JoeCombs2nd Titanic Blog Stifles The Truth

thekma...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 10:34:58 AM3/21/15
JoeCombs2nd Titanic Blog Stifles The Truth

In this sub-blog, "Titanic & Olympic: How To Tell Them Apart
In Photographs", link: http://joeccombs2nd.com/titanic/titanic-olympic-how-to-tell-them-apart-in-photographs/comment-page-1/#comment-98436
numerous photos and images are presented to help readers
to distinguish RMS Titanic and her luckier sister, Olympic.

It is the eighth image down from the top-most photo that has
generated the most debate, mostly between Mr. Combs and
his readers, regarding which ship is actually represented in that
photograph. For the record, it is the photo captioned "This
photograph of Olympic is often labeled 'Titanic leaving Southampton'".

Here is a link to that photo(heretofore referred to as Photo #8):
https://joeccombs2nd.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/10.jpg

Here is a link to an image submitted by a participant in the
discussion in the blog, showing Photo #8 and a higher quality
version of it, superimposed: http://i.imgur.com/R86PO2X.jpg
We'll call that image "Mitch #1".

This one, "Mitch #2", is a higher quality version, albeit cropped:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Titanic.jpg

In ALL THREE IMAGES, "Photo #8", "Mitch #1", and "Mitch #2",
you will note:

1. The positions of all objects - Titanic herself, the tugboat partially
masked by Titanic's bow, the shape of the smoke cloud, the droop of
the one rope still connecting Titanic to land - in all three
photos, MATCH UP PERFECTLY.

2. The positions of persons - on deck, and on the dock - in all
three photos, MATCH UP PERFECTLY.

3. Even in the lowest quality version of this photo(#8), you can
clearly distinguish two features as being of Titanic's: the overhanging
bridge wing, and the section of smaller windows of the glass-enclosed
forward third of A Deck - Promenade, on the port side that is visible in the
photo. Olympic's bridge wing cabs would not have been extended
until later in 1912 or even early 1913; Titanic departed Southampton
in April of 1912.

4. In the higher fidelity submissions, IE "Mitch2", you can just make out
T I T A N I C on the port side bow!

Yet JoeCombs2nd maintains, based upon what a "museum
curator" told him, that the ship in "Photo #8" is Olympic:

Quote of comment:
"combs2jc
April 20, 2012 at 3:14 am
0 8 Rate This
Jon, I said the same thing to a museum curator several years ago. He chuckled
and said I get that alot. Then he should me three photographs of the Olympic
(I have added them above). He also showed me some other photographs of Olympic
tied up in the same berth, as Titanic had been, in Southampton. I originally thought
it was Titanic too, but the curator proved me wrong. Thank you for your comment though.
It shows just how hard it can be to tell the two ships apart."

As you can see on the Word Press blog format, the option to up or downrate
comments is available, and most of Joe's comments, maintaining Photo #8
is Olympic, have received NEGATIVE votes. The comments stating that
it is in fact Titanic have received overwhelming numbers of positive(thumbs up)
votes.

Additionally, when I ("TheKMan") replied to him, or to the others stating that it was
Titanic, my replies were deleted. Mr. Combs did allow one of them to be posted,
to which he replied that I offered "no new evidence" that Photo 8 was of Titanic,
that I should also watch the "tone" of my posts, and that if I wanted to
participate, that I should "provide a real e-mail address instead of a fake one".

If I had provided a phony e-mail address, then how would I have been notified
of my correspondence on that blog? How would I have been able to reply
to him???

It seems that reaching the truth is not a high priority on this particular Titanic VS
Olympic sub-blog. Or, at the very least, a museum curator's examination and
assessment of a relatively low quality version of this photograph is being taken
as the final authority, despite the evidence, contributed by many participants
on this sub-blog, to the contrary.

Mar 21, 2015, 10:59:07 AM3/21/15
Indeed, that's always been a problem not only with museum
curators and the like, but for so-called authority figures
of government-controlled academia in general. To them, the
truth is what they get paid to say it is, irrespective of
its objective or subjective veracity.

E.g., forbidden archaeology is but one of many examples of
how the status-quo refuses to acknowledge their allegiance
to mendacities and abhorrence of demonstrable facts and in-
controvertible truths.

thekma...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 9:35:24 PM3/21/15
D:

I've been blocked from further posting at Combs2nd's blog. My
comments, or replies to those of others, don't even appear after
pressing Post with the inscription "Awaiting Moderation".

Anyhow, the definitive version of "Image #8"(which I could not
post there):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Titanic_in_Southampton.jpg

Mar 22, 2015, 12:57:21 AM3/22/15
She'd struck the iceberg about 11:40 PM Local Titanic Time (see
note below) late Sunday night, April 14, 1912, near 49W55 41N47,
albeit the wreck of the Titan (no, not the prophetic novella by
Morgan Robertson published in 1898, but the wreckage discovered
in 1985) was found closer to 49W57 41N44, about 2.5 miles b.s.l.

NOTE: this time has been rectified to approximately 3:07 AM GMT
April 15, 1912, based on extensive records, testimony, distress
calls, official inquiries, exhaustive Internet discussions, etc.
Notably, the actual LMT of 49:55W is UT -3:19. So the Titanic's
post-10:00 PM, 47-minute setback clock was only about 8 minutes
slow by the ship's reported time 11:40 PM, GMT -3:27, NYT +1:33,
i.e. relative to GMT, not the calculated midday southing on the
ship's projected course for April 15th, as the IMM/WS's 'Ship's
Rules and Uniform Regulations' handbook (1907 edition) explains.
Other reports suggest the ship's clock was only about 6 minutes
slow therearound, but I leave such discrepancies to the experts.
Considering the projected course, heading, and nextday southing,
7 minutes slow is judicious. But what's one minute more or less?

The horoscope is interesting: Sun 5 mercury Saturn Node, Moon 4
Venus, Jupiter Spirit 12, Mars 7, Fortune 2 Lilith: Fallen Mars,
Saturn, head, tail, of the Dragon, Pluto dead-on the Descendant:

+-----<11>28Lib39[12]--<10>27Vir51[11]--<9>25Leo20[10]------+
| | | | |
| Esp 5Sco07 | | | |
| | | | |
| Jup 21Sco36r | | | |
<12>27Sco04[1]-|-----------------------------|--[9]23Can47<8>
| | Astrolog 5.41G chart | |
| Asc 3Sag42 | Titanic-Iceberg Impact | |
| | Sun 14 Apr 1912 23:40:00 | Ver 15Can14 |
| | North Atlantic Ocean | Nep 27Gem32 |
<1>24Sag43[2]--| ST -03:27, 49W55 41N47 |--[8]24Gem43<7>
| |UT: 3:07:00, Sid.T: 13:18:59| |
| Lil 0Cap46 | Terrestrial Houses |*Mar 11Gem45 |
| For 2Cap18 | Caelestial / Geocentric | Des 3Gem42\ |
| Ura 9Cap43 | Julian Day = 2419507.6299 | Plu 3Gem39/ |
<2>23Cap47[3]--|-----------------------------|--[7]27Tau04<6>
| | Moo 2Pis41 | Sat 26Ari16\ | |
| | Ven 9Pis34 |/Mer 1Ari56r | |
| | |\Sun 1Ari16 | |
| | |/Nod 28Pis02r | |
+-------[4]25Aqu20<3>---[5]27Pis51<4>---[6]28Ari39<5>-------+

P.S. There are plenty of free websites that host image files,
some in perpetuity; e.g., postimage.org is very popular.
Where the Titanic sunk is clearly in terrestrial Pisces:
http://s9.postimg.org/ilpk3nk2n/zodiac_earth.png

thekma...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2015, 9:22:44 PM4/13/15
Joe C's latest statement: "http://joeccombs2nd.com/2015/04/12/titanic-photographs-and-all-other-topics-for-that-matter/"

To which I replied, but my reply didn't even reach the
"awaiting moderation" stage! Seems I have been blocked
from posting to his blogs. Guess he delights in blocking
the truth - even if it was pointed out to him by several
readers/posters.