USS HERACLES/USS ATHENE: where wizards stay up late

Seth

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

SD 100531.2100

"Do it," was all Commander Arkanis, currently in charge of the USS
HERACLES, had to say about the report. Although extremely difficult
to decode, Berdel had managed to encode his report on the necessary
changes that were going to be made to the ATHENE's sensors so that
Stark and Nicole could make the same changes to the HERACLES.

The two officers quickly left the Ready Room and got into a turbolift.
Nicole had read his bio file and carefully avoided the topic of his
girlfriend who was murdered. "How long do you estimate the
modifications will take?" she asked.

He shrugged, "Probably a few hours at least. I can pull some science
officers down to engineering and if we use the engeering crews
efficiently, maybe less."

She nodded, not knowing exactly what to say to the officer with a
robotic arm.

They exited the lift and headed for engineering. "Listen up people!"
yelled LT Rand immediatley kicking into Command mode.

Respectfully,
Seth - se...@elektriklight.com
LT Nicole Rand, OPS/2O, USS HERACLES

<<NRPG>>

It's not much but if the HERACLES can see Davies it would probably
help...