Little black round beads

Johnyslogan

Mar 12, 2023, 6:15:05 PM3/12/23
I found these little black round beads and i vacuumed them up and put them on a piece of tape, they are about 1\16 of an inch and i managed to cut one and
it was white inside I can't find out anything that resembles them. They are not Mouse droppins and we do not have flies, they are not fly droppins the only bug that i see sometimes is stink bugs but none recently.
Can you help me identify the source so I can eliminate the source
Thank You John T Minnick 610-212-8317
Dexteri...@gmail.com

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/little-black-round-beads-3288058-.htm