Will Germany be on the wrong side of history AGAIN?

1 view

Byker

Aug 8, 2021, 11:32:21 AM8/8/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbvqmEyX1nY

The next time you Eurofucks start a world war, you'll be on your own. Twice
in the last century we had to come over and put an end to world wars YOU
started. Sure, we'll loan you all the money and send you all the materiel
you need to duke it out, but "boots on the ground"? FORGET IT! This time
we'll just stand back and let the corpses fall where they may, which is what
we should have done a hundred years ago...

Oleg Smirnov

Aug 8, 2021, 8:12:08 PM8/8/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:ebedna0eP95iZZL8...@earthlink.com>
Poor old childfree desperate Byker.

24/7 on pot.

Delimited

Aug 9, 2021, 12:12:56 AM8/9/21
Potheads are always convinced everything is
going to turn out just fine. Stick with
desperate and cynical alcoholics instead :-)

As for "child-free", that really IS the best
option these days - as the "Woke" would
brainwash your children to spy on you,
testify against your for your ideological
crimes ......

Oleg Smirnov

Aug 9, 2021, 6:49:12 AM8/9/21
Delimited, <news:q8KdnV-D__TfNo38...@earthlink.com>
This childfree fashion accelerates the American decline.

Byker

Aug 10, 2021, 7:23:22 AM8/10/21
On 08/08/2021 08:10 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Byker the Shithead, <news:ebedna0eP95iZZL8...@earthlink.com>
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbvqmEyX1nY
>>
>> The next time you Eurofucks start a world war, you'll be on your own.
>> Twice
>> in the last century we had to come over and put an end to world wars YOU
>> started. Sure, we'll loan you all the money and send you all the materiel
>> you need to duke it out, but "boots on the ground"? FORGET IT! This time
>> we'll just stand back and let the corpses fall where they may, which is
>> what
>> we should have done a hundred years ago...
>
> Poor old childfree desperate Byker.

George Carlin had it right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIlv17AwgIU

bill

Aug 13, 2021, 1:48:22 PM8/13/21
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 06:23:16 -0500, Byker wrote:

> George Carlin had it right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIlv17AwgIU

+1