Crest-O-Mint Mint Oil

Snowfeet1

Aug 14, 2004, 10:33:18 AM8/14/04
Is it still being produced? I used to buy it at Albertson's and they no longer
carry it. Thanks.

Vox Humana

Aug 14, 2004, 12:34:27 PM8/14/04

"Snowfeet1" <snow...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Is it still being produced? I used to buy it at Albertson's and they no
longer
> carry it. Thanks.

I found reference to it in a google search. It was mentioned that the
product was distributed by the following company. You can give them a call
and see if they can tell you how to get some.

Ocean Coffee Co Inc
7401 Atkinson Dr
Shreveport, LA 71129
(318) 686-1501

Winnie

Aug 27, 2004, 11:00:51 AM8/27/04

Snowfeet1

Aug 29, 2004, 7:28:10 PM8/29/04
They don't carry it.

Mechalle

Feb 16, 2014, 4:44:02 PM2/16/14
replying to Snowfeet1, Mechalle wrote:
> snowfeet1 wrote:

> They don't carry it.

I am looking for it too. did you ever find any?

Tlandry11

Jan 21, 2017, 6:44:03 PM1/21/17
replying to Vox Humana, Tlandry11 wrote:
I bought some are a local rouses market in south louisiana

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/crest-o-mint-mint-oil-9383-.htm

tammie...@hotmail.com

Apr 29, 2018, 2:17:12 PM4/29/18
On Saturday, August 14, 2004 at 9:33:18 AM UTC-5, Snowfeet1 wrote:
> Is it still being produced? I used to buy it at Albertson's and they no longer
> carry it. Thanks.

Just bought 6 320z. bottles from Champagnes Grocery in Erath, LA. Found it at Roberts Market in New Orleans and Metarie also. They have a listing on google, but it would accept my credit card.

Good luck!

mattplu...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2020, 11:19:35 AM1/25/20
Thank you for posting this. They are suppose to send me a case.

Amanda Hernandez

Apr 24, 2020, 7:14:02 PM4/24/20
replying to Mechalle, Amanda Hernandez wrote:
I find it all the time at super 1 in Natchitoches LA :)

jetmist49

Sep 20, 2020, 4:10:57 PM9/20/20
We found it at an iga in south padre tx...great product

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/crest-o-mint-mint-oil-9383-.htm