On Tuesday, 22 September 2020 14:06:57 UTC+5:30, alisha...@gmail.com
> Are you seeking women seeking for sex? find here girls and women near you for fuck tonight. meet local single women looking near me sex,one night stand, hookup and get laid tonight. find a fuckbuddy, Casual sex near me, friends with benefits, and local fucks and serious relationship.
> Join For Free sex Now :: https://sites.google.com/view/realdatingsitesnewfree
A study showed that 7% of women have actually fallen asleep while they were having sex with their male partner. Now, I don’t know about the rest of you guys but that’s got to set off some sort of warning signal off in your head, if you have partners that are experiencing sex-induced sleep. Certainly, we’ve all been embarrassed at one time or another in the bedroom, but that’s a new one for me that I’m not really keen on adding to my sexual curriculum vitae.
As you might have imagined, alcohol seems to be one of the culprits that causes women to fall asleep during sex. But, hey, guys, that’s no excuse, really. Heck, even if it’s from too much tequila, you should be able to keep her stimulated enough not to nod off. And, really, what kind of man would ever have sex with a woman if she was drunk…? Forget it, you don’t need to ask yourself that question nor answer it, just keep it to yourself.
Drugs can be involved, too, which you don’t need to be a drug-sniffing Alsatian to figure that one out. These culprits can include both prescription and non-prescription drugs. Keep in mind that the “effects” of drugs can sometimes just “kick in,” without warning… Alcohol, really, can do that, too.
Narcolepsy, which typically includes Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, is neurological in origin and people with this condition can just nod off during the day, for apparently no reason. This is different than falling asleep in high school or college because we were so bored. Instead, this is a clinical form of sleep disorder that can certainly be a problem in people’s lives.
We mentioned falling asleep in class and that’s along the same lines as this next occurrence of falling asleep during sex and that is due to sexual boredom or boredom induced by lack of sexual stimulation. Alcohol, drugs, and narcolepsy can amplify this form of sleep induction, obviously, but we are more concerned with boredom/lack of stimulation on its own accord.
If women are falling asleep in your sexual presence, without drugs, alcohol, or with a narcoleptic disposition, then it’s time to do something about it. Thankfully, there are a few causes for this and the solutions are simple and easy to implement.
1) Put her sexual needs before your own sexual needs – Most guys still don’t get it, but you need to put her sexual needs before yours. Concentrating on getting her “off” instead getting yourself “off” is the unselfish and gentlemanly approach. Plus, the best part is, if she’s really having a great time, then your sexual pleasure will be amplified at least ten times. But, do it for her pleasure, not for your own pleasure.
2) Figure out what really turns her on – Go into “spook” mode for this, as you want to know something about her that she can’t figure out if you really know that she likes this or not. Trust me, that gives you the upper hand and makes it more mysterious for her. Experiment, try different things, add a bit of kink, but above all, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE LIKES and don’t let her know that you’ve figured out what really presses her buttons (and don’t overdo it, keep it special).
3) Mix and match – Most men keep sex interesting by having a variety of partners (a sexual buffet if you like), while most women prefer one sexual partner who always makes the sexual act unique and different. No one likes to get bored during sex… So, start thinking creatively sexually and apply this creativity in the bedroom.
4) Improve your sexual-athletic potential – Get in shape, start going to the gym, and unearth that rowing machine that’s been harboring dust and spiders in the garage for the last ten years. The more athletic you can be sexually, the more less likely she is apt to become sexually bored and sleepy-eyed.
5) Break out the Kama Sutra – Different sexual positions, that you can choose together, explore together, and copulate via together, is a great way to keep those yawns out of the bedroom.
6) Sex and Laughter – Sex is at its best when it is fun, crazy, and carefree. The fastest way to get her to fall asleep is to treat having sex with her as if you are sitting in a boring meeting at work.
7) Improve your sexual-performance potential – Enlarge your manhood, become multi-orgasmic, and impress her that you can do push-ups with your penis. The stronger and more potent sexual lover you are is directly related to her own excitement potential. This will certainly keep her from falling asleep.
If your gal is falling asleep without a chemical or neurological basis, those bells and whistles should be going off in your head. Make it a point to ensure that it never happens, or at the very least, never happens again.