The Titanic was the last romantic ship

TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jul 22, 2012, 2:24:20 AM7/22/12
And romanticism sank with it. That's why we cry so much over it. Today
a boat is just a tourist attraction with girls in bikini.

We should build Titanic replicas and only admit classic people. But
that's only my humble opinion.

carolinesu...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2017, 6:37:02 PM12/6/17
Hi, there,
I was wondering if you would like to chat further about this post. I am part of a Titanic Minute movie podcast and want to get your extended thoughts on the movie.

Thank you!
Caroline