OT Southern Fried Witch

micky

Jan 10, 2022, 9:12:44 PM (9 days ago) Jan 10
Attorneys for donald trump have met with prosecutors in Fulton County,
Georgia.

"Southern Fried Witch" comes to mind.

micky

Jan 10, 2022, 10:12:42 PM (9 days ago) Jan 10
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:12:37 -0500, micky
It turns out that not just in Wisconsin, but in Michigan and Arizona
also, forged documents attesting (under penalty of perjury, I'm sure)
that trump electors were the electors chosen in the respective states
were created and they were sent to the same places that authentic
documents were to be sent, including the location where electoral votes
are counted. The Congress and the National Archives. All states that
Biden won.

At least one was notarized, with the state seal of Arizona.

The National Archives sent copies of the Arizona forms to the Sec. of
State of Arizona.

All the documents were done in the same formate and type face, meaning
it was coordinated.

11 to 15 in each state, plus the coordinators. I hope they are all
charged and convicted.

Bob F

Jan 10, 2022, 10:21:48 PM (9 days ago) Jan 10
And jailed! LOCK THEM UP!!!

Bob F

Jan 10, 2022, 10:38:21 PM (9 days ago) Jan 10
And trump's attorneys have been meeting with GA prosecutors concerning
his clearly illegal attempts to get GA officials to change the election
counts. Incredible, how criminal Repub politicians are. and how anti
American democracy, the now silent Repub politician majority are. The
number of honest Repub politicians could be counted on two hands probably.

micky

Jan 11, 2022, 9:32:33 PM (8 days ago) Jan 11
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:12:34 -0500, micky
<NONONO...@fmguy.com> wrote:

>In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:12:37 -0500, micky
><NONONO...@fmguy.com> wrote:
>
>>Attorneys for donald trump have met with prosecutors in Fulton County,
>>Georgia.
>>
>>"Southern Fried Witch" comes to mind.
>
>It turns out that not just in Wisconsin, but in Michigan and Arizona
>also, forged documents attesting (under penalty of perjury, I'm sure)
>that trump electors were the electors chosen in the respective states
>were created and they were sent to the same places that authentic
>documents were to be sent, including the location where electoral votes
>are counted. The Congress and the National Archives. All states that
>Biden won.

It turns out there are 5 states total where they did this. Acc. Rachel
Maddow. Since the broadcast yesterday, someone doing FOIA requests at
battlegrond states reported two more states.

>At least one was notarized, with the state seal of Arizona.

Arizona sent in two sets of documents, from two different sets of
imposters!! One looks different from the other 5, but one looks the
same as the forms of the other 4 states, form, spacing, font, language.

5 alike, when you know that each state will have written up it's own
form, 150 years ago.

Those in Pa. didn't forge a document claimging to be t he electors, they
just made up a form saying if a court ever held for them, these people
would be the electors. I have a similar form that says if I'm ever
promoted from Captain to Major, I will be a Major, but afaik this is
harmless for me and them.

Several of the republicans who were candidates for elector before the
vote were replaced with other names. In one case, the elector-candidate
had them take his name off before the form was filed (signed, I think by
all of them) because he knew Biden had won the state.

Jim Joyce

Jan 12, 2022, 1:11:09 AM (8 days ago) Jan 12
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 21:32:26 -0500, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
It's like Mr. T keeps saying: They cheated their asses off.

He completely misidentified the "they" in that claim, but other than
that he's spot on.

trader_4

Jan 13, 2022, 9:24:53 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
That's a good find. So clearly Trump is worried about the ongoing
criminal investigation into what he did, trying to pressure GA election
officials to change the count, just come up with enough votes so he
could win.

micky

Jan 14, 2022, 4:54:01 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:24:50 -0800 (PST), trader_4
<tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 9:12:44 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
>> Attorneys for donald trump have met with prosecutors in Fulton County,
>> Georgia.
>>
>> "Southern Fried Witch" comes to mind.
>
>That's a good find.

Rachel Maddow. If I post between 9 and 11PM ET M-F it's probably
because I heard something on her show. Sometimes I'm too lazy to
credit her, especially if I'm sure that it will be widespread news soon.

Sometimes she shows charts but I only listen and can't see them. Like
she showed the forms filed by those falsely claiming to having been
elected presidential electors from Wisconsin, Michigan, George, nevada,
and Arizona. To show that they all had the same format, fonts,
wording, something which I'm pretty sure few states' elector forms have
in common.

Since all the states had to send such letters by the end of the
presidential election year that followed their admission to the Union,
and they may have just sent letters a t frist, but I'm each state set
up its own form, long before you could get one at Bender Forms.

Scott Lurndal

Jan 14, 2022, 5:09:43 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com> writes:
>In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:24:50 -0800 (PST), trader_4
><tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 9:12:44 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
>>> Attorneys for donald trump have met with prosecutors in Fulton County,
>>> Georgia.
>>>
>>> "Southern Fried Witch" comes to mind.
>>
>>That's a good find.
>
>Rachel Maddow. If I post between 9 and 11PM ET M-F it's probably
>because I heard something on her show. Sometimes I'm too lazy to
>credit her, especially if I'm sure that it will be widespread news soon.

"Lori Osiecki, who leads the group, told the Arizona
Republic in Dec. 2020 that a meeting with Rudy Giuliani
helped convince her to send the forgery."

Good ol' rudy. How far he's fallen.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/pro-trump-groups-fake-letter-national-archives-1281966/

Bob F

Jan 14, 2022, 8:30:26 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
So, trump's lawyer was conspiring for an insurrection. It's getting
closer and closer.

micky

Jan 14, 2022, 10:40:09 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:30:22 -0800, Bob F
This has a paywall but I googled its last paragraph and found this:
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2485231906434/maddow-s-bombshell-msnbc-host-reveals-suspicious-link-between-gop-s-forged-election-documents

and this is part I didn't get when I heard it, ""We now know: multiple
states — Republicans in multiple states — had sent in false assertions,
forged documents claiming to be the electors for their states," Maddow
noted. "That draft letter was dated December 28. How did that guy, that
Trump guy at the Justice Department, know that two weeks earlier,
==================================
Republicans in at least five states had, in fact, created these forged
elector documents? Did the Trump Justice Department know about it
because they helped Republicans in those states do it? We don't know.
But somebody helped them do it, because they all filed the exact same
document in the same font, in the same spacing, with the exact same
language. So, somebody helped them do it.""

It might be Nolo.com's evil twin website, Prolo.com that helps people
prepare illegal forms. For example, if your driver's license is
suspended for too many tickets, go to prolo.com/driverslicense, and it
will let you download a form and show you how to make a driver's license
for any of other 49 states. Only $35.

Otoh, if you want papers to show you were elected District Attorney
when you weren't, that's $2000. They barely make any money on the
cheap items but they are there to spread their reputation. It's
estimated that in Arizona, 15% of elected officials were not actually
elected but they used Prolo documents to get accepted by election
officials. Prolo is traded on NASDAQ and it's going up steadily .

>So, trump's lawyer was conspiring for an insurrection. It's getting
>closer and closer.

Yep.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2485888336556/michigan-is-calling-on-the-feds-to-investigate-trumpers-who-sent-forged-election-documents

Bob F

Jan 14, 2022, 10:58:41 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
And the fake documents in no way match the authentic documents for the
real electors. These amateurs couldn't even look up a real document to
get it right.

micky

Jan 19, 2022, 12:33:24 AM (yesterday) Jan 19
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:58:34 -0800, Bob F
I thouught I'd get more praise for my review of prolo.com.

>>> So, trump's lawyer was conspiring for an insurrection. It's getting
>>> closer and closer.
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>> https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2485888336556/michigan-is-calling-on-the-feds-to-investigate-trumpers-who-sent-forged-election-documents
>
>And the fake documents in no way match the authentic documents for the
>real electors.

Partly because none of them had ever seen an authentic one, they're
probably not on google, and they didn't know where or have the authority
to look. Or it didn't occur to them that it might matter!