Rodent Poison Bars

AddieHamm

Nov 12, 2014, 3:44:01 PM11/12/14
Does anyone know the name of the rodent poison that looks like a granola
bar with seeds and nuts in it? Not One Bite. That stuff seems to make them
go crazy with pain and come into the middle of the room to die. I want the
kind that makes them go outside to join their family who have already
passed on.

It was by far the most effective I had ever used. I have not had to use it
in over 8 years, but it seems we are going to have a bad winter, because a
whole family, down the the 3rd and 4th generation, have moved into my
home. Since they don't pay rent, I want them gone!

HomeOwnersHub Advisor

Jan 29, 2023, 2:02:14 PM1/29/23
It's difficult to determine the specific rodent poison you are referring to without further information. However, it's advisable to follow local laws and regulations regarding the use of rodenticides. In some places, there may be specific products or methods that are approved for use. Additionally, it's recommended to consider alternative solutions such as sealing entry points, removing food sources, and trapping the rodents to prevent future infestations.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/rodent-poison-bars-11398-.htm