Turning ancient Egypt black?

JTEM

Oct 27, 2014, 7:58:42 AM10/27/14

Did European archaeologists smash the noses off
of ancient statues in order to hide "Racial"
characteristics?

The claim is that the reason a lot of statues
are missing noses is because Europeans, hell
bent on "White Washing" all of history, were
deliberately trying to recast the ancients as
white instead of pitch-black sub Saharan Africans.

This is real, I saw this claim I'm not the least
bit familiar with, done my 30-seond Google search
and found nothing of value. So, I'm asking here...

<Quote>
The missing noses on a lot of Egyptian statues are
a similar deal. It's not that the ancient Egyptians
made statues with strangely fragile noses. Many
Victorian archaeologists had a habit of chipping
the noses off of the statues they brought back,
then claiming that they'd found them that way -
because with the noses intact, it was too obvious
that the statues were meant to depict individuals
of black African descent.
</Quote>
my-cat-likes-socks.tumblr.com/post/101079311520/

Ironically, I know for a fact that many ancient
Egyptian statues were defaced by superstitious
Egyptians (The sphinx, for example)...

BACKGROUND:
I've complained about the "Social Justice"
nutters in the past, how they co-opt history, how
they practice revisionism in the pursuit of their
racist agenda. They're even anti feminism ("White
Women") and anti Semitic, because everyone knows
all Muslims are "People of Color" and all Jews are
lily white...

Example:

: Early Egyptian Pharaohs tended to be Black,
: later ones were lighter.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091227201918AA7JmYB

But here's what "Old Kingdom" egyptians looked like:

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/98071974803

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/96607463357

No sub saharan blood there...

Ramesses the Great, in the New Kingdom, had classically
"Semitic" features, particularly the nose:

https://knoji.com/images/user/coregrader/ramses2-524711f6.jpg

I'm not saying that ancient Egyptians were white. They
certainly would have been insulted to be called
Europeans. They were Egyptians! The probably looked
very much like modern Egyptians...

But, your thoughts/ideas/links would be appreciated.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/

Elijahovah

Oct 27, 2014, 11:29:17 PM10/27/14
On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:58:42 AM UTC-5, JTEM wrote:
> Did European archaeologists smash the noses off
> of ancient statues in order to hide "Racial"
> characteristics?

The Bible has names for Egypt that are not of modern deceit. Memphis is not Greek but rather a Shemetic Noph of Mizraim. The name Egypt is Pharaoh Seth the brother of Ramses in 1290bc. Giza was Hamitic and founded in 2170bc 140 years before the English-Hittites of Hattusa and Shemetic Chaldeans of Ur built Noph (Memphis) in 2030bc. The first 5 dynasties are black Hamitic not the Shemetic of the 6-8th dynasties that merged as a Pharaoh (house of kings) after 5th dynasty death. It is the black Hamitic 11th dynasty that made Pharoah a sole king as the Memphite Shemetic kings of the Pharaoh had feared. But then they proudly took over as a Shemetic 12th dynasty in 1943bc so that Abram, left Ur to come see the sole Shemetic Pharaoh and bring him the 25-year lunar calendar (75 years of Egyptian dates) with its difference from 76-year (19-year) zodiac. The last male Pharaoh of the 12th dynasty actually brought an end to it by sharing his kingship with Joseph, resulting in the following first female Pharaoh as the dynasty's last Pharaoh. Thus 13 thru 17 become lost in absurdities and claimed as Hyksos, and Jews, when simply the schools of these dynasties were relying on 12th dynasty library to look great while in fact the records were all twisted and Moses came along and could see that in his 40 years of schooling from 1594-1554bc. So yes Egypt was black from its first 2170bc until those white folk intruded 140 years later. However, look at the great pyramid which took 276 years to build until 1894bc This means 49 years of white history 1943-1894bc capped off the previous 226-year project of stationary telescopes so big and so long to make close refined observations that Precession shifted its star out of any further views beyond 92 years with each adjustment.

JTEM

Oct 28, 2014, 12:18:55 PM10/28/14
Elijahovah wrote:

[...]

Now you've placed me in a really bad position.
See, on the one hand I want to thank you for
taking the time to write such a thoughtful
reply, but on the other I feel compelled to
urge you to take your meds.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/74718076492

JTEM

Feb 23, 2019, 5:10:23 PM2/23/19

It's true that white "Explorers" tried desperately
to turn all of ancient white but, does that justify
the Social Justice bed wetters turning them black
for their own selfish reasons?

Here's another example:

https://www.monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html

Claim:
:A DNA test of a group of mummies from the Amarna
:Egyptian Pharaohs matched the genetic profiles
:of the population of the Great Lakes region

But then...

:In December 2012, DNA tests were conducted on the
:mummies of Pharaoh Rameses III and his son, which
:proved that they belonged to human Y chromosome
:group E1b1a. This is the Y chromosome group of Sub
:Saharan Africans who speak Niger–Congo languages.

So "Amarna" would be the famous King Tut or his dad,
the Heretic King... who carried a northern European
y-chromosome.

Yes, King Tut shared a y-chromosome lineage with 80%
or more of Irish males... we think. It's not like the
Egyptian authorities are very open with the evidence.

Amarna was at the end of the 18th dynasty while
Rameses III was the second ruler of the 20th dynasty.

AND THE SO CALLED EVIDENCE IS HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW!

So the story is really bending over backwards to say
something that clearly isn't true, using evidence that
has never been fully disclosed!

"Oh, they just got a little confused."

Really? Because they illustrate the story with the
image of Queen Tiye, who was supposed to be King Tut's
grandmother! So it's not just them using the wrong
word, they are definitely linking these DNA results to
the great New Kingdom dynasty: The 18th.

And this is King Tut's grandmother, Queen Tiye:

https://www.perankhgroup.com/q_tiye.JPG

She's not only clearly NOT black but it's long, Long,
LOOOOOONG but said that her parents were Asiatics --
from the middle east!

So they used a stylized image of her, one where she
is depicted wearing Nubian hair (wig?) and they use
that to say something that isn't true, and is
"Supported" by evidence that has never been disclosed.

Folks, let's just keep history "History," instead of
a social program or political statement.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/183009312503

JTEM

Mar 1, 2019, 10:46:36 PM3/1/19

Here's another great example...

NOTE: Ancient Egyptians weren't Europeans and they
weren't sub Saharan Africans. They were Egyptians.
They were certainly no blacker or whiter than they
are today, though probably less black given the
Nubian period and all the other centuries of influx...

So an American show made a huge deal out of a
reconstruction of the face of "The Younger Lady,"
the one apparently murdered in life, leaving her
with a chunk of her face missing. They concluded
that she was a great match for Nefertiti, which I
disagree, but that's not the subject right now. This
is:

https://oi.uchicago.edu/article/ray-johnson-forensic-reconstruciton-younger-lady

: A brown skin color would have probably been more true
: to the individual represented, and to her times.

But here's the killer: The skin color was taken from
the famous ANCIENT EGYPTIAN bust of Nefertiti!

It's literally the skin color that the ancient Egyptians
chose!!!

So there's a bust of Nefertiti... it's painted... the
ancient Egyptians themselves, modeling this bust on the
real life Nefertiti, chose a skin color to represent
her... these people trying to match the facial
reconstruction (of the mummy) to Nefertiti chose to adopt
Nefertiti's skin color... AND THAT'S THE BIG COMPLAINT!

YES, lots of Egyptians were of mixed blood but, FOR CRYING
OUT LOUD! These people had a theory -- it's Nefertiti --
the reconstruction did not happen in a vacuum, it was meant
to test a theory, and towards that end they chose what skin
color the ancient Egyptians used to represent the person
they believed the mummy belonged to.

GET OVER IT!

Let history be history, NOT a social program!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/183154069928

JTEM

Jul 22, 2020, 6:02:19 PM7/22/20

JTEM

Jul 22, 2020, 11:43:39 PM7/22/20
JTEM wrote:

> But then...
>
> :In December 2012, DNA tests were conducted on the
> :mummies of Pharaoh Rameses III and his son, which
> :proved that they belonged to human Y chromosome
> :group E1b1a. This is the Y chromosome group of Sub
> :Saharan Africans who speak Niger–Congo languages.

Btw;

Hitler supposedly carried y chromosome E1b1a, according
to sources. Hitler.

So when I say everything about the story is WRONG or
even an intentional LIE, I mean it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/624379056463446016