Re: — THERE IS NO PEACEFUL PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR US: Religiously Insane People Cannot Be Trusted

dolf

Sep 3, 2019, 3:58:48 AM9/3/19
I include the EGYPTIAN COPTIC CHURCH in this censure as well...

Whether its haughty self entitled Greek lawyers or the *GREEK*
*ORTHODOX* *CHURCH* as a priesthood of sycophantic fraudsters, when do
these NAZI SCUM { @1, @5, #65, #175}, think enough is enough and that
they might show a proper respect for OUR NATION's FIRST PRINCIPLES which
is circumscribed by terms derived from HEBREW / GREEK biblical lexicon?

The *GREEK* *ORTHODOX* *CHURCH* here as *SLANDERERS* AND *DISHONESTY*
which is both the GREEK PIETY AND THEIR PERSONA, have recently tried to
obtain legislative protections for such which is their perverse binomial
nomenclature as anthropology that isn't IMAGEO DEI but FASCIST...

THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE BETWEEN US AS TO HELL WITH YOU...

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."