Re: Donald Trump: America's greatest president

Duke

Jan 25, 2024, 12:35:07 AMJan 25
On 04 Mar 2022, Andrew Anglin <f...@gmail.com> posted some
news:svuadk$24htq$5...@news.freedyn.de:

> Trump is too powerful for piddling little forgers like me.

President Trump is leaving a vacuum that will not be filled by the Biden
administration. His accomplishments include: three supreme court justices
(they’ve ruled against Trump proving their nonpartisanship beliefs); many
federal judges; low tolerance for China’s blackmail and dreams of
conquering the world; laughter at Paris Climate Control taxes on average
Americans (look up Finnish latest scientific data); lowered taxes on all
Americans; let us keep our health coverage (provided manageable
deductibles); brought back manufacturing; eliminating China’s dangerous
role in our manufacturing (including medicine); exposed the “deep state”
and the Washington swamp; energy independence (including $2 gas; watch
this go to $4); exposed the hatred of Democrats and media; found the
radical left in bed with antifa and Marxist (Communist) BLM; stood up for
all races, including whites; supported all religions including Christians;
ramrodded the vaccine and produced (states can’t even distribute); kept
the economy open and inspired people; canceled outdated and prohibitive
regulations; produced the greatest economic recovery in history; fought
the nation’s most corrupt election in history; exposed the rot from
sanctuary cities; took no pay or bribes; made USA great with its military
and economic power; stopped wars; defeated the lies and corruption of the
impeachments and Mueller probe; and etc.

Americans, brace yourselves for the onslaught — the left deserves it.

Michael C. Welch, Topeka

https://www.cjonline.com/story/opinion/2021/02/07/donald-trump-americas-
greatest-president/4428723001/