Re: Islam Dismantled

kolw...@astromail.com

Apr 1, 2012, 4:44:09 PM4/1/12
On Apr 1, 1:01 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <21836374-fc6e-4c53-8223-a86a95277...@a5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
> uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:

Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
saying
the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
nothing
but truth

> > > On Apr 1, 8:04=A0am, fanabba <fana...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > Islam Dismantled
>
> > >http://www.amazon.com/Islam-Dismantled-ebook/dp/B00785Z5Z0/ref=sr_1_5...
>
> > You should post all this Pakis and other muslim groups
>
> Dhanyavaad to fanabba for the original post, and to
> uNmaivirumbi for the suggestion!
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti
>
> Posted in:
>
> soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,soc.cul­ture.pakistan,alt.religion.islam
>
> Follow-ups set to:
>
> soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.politics,soc.culture.pakistan,al­t.religion.islam
>
> o o o
>
> About the terrorist Goon Squad:
>
> "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?" (V. Bhattathiri)
> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> tries his best to be a bully --
> telling others what and when to post, where to post and
> where not to post, deliberately publishing lies about
> others, stalking and abusing them with hate speech -- but
> fails miserably. He is really stressed out, and like his
> lap dog Prem Thomas (who currently posts as "P. Rajah"
> <u...@this.com>, and issues *death threats* to people),
> is priming himself for conditions such as stroke and
> heart disease. Others in the Goon Squad include
> Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <josh...@gmail.com> who
> displays unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and
> the instigator who posts as "Bholu" <bh...@hotmail.com>
>
> The Goon Squad currently posts most of their abuse
> through eternal-september.org and by writing someone
> else's name or handle in the "From:" header -- their
> favorite now is "fanab...@gmail.com" (note the extra "b"
> and "gmail.com") to make it appear as if the posts are
> from "fana...@aol.com", who has been a regular poster for
> many years.
> -Updated on February 2, 2012-

uNmaivirumbi

Apr 1, 2012, 4:47:27 PM4/1/12
Report not abuse
On Apr 1, 4:44 pm, kolwe...@astromail.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 1:01 pm, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.

> Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
> write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
> saying
> the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
> As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
> nothing
> but truth

Not so. See:

http://www.islam-watch.org/SujitDas/Unmasking_Muhammad.pdf

Nusrat Rizvi

Apr 2, 2012, 5:35:01 PM4/2/12
On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:44:09 -0700 (PDT), kolw...@astromail.com wrote:

>On Apr 1, 1:01 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
>Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article <21836374-fc6e-4c53-8223-a86a95277...@a5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
>> uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:
>>

>Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
>write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
>saying
>the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
>As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
>nothing but truth.

You brainless twit, is it also the truth when Mohammed tells raped
women to come up with 4 male or 8 female to the act of penetration
before a man can be charged with rape.
Guess Mohammed was send specifically to be a guide for people of your
thinking capacity.

Mirza Ghalib

Apr 2, 2012, 7:22:58 PM4/2/12
On Apr 1, 1:44 pm, kolwe...@astromail.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 1:01 pm, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> > In article <21836374-fc6e-4c53-8223-a86a95277...@a5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
> > uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:
>
> Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
> write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
> saying
> the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
> As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
> nothing
> but truth

From the quality of your English you do appear to
be a true Mussalman.

kolw...@astromail.com

Apr 3, 2012, 9:19:23 AM4/3/12
On Apr 2, 5:35 pm, Nusrat Rizvi <rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
Now you are comparing the Law of the Arabian Empire to what?
First of all you evidence to back your finding that Mohammad really
said those
things. Now you want to impress with your "thinking superiority."
If Mohammad wanted such a Law in his kingdom, so be it, This is what
Rulers do. That you don't like the Law should not make invalid.
Devillepin, la Cote D'ivoire n'est pas un vil PAIN.
Et elle sera decolonizée, que Allassane Ouattara ou Sarkozy le veuille
ou pas

kolw...@astromail.com

Apr 3, 2012, 10:36:47 AM4/3/12
Nothing wrong with the quality of my English for it is what you can
comprehend.
Islam is far better Hindouism. And the Muslims better people than
those worshippers
of thousand millions gods

kolw...@astromail.com

Apr 3, 2012, 10:41:44 AM4/3/12
On Apr 1, 4:47 pm, uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 4:44 pm, kolwe...@astromail.com wrote:
>
> > On Apr 1, 1:01 pm, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
> > Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
> > write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
> > saying
> > the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
> > As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
> > nothing
> > but truth
>
> Not so. See:

You and the author of the book that you advirtized should
be AWARE that there are 2 people under the name Mohammad
So I asked you which one the book is about and all you can do is to
post
the same garbage for your reply. MAY GOD KILL THE HINDUS

> http://www.islam-watch.org/SujitDas/Unmasking_Muhammad.pdf

Nusrat Rizvi

Apr 3, 2012, 6:31:28 PM4/3/12
You insist a religion inflicted on mankind by a guy who bonked a 6 yr
old girl and said camel urine was cure all for all ills offered a
better religion than Hinduism a religion based non violence and peace?
What a fucking Islamic moron.

Olrik

Apr 3, 2012, 11:38:59 PM4/3/12
islam should be illegal everywhere.

SkyEyes

Apr 3, 2012, 11:53:16 PM4/3/12
On Apr 3, 8:38 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Le 2012-04-03 10:36, kolwe...@astromail.com a crit :
As should all other religions. Or at least for those under 21 years
of age.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Myself Mallu, Yourself?

Apr 4, 2012, 9:57:39 AM4/4/12
Oooooooooooh! The big bearded blithering baboon in the sky is going to
fart a thunderbolt at Hindus.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

Myself Mallu, Yourself?

Apr 4, 2012, 9:57:52 AM4/4/12
On 4/3/2012 6:19 AM, kolw...@astromail.com wrote:
> On Apr 2, 5:35 pm, Nusrat Rizvi<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:44:09 -0700 (PDT), kolwe...@astromail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
>>> write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
>>> saying
>>> the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
>>> As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
>>> nothing but truth.
>>
>> You brainless twit, is it also the truth when Mohammed tells raped
>> women to come up with 4 male or 8 female to the act of penetration
>> before a man can be charged with rape.
>> Guess Mohammed was send specifically to be a guide for people of your
>> thinking capacity.
>
> Now you are comparing the Law of the Arabian Empire to what?
> First of all you evidence to back your finding that Mohammad really
> said those
> things. Now you want to impress with your "thinking superiority."
> If Mohammad wanted such a Law in his kingdom, so be it, This is what
> Rulers do. That you don't like the Law should not make invalid.

And your evidence to prove that the big bearded blithering baboon in the
sky "talked" to humans via desert dwelling lunatics (the whole "chain"
of them)?

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii, is
a charlatan astrologer masquerading as many things, including, an IIT
graduate, a scholar (not just of Sanskrit), an Indian freedom fighter
(both 1857 and 1947 movements, with a sex change in 1942 :-)), Indian
soldier ('48, '67, '71 wars :-)), screenplay writer, inventor, surfer,
etc, etc. The most laughable of these claims is that the Muckeraj is a
Hindu.

For a claimed super-patriotic Indian, nay Hindu, no American has a clue
as to why this parasite leeches off the country she hates. As a
self-claimed dyed-in-the-wool genuine Hindu, why doesn't Lady Kaka haul
ass to India to help Hindus for whom her heart bleeds. Uncle Sam's
greenbacks can multiplied in India to start a civil war without any
personal loss? Or has crossing the seven seas reduced the pedigreed
bitch to a mongrel, that she cannot go back ever? Or is Lady Kaka a
rabid evangelical Christian, who simply hates Hindus, Muslims,
Catholics, ...?

A scholar, the Muckeraj/LK just ain't. A copy-paste jockey, the
pretentious git does not bother to read what she posts, but when she
does, however cursorily, she "doctors" material mostly to pidginize
Sanskrit words (words which are supposed to be from her "mother
tongue"). The self-bestowed title "Dr.", to one whose "advanced degree"
was most likely awarded for research (not original, for sure) on
cowdung, is very likely phony. There has never been evidence of the
Muckeraj/LK posting original material that was any longer than two to
three sentences [longer sentences are simply copy-paste of someone
else's material]. So much for "scriptwriting".

No American has a clue why this bitch dabbles in US politics, but it is
priceless to see this mutt switch sides from Rep to Dem, and back. Comes
from being a dougla from the Caribbean? The bitch claims to make
contributions to political campaigns in the US. If this is true (as true
as Lady Kaka being a Skt. scholar), it is against the law.

Having bought into her own image as a "crusader" for Hinduism [heh, what
a thought], the bitch now solicits money for astrology via a "fan club."
Isn't internet prostitution illegal?

And then there is that infernal poodle, Poochie, a "professor" in some
second-tier US university, who as another "genuine Hindu" cannot offer
anything more than a "ditto" to Lady Kaka's 24/7 copy-paste crap. What a
pair of dykes.

Myself Mallu, Yourself?

Apr 4, 2012, 10:04:51 AM4/4/12
Fucking imbecile, you aren't that special that Hindus would want you in
their midst. You don't like to "worship" a "thousand million Gods" (a
wacko islamic exaggeration), so be it. Who is asking you to "worship"
these equally non-existent entities? I don't particularly give a rat's
arse whether Islam is better than Hinduism or not. However, the numbers
of regular humans sent off on "virgin quest" daily by unshaven monkeys
worldwide is good enough indication of the genocidal characteristics of
a claimed "superior" system. Go pound sand!

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Apr 4, 2012, 1:16:05 PM4/4/12
In article <8ebfe809-2d78-491c...@do4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaivirumbi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> On Apr 1, 4:44=A0pm, kolwe...@astromail.com wrote:
> > On Apr 1, 1:01=A0pm, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>
> > Which Mohammad is the book talking about? Mohammad of history did not
> > write his own biography and the dead can't testify. Now If you are
> > saying
> > the biography are not historical facts, then we can understand.
> > As for Mohammad of FAITH He is the embodiement of truth so islam is
> > nothing but truth
>
> Not so. See:
>
> http://www.islam-watch.org/SujitDas/Unmasking_Muhammad.pdf

uNmaivirumbi, dhanyavaad for your post.

Islam is a terrorist, death cult.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

<KalluM...@gmail.com> tries his best to be a bully --
<us...@this.com>, and issues *death threats* to people),
Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <jos...@gmail.com> who
displays unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and
the instigator who posts as "Bholu" <bh...@hotmail.com>

The Goon Squad currently posts most of their abuse
through eternal-september.org and by writing someone
else's name or handle in the "From:" header -- their
favorite now is "fana...@gmail.com" (note the extra "b"
and "gmail.com") to make it appear as if the posts are
from "fan...@aol.com", who has been a regular poster for

Olrik

Apr 4, 2012, 11:47:32 PM4/4/12
Agreed.