotic cats.

Of course they do say that pets take after their owners.

With cats its the reverse, the owners take after their cats.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 10:35:43 PM1/22/22
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51675/hurt-hawks

Jeffers is one of my favorite poets. He opposed the US entry into WWII
and was a victim of cancel culture before cancel culture was kool.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 10:38:28 PM1/22/22
Autumn, wise ass. Since the cat was on a slender limb above where I was
working I advised him if he fell I wasn't going to catch him. Fuck this
covid shit. It's got me talking to cats in my old age.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 10:49:44 PM1/22/22
I thought about a cat flap but last summer skunks were helping
themselves to his food. He has no interest in being indoors in the
summer so I leave his bowl on the deck.

I don't think he goes very far. A couple of times I walked to the
mailbox but he would only follow me to a particular point and wait for
me to return. The last time though he followed me all the way. Maybe
he's expanding his horizon, as long as he doesn't find his way to the
county road.

The cat was semi-feral and missing his balls when he adopted me. I
assume he didn't care much for his last home.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 10:52:44 PM1/22/22
Ah, that. I don't have a problem with the cat curling up by my feet at
night unless he decides on a 12 AM power grooming session.

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 10:59:18 PM1/22/22
There may be some truth in that. The cat doesn't like people, is very
independent, and has no desire to wear a mask. His vaccination status is
also unknown.

I like dogs but I prefer a cat's attitude.

Dick's DriveIn

Jan 22, 2022, 11:31:01 PM1/22/22
> > Drowning seemed the nicest thing to do to [ the dying cat ].

Drowning is nasty, vicious & painful.

Better to apply pressure to the artery leading to the brain; or
flood a (Sarco) pod with nitrogen, reducing the oxygen level.

Either way, it takes 10 (peaceful) minutes.

Jan 23, 2022, 12:16:50 AM1/23/22
On 1/22/22 09:51, rbowman wrote:

> Cat grace is vastly overestimated.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_m-REEl3ic

https://rumble.com/vsya51-48628693.html

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 3:57:44 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:36:02 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> The cat followed me up an aluminum ladder to see what I was doing

WTF has your senile shit got to do with the two ngs you keep crossposting it
to, you idiotic megalomaniacal senile bigmouth?

--
More typical idiotic senile gossip by lowbrowwoman:
"It's been years since I've been in a fast food burger joint but I used
to like Wendy's because they had a salad bar and baked potatoes."
MID: <ivdi4g...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 3:59:19 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:38:34 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Autumn, wise ass. Since the cat was on a slender limb above where I was
> working I advised him if he fell I wasn't going to catch him. Fuck this
> covid shit. It's got me talking to cats in my old age.

You are as much in need of institutionalization as the clinically insane
troll you keep feeding and humouring, senile Yankee bigmouth!

--
Yet more absolutely idiotic senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"I save my fries quota for one of the local food trucks that offers

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:00:00 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:25:35 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

<FLUSH the bigmouthed Yankee cretin's latest bigmouthed senile shit unread>

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:01:30 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:49:49 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I thought

You did, senile gossip? Did it hurt you a LOT, you abnormal senile
Yankietard? LOL

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:02:16 AM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:25:09 +1100, 5tft, better known as cantankerous

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID: <f9056fe6-1479-40ff...@googlegroups.com>

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:03:05 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:59:23 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

<FLUSH more of the senile bigmouth's usual bigmouthed senile blather>

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:04:41 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:52:50 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Ah, that. I don't have a problem with the cat curling up by my feet at
> night unless he decides on a 12 AM power grooming session.

Wanna bet that YOU senile bigmouth believe that your cat admires you, you
deranged senile braggart? LMAO

--
Yet more of the very interesting senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"My family loaded me into a '51 Chevy and drove from NY to Seattle and

Peeler

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:06:40 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:30:39 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> In my less mellow days I was reading on a second floor

Oh, fuck! The senile bigmouth starts again with one of his senile stories
about his glorious self!

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts
but they are useful in marshaling [sic] my thoughts."
MID: <iteioi...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:09:42 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:35:48 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51675/hurt-hawks
>
> Jeffers is one of my favorite poets.

Believe it or not, but I was just about to ask a great guy like you what his
favourite poet was! You simply ARE such an interesting gorgeous person,
gossip girl! Yeah! LMAO

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Jan 23, 2022, 4:19:48 AM1/23/22
Why?

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 5:27:57 AM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:19:42 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> Why?
>
> Brainless & Daft

Just what kind of a sick troll-feeding asshole are you, you disgusting blind
mole?

williamwright

Jan 23, 2022, 6:50:00 AM1/23/22
On 22/01/2022 22:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Maybe he was half wild, dogs that have cross bred with wolves are superior.

You mean their offspring are.

Bill

williamwright

Jan 23, 2022, 6:51:58 AM1/23/22
On 22/01/2022 22:42, Rod Speed wrote:
>> You can grip a tree with claws.
>
> And that is friction, stupid.

No it isn't friction. Friction would be if it was merely using its pads.
If it digs its claws in that's actually a fixing.

Bill

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 10:02:53 AM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 11:49:55 +0000, williamwright, another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:
He means to say, "how many senile assholes will I manage to bait today with
my absolutely idiotic and ridiculous baits?"

It's the PROVEN clinically insane wanker's ONLY way of having some sort of
"sex", apart from his chronic wanking!

Marilyn Manson

Jan 23, 2022, 11:39:41 AM1/23/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9:11:06 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:33:13 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> >> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

> > Cats dont jog, stupid.
> WTF would you call it then? I meant a medium speed, not the fastest they can
> run at if scared, and not the slow movement when trying to catch prey.

Please demonstrate that for us. (see my alternate scenario suggestion)

> >> I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been
> >> fighting back),
> >
> > Not necessarily.
> >
> >> not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.
> >
> > Doesnt happen.
> Cats never walk off window ledges?

Please do.

> >> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/
> >
> > Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...
> I've heard it everywhere.

You didn't hear it here.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 4:23:28 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 16:39:38 -0000, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9:11:06 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:33:13 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>> > Cats dont jog, stupid.
>> WTF would you call it then? I meant a medium speed, not the fastest they can
>> run at if scared, and not the slow movement when trying to catch prey.
>
> Please demonstrate that for us. (see my alternate scenario suggestion)

Can't be bothered finding it.

>> > Not necessarily.

>> > Doesnt happen.
>> Cats never walk off window ledges?
>
> Please do.

I am not a cat.

>> > Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...
>> I've heard it everywhere.
>
> You didn't hear it here.

Pedant.

Rod Speed

Jan 23, 2022, 5:17:14 PM1/23/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey wrote
Pendant.

Peeler

Ian Jackson

Jan 23, 2022, 5:51:26 PM1/23/22
In message <ssifng$vfp$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve Walker
<st...@walker-family.me.uk> writes
>On 22/01/2022 19:13, rbowman wrote:

>>> Seen loads of videos like that.  My cats had a big problem with empty
>>> boxes.  They'd be sat on one and leap off.  The box flew one way, they
>>> went the other, with less momentum than they'd calculated.  Or even
>>> worse they'd jump onto the box and it didn't remain where it was.
>> The cat sometimes naps on the edge of the deck, tries to roll over
>>and falls off. If cats could talk he'd say 'You didn't see that' when
>>he clambers back up.
>
>With our cats, such mistakes are usually followed by a frantic,
>embarrassed, washing session.

There's a name for this sort of behaviour. [Is it called 'reinforcement
activity?] It's an instinctive reaction to some traumatic experience,
where many animals (and also people) enthusiastically engage in some
form of familiar behaviour in order to calm down and erase their shock,
and rapidly regain their composure.
--
Ian

RobH

Jan 23, 2022, 6:00:38 PM1/23/22
On 22/01/2022 15:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.  The
> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
> fall, and the percentage chance of survival.  You may use any height of
> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

Why would you want a cat to do that, just use any human to jump or fall
from a 10th of the height of any skyscraper, there would be less chance
of survival!

Rod Speed

Jan 23, 2022, 6:06:26 PM1/23/22
Ian Jackson <ianREMOVET...@g3ohx.co.uk> wrote
> Steve Walker <st...@walker-family.me.uk> wrote
>> rbowman wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey wrote
Likely.

> [Is it called 'reinforcement activity?]

Nope.

> It's an instinctive reaction to some traumatic experience, where many
> animals

Not convinced that it is many animals. Cant think of another example.

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 6:20:17 PM1/23/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:06:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 6:21:58 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 23:00:32 +0000, RobH, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

> Why would you want a cat to do that, just use any human to jump or fall
> from a 10th of the height of any skyscraper, there would be less chance
> of survival!

LOL You senile assholes don't realize that after a short while you keep
sounding as idiotic as the idiotic troll you keep feeding! Such is the
"power" of the troll's stupidity! LOL

Bob Eager

Jan 23, 2022, 6:23:30 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:50:49 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

>>With our cats, such mistakes are usually followed by a frantic,
>>embarrassed, washing session.
>>
> There's a name for this sort of behaviour. [Is it called 'reinforcement
> activity?] It's an instinctive reaction to some traumatic experience,
> where many animals (and also people) enthusiastically engage in some
> form of familiar behaviour in order to calm down and erase their shock,
> and rapidly regain their composure.

The equivalent of humans making a cup of tea.

Clutterfreak

Jan 23, 2022, 7:10:09 PM1/23/22
No not "any" human! Use Archimedes Plutonium. It is secretly what he
wants anyway.

Rod Speed

Jan 23, 2022, 7:59:06 PM1/23/22
Bob Eager <news...@eager.cx> wrote
> Ian Jackson wrote

>>> With our cats, such mistakes are usually followed by a frantic,
>>> embarrassed, washing session.

>> There's a name for this sort of behaviour. [Is it called 'reinforcement
>> activity?] It's an instinctive reaction to some traumatic experience,
>> where many animals (and also people) enthusiastically engage in some
>> form of familiar behaviour in order to calm down and erase their shock,
>> and rapidly regain their composure.
>
> The equivalent of humans making a cup of tea.

Not really, humans dont do that frantically or embarrassedly when they do
something stupid.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 8:00:41 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 03:59:23 -0000, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

> On 01/22/2022 08:25 PM, 5tft wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 13:49:19 +1100, Steve Walker
>> <st...@walker-family.me.uk> wrote:

>>> With our cats, such mistakes are usually followed by a frantic,
>>> embarrassed, washing session.
>>
>> Thats because you have neurotic cats.
>>
>> Of course they do say that pets take after their owners.
>>
>> With cats its the reverse, the owners take after their cats.
>
> There may be some truth in that. The cat doesn't like people, is very
> independent, and has no desire to wear a mask. His vaccination status is
> also unknown.
>
> I like dogs but I prefer a cat's attitude.

Indeed, they just enjoy life.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 8:01:41 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 03:52:50 -0000, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
> Ah, that. I don't have a problem with the cat curling up by my feet at
> night unless he decides on a 12 AM power grooming session.

I have a problem with them shitting in the house, then pissing all over the place when I yell at them not to shit. Hence they no longer live here. I like their laid back attitude, but I draw the line at the fucking stench they make.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 8:02:17 PM1/23/22
You'd have to a be a complete retard to do that.

rbowman

Jan 23, 2022, 8:17:37 PM1/23/22
Are your birds paper trained? The cat understands the concept of a
litter box and uses it occasionally but prefers to be let out.

Rod Speed

Jan 23, 2022, 8:25:55 PM1/23/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote
>> 5tft wrote
>>> Steve Walker <st...@walker-family.me.uk> wrote
Plenty of them dont and have to be rescued by humans and fed.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 8:50:14 PM1/23/22
I'd get into more trouble if I used a human, and they're harder to persuade.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 9:39:20 PM1/23/22
Bird shit doesn't stink. The hoover picks it up easily.

> The cat understands the concept of a
> litter box and uses it occasionally but prefers to be let out.

I had a cat flap and a litter tray. They would shit next to the litter tray, in the bath, in the middle of the lounge carpet, but never in the tray or outside, and if they did they didn't bury it.

Peeler

Jan 24, 2022, 4:27:03 AM1/24/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:17:45 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Are your birds paper trained? The cat understands the concept of a
> litter box and uses it occasionally but prefers to be let out.

I bet the cat understands what an obnoxious BIGMOUTH and BRAGGART you are! I
mean, it DOES hear you talking all time, doesn't it, you endlessly gossiping
washerwoman?

--
Yet more of the very interesting senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"My family loaded me into a '51 Chevy and drove from NY to Seattle and
back in '52. I'm alive. The Chevy had a painted steel dashboard with two
little hand prints worn down to the primer because I liked to stand up
and lean on it to see where we were going."
MID: <j2kuc1...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 24, 2022, 4:30:18 AM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 11:58:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Max Demian

Jan 24, 2022, 6:36:17 AM1/24/22
Actually "Displacement activity":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_activity

--
Max Demian

lovelornksa

Jan 24, 2022, 8:12:19 AM1/24/22
دعوة لزيارة مدونتى

https://lovelornksa.school.blog/

soup

Jan 24, 2022, 8:45:13 AM1/24/22
On 22/01/2022 22:30, Rod Speed wrote:

> Cats can get infected with covid and infect their owners.

Can they?
From :-

https://www.cats.org.uk/help-and-advice/coronavirus/faqs-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-cats

"There is currently no evidence that cats can transmit COVID-19 to
humans and so owners should not worry unnecessarily. Given the lack
of transmission there are currently no plans to vaccinate cats
against COVID-19. "
It is loading more messages.