-- UPDATED #2 (STOLEN FIRE / STOLEN THUNDER) THE MARRIAGE OF FREXIT AND BREXIT AS SAPIENT ECONOMY

dolf

Apr 16, 2019, 2:18:39 PM4/16/19
-- THE MARRIAGE OF FREXIT AND BREXIT AS SAPIENT ECONOMY

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 April, 2019

FRANCE24 (ENGLISH) @ 1814 HOURS ON 13 APRIL 2019: “COULD MACRON AND
BREXIT MAKE PARIS THE CAPITAL OF EUROPEAN TECH?

Shortly after his election in May 2017, President Macron said he wanted
France itself “to think and move like a start-up” – a vision of the
country’s digital future that is gaining traction as Britain wrestles
with BREXIT.

French President Emmanuel Macron’s vow to make France a ‘start-up
nation’ amid the uncertainty over BREXITIS raising the question of
whether Paris could supplant London as the capital of European tech.

Since his election, Macron has wooed *TECHNOLOGY* entrepreneurs with a
string of initiatives in the form of lavish tax breaks, subsides, and
credits for research. In March 2018, he promised to invest €1.5 billion
into artificial intelligence research through 2022.

Some of these initiatives, in addition to Macron’s dynamism, have lured
British tech companies who are looking to gain a foothold in Europe."

<https://www.france24.com/en/20190413-france-paris-macron-brexit-tech-capital-european-station-f>

MARTIN DAVIES: “Time to stop BREXIT before more jobs, businesses and
hardworking EU citizens abandon the U.K. for good.”

DOLF BOEK: “But only Britain has the means to define the Sovereign /
Autonomy dynamic which a sapient economy requires.

And their political opportunism are no different to Mr Macron’s in that
any viable political life requires a favourably motivated constituency
otherwise how will they retain office.”

DAVID NICOL: “Time for the losers to accept democracy.”

STEPHAN GON: “David, it’s about economy this time, you reflect the
innate ignorance of the bulk of BREXITERS, now you go back reading more
lies from the side of that bus."

KURT SHUBERT: “Dolf any business relationship requires working with your
partners & biggest customers. The best deal the UK can have and still
retain *X* amount of autonomy is to remain a part of the EU.”

DOLF BOEK: “Kurt, I have made a further statement given such incapacity
to comprehend that the microcosm as the trinomial metastasised
conception of state being sovereign / autonomy dynamic must be
understood before the binomial stasis of macroeconomic interoperability
can occur and the later which is Mr Macron’s expertise.”

STEPHAN GON: “Dolf that’s the least productive copied /pasted piece of
text I’ve read this week.”

DOLF BOEK: “Stephan, you are a simple life entity (not even capable of
understanding my own valid informal research on Critique of Pure Reason)
but I am sapient which is given to rationality so don’t subject me to
your strictures of incompressibility which is a perverse narcissistic
characteristic of self entitlement which you have ...

One doesn’t answer a fool in relation to the foundation of state
especially when like you they have violated our BOER / ANZAC tradition...

LEST WE FORGET”

JONATHAN PHILLIPS: “Stephan, its not, and never has been 'about the
economy'.. its about making our own decisions, and not bankrolling the
'pipe-dreams' of others...”

— HELL’S CLAMOUR —

“OH YELLOW SHIRTS.
PARIS IS BURNING.
AN OLD DAME FLIRTS.
HELL HAS YEARNING.
FOR YOUR COHORTS. {@6: Sup: 11 (#268); Ego: 45 (#312 - *CONTRADICTION*)}
A PAGE OF TURNING. {@7: Sup: 44 (#312 - *CONTRADICTION*); Ego: 46 (#358)}
FRATERNITÉ AU MORTS.”

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) IDEA @268: “Judgments of experience
are always synthetic. For it would be absurd to base an analytic
judgment on experience, since I do not at all need to go beyond my
concept in order to formulate the judgment and therefore have no need
for any testimony from experience. That a body is extended, is a
proposition that stands certain a priori, and not a judgment of experience.

For before I go to experience, I have all the conditions for my judgment
already in the concept, from which I merely extract the predicate in
accordance with the principle of #312 - *CONTRADICTION*, and by this
means can simultaneously become conscious of the necessity of the
judgment, which experience could never teach me. [pages 17-18]

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) ON SECTION #58 - POLITICAL REVERSAL,
ADAPTATION TO CHANGE AS IDEA @358: “This type of cognition is cognition
according to analogy, which surely does not signify, as the word is
usually taken, an imperfect similarity between two things, but rather a
perfect similarity between two relations in wholly dissimilar things.

Such is an analogy between the legal relation of human actions and the
mechanical relation of moving forces: I can never do anything to another
without giving him a right to do the same to me under the same
conditions; just as a body cannot act on another body with its motive
force without thereby causing the other body to react just as much on
it. Right and motive force are here completely dissimilar things, but in
their relation there is nonetheless complete similarity. By means of
such an analogy I can therefore provide a concept of a relation to
things that are absolutely unknown to me. E.g., THE PROMOTION OF THE
HAPPINESS OF THE CHILDREN = A IS TO THE LOVE OF THE PARENTS = B AS THE
WELFARE OF HUMANKIND = C IS TO THE UNKNOWN IN GOD = *X*, WHICH WE CALL
LOVE: not as if this unknown had the least similarity with any human
inclination, but because we can posit the relation between God’s love
and the world to be similar to that which things in the world have to
one another. But here the concept of the relation is a mere category,
namely the concept of cause, which has nothing to do with sensibility.

By means of this analogy there still remains a concept of the supreme
being sufficiently determinate for us, though we have omitted everything
that could have determined this concept unconditionally and in itself;
for we determine the concept only with respect to the world and hence
with respect to us, and we have no need of more. The attacks that Hume
makes against those who want to determine this concept absolutely –
since they borrow the materials for this determination from themselves
and from the world – do not touch us; he also cannot reproach us that
nothing whatsoever would remain for us if objective anthropomorphism
were subtracted from the concept of the supreme being.

— HYMN TO ZEUS —

“Most glorious of immortals, Zeus
The many named, almighty evermore,
Nature's great Sovereign, ruling all by law
Hail to thee! On thee 'tis meet and right

That mortals everywhere should call.
From thee was our begetting; ours alone
Of all that live and move upon the earth
The lot to bear God's likeness.
Thee will I ever chant, thy power praise!

For thee this whole vast cosmos, wheeling round
The earth, obeys, and where thou leadest
It follows, ruled willingly by thee.
In thy unconquerable hands thou holdest fast,
Ready prepared, that two-timed flaming blast,
The ever-living thunderbolt:
Nature's own stroke brings all things to their end.
By it thou guidest aright the sense instinct
Which spreads through all things, mingled even
With stars in heaven, the great and small --
Thou who art King supreme for evermore!

Naught upon earth is wrought in thy despite, O God.
Nor in the ethereal sphere aloft which ever winds
About its pole, nor in the sea -- save only what
The wicked work, in their strange madness,
Yet even so, thou knowest to make the crooked straight.
Prune all excess, give order to the orderless,
For unto thee the unloved still is lovely--
And thus in one all things are harmonized,
The evil with the good, that so one Word
Should be in all things everlastingly.

One Word--which evermore the wicked flee!
Ill-fated, hungering to possess the good
They have no vision of God's universal law,
Nor will they hear, though if obedient in mind
They might obtain a noble life, true wealth.
Instead they rush unthinking after ill:
Some with a shameless zeal for fame,
Others pursuing gain, disorderly;
Still others folly, or pleasures of the flesh.
[But evils are their lot] and other times
Bring other harvests, all unsought--
For all their great desire, its opposite!

But, Zeus, thou giver of every gift,
Who dwellest within the dark clouds, wielding still
The flashing stroke of lightning, save, we pray,
Thy children from this boundless misery.
Scatter, O Father, the darkness from their souls,
Grant them to find true understanding
On which relying thou justly rulest all---
While we, thus honoured, in turn will honour thee,
Hymning thy works forever, as is meet
For mortals while no greater right
Belongs even to the gods than evermore
Justly to praise the universal law!” [Cleanthes (c. 3rd century BCE)]

For if one only grants us, at the outset, the deistic concept of a first
being as a necessary hypothesis (as does Hume in his Dialogues in the
person of Philo as opposed to Cleanthes [c.330-c.230] who was a Greek
Stoic philosopher and followed of Zeno, the founder of the school of
Stoicism. We have only fragments of the fifty works ascribed to
Cleanthes, the largest fragment being the Hymn to Zeus), which is a
concept in which one thinks the first being by means of ontological
predicates alone, of substance, cause, etc. (something that one must do,
since reason, being driven in the sensible world solely by conditions
that are always again conditioned, cannot have any satisfaction at all
without this being done, and something that one very well can do without
falling into that anthropomorphism which transfers predicates from the
sensible world onto a being wholly distinct from the world, since the
predicates listed here are mere categories, which cannot indeed provide
any determinate concept of that being, but which, for that very reason,
do not provide a concept of it that is limited to the conditions of
sensibility) – then nothing can keep us from predicating of this being a
causality through reason with respect to the world, and thus from
crossing over to theism, but without our being compelled to attribute
this reason to that being in itself, as a property inhering in it. For,
concerning the first point, the only possible way to compel the use of
reason in the sensible world (with respect to all possible experience)
into the most thorough- going harmony with itself is to assume, in turn,
a supreme reason as a cause of all connections in the world; such a
principle must be thoroughly advantageous to reason and can nowhere harm
it in its use in nature.

Regarding the second point, however, reason is not thereby transposed as
a property onto the first being in itself, but only onto the relation of
that being to the sensible world, and therefore anthropomorphism is
completely avoided. For here only the cause of the rational form found
everywhere in the world is considered, and the supreme being, insofar as
it contains the basis of this rational form of the world, is indeed
ascribed reason, but only by analogy, i.e., insofar as this expression
signifies only the relation that the highest cause (which is unknown to
us) has to the world, in order to determine everything in it with the
highest degree of conformity to reason. We thereby avoid using the
property of reason in order to think God, but instead think the world
through it in the manner necessary to have the greatest possible use of
reason with respect to the world in accordance with a principle. We
thereby admit that the supreme being, as to what it may be in itself, is
for us wholly inscrutable and is even unthinkable by us in a determinate
manner; and we are thereby prevented from making any transcendent use of
the concepts that we have of reason as an efficient cause (through
willing) in order to determine the divine nature through properties that
are in any case always borrowed only from human nature, and so from
losing ourselves in crude or *FANATICAL* concepts, and, on the other
hand, we are also prevented from swamping the contemplation of the world
with hyperphysical modes of explanation according to concepts of human
reason we have transposed onto God, and so from diverting this
contemplation from its true vocation, according to which it is supposed
to be a study of mere nature through reason, and not an audacious
derivation of the appearances of nature from a supreme reason. The
expression suitable to our weak concepts will be: that we think the
world as if it derives from a supreme reason, as regards its existence
and inner determination; whereby we in part cognize the constitution
belonging to it (the world) itself, without presuming to want to
determine that of its cause in itself, and, on the other hand, we in
part posit the basis of this constitution (the rational form of the
world) in the relation of the highest cause to the world, not finding
the world by itself sufficient thereto.

HIS HONOUR MIGHT WELL BE GRIEVED THAT THE ACTIONS IN SUPERSEDING AS
INVALIDATING OF THOSE LETTERS PATENT which I have taken independently
from the COURT has simply taken advantage of the COURT's naivety as the
impertinence that HIS HONOUR IS IGNORANT in having no conception that
someone greater than he is standing before him. That I achieved great
things today in relation to MATTERS previously placed before the COURT
as an accountability made of others such that 1.2 billion ROMAN
CATHOLICS (ie. More than 40% of the world's Catholics live in Latin
America - but Africa has seen the biggest growth in Catholic
congregations in recent years) will not be able to CELEBRATE EASTER with
any clear conscience because *I* *HAVE* *STOLEN* *THEIR* *THUNDER* *AND*
*THEY* *CAN'T* *GET* *IT* *BACK*." [EXCERPT FROM COURT NOTE OF 1040
HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2019 RELATING TO COUNTY COURT APPEAL CASE NUMBERS:
AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 / AP-18-0794 / AP-18-2201 / AP-18-2202]

YOUTUBE: "Whatever It Takes (Imagine Dragons)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY>

In Greek mythology, it was Prometheus (Greek: Προμηθεύς possibly meaning
"forethought") as the Titan, culture hero, and trickster figure who is
credited with the creation of man from clay, and who *DEFIES* *THE*
*GODS* *BY* *STEALING* *FIRE* and giving it to humanity, an act that
enabled progress and civilisation. Prometheus is known for his
intelligence and as a champion of mankind and also seen as the author of
the human arts and sciences generally.

FORETHOUGHT (BEFORE TIME)@[
Π, {@1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80)},
ρ, {@2: Sup: 18 (#98); Ego: 19 (#99)},
ο, {@3: Sup: 7 (#105); Ego: 70 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN
AFFAIRS {%18})},
μ, {@4: Sup: 47 (#152); Ego: 40 (#209)},
η, {@5: Sup: 55 (#207); Ego: 8 (#217)},
θ, {@6: Sup: 64 (#271: KANT"S IDEA ON *GENERAL* *QUESTION* *OF* *THE*
*PROLEGOMENA*: *IS* *METAPHYSICS* *POSSIBLE* *AT* *ALL*?); Ego: 9 (#226)},
ε, {@7: Sup: 69 (#340); Ego: 5 (#231 - *JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL*)},
υ, {@8: Sup: 64 (#404); Ego: 76 (#307)},
ς] {@9: Sup: 21 (#425); Ego: 38 (#345)},

In another myth, Prometheus establishes the form of animal sacrifice
practiced in ancient Greek religion. Evidence of a cult to Prometheus
himself is not widespread. He was a focus of religious activity mainly
at Athens, where he was linked to Athena and Hephaestus, other Greek
deities of creative skills and *TECHNOLOGY*. [Ref: Wikipedia
2019:Prometheus]

In this way the difficulties that appear to oppose theism disappear, in
that to Hume’s principle, not to drive the use of reason dogmatically
beyond the field of all possible experience, we conjoin another
principle that Hume completely overlooked, namely: *NOT* *TO* *LOOK*
*UPON* *THE* *FIELD* *OF* *POSSIBLE* *EXPERIENCE* *AS* *SOMETHING*
*THAT* *BOUNDS* *ITSELF* *IN* *THE* *EYES* *OF* *OUR* *REASON*. A
critique of reason indicates the true middle way between the dogmatism
that Hume fought and the skepticism he wanted to introduce instead – a
middle way that, unlike other middle ways, which we are advised to
determine for ourselves as it were mechanically (something from one
side, and something from the other), and by which no one is taught any
better, is one, rather, that can be determined precisely, according to
principles." [Pages 109-110]

Nous: #36
Time: 01:40 hrs
Date: 2019.4.15
Torah:

Dao: Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation
Tetra: #12 - Youthfulness
I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The
young shoot, Discovering

#260 CE

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#325 / #367} / HETEROS {#330 / #329} / TORAH {#324
/ #326}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:1,row:1,col:8,nous:36&lexicon:H776>

.jackNote@zen: 1, row: 1, col: 8, nous: 36 [Date: 2019.4.15, Time: 01:40
hrs, Super: #325 / #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation;
I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The
young shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #367 / #36 -
Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile
Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot,
Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness]

H776@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 36 (#42); Ego: 30 (#36),
@3: Sup: 37 (#79); Ego: 1 (#37),
@4: Sup: 75 (#154); Ego: 38 (#75),
@5: Sup: 3 (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO
STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY {%41}); Ego: 9 (#84 - I AM NOT
A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@6: Sup: 36 (#193); Ego: 33 (#117),
Male: #193; Feme: #117
} // #367

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #291 % #41 = #4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 -
Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws, Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering;

THOTH MEASURE: #4 - Oh Eater of the Shadow, who makest thine appearance
at Elephantine; I am not rapacious.

#VIRTUE: With Barrier (no. #4), isolation} but
#TOOLS: With Stove (no. #44), neighbours.
#POSITION: As to Strength (no. #36), it is the solidly built.
#TIME: As to Waiting (no. #18), it is the weak.
#CANON: #102

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_102@{
@1: Sup: 4 (#4); Ego: 4 (#4),
@2: Sup: 48 (#52); Ego: 44 (#48),
@3: Sup: 3 (#55); Ego: 36 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@4: Sup: 21 (#76); Ego: 18 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
Male: #76; Feme: #102
} // #102

#367 as [#6, #30, #1, #200, #90, #600] = ʼerets (H776): {UMBRA: #3 as
#291 % #41 = #4} 1) land, earth; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed
to a part); 1a2) earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants);
1b) land; 1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal
territory; 1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6)
inhabitants of land; 1b7) Sheol, land without return, (under) world;
1b8) city (-state); 1c) ground, surface of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2)
soil; 1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the land; 1d2) space or distance
of country (in measurements of distance); 1d3) level or plain country;
1d4) land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e) (almost wholly
late in usage); 1e1) lands, countries; i) often in contrast to Canaan;

BINOMIAL APPARATUS {#36}:
@1 <--- INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN {#64 = 8 x 8 as #260 MAGIC SUM}
@5 <--- ANCHOR {PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY PROTOTYPE}
#65 - *SOLDIER* {@1 RETENTION + #64 ELEMENTS}
#175 - *MARRIAGE*

BINOMIAL APPARATUS {#36}:
#65 - *SOLDIER* {@1 RETENTION + #64 ELEMENTS}
#175 - *MARRIAGE*

THESE ARE MATTERS OF FACT ALREADY BEFORE THE COUNTY COURT IN APPEAL
CASES AP-18-0609 and AP-18-0775 which have a directions hearing on 20
January 2020 and were conveyed prior to the maelstrom event as emailed
advice made to state / federal attorney generals upon 15 April 2019 as
grounds for 36 news media not being subjected to contempt of court charges.

Jesus Christ’s Crown of Thorns saved in NOTRE DAME MAELSTROM after
firefighters and police form human chain

#1828 - Crown of Thorns is the perfect accompaniment for #1827 -
Eucharist and Saint Andrews #371 - 30 November (Knights Templar
International) Cause Célèbre #364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 days against our
Commonwealth of States and it’s BOER / ANZAC heritage.

DOLF @ 0416 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "Of course we are still to
incorporate such narrative within our next COUNTY COURT submission but
the resolution is (if my memory serves me correctly): #341 - 30 DECEMBER
v's #329 - 1 JANUARY CONFORMING TO IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) /
#391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLE and FIDELITY OF OATHS TO #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL / #541 - *THICK* *CLOUD* being a supranatural /
paranormal consequence as interventions which occurred (temporal adjust
for daylight saving differs in Queensland and thus was before 1100
hours) on 11 November 2018 as World War One Centennial Commemorations.

In summary speaking to NATIONAL PARTY parliamentarians immediately
thereafter:

DANNY O’BRIEN: as removal of 7 July 2017 proroguing order given the
expulsion of neo-nazis from party membership.

DARREN CHESTER: discussion of his participation at inauguration of the
Cherished Mother Saint Patrick’s Day Statue, Remembrance Day
Intervention whilst he attended memorial events in France as minister
for ANZAC Commemorations assisting the Prime Minister and his knowledge
of the Oak Tree plaque in Victoria Park dedicated to Duke of
Gloucester’s planting on 27 October 1934 accompanying his dedication of
the Sydney Hyde Park War Memorial same year.

We were satisfied that involvement by the MINISTERS OF PARLIAMENT were a
natural prerogative reliably and honourably made in support of
constituents and did not involve maleficence on their part—the result of
the elections saw the Nationals receive a vote increase which was a
significant #312 - *CONTRADICTION* of the trend within the Saturday 24
NOVEMBER 2018 Victorian state election of the 59th Parliament of
Victoria. Where all 88 seats in the Legislative Assembly and all 40
seats in the Legislative Council were up for election.

DOLF: "Do be very careful when you read it though because it is Neural
Linguistic Programming written (for anti-terrorism purposes) to a
TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON which is entirely
supranatural being outside temporality or immediate sense perception and
should you have abnormal physiological effects of sensory overload such
as anxiety--THEN LAY DOWN...

I'm still incorporating narrative of an earlier syncretism involving an
intervention over TRUMPS failed cemetery visit and prior to as
intersecting with MACRON's NATIONALISM v's PATRIOTISM speech at WORLD
WAR I CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS within FRANCE ...

— TIME DIDN'T DENY —

“YE BE NOT
FORGOTTEN.
AS THEY ROT {ie. US corruption on the part of officials}.
SOIL SODDEN.

WE REMEMBER.
OF VALOUR BORN.
FAITHFUL FOREVER.
ER EVE NOR MORN.”

[ANZAC Centennial 25 April 2018]

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Time%20Didn't%20Deny%2020180425.pdf>

NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM: FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES
THE POWERFUL: (PARIS) By the grave of an unknown soldier, under
Napoleon’s grand arch, at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible
war, France’s president lectured the powerful.

The first world war’s lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is
hard won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be “a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for”.

“The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death,” he
warned. “History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again.”

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and “place peace above all else”.

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last
to applaud as the speech ended.

— ALL HAIL THE POTUS —
[Written 1124 hours (AEDT) 11 November 2018]

“WITH TRUMP YOU KNOW.
IT’S EITHER *FIRE* OR FURY.
OR *WATER* LOGGED.

THE *WIND* DOTH BLOW.
YET *SOIL* MAKES MERRY.
BY FIELDS LEFT UNTROD.”

JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, AT A RALLY IN TEXAS, HE HAD SAID “*YOU* *KNOW*
*WHAT* *I* *AM*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*. *OK*? *I’M* *A*
*NATIONALIST*…. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*”.

— CONFEDERATE APPETITE —

“THE KERNEL LOVES TO BBQ.
AFTER EVERY BIG SLAUGHTER.
THE FRENZIED LUSTFUL CAUSE.
WHETHER IT’S BAR FLYS OR JEW.
ANYONES SON OR DAUGHTER.
THERE IS NO TIME FOR PAUSE.”

WHAT IS A TROD?
A Trod in the west of England is a straight line or fairy path in the
grass of a field with a different shade of green from the rest. Great
danger was associated with using these paths when a supernatural
procession was using them. Fairy rings have certain elements in common
with this phenomenon. People with rheumatism {ANAGRAM: Mithraeums as
*Mithraism*} sought relief by walking along these paths; however animals
were thought to actively avoid them.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Trod>]

— BLINKERED DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.
WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL {ie. we have already noted #419 -
SLAUGHTER / #728 (2 x #273 + #182 - *LIMIT*) - REACTANCE EVENTS and
VALUE STATEMENTS} is an artefact of both Islam and Roman Catholicism
which are reliant upon Pythagorean binomial nomenclature as NUMBER then
they are *MITHRAS* {ie. @1 - RETAINED / @5 - CENTRE OF VALUE, #15
(#260) ... #369 (#15)} and not Christian {ie. a moral law “HAS TO CARRY
ABSOLUTE [#41 - *ONTIC* x n] NECESSITY WITH IT”} ...

An example of REACTANCE EVENTS (Sphere of Action) and VALUE STATEMENTS
(Universe of Discourse) could be simply: “They mingle not with their
laughing comrades again; They sit no more at familiar tables of home;
They have no lot in our labour of the day-time; They sleep beyond
England's foam.” [ODE to the Fallen]

All it then requires is a theft of my Intellectual Property which they
have had within their possession from at least prior to 28 JULY 2011
whereby the nous #75 is then applied to a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL
upon 11 November 2018 and voila ...

What advice then or as counsel of the church (consilia evangelica) would
they give on various *MORAL* issues as their claim to a higher obedience
than the natural law (ie. on the basis of Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER) which is required by others who follow the counsels to perform
acts of merit and who are thereby given a *GREATER* certainty of
salvation than those who merely follow the commands of the law. And
what then is the character of the forma corporis of your archetypal son
of man {ie. HEAVEN (H27) EARTH (H9) = MAN (H36) as #666} in relation to
your representations (conscientia erronea: erring conscience of the
reprobate *MIND* which misidentifies the good) as improper claims made
of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, in being then
the full embodiment of this Divine *MIND* as an AUTONOMY OF WILL?

As to what constitutes the substantial form (forma substantialis) of the
formal cause (causa formalis) as to the quintessential first material
(materia prima: Anthropic Cosmological Principle as the absolute
generalized basis of all subsequent individualization that is utterly
potential and is devoid of all attributes or qualities) which is then
the *MIND* as intellectualised universal form (universalia forma), idea,
shape or pattern of the essential or natural image of God (imago Dei
essentialis sive naturalis: that archetypal principal perfections of
righteousness, holiness and wisdom as the likeness or resemblance to God
in which man was originally created).

Which then results in the second matter (materia secunda) as the basis
for all material existence (essentia: indicates the entire whatness of a
thing including the materiality or spirituality as its substantia) as
the integrity and authenticity of being within the world and living in
compliance (status integritatis) as obedience with the terms of the
innate *MORAL* (lex moralis primordialis:

7: {

5: {1: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 5}, nous: [1]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2018.12.25, Time: 1816
hrs, Super: #359 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #397 / #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

7: {48: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 7}, nous: [48]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 1, nous: 67 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #408 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching:
H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra:
62 - Doubt, Ego: #279 / #67 - Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Treading
(conduct), Tread Carefully, Continuing; Tetra: 48 - Ritual]

},

8: {
4: {49: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 4}, nous: [49]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 18 [Date: 2018.7.26, Time: 0805
hrs, Super: #395 / #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance;
Tetra: 33 - Closeness, Ego: #421 / #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts,
Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat,
Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

9: {24: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 9}, nous: [24]} // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 5, nous: 1 [Date: 2018.4.3, Time: 0055
hrs, Super: #516 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
Sinking, Ego: #331 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy]

},

9: {
6: {25: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 6}, nous: [25]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 6, nous: 12 [Date: 2018.4.8, Time: 0115
hrs, Super: #427 / #81 - Propounding the Essential; I-Ching: H11 -
Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 15 - Reach, Ego: #366 / #12 -
Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6
- Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

8: {72: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 8}, nous: [72]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 75 [Date: 2018.11.11 *AS*
*REMEMBRANCE* / *ARMISTICE* *DAY*, Time: 1515 hrs, Super: #367 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #352 / #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint,
Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 - Hardness]

}

Which as a habit and capacity of will by its exercise of intellect as
being primarily intentioned to be regulated by the innate understanding
which grasps the basic principles of the *MORAL* law and spontaneously
acts according to the dictates as wants and desires of conscientia) and
the natural law (ie. the universal *MORAL* law either impresses by God
upon the *MIND* of all the people or immediately discerned by the reason
in its encounter with the order of nature) as a covenant of nature
(foedus naturae: predicated on the original integrity of human nature
and its capacity for obedience under the terms if the innate *MORAL* or
natural law) bestowed upon us by the graciousness of God.

I clearly do metaphysics and metempirical philosophy (perennialist
school of thought) and have an alternate gender identity and sexual
dynamic paradigm of MIND, BODY and SOUL captivation which is
historically associated with the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as being an
encapsulated microcosm as metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy
that deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience)
philosophy as the perennialist school of thought or that of metaphysical
(ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal
reality) dynamic perpetuated against the human psyche.

I have defined the complexities of this opposition from the perspective,
as being a composite lack of any sapient thought to any real depth,
conduct as repetitive use of idioms as mantras of opposition fixed by
symbolic associations to obsolete mathematical paradigms of *MIND* and
the re-packaging as thoughts of others which is then traditionally
characteristic of a skepticism, and narcissism as nihilism, in having
only a sensual consequence as its own defied claim to any reality.

In that, they deploy language as denial and which has its throne within
the basal realm of consciousness relating to the seat of its impulsive
desire, action as a lack of motion towards freedom from any accountability.

A habitual action of anal extrusion exhibiting an infantile psychosexual
developmental stage in which thinking and language is nothing more than
an act of defecation as the major source of sensuous pleasure where the
anus forms the *CENTRE* of self-awareness.

Although this is universally and historical declared a common good in
expressing a ’natural biological order reality’ as the basis for the
Institutional religo-political worldview as the sovereign/marriage
dynamic being the Natural / Common Law acceptance imperative as the
cultivating artifice (ie. NOT STRAIGHT OR DIRECT, AS A COURSE;
INDIRECTLY STATED OR EXPRESSED; NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD; INDIRECTLY AIMED AT
OR REACHED, AS ENDS OR RESULTS; DEVIOUSLY ACHIEVED) of the inner female
within conjugal slavitude as domesticated goddess and whilst the
emancipated male ran victorious as conquistadors within the phenomenal
realm and conquering through-out all the world.

Macron did use that word, and he used the weight of the war dead to
argue for multilateralism, internationalism, for groups that spanned
borders such as the European Union and the United Nations.

“Let us add our hopes together instead of seeing our fears oppose each
other,” he said, appealing for global unity in the fight against global
warming, poverty, hunger, *INEQUALITY* and *IGNORANCE*.
[<https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/nationalism-is-a-betrayal-of-patriotism-france-s-president-lectures-the-powerful-20181111-p50fes.html>]

REMEMBRANCE DAY 2018@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 34 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 29 (#109),
@3: Sup: 8 (#92); Ego: 38 (#147),
@4: Sup: 5 (#97); Ego: 6 (#153),
@5: Sup: 33 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 20 (#173 - I
AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 14 (#144); Ego: 8 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
@7: Sup: 67 (#211); Ego: 19 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED
PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #211; Feme: #200
} // TRUMP *CANCELS* WW1 MEMORIAL AT U.S. CEMETERY IN FRANCE *DUE* *TO*
*RAIN*

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6}
1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) *TO* *SHOOT*, pour; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear,
reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be
dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE* *ASTONISHMENT* *AND* *AWE*, *BE*
*HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c)
(Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

#200 as [#40, #70, #40, #10, #40] = `am (H5971): {UMBRA: #10 as #110 %
#41 = #28} 1) nation, people; 2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) *PEOPLE*,
*NATION*; 1b) *PERSONS*, *MEMBERS* *OF* *ONE'S* *PEOPLE*, *COMPATRIOTS*,
*COUNTRY*-*MEN*;

DOLF @ 0858 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "Just listening to Stan Grant on ABC
news & 0842 hours on 17 March 2019.

Let me cast that consideration which he made in terms of my own informal
research on TRINOMIAL METASTASIS V’S BINOMIAL STASIS as worldview being
kosmos formation.

If there is a notion of ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE as
dialectic and PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY how then is the METASTASISED
IDENTITY formed as PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE being then an
encapsulated mind, body and soul?

Words and number after all convey ontological experience.

How can receiving the right neurological stimulation at an appropriate
time as the process of #5 + #7 = #10 cohesion then facilitate the mind
dynamic: “AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU
FREE.” [John 8:32 (KJV)]"

LET’S THEN CONSIDER SOME REAL WORLD SCENARIOS:

CASE #1: In an age of smart phone accessibility to expansive multimedia
sources can promiscuous (ie. lack of any viable and integral #5 + #7 =
#10 cohesion) selection then be causal to a dysfunctional mind dynamic
and result within adverse mental health outcomes?

CASE #2: In the circumstance where the PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY is a
repetitive gaming sequence which is reliant upon only impulsive and
non-sapient responses, what is the predominant and determinant
characteristic of existence being formed as PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT
SUBSTANCE?

CASE #3: If reliable sources of news media presents to us events which
occur within the world having an implicit context or proximity to their
temporal event then a natural #5 + #7 = #10 cohesion is in all
likelihood will have occurred.

Can then an exclusion or avoidance of such relative neurological
stimulation then be causal for a cognitive dissonance and detachment
from reality?

When does self reality lose connection to the temporal markers of
conscience reality?

CASE #4: How does OPERANT CONDITIONING inhibit or facilitate the
autonomous SAPIENT experience?"

ON CONSIDERATION OF OPERANT CONDITIONING: Just to repeat that the #341 -
*SHOOT* / 31 DECEMBER is an #288 - UMBRA data manipulation by the #325
(#5 x #5 = #65 - *SOLDIERS*) DETRUDE SCHEMA which is then redacted to
#215 - HEIS meaning *ONE* as the meta-schema process of reconciliation
of otherwise incommensurate dichotomies within an integral and coherent
unity of apperception and so we find a direct connection to Adolf
Hitler’s Table Talk IDEAS: @215 / @235 specifically which includes the
execution of 130 bible students for demoralising the #65 - *SOLDIER* and
so it is little wonder that the Russians are troubled by their
disloyalties to the State as reasonable #364 - QUESTIONS of #430 - LAW.

SEE ALSO: "RUSSIAN COURT SENTENCES DANISH JEHOVAH'S WITNESS TO JAIL FOR
'EXTREMISM': THE QUESTION IS WHETHER THIS PRESENT LEGAL DILEMMA AS
IMPASSE IS A STUBBORN CRITERIA OF DETERMINISM OR A STAGE OF CULTURAL
DEVELOPMENT?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Jehovah%20Witness.pdf>

#341 as [#40, #5, #40, #6, #200, #10, #40] = yarah (H3384): {UMBRA: #1
as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) to throw, *SHOOT*, cast, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to throw, cast; 1a2) to cast, lay, set; 1a3) to shoot arrows; 1a4) to
throw water, rain; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *SHOT*; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to
throw, cast; 1c2) to shoot; 1c3) to point out, show; 1c4) *TO* *DIRECT*,
*TEACH*, *INSTRUCT*; 1c5) to throw water, rain;

REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2018 POEM:

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6}
1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) to *SHOOT*, pour; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear,
reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be
dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE* *ASTONISHMENT* *AND* *AWE*, *BE*
*HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c)
(Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

THE #41 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE IDEA @215 - I
AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34}

#325 (PYTHAGOREAN ESOTERIC VALUE FOR #65 - *SOLDIER* AND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL AS UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER) as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis
(G1520): {UMBRA: #12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) *ONE*

#235 as [#20, #7, #200, #8] = zarach (H2224): {UMBRA: #1 as #215 % #41 =
#10} 1) *TO* *RISE*, *COME* *FORTH*, *BREAK* *OUT*, *ARISE*, *RISE*
*UP*, *SHINE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rise; 1a2) to come out, appear;

#341 as [#5, #80, #70, #50, #70, #40, #1, #7, #8, #10] = eponomazo
(G2028): {UMBRA: #13 as #1123 - REACTANCE EVENTS % #41 = #16} 1) *TO*
*PUT* *A* *NAME* *UPON*, *NAME*; 2) *TO* *BE* *NAMED*;

EVIDENCE OF TARGETING: #1123 as [#300, #2, #400, #6, #400, #10, #5] /
#707 as [#5, #300, #2, #400] = shabbath (H7676): {UMBRA: #6 as #707 %
#41 = #10} 1) *SABBATH*; 1a) sabbath; 1b) day of atonement; 1c) sabbath
year; 1d) week; 1e) produce (in sabbath year);

#1123 as [#5, #400, #300, #8, #10, #400] / #729 as [#5, #300, #8, #10,
#400, #6] = shachath (H7843): {UMBRA: #3 as #729 % #41 = #32} 1) to
destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay; 1a) (Niphal) to be marred, be
spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured, be ruined, be *ROTTED*;
1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spoil, ruin; 1b2) *TO* *PERVERT*, *CORRUPT*, *DEAL*
*CORRUPTLY* (*MORALLY*); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to spoil, ruin, destroy;
1c2) to pervert, corrupt (morally); 1c3) destroyer (participle); 1d)
(Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle);

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELIZABETH REGINA II ON 21 APRIL 2019: #1123 as [#3,
#5, #50, #5, #200, #10, #800, #50] / #553 as [#3, #5, #50, #5, #200,
#10, #70, #10, #200] = genesia (G1077): {UMBRA: #22 as #553 % #41 = #20}
1) *A* *BIRTHDAY* *CELEBRATION*, a birthday feast; 1a) the earlier
Greeks used this word of funeral commemorations, a festival
commemorative of a deceased friend;

#341 as [#1, #60, #10, #70, #200] = axios (G514): {UMBRA: #11 as #341 %
#41 = #13} 1) *WEIGHING*, *HAVING* *WEIGHT*, having the weight of
another thing of like value, worth as much; 2) *BEFITTING*, *CONGRUOUS*,
*CORRESPONDING* *TO* *A* *THING*; 3) *OF* *ONE* *WHO* *HAS* *MERITED*
*ANYTHING* WORTHY*; 3a) *BOTH* *IN* *A* *GOOD* *AND* *A* *BAD* *SENSE*;

#444 as [#30, #300, #8, #6, #100] = sechowq (H7814): {UMBRA: #8 as #414
% #41 = #4} 1) *LAUGHTER*, *LAUGHING* *STOCK*, *MOCKING*, *DERISION*;
1a) laughter; 1a1) joyful; 1a2) hollow; 1b) derision (of object); 1c)
*SPORT*;

<— *THIS* *ACCORDS* *EXACTLY* *WITH* *MY* *OBSERVATIONS* *MADE* *OF*
*MY* SATURDAY CARPE DIEM ON 28 OCTOBER 2017 AS OBJECTION MADE OF #288 -
REMEMBRANCE INFIDELITY BY A PUBLIC AUTHORITY

I must therefore respectfully disagree with Catholic Archbishop of
Brisbane Mark COLERIDGE’s comments that ROMAN CATHOLICISM conveys a
great fidelity as respect to the judicial process.

As we'd previously raised in our correspondence to this COURT, the
starting point of our concerns lays with a #364 - QUESTION upon what is
the actual focal impetus to their SWEARING of *OATHS* {

"391" : [6, 2, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"413" : {
"0" : [6, 30, 300, 2, 70, 5],
"1" : [30, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5]
}

AS 8 JUNE 2017 CHERISHED MOTHER STATUE PLAQUE INSTALLATION

} as being made in the circumstance against the autonomy of the person
(#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL) but entirely to:

'I *SWEAR* BY HIM WHO THE TETRAKTYS (@1 - RETENTION + @5 - CENTRE OF
VALUE? + #65 - *DODECAHEDRON* / *SOLDIER* + #175 - *ICOSAHEDRON* /
*MARRIAGE* = #10 - TETRAKTYS) FOUND, WHENCE ALL OUR WISDOM SPRINGS AND
WHICH CONTAINS PERENNIAL NATURE'S FOUNTAIN, CAUSE AND ROOT.'

"ANYONE WHO FOR FALSE REASONS OF MERCY DEVIATES FROM THIS CLEAR
PRINCIPLE IS AIDING {H5826: `azar / help: #273}, WILLINGLY {H7521:
ratsah / accept: #273} OR UNWILLINGLY {H7589: she'at / despiteful: #273;
H4784: marah / rebel: #273; H6696: tsuwr / besiege: #273}, THE
DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE." [Adolf Hitler's Table Talk IDEA: (7 JUNE
1942) @235, page #519]

Had it not be for our rational belief and sapient intellectual property
our nation’s statehood would have been consumed in that holocaust
against 850 years of history.

In our opinion the BINOMIAL APPARATUS as the occidental perspective of
PERENNIALISM having by the immateriality of its STASIS which defines a
SOVEREIGN / MARRIAGE dynamic may in some circumstances have a
predisposition towards judgementalism by impetus of narcissistic
self-justification as being an auto-intoxication in a self bestowed
dignity as a ontological self-delusion due to an infatuation with the
mirroring of its various ONTIC characteristic elements expressed therein
and perhaps not realising that it is also subject to the @205 -
PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE {#873 - PROBITY OF THE DIGNITY ROYAL
(LETTERS PATENT)} and @82 / #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY (SECTION IX)
in being a lawful EMANATION OF STATE AS METHODOLOGY which itself
conforms to the dialectic of the #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC
PRINCIPLE that are encapsulated by the @164 / #3273 - PRINCIPLE OF
MATERIALITY (SECTION VIII) and the HISTORICAL CHRISTIAN WEDDING VOW.

"I, *NAME* *OF* *BRIDE*, #312 - *TAKE* *THEE* {ie. A WILLING, WILL},
*NAME* *OF* *GROOM* to be my #2184 - *LAWFULLY* {ie. LAWS OF NATURE}
wedding husband. To have and to hold #273 - *FROM* *THIS* *DAY*
*FORWARD* {ie. SUCCESSIVELY IN ORDER}, for richer or poorer, in sickness
and in health, to love and #364 - *OBEY* until death do we part, today I
pledge my faithfulness."

H376@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 31 (#61); Ego: 1 (#31),
@3: Sup: 81 (#142); Ego: 50 (#81),
@4: Sup: 57 (#199); Ego: 57 (#138),
@5: Sup: 67 (#266); Ego: 10 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}),
Male: #266; Feme: #148
} // #391

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #311 % #41 = #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from
Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting;

THOTH MEASURE: #24 - Oh divine Babe, who makest thy appearance in Annu;
I lend not a deaf ear to the words of Righteousness.

#VIRTUE: With Joy (no. #24), raising high, but
#TOOLS: With Sinking (no. #64), hiding below.
#POSITION: As to Response (no. #41), it is the present, but
#TIME: As to Measure (no. #52), it is the past.
#CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
@1: Sup: 24 (#24); Ego: 24 (#24),
@2: Sup: 7 (#31); Ego: 64 (#88),
@3: Sup: 48 (#79); Ego: 41 (#129),
@4: Sup: 19 (#98); Ego: 52 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
Male: #98; Feme: #181
} // #181

#391 as [#30, #1, #50, #300, #10] = ʼîysh (H376): {UMBRA: #0 as #311 %
#41 = #24} 1) man; 1a) man, male (in contrast to woman, female); 1b)
husband; 1c) human being, person (in contrast to God); 1d) servant; 1e)
mankind; 1f) champion; 1g) great man; 2) whosoever; 3) each (adjective);

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:5,col:5,nous:41&lexicon:H376>

H802@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 80 (#110); Ego: 50 (#80),
@3: Sup: 56 (#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}); Ego: 57 (#137),
@4: Sup: 66 (#232); Ego: 10 (#147),
Male: #232; Feme: #147
} // #390

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #306 % #41 = #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In;

THOTH MEASURE: #19 - Oh Uammetu, who makest thine appearance at the
Block; I commit not adultery with another's wife.

#VIRTUE: Following (no. #19) means dispersing, but
#TOOLS: Massing (no. #59) means assembling.
#POSITION: With Ease (no. #23), the level and smooth, but
#TIME: With Difficulties (no. #79), the going up and down.
#CANON: #180

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_180@{
@1: Sup: 19 (#19); Ego: 19 (#19),
@2: Sup: 78 (#97); Ego: 59 (#78),
@3: Sup: 20 (#117); Ego: 23 (#101),
@4: Sup: 18 (#135); Ego: 79 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH
ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}),
Male: #135; Feme: #180
} // #180

#390 as [#30, #50, #300, #10] = ʼishshâh (H802): {UMBRA: #0 as #306 %
#41 = #19} 1) woman, wife, female; 1a) woman (opposite of man); 1b) wife
(woman married to a man); 1c) female (of animals); 1d) each, every
(pronoun);

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:6,row:5,col:5,nous:41&lexicon:H802>

SECTION VIII: "REQUIRE AND COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS, CIVIL
AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH TO
BE #364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273
-SEPULCHRE}, AND #273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR
GENERAL {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE / 12 = #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = 11
SEPTEMBER 2001}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR
ABSENCE, TO SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF
NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT
THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26 - *YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID
COMMONWEALTH."

What we call 'culture' is actually a series of core beliefs or value
systems, with each level expressing a different understanding of the
world or the church. A “belief” or “value system” is a worldview, a set
of perspectives/priorities/paradigms, a mind-set, an organizing
framework for deep-level decision-making at the bottom line—which is why
you can’t compromise about it. Your value system is the threshold at
which you won’t negotiate.

AUTONOMOUS NATURE {FORM OF NATURE}@[
C, {@1: Sup: 3 (#3); Ego: 3 (#3)},
O, {@2: Sup: 63 (#66); Ego: 60 (#63)},
R, {@3: Sup: 72 (#138: KANT'S METEMPIRICAL PREMISE - *PURE*
*CONCEPTS* *OF* *THE* *UNDERSTANDING*, IN COMPARISON WITH EMPIRICAL
INTUITIONS (INDEED, SENSORY INTUITIONS IN GENERAL), ARE COMPLETELY
HETEROGENEOUS: [AS #205 - MALE / #164 - FEME WITHIN THE #391 -
HOMOGENEOUS NOUMENON]); Ego: 9 (#72)},
A, {@4: Sup: 73 (#211); Ego: 1 (#73)},
L] {@5: Sup: 22 (#233: SEE KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA: B233 -
PRINCIPLE OF TIME-SUCCESSION ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF CAUSALITY); Ego: 30
(#103: SEE KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA: B103 - ON THE PURE CONCEPTS OF THE
UNDERSTANDING, OR CATEGORIES

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DynamicsOfDevelopment.jpeg>

Each level of cultural and human development represents a value system,
or to use a term coined by Richard Dawkins, a meme. Just as genes carry
the informational codes for our biological DNA, these value systems
supply the codes (or memes, rhymes with “themes”) that determine our
“cultural DNA.” Memes are ideas, beliefs, values, common ways of looking
at the world that, like contagious viruses, spread from brain to brain
through word of mouth, through media, through interaction between
people. There are more than 6 billion people in the world today, and
though we all come from some 100,000 genes—all of us—we share only a few
basic value systems or memes. Researchers studying this topic have
identified only eight thus far.

Notice how the Focus column alternates between me-oriented
express-the-self (warm colours) and we-oriented sacrifice-the-self (cool
colours). Note also the differences people value the most in each system
as they flow from survival (Bronze), to safety and security (Purple), to
raw power and instant gratification (Red), to purpose in life (Blue), to
strategies for success (Orange), to community awareness (Green), to
alternative forms (Yellow), to global village (Cyan), to autonomy as its
natural form (Coral). The levels are open-ended; there isn’t a final
stage of development in this chart or any other useful one, for the
ideal that God sets before us is “higher than the highest human thought
can reach.” [Courtesy: Caleb Rosado, Ph.D, When We Disagree: Spiral
Dynamics on How Cultural Values Shape Our Conversation, Adventist
Review: 27th April 2000]

Accordingly we propose nine given that the #81 - PRINCIPLE OF
JUXTAPOSITION AS SOVEREIGNTY then gives rise to #492 - VOLUNTARY
FREEWILL and IPSO FACTO A TRINOMIAL RATHER THAN A BINOMIAL CONCEPTION OF
NUMBER:

+ 0, 27 {IDEA: @311 *** SERIOUS BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY
DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL
33 AD}, 54 {IDEA: @348} {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - *FORMULA*
*FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

+ 0, 9 {IDEA: @282}, 18 {IDEA: @298} {ie. SYSTEM’S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH
- *FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

+ 0, 3 {IDEA: @270}, 6 {IDEA: @280} {ie. SELF IDENTITY - *FORMULA*
*OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*}

+ 1 {IDEA: @265, @266}, 2 {IDEA: @267, @268, @269, @272, @273 ***
*FORMULA* *FOR* *PRESERVING* *EUROPEAN* *AUTONOMY* ***, @274 - PERFUME},
3 {IDEA: @265 - PREAMBLE} {ie. *FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION* OF
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA: *CONJECTURAL* *ONLY*}

@1 {#1} + @2 {#41} + @3 {#81} + @4 {#369} = #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL
{LIBERTÉ: 17 SEPTEMBER 1900 AS ADVICE OF THE PRIVY COUNCIL} IN THE
EXERCISE OF THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: #205 - *PRINCIPLE*
*OF* *THE* *PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE* ☯️ / ✡️ #164 - *PRINCIPLE*
*OF* *MATERIALITY*].

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

According to Kant, the starting point, a reflection on our moral
concepts {#41 x n}, leads immediately to the first intermediate thesis,
that (1) a moral law “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 - *ONTIC*] NECESSITY
WITH IT” (GMS, 389,13). If this necessity is very narrowly interpreted,
that is, in the sense of the previously worked out modal status {

@1 - Nature Contains Nature [#328 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE] {

HOMOIOS
HETEROS
KABBALAH
AS DEFINED

} ...

@5 - Act of Nature [#369 - REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR WITH #164 -
CHRONOLOGICAL PLANE MAPPING] ...

#15 (@6 - Form of Nature: #260 - Transforming Nature [#41 - REMEMBER THE
SABBATH]) ...

45: [1 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG]
68: [42 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN]

#34 (@7 - Engendering Nature: #175 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE [#82 -
HONOUR YOUR PARENTS]) ...

84: [2 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE]
86: [10 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD]
102: [4 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS]
104: [7 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD]
115: [5 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN]

#65 (@2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: #65 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS
NATURE [#123 - DO NOT KILL]) ...

130: [3 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED]
139: [13 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS]
140: [14 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY, 16 - I AM NOT AN EAVES-DROPPER]
146: [15 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER]
148: [12 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
150: [28 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER]
156: [21 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS]
157: [17 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE, 41 - I HAVE NO STRONG
DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY]
158: [23 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH]
161: [9 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES]

#111 (@3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: #34 - Engendering Nature [#164 -
AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY]) ...

166: [11 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH]
168: [26 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY]
169: [18 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS]
171: [20 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE]
173: [27 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST]
175: [22 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
177: [29 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING]
180: [19 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE]
181: [24 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 35
- I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING]
182: [6 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN]
184: [36 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW]
185: [25 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR]
186: [31 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND]
191: [32 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE SACRED ANIMALS]
192: [39 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE]
196: [37 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE]
197: [33 - I AM NOT NOISY IN MY SPEECH]
200: [8 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY]

#175 (@4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: #369 - Autonomous Nature [#205
- DO NOT STEAL]) ...

210: [30 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND]
215: [34 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF]
220: [38 - I CURSE NOT A GOD]
228: [40 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES]

#260 (@8 - Transforming Nature: #111 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#246 -
BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS]) ...

#369 (@9 - Autonomous Nature: #15 - Form of Nature [#287 - COVET NOT])

} of an ethical principle, then two peculiarities of the total
argumentation will become more understandable as prescriptive of its
trinomial basis to nomenclature.

@1 - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 /
#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364}; @1 - THESIS;

@2 - FORMULA OF HUMANITY: @205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF
PROBITY / #2 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312 - #81 = #231}; @2 -
ANTI-THESIS;

@3 - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: @82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
/ #3 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {#273 v's #288}; @3 - SYNTHESIS;

@4 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: @164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <—
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS / #4 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {SOVEREIGN /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC} @4 - PROGRESSION / @1 - PROGRESSION;

@5 - FORMULA OF KANONICOS {GK: ΚᾸΝΟΝῘΚΌΣ #352 / #329 - 1ST JANUARY
"INTER GRAVISSIMAS PASTORALIS OFFICII NOSTRI CURAS…" PAPAL BULL ISSUED
BY POPE GREGORY XIII ON 24 FEBRUARY 1582} PRINCIPLES: @123 / #2188 -
SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT / #5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT
SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY} @2 - SYNTHESIS;

KANONICOS@[
κ, {@1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20)},
α, {@2: Sup: 21 (#41); Ego: 1 (#21)},
ν, {@3: Sup: 71 (#112); Ego: 50 (#71)},
ο, {@4: Sup: 60 (#172); Ego: 70 (#141)},
ν, {@5: Sup: 29 (#201); Ego: 50 (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%32})},
ι, {@6: Sup: 39 (#240); Ego: 10 (#201)},
κ, {@7: Sup: 59 (#299); Ego: 20 (#221)},
ο, {@8: Sup: 48 (#347); Ego: 70 (#291)},
ς {@9: Sup: 5 (#352); Ego: 38 (#329)}
] // *AMONG* *THE* *MOST* *SERIOUS* *DUTIES* *OF* *OUR* *PASTORAL* *OFFICE*…

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/EarthSeasons.png>

@6 - FORMULA OF EMANATION: @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL
ENGAGEMENT / #6 - OBLIGATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION}: BINOMIAL
{@1 - RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE AS EMANATION} STASIS NOMENCLATURE @3 -
ANTI-THESIS;

AS AN OPTIMAL TEMPLATE OF AGREEMENT WHICH IS ONTIC / MATHEMATICAL AND
SUITABLE FOR A GLOBAL SAPIENT ECONOMY / #7 - MANIFESTING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION} @4 - THESIS;

That the graphic of the EARTH SEASONS showing the two polarities being
the *PERIAPSIS* upon 3 JANUARY and the *APOAPSIS* upon 3 JULY provides
an irrefutable proof to the reality as there being a more substantial
capacity by a TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY to define the entire #81 RATHER than H64 META
DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES as a single verity within a paradigm provisioning
equitable distribution of number having equilibrium being then a
METASTASIS and substantiation of concept that there is a STABLE
CONSCIOUSNESS or STATIC HYPOSTASIS known as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese:
ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]"

THE BIBLICAL STORY OF WISE MEN AT JESUS BIRTH MAY BE CONSIDERED THE
FOCAL ESTABLISHMENT {ie. *THE* *TETRAGRAM’S* *CORRELATION* *WITH* *THE*
*WOMAN* *CONSTELLATION*} OF THIS TEMPORAL MARKER IN HAVING A TRINOMIAL
MEASURE OF JUDGEMENT CORRESPONDENCE THEN TO HIS ACTUAL *DEATH*:

*CAN* *WE* *DETERMINE* *THE* *EXACT* *DAY*?

We can.

And here's how . . .

CLUE #1: THE HIGH PRIESTHOOD OF CAIAPHAS {HE THAT SEEKS WITH DILIGENCE;
ONE THAT VOMITETH}

The gospels indicate that Jesus was crucified at the instigation of the
first century high priest named Caiaphas (Matthew 26:3-4, John 11:49-53).

We know from other sources that he served as high priest from A.D. 18 to
36, so that puts Jesus' death in that time frame.

But we can get more specific. Much more.

CLUE #2: THE GOVERNORSHIP OF PONTIUS {MARINE; BELONGING TO THE SEA}
PILATE {ARMED WITH A DART}

All four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified on the orders of Pontius
Pilate (Matthew 27:24-26, Mark 15:15, Luke 23:24, John 19:15-16).

We know from other sources when he served as governor of Judea--A.D. 26
to A.D. 36--so we can narrow down the range by several years.

But how are we going to get it down to a specific day and year?

CLUE #3: AFTER "THE FIFTEENTH YEAR OF TIBERIUS {THE SON OF TIBER} CAESAR"

The Gospel of Luke tells us when the ministry of John the Baptist began:
In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar . . . the word of
God came to John the son of Zechariah in the wilderness [Luke 3:1-2].

This picks out a specific year: A.D. 29.

Since all four gospels depict the ministry of Christ beginning after
that of John the Baptist had begun (Matthew 3, Mark 1, Luke 3, John 1),
this means that we can shave a few more years off our range.

The death of Christ had to be in a range of seven years: between A.D. 29
and 36.

CLUE #4: CRUCIFIED ON A FRIDAY

All four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified on a Friday (Matt.
27:62, Mark 15:42; Luke23:54; John 19:42), just before a Sabbath, which
was just before the first day of the week (Matthew 28:1, Mark 16:2, Luke
24:1, John 20:1).

We know that it was a Friday because it is referred to as "the day of
preparation"--that is, the day on which Jews made the preparations they
needed for the Sabbath, since they could not do any work on that day.
Thus thus cooked food in advance and made other necessary preparations.

The Jewish Encyclopaedia states: Friday, as the forerunner of Shabbat,
is called "'Ereb Shabbat" (The Eve of Sabbath). The term "'ereb" admits
of two meanings: "evening" and "admixture" (Ex. xii. 38); and "'Ereb
Shabbat" accordingly denotes the day on the evening of which Sabbath
begins, or the day on which food is prepared for both the current and
the following days, which latter is Sabbath.

The idea of preparation is expressed by the Greek name paraskeué, given
by Josephus ("Ant." xvi. 6, § 2) to that day (compare Mark xv. 42; Luke
xxiii. 54; Matt. xxvii. 62; John xix. 42). In Yer. Pesaḥim iv. 1 the day
is called "Yoma da-'Arubta" (Day of Preparation) [Jewish Encyclopedia,
s.v., "Calendar"].
That eliminates six of the days of the week, but there were still quite
a few Fridays between A.D. 29 and 36.

Can we figure out which one?
CLUE #5: A FRIDAY AT PASSOVER

The gospels also agree that Jesus was crucified in conjunction with the
annual feast of Passover (Matthew 26:2, Mark 14:1, Luke 22:1, John 18:39).
Here we encounter a momentary complication, because Matthew, Mark, and
Luke describe the Last Supper on Holy Thursday as a Passover meal
(Matthew 26:19, Mark 14:14, Luke 22:15). That would suggest that Good
Friday was the day after Passover.

However, when describing the morning of Good Friday, John indicates that
the Jewish authorities had not yet eaten the Passover meal:

Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the Praetorium [ie.,
Pilate's palace]. It was early. They themselves did not enter the
Praetorium, so that they might not be defiled, but might eat the
passover. So Pilate went out to them [John 18:28-29a].

That suggests that the Passover would have begun on sundown Friday.
There are a number of ways of resolving this. For example, some have
suggested that Jesus and his disciples used a different calendar than
the Jewish authorities, and we know that there were different calendars
in use in first century Judaism.

It's also possible that Jesus just advanced the date of the Passover
celebration for him and his disciples. I mean, they were already
convinced he was the Messiah and the Son of God. If he says, "We're
celebrating Passover today," and it's a day earlier than most people,
they'd just go with that. (Note that he made other modifications to the
ceremony, such as instituting the Eucharist in the midst of it.)

And there are other solutions.

However, regardless of what Jesus' movement did, we can look to John's
statement about the Jesus' captors as an indication of what the Jewish
authorities or the mainstream Jewish practice was: They were celebrating
a Passover beginning on what we would call Friday evening.

That lets us narrow down the range of possible dates to just a few. Here
is a complete list of the days between A.D. 29 and 36 on whose evenings
Passover began:

• Monday, April 18, A.D. 29
• Friday, April 7, A.D. 30
• Tuesday, March 27, A.D. 31
• Monday, April 14, A.D. 32
• Friday, April 3, A.D. 33
• Wednesday, March 24, A.D. 34
• Tuesday, April 12, A.D. 35
• Saturday, March 31, A.D. 36

As you can see, we have just two candidates left: Jesus was either
crucified on April 7 of A.D. 30 or April 3 of A.D. 33.

Which was it?

The traditional date is that of A.D. 33. You will find quite a number of
people today advocating the A.D. 30 date.

Do the gospels let us decide between the two?

CLUE #6: JOHN'S THREE PASSOVERS

The Gospel of John records three different Passovers during the ministry
of Jesus:

• Passover #1: This is recorded in John 2:13, near the beginning of
Jesus' ministry.
• Passover #2: This is recorded in John 6:4, in the middle of Jesus'
ministry.
• Passover #3: This is recorded in John 11:55 (and frequently mentioned
afterwards), at the end of Jesus' ministry.

That means that the ministry of Jesus had to span something over two
years. A fuller treatment would reveal that it spanned about three and a
half years, but even if we assume it began immediately before Passover
#1, the addition of two more Passovers shows that it lasted more than
two years at a bare minimum.

That means the A.D. 30 date is out.

There is not enough time between the fifteenth year of Tiberius
Caesar--A.D. 29--and the next year's Passover to accomodate a ministry
of at least two years.

The numbers don't add up.

As a result, the traditional date of Jesus' death--Friday, April 3, A.D.
33--must be regarded as the correct one.

Can we be even more precise?

CLUE #7: "THE NINTH HOUR"

Matthew, Mark, and Luke each record that Jesus died about "the ninth
hour" (Matthew 27:45-50, Mark 15:34-37, Luke 23:44-46).

"The ninth hour" is what we, today, would refer to as 3:00 p.m.

This allows us to narrow down the time of Jesus' death to a very
specific point in history:

AROUND 1500 HOURS ON FRIDAY, 3 APRIL, 33 A.D.

<http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/when-precisely-did-jesus-die-the-year-month-day-and-hour-revealed>

3 JANUARY + #91 = SATURDAY 4 APRIL 33 AD

4 x #91 = #364 DAY / YEAR OF THE JERUSALEM TEMPLE SERVICE: 24 x 7 x 13 =
#2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE

#41 - ONTIC NECESSITY PROSCRIPTIONS: #205 - PRINCIPLE OF THE PERSISTENCE
OF SUBSTANCE ☯️ / ✡️ #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY AS CONSTITUTING:
#369 - DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) BEING THE ORGANISATIONAL
PREMISE OF #123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY BY THE EXERCISE OF INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS AS #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

3 JANUARY *PERIAPSIS* PROTOTYPE: *HOMOIOS* {#420 - VAULT OF THE HEAVENS,
FIRMAMENT AS BINDING EARTH TO THE HEAVENS / #322 - FREE CITIZENS,
SOVEREIGN PEOPLE; POPULAR GOVERNMENT, DEMOCRACY; POPULAR ASSEMBLY} /
*HETEROS* {#404 - KEEP SECRET / #314 - PURPLE / MAGUS} / *TORAH* {#369 -
DIADEM / #337 - NAZARITE / CONSECRATED ONE}

3 JULY *APOAPSIS* PROTOTYPE: *HOMOIOS* {#330 - FRIEND / REBELLIOUS /
#410 - YESHUA / KING} / *HETEROS* {#352 - A PROVING TRIAL / MARY / #421
- EXTREME WICKEDNESS} / *TORAH* {#373 - FROM TRUTH INTO ERROR / #472 -
CURSE}

<http://www.grapple369.com/cosmos/Dali_Crucifixion_Hypercube.jpeg>

*DEMOCRACY* is based on the concept of popular sovereignty. In a direct
democracy the public plays an active role in shaping and deciding
policy. Representative democracy permits a transfer of the exercise of
sovereignty from the people to a legislative body or an executive (or to
some combination of legislature, executive and Judiciary). Many
representative democracies provide limited direct democracy through
referendum, initiative, and recall.

Parliamentary sovereignty refers to a representative democracy where the
parliament is ultimately sovereign and not the executive power nor the
judiciary.

1) Classical liberals such as Stuart Mill consider every individual as
sovereign on oneself.

2) Realists view sovereignty as being untouchable and as guaranteed to
legitimate nation-states.

3) Rationalists see sovereignty similarly to realists. However,
rationalism states that the sovereignty of a nation-state may be
violated in extreme circumstances, such as human rights abuses.

4) Internationalists believe that sovereignty is outdated and an
unnecessary obstacle to achieving peace, in line with their belief of a
'global community'. In the light of the abuse of power by sovereign
states such as Hitler's Germany or Stalin's Soviet Union, they argue
that human beings are not necessarily protected by the state whose
citizens they are, and that the respect for state sovereignty on which
the UN Charter is founded is an obstacle to humanitarian intervention.

5) Anarchists and some libertarians deny the sovereignty of states and
governments. Anarchists often argue for a specific individual kind of
sovereignty, such as the Anarch as a sovereign individual. Salvador
Dalí, for instance, talked of "anarcho-monarchist" (as usual for him,
tongue in cheek); Antonin Artaud of Heliogabalus: Or, The Crowned
Anarchist; Max Stirner of The Ego and Its Own; Georges Bataille and
Jacques Derrida of a kind of "antisovereignty". Therefore, anarchists
join a classical conception of the individual as sovereign of himself,
which forms the basis of political consciousness. The unified
consciousness is sovereignty over one's own body, as Nietzsche
demonstrated (see also Pierre Klossowski's book on Nietzsche and the
Vicious Circle). See also sovereignty of the individual and self-ownership.

6) Imperialists hold a view of sovereignty where power rightfully exists
with those states that hold the greatest ability to impose the will of
said state, by force or threat of force, over the populace or other
states with weaker military or political will. They effectively deny the
sovereignty of the individual in deference to either the 'good' of the
whole, or to divine right.

According to Matteo Laruffa "sovereignty resides in every public action
and policy as the exercise of executive powers by institutions open to
the participation of citizens to the decision-making processes"

RELATION TO RULE OF LAW
Another topic is whether the law is held to be sovereign, that is,
whether it is above political or other interference. Sovereign law
constitutes a true state of law, meaning the letter of the law (if
constitutionally correct) is applicable and enforceable, even when
against the political will of the nation, as long as not formally
changed following the constitutional procedure. Strictly speaking, any
deviation from this principle constitutes a revolution or a coup d'état,
regardless of the intentions. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty>

BEFORE PONTIUS PILATE AS TRIAL (H974) ENDS FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 AD:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:4,row:1,col:5,nous:1&lexicon:H974>

HUNG (H8518) FOR DISPLAY ENDS SATURDAY 4 APRIL 33 AD

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:5,row:1,col:5,nous:14&lexicon:H8518>

THAT THE ONTOLOGICAL CONTEXT OF REDEMPTION (G4266) OCCURRING UPON SUNDAY
5 APRIL 33 AD IS PREDICATED UPON THE ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL PREMISE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:1,row:1,col:6,nous:76&lexicon:G4266>

SONS OF BELIAL ARE TO KEEP THEIR WEDDING VOWS (H631) WHICH WERE NOT MADE
TO ALMIGHTY GOD

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:4,row:1,col:5,nous:1&lexicon:H631>

*EXPIRY* *OF* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *MITHRAS* *CLAIMS* (G2983) *TO*
*CHRISTIAN* *IDENTITY* UPON 22 APRIL 2019: @113 : [#30, #1, #2, #70,
#10] as @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:2,row:1,col:9,nous:16&lexicon:G2983>

"I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE {22 APRIL 2019: @113: [#30, #1,
#2, #70, #10] as @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT}
IT AGAIN. NO MAN TAKETH IT FROM ME, BUT I LAY IT DOWN OF MYSELF. I HAVE
POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN. THIS
COMMANDMENT HAVE I RECEIVED OF MY FATHER." [John 10:10-18 (KJV)]"

#34 (@7 - Engendering Nature: #175 {*MARRIAGE*} - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE [#82 - HONOUR YOUR PARENTS]) ...

84: [2 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE]
86: [10 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD]
102: [4 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS]
104: [7 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD]
115: [5 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN]

TOTAL: @84 + @86 + @102 = *ROYALTY*, *REIGN* (*OF* *TIME*), *KINGDOM* /
*DAY*, *TIME*, *YEAR* + @104 = *TO* *GET* *AS* *A* *POSSESSION*,
*ACQUIRE*, *INHERIT*, *POSSESS* / *TO* *POSSESS* *ONESELF* + @115 =
*MOSES* *SEAT* *OF* *HONOUR* (*ROYAL* *DIGNITY*, *AUTHORITY*, *POWER*) =
#491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION) as
#491 as [#80, #1, #300, #100, #10] = pater (G3962): {UMBRA: #22 as #489
% #41 = #38} 1) generator or male ancestor; 2) metaphor: *ZEUS*.; 3) God
is called the Father; 1a) either the nearest ancestor: father of the
corporeal nature, natural fathers, both parents; 1b) a more remote
ancestor, the founder of a race or tribe, progenitor of a people,
forefather: so Abraham is called, Jacob and David; 1b1) fathers ie.
ancestors, forefathers, founders of a race; 1c) one advanced in years, a
senior; 2a) the originator and transmitter of anything; 2a1) the authors
of a family or society of persons animated by the same spirit as
himself; 2a2) one who has infused his own spirit into others, who
actuates and governs their minds; 2b) one who stands in a father's place
and looks after another in a paternal way; 2c) a title of honour; 2c1)
teachers, as those to whom pupils trace back the knowledge and training
they have received; 2c2) the members of the Sanhedrin, whose prerogative
it was by virtue of the wisdom and experience in which they excelled, to
take charge of the interests of others; 3a) *OF* *THE* *STARS*, *THE*
*HEAVENLY* *LUMINARIES*, *BECAUSE* *HE* *IS* *THEIR* *CREATOR*,
*UPHOLDER*, *RULER*; 3b) of all rational and intelligent beings, whether
angels or men, because he is their creator, preserver, guardian and
protector; 3b1) of spiritual beings and of all men; 3c) of Christians,
as those who through Christ have been exalted to a specially close and
intimate relationship with God, and who no longer dread him as a stern
judge of sinners, but revere him as their reconciled and loving Father;
3d) the Father of Jesus Christ, as one whom God has united to himself in
the closest bond of love and intimacy, made acquainted with his
purposes, appointed to explain and carry out among men the plan of
salvation, and made to share also in his own divine nature; 3d1) *BY*
*JESUS* *CHRIST* *HIMSELF*; 3d2) by the apostles;

YOUTUBE: "Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSb_KYzIgUs>

"And when the people saw what Paul {small; little} had done, they lifted
up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia {she-wolf}, The gods
are come down to us in the likeness of men. And they called Barnabas
{son of the prophet, or of consolation}, *JUPITER* {the father that
helpeth}; and Paul {small; little}, *MERCURIUS* {an orator; an
interpreter}, because he was the chief speaker. Then the priest of
Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the
gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.

Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their
clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, And saying, Sirs, why
do ye these things? *WE* *ALSO* *ARE* *MEN* *OF* *LIKE* *PASSIONS*
*WITH* *YOU*, *AND* *PREACH* *UNTO* *YOU* *THAT* *YE* *SHOULD* *TURN*
*FROM* *THESE* *VANITIES* *UNTO* *THE* *LIVING* *GOD*, which made
heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: Who in
times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.

Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good,
and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts
with food and gladness. And with these sayings scarce restrained they
the people, that they had not done sacrifice unto them.

And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch {speedy as a chariot}
and Iconium {coming}, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul,
drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead. Howbeit, as the
disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and
the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe {a sting}. And when they
had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned
again to Lystra {that dissolves or disperses}, and to Iconium {coming},
and Antioch {speedy as a chariot}, confirming the souls of the
disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must
through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." [Acts 14:11-22 KJV]

QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT SECTION IX: “AND WE DO HEREBY RESERVE TO
OURSELVES OUR @104 - HEIRS AND SUCCESSORS, FULL @115 - POWER AND
AUTHORITY FROM @102 - TIME TO @104 - TIME TO REVOKE, ALTER, OR AMEND
THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, AS TO US OR THEM SHALL SEEM MEET.”

SOVEREIGN ONTIC NECESSITY (6.5.5.41.0)@{
@1: Sup: 41 (#41); Ego: 41 (#41),
@2: Sup: 1 (#42); Ego: 41 (#82),
@3: Sup: 42 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 41 (#123
- JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY),
@4: Sup: 2 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 41 (#164 -
*PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY*),
@5: Sup: 43 (#129); Ego: 41 (#205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE*
*PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE*),
@6: Sup: 3 (#132); Ego: 41 (#246),
@7: Sup: 44 (#176 - KANT'S IDEA B176: *THE* *TRANSCENDENTAL*
*DOCTRINE* *OF* *THE POWER* *OF* *JUDGMENT* *OR* *ANALYTIC* *OF*
*PRINCIPLES*); Ego: 41 (#287),
@8: Sup: 24 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8});
Ego: 61 (#348),
@9: Sup: 66 (#266 - *PRECEPT* / *STATUTE*); Ego: 42 (#390 -
*SOVEREIGNTY* / *CROWN*),
Male: #266; Feme: #390
}

H117@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 7 (#13); Ego: 1 (#7),
@3: Sup: 11 (#24); Ego: 4 (#11),
@4: Sup: 21 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}); Ego: 10 (#21),
@5: Sup: 59 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}); Ego: 38 (#59),
@6: Sup: 69 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}); Ego: 10
(#69),
Male: #173; Feme: #69
} // #231 <-- *JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL*

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #215 % #41 = #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra:
41 - Response;

THOTH MEASURE: #10 - Oh thou who orderest the flame, who makest thine
appearance in Memphis; I am not a robber of food.

#VIRTUE: With Defectiveness (no. #10), selfishness and crookedness.
#TOOLS: With Vastness (no. #50), fairmindedness and desirelessness.
#POSITION: As to Branching Out (no. #9), it is the advance.
#TIME: As to Holding Back (no. #17), it is the retreat.
#CANON: #86

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_86@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 60 (#70); Ego: 50 (#60),
@3: Sup: 69 (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS
{%13}); Ego: 9 (#69),
@4: Sup: 5 (#144); Ego: 17 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
Male: #144; Feme: #86
} // #86

#231 as [#6, #1, #4, #10, #200, #10] = ʼaddîyr (H117): {UMBRA: #0 as
#215 % #41 = #10} 1) great, majestic; 1a) of waters of sea; 1b) of a
tree; 1c) of kings, nations, gods; 2) great one, majestic one; 2a) of
nobles, chieftains, servants;

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#266 - *PRECEPT* / *STATUTE* / #390 -
*SOVEREIGNTY* / *CROWN*} / HETEROS {#238 / #376} / TORAH {#248 / #381}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:6,row:5,col:5,nous:41&lexicon:H117>

HUMAN BEING ONTIC NECESSITY (3.5.5.41.0)@{
@7: Sup: 44 (#176); Ego: 41 (#287),
@8: Sup: 68 (#244); Ego: 24 (#311 *** SERIOUS BREACH OF THE
SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE
MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL 33 AD),
@9: Sup: 67 (#311 *** SERIOUS BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY
DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL
33 AD); Ego: 80 (#391),
Male: #311; Feme: #391
} // [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS (*YES*) / NOLUNTĀTIS (*NO*)]

H3467@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 11 (#16); Ego: 6 (#11),
@3: Sup: 68 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 57 (#68 -
I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42}),
@4: Sup: 78 (#162); Ego: 10 (#78),
@5: Sup: 67 (#229); Ego: 70 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}),
Male: #229; Feme: #148
} // #391

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #380 % #41 = #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance;
Tetra: 33 - Closeness;

THOTH MEASURE: #11 - Oh thou of the Two Caverns, who makest thine
appearance in Amenta; I am not sluggish.

#VIRTUE: Divergence (no. #11) means mistakes, but
#TOOLS: Constancy (no. #51) is good.
#POSITION: With Joy (no. #24), calm and composure.
#TIME: With Labouring (no. #80), hustle and bustle.
#CANON: #166

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_166@{
@1: Sup: 11 (#11); Ego: 11 (#11),
@2: Sup: 62 (#73); Ego: 51 (#62),
@3: Sup: 5 (#78); Ego: 24 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@4: Sup: 4 (#82); Ego: 80 (#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}),
Male: #82; Feme: #166
} // #166

#391 as [#5, #6, #300, #10, #70] = yâshaʻ (H3467): {UMBRA: #8 as #380 %
#41 = #11} 1) to save, be saved, be delivered; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be
liberated, be saved, be delivered; 1a2) to be saved (in battle), be
victorious; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to save, deliver; 1b2) to save from moral
troubles; 1b3) to give victory to;

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#311 / #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ
{29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION
OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901} / HETEROS {#283 / #377} / TORAH
{#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* OR *IMMUTABLE* / *STUBBORN* *WILL* / #435}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:5,col:5,nous:41&lexicon:H3467>

#311 as [#70, #10, #20, #10, #1, #200] = oikia (G3614): {UMBRA: #21 as
#111 % #41 = #29} 1) a *HOUSE*; 1a) an inhabited edifice, a dwelling;
1b) the inmates of a house, the family; 1c) property, wealth, goods;

#311 as [#80, #1, #10, #4, #5, #10, #1, #200] = paideia (G3809): {UMBRA:
#22 as #111 % #41 = #29} 1) the whole training and education of children
(which relates to the cultivation of mind and morals, and employs for
this purpose now commands and admonitions, now reproof and punishment)
It also includes the training and care of the body; 2) whatever in
adults also cultivates the soul, esp. by correcting mistakes and curbing
passions.; 2a) instruction which aims at increasing virtue; 2b)
chastisement, chastening, (of the evils with which God visits men for
their amendment);

Can you #331 - NOT also see the dichotomy by a buffoonery notion of
these PARIS RIOTS pictured within the news media as presumably an
Islamic binomial mindset of an unreasoned methodology yet presumptuously
claiming to dictate peace as conveying circularity of #492 - AUTONOMOUS
VOLUNTARY FREEWILL (ie. either Liberty / Egalitarian depending upon the
nuance) in being paradoxically entirely of a trinomial providence:

MADNESS AND DARKNESS IS UPON THE PEOPLE AS DERANGED HYSTERIA.

#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC*
necessity comprising a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic
origins),

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and

#391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF CIVIL
SOCIETY

#41 - TO BE OR #81 - NOT TO BE THAT IS THE #364 - QUESTION AS #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL MADE OF IGNORANCE AND IT’S ENDLESS #312 -
CONTRADICTION AGAINST THE #123 - SENSIBILITY OF #273 - REASON ITSELF

KURT SHUBERT: “Dolf you’re a crack-up mate. Well done. 😂"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Marriage%20of%20FREXIT%20and%20BREXIT%20as%20Sapient%20Economy%2020190415.pdf>

- dolf

Initial Post: 15 April 2019

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."