John Hall Hutchinson

Sheroda Hutchinson

Jul 11, 2021, 4:33:01 AM7/11/21
Good day everyone
Does anyone have any more information on a carpenter on the RMS Titanic by the name of John Hall Hutchinson? All we know is he was born in 1884 in Woolston, Hampshire. When John Hall Hutchinson signed on to the Titanic on April 10th, 1912; he gave his age as 26 and the previous ship he worked on was the ship Olympic. John Hall Hutchinson may have been the 'carpenter' who rushed onto the bridge to inform Captain Smith that the forward compartments were flooding fast. All that is known about John Hall Hutchinson was his body was lost at sea in the Titanic disaster. We also believe he is my husband's relative.

Thank you
Sheroda