What if Susan Dey became a Marxist Leninist?

aussieman

Aug 19, 2022, 2:20:09 AM8/19/22
What if that had happened? How would most people respond?

Robert Woodward

Aug 20, 2022, 1:05:40 AM8/20/22
In article <5a671efc-289f-42ac...@googlegroups.com>,
aussieman <ozidu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What if that had happened? How would most people respond?

How do you think most people will respond? How would this happen? We do
not do your homework. We grade it.

Robert Woodward robe...@drizzle.com

edstas...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2022, 4:50:38 PM8/22/22
> aussieman
>
> What if that had happened? How would most people respond?

Cutest commie ever!

https://i.postimg.cc/t4y3dRM3/Susan-Dey.png

danny burstein

Aug 22, 2022, 4:57:20 PM8/22/22
In <90ae4838-e308-4e1d...@googlegroups.com> "edstas...@gmail.com" <edstas...@gmail.com> writes:

>> aussieman
>>
>> What if that had happened? How would most people respond?

>Cutest commie ever!

Nah, Kerri Russel..

dan...@panix.com