Re: AlleyPuss thinks washed up actor/MAGA boy/conspiracy theorist James Woods is some kind of eloquent genius

56g.1173

Nov 25, 2023, 12:30:31 AM11/25/23
On 11/21/23 3:44 PM, Mike Colangelo wrote:
> On 11/21/2023 1:55 AM, super70s wrote:
>
>> ['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]
>>
>> [subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]
>>
>> On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist,
>> aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a
>> bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a
>> basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a pole-puffing
>> no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy — *capitulated*
>> and *submitted* to Rudy:
>>>
>>> On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:04:50 -0600,  super70s says...

>>> A "moron" with a 180 IQ.
>>
>> Anyone who professes to be a devout Donald Trump supporter is a moron
>> by definition, no matter how high they scored on some intelligence
>> test when they were 6-16 years old.
>>
>> Furthermore I see nothing on his Wiki page about him having "a 180 IQ"
>> (a ridiculously high IQ range on its own face) so that's probably
>> something you pulled out of your big stinkin' ass -- from those lie
>> sites you're known to frequent
>
> Extravagant IQ claims are virtually always bullshit. You can find shit
> all over the internet about Wood supposedly having an IQ in the range of
> 180-185, but there's no documentation.

Look ... "Woke" almost automatically means "Low IQ" ...

And even high-IQ ... doesn't mean they're working with a
full deck, full fact-set. Emotion always adds a bias as
well and propaganda sways THAT.

Woods is NOT working with a full deck. He's just
another ACTOR - faker - who hasn't a better clue
about anything than anyone else. Ignore him. Tomorrow
he'll say that space aliens and the Illumanati are
behind all world events .....

Governor Swill

Nov 25, 2023, 4:34:15 PM11/25/23
And they're using Jewish space lasers to make us all kosher for Passover . . .

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.