-- IT IS WRITTEN TO THE JEW FIRST AND ALSO THE GREEK [WHO BORROWED FROM THE @139 - BARBARIAN] AS ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT TO HETERODOX MARION / ISIS IDOLATRY OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM

dolf

Jul 31, 2020, 3:24:48 PM7/31/20
WE FOREWARNED YOU AND YOU DID NOT COMPLY:

On 1/8/20 12:09 am, fool for Christ wrote:
> "I have fallen: raise me up and strengthen me, O Lord; for Thou
raisest up
> all who have fallen. Stretch forth Thine hand to me and enliven me once
> again by Thy compassion!"
>
> St. Ephraim the Syrian, A Spiritual Psalter, or Reflections on God.

PLEASE DON'T DESECRATE OUR SABBATH / SEVENTH-DAY HOURS WITH YOUR
HETERODOX BLASPHEMY AS NEWSGROUP POSTING FROM THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD

On 31/7/20 3:07 am, fool for Christ wrote:> "Blessed is he who is ever
filled with spiritual joy and untiringly carries> the Lord's good yoke,
for he shall be crowned with glory."

> St. Ephraim the Syrian, A Spiritual Psalter, or Reflections on God.
>
> "Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the
> Lord his God," Psalm 146:5
>
> Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.
>-- CONSIDERING THE TECHNOLOGICAL EMULATION OF ANY #492 - VOLUNTARY
FREE WILL CONFORMING TO THE PRINCIPLES OF #68 - RIGHT / #27 - DUTY / #54
- UNITY AS INTRINSIC TO THE #71 - WORLDVIEW: [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY] OF QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900

(c) 2020 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 31 July, 2020

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Horses%20for%20Courses.pdf>

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) CATEGORY #298 HAVING A (CASUS DATAE LEGIS:
#364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW) RELATIONSHIP TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT
In considering the technological emulation of any #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE
WILL conforming to the principles of #68 - RIGHT / #27 - DUTY / #54 -
UNITY as intrinsic to the #71 - WORLDVIEW: [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY] of QUEEN
VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 as having a #CENTRE of
value PROPOSITION which is that any DELIMITER is relative to the
AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE, thereby as a METATHEORY OF LOGIC is a stratum as
dialectic of meta-descriptor prototypes which always precedes it:

#1 #2 #3 = #6 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION / *POWERS* (#6 - FORM OF NATURE
(#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE)) / EIDOMAI: G1492: (@228 - FORCE &
DEFINITE MEANING)

#8 #9 #4 = #21 - PRINCIPLE OF LIABILITY (#9 - AUTONOMY) / APODIDOMI:
G591 (@181 - RESERVE)

#7 #6 #5 = #18 - FORM OF NATURE {QUEEN VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT dated
29 OCTOBER 1900} / POIEO: G4160 (@175 - CONSTITUTE ORDER AND DECLARE)

#298 as [#40, #8, #100, #100, #10, #600] = châqaq (H2710): {UMBRA: #11
as #208 % #41 = #3} 1) to cut out, decree, inscribe, set, engrave,
portray, govern; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to cut in; 1a2) to cut in or on, cut
upon, engrave, inscribe; 1a3) to trace, mark out; 1a4) *TO* *ENGRAVE*,
*INSCRIBE* (*OF* *A* *LAW*); 1b) (Poel); 1b1) *TO* *INSCRIBE*, *ENACT*,
*DECREE*; 1b2) *ONE* *WHO* *DECREES*, *LAWGIVER* (*PARTICIPLE*); 1c)
(Pual) something decreed, the law (participle); 1d) (Hophal) to be
inscribed;

CONST KANT_SECTIONS_1783 = {
1: {idea: [265, 266], page: [15, 15]},
2: {idea: [267, 268, 269, 272, 273, 274], page: [16, 17, 18, 20, 20, 21]},
3: {idea: [270], page: [22]},
6: {}, // <-- FORMULA OF PROGRESSION {@6 - FORM OF NATURE / @3 -
NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE})
9: {}, // <-- AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE
18: {IDEA: [298], PAGE: [50]}, // <-- QUEEN VICTORIA'S APO: G575 (@150
- ONTIC JURISPRUDENT CRITERIA) RIGHT GRANTING DIDOMI: G1325 (@104 -
PRESENTS)
27: {idea: [311], page: [62]}, // #27 - *DUTIES* (*SHIH*)
54: {idea: [348], page: [99]} // #54 - UNITY
}

#298 as [#4, #5, #4, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50] = dídōmi (G1325):
{UMBRA: #49 as #868 % #41 = #7} 1) to give; 2) to give something to
someone; 2a) of one's own accord to give one something, to his
advantage; 2a1) *TO* *BESTOW* *A* *GIFT*; 2b) to grant, give to one
asking, let have; 2c) to supply, furnish, necessary things; 2d) to give
over, deliver; 2d1) to reach out, extend, present; 2d2) of a writing;
2d3) to give over to one's care, intrust, commit; i) *SOMETHING* *TO*
*BE* *ADMINISTERED*; ii) to give or commit to some one something to be
religiously observed; 2d4) to give what is due or obligatory, to pay:
wages or reward; 2d5) to furnish, endue; 2e) to give; 2e1) to cause,
profuse, give forth from one's self; i) to give, hand out lots; 2e2)
*TO* *APPOINT* *TO* *AN* *OFFICE*; 2e3) to cause to come forth, i.e. as
the sea, death and Hell are said to give up the dead who have been
engulfed or received by them; 2e4) to give one to someone as his own; i)
as an object of his saving care; ii) *TO* *GIVE* *ONE* *TO* *SOMEONE*,
*TO* *FOLLOW* *HIM* *AS* *A* *LEADER* *AND* *MASTER*; iii) to give one
to someone to care for his interests; iv) to give one to someone to whom
he already belonged, to return; 2e5) to grant or permit one; i) to
commission;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{298}>

SECTION VI - QUEEN VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT: And whereas by 'The
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900,' it is amongst other
things enacted, that we may authorise the Governor General to APPOINT
any person or persons, jointly or severally, to be his Deputy or
Deputies within any part of Our Commonwealth, and in that capacity to
exercise, during the pleasure of the Governor General such *POWERS*, and
FUNCTIONS of the said Governor General as he thinks fit to assign to
such Deputy or Deputies, subject to any LIMITATIONS and directions as
aforesaid, to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or severally. To be
his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our said Commonwealth of
Australia, and in that capacity to exercise, during his pleasure, such
of his *POWERS* and FUNCTIONS, as he may deem it necessary or expedient
to assign to him or them: Provided always, that the APPOINTMENT of such
a Deputy or Deputies shall not affect the exercise by the Governor
General himself of any *POWER* or FUNCTION.

#1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE

#2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE

#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE

#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE

#5 - ACT OF NATURE

#6 - FORM OF NATURE

#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE

#8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE

#9 - PROPOSITIONAL DELIMITER RELATIVE TO THE AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE

#10 - TOTALITY OF NATURE

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS SECTION @18 - ORIGIN OF ETHICAL CONCEPTS,
PALLIATION OF VULGARITY; I-CHING: H33 - WITHDRAWAL, RETIRING, RETREAT,
YIELDING; TETRA: 49 - FLIGHT (T'AO) AS IDEA #298: "We must therefore
first of all note: that, although all judgments of experience are
empirical, i.e., have their basis in the immediate perception of the
senses, nonetheless the reverse is not the case, that all empirical
judgments are therefore judgments of experience; rather, beyond the
empirical and in general beyond what is given in sensory intuition,
special concepts must yet be added, which have their origin completely a
priori in the pure understanding, and under which every perception first
can be subsumed and then, by means of the same concepts, transformed
into experience.

Empirical judgments, insofar as they have objective validity, are
judgments of experience; those, however, that are only subjectively
valid I call mere judgments of perception. The latter do not require a
pure concept of the understanding, but only the logical connection of
perceptions in a thinking subject. But the former always demand, in
addition to the representations of sensory intuition, special concepts
originally gener- ated in the understanding, which are precisely what
make the judgment of experience objectively valid.

All of our judgments are at first mere judgments of perception; they
hold only for us, i.e., for our subject, and only afterwards do we give
them a new relation, namely to an object, and intend that the judgment
should also be valid at all times for us and for everyone else; for if a
judgment agrees with an object, then all judgments of the same object
must also agree with one another, and hence the objective validity of a
judgment of experience signifies nothing other than its necessary
universal validity. But also conversely, if we find cause to deem a
judgment necessarily, universally valid (which is never based on the
perception, but on the pure concept of the understanding under which the
perception is subsumed), we must then also deem it objective, i.e., as
expressing not merely a relation of a perception to a subject, but a
property of an object; for there would be no reason why other judgments
necessarily would have to agree with mine, if there were not the unity
of the object – an object to which they all refer, with which they all
agree, and, for that reason, also must all harmonize among themselves.
[Page 50]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

[IMAGE: (c) COPYRIGHT 25 APRIL 2006 - LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION
OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical
Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as Intellectual Property]
YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHomCiPFknY>

IF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL {@1 - SELF ENTITLEMENT + @491 - PRINCIPLE
OF CONTINUITY} THEN A TRINOMIAL NOTION OF NUMBER APPLIES

+0, 27 - *DUTIES*, 54 - *UNITY*
+0, 9, 18
+0, 3, 6
+1, 2, 3

==========

@1 + @41 + @81 + @369 AS WORLDVIEW [#205 / #164] OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT: #71 + #1 + #11 + #21 = @104 / @491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY) *CHIH*

= #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

THUSLY:

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 IS A COSMOLOGICAL VIEW

IF WE CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAOIST META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES
ARE SIMILARLY A #81 - TOTALITY RELATIVE TO THE #9 - AUTONOMY.

FOR EXAMPLE:

#30 - BOLD RESOLUTION (#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE / #10 - TOTALITY OF
NATURE)

#41 - RESPONSE (#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE / #1 - NATURE CONTAINS
NATURE)

#47 - PATTERN (#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE / #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE)

#48 - RITUAL (#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE / #8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE)

#51 - CONSTANCY (#5 - ACT OF NATURE / #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE)

#66 - DEPARTURE (#6 - FORM OF NATURE / #6 - FORM OF NATURE)

#73 - COMPLETION (#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE)

And so forth...

I will have to give some more consideration to this possibility that the
TRINOMIAL conception of number then gave rise to our DECALOGUE ("Things
Received") symbols.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

— FIELDS OF LAMENT —
[Written: 18 November 2019]

"ONE HUNDRED YEARS,
IS BARELY IN THE GRAVE.
WITH CROCODILE TEARS.
THIS HOW YOU BEHAVE.

SUCH HIGH IDEALS
ARE ONLY NAUGHT.
VALOUR STUPOR REELS.
OVER WHY WE FOUGHT."

POSTSCRIPT 7 JUNE 2020: I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO RESOLVE THE EXISTENTIAL
CONUNDRUM {ie.

Given the temporal extent 8 JUNE 2017 to 8 JUNE 2020 = #1096 days as
implicitly the 'OTH CYCLE of #1092 days + #4 - CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE

} as to whether it is possible to consider the #45 - METHODOLOGY which
is implicit to QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT as then the jurisprudent
means for a determination made of the #15 - MENS REA (#164 - PRINCIPLE
OF MATERIALITY) relative to the #34 - ACTUS REUS (#205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE) for any vEVENT.

Since the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as grounding for the GNOSIS
EX MACHINA dialectic is derived from the #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC
COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE being an existentiality of the TEMPORAL FABRIC itself:

#1 #2 #3
+8 #0 #4 --->
+7 +6 +5

#2184 / 6 = #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY
#2184 / 7 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION
#2184 / 8 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION
#0 ---> @2188 (#4 - IMPERATIVE / #1 ---> #2184) - JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT
#2184 / 5 = #436 + #4 - IMPERATIVE FOR JUDGMENTS

That my informal intuition is of #0 ---> @2188 (#4 - IMPERATIVE / #1
---> #2184) - JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT relating to #414 / #622 - METASTASIS
being anchored #0 ---> upon the *PERIHELION* of 3 JANUARY ---> and #288
/ #325 / #436 - COHESION occurring from that point as then capable in
having #1 ---> #2184 - ONTIC JURISPRUDENCE OVERSIGHT.

GIVEN THE METASTASISED NOTION OF THE #1364 - PARADIGM FOR TOOLS OF #491
- RULE {@82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY} and #873 - COMPASS OF PROBITY {@205 -
PRINCIPLE PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE} WITH THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENT TO
@492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 -
CENTRE INTERLOCK)} BEING IT'S FOUNDATIONAL STONE:

@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT {#2188 MINUS #4 -
CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE EQUALS #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE}

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

THE ONTIC PROPOSITION IS THAT THE #15 - MENS REA (#164 - PRINCIPLE OF
MATERIALITY) AS GROUNDING IS THEN LIKELY TO BE FRAMED BY THE 'OTH CYCLE
(#1092 DAYS) CONTEXT AS THE METALOGIC (AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER) DERIVATION
POINT FROM WHENCE THE TIME HEURISTIC (FROM 0000 TO 2359 HOURS) CAN
DEDUCE ITS PRAGMA (ie. “a thing done, a fact”):

#1 - 4 JUNE 2020: #1092
#2 - 5 JUNE 2020: #1093
#3 - 6 JUNE 2020: #1094
#4 - 7 JUNE 2020: #1095 as #15 - MENS REA (#164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY)
#5 ---> 8 JUNE 2020 - #1096 as #34 - ACTUS REUS (#205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE) being analogous to the initial vEVENT.

The #0 - NIHILISTIC GROUNDING being then a rhetorical cause for any
subsequent state of being as a metastasis of denial {ie. denying
adversaries' arguments and turning the arguments back on them} by #312 -
CONTRADICTION to reality.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Catholic%20Centennial%20Disloyalty%201.png>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Catholic%20Centennial%20Disloyalty%202.png>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Catholic%20Centennial%20Disloyalty%203.png>

As recognition that QUEEN VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT OF 29 OCTOBER 1900
TO THE FEDERATION AS COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901 IS BRITAIN’S MOST
EFFECTUAL MEANS FOR DEFINING THE EUROPEAN UNIONS REQUIREMENT FOR #492 -
AUTONOMOUS FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41) / #390 -
SOVEREIGNTY DYNAMIC BY #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PARADIGM (FRATERNITÉ {29
OCTOBER 1900}) as SAPIENT REGARD FOR #902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY
1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC* necessity comprising a subset of 21
consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic origins).

HUME (died 25 August 1776, Edinburgh) had raised objections to the
notions of equality and congruence (among others) in geometry, which
objections appealed to experience (Treatise, i.ii.4.4, pp. 42–53),
thereby subjecting mathematics to experience, and whereby he also
*INCORRECTLY* rejected THE CONCEPTION THAT MATHEMATICS CONSIDERS ITS
OBJECTS INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR EXISTENCE IN NATURE:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 =
#273 - *MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
*CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY*
*DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the principle of #312 -
CONTRADICTION:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27
MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 -
PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

----------

COMMENT ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT HAVING RELEVANCE TO THE #473 -
CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPETUS FOR THE GRANTING OF ORDERS AS CASE NUMBER:
H13018534 OF THERE BEING INSUBSTANTIAL CAUSE FOR AN APPLICATION TO HAVE
ORDERS EXTENDED DUE TO ALLEGED BREACHES AS CASE NUMBER K12507785 AND
L10519861.

EMAIL FROM UNDERWRITER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE &
ALIGNMENT @ 1917 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2020: "Good evening,

Please find our final decision letter attached to this email. We thank
you for the opportunity to review this matter as part of our Dispute
Resolution Process. The steps for escalating your complaint further are
attached in the letter."

DOLF @ 1939 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2020: "Good evening, I do not have a
turbulent relationship with "OTHER PARTY B", since at the first onset of
violence due to my reasonably not refunding a paypal / visa transaction
until it had entered into my account. I then took out an intervention
and personal safety order against "OTHER PARTY B".

Until such time our relationship was entirely amicable and subsequent
"OTHER PARTY B" has engaged in hostile conduct in concord with ANZAC
JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM and the CENTENNIAL.

We allege that the damages following his rushing upon me and tumult
occasioning a broken leg on 23 November 2017 was bullying conduct
associated with such jingoistic ignorance of which we have provided
substantial evidence and await a magistrates court decision into such on
27 July 2020.

I shall read your prudent decision at a more reasonable hour and I thank
you for such considerations."

EMAIL FROM UNDERWRITER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE &
ALIGNMENT @ 1007 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2020: "Good morning,

As previously confirmed, I have instructed CGU to reimburse the [three
vehicle wilful damages] excess[es] to you [relating to events of 27
JANUARY 2018, 12 FEBRUARY 2018 and 28 JUNE 2018]. They will be in
contact with you shortly to confirm settlement.

The AFCA case you have referenced above is not with CGU.

With regards to the below email, Customer Relations have reviewed the
claims accordingly and have no further involvement."

DOLF @ 1112 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2020: "The AFCA case had been established
but not acted upon and hence I have given instructions that it ought to
be closed.

Because my banking for 40 years was with BANKVIC as a police
organization which provided the CGU INSURANCE POLICY I have simply
included them to mitigate any moral culpability (ie. in the knowledge
that these INSURANCE CLAIMS related to ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 I closed
such bank account) over the circumstance of no present police prosecution.

CGU has already been in contact with me about obtaining banking details
for refund.

The additional information which I have provided is from my #492 -
voluntary capacity as the Lieutenant Governor and pertains to my
technologizing Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent in having by such
undertaking observed by categories of understanding #152 - *HORSE*
RACING / #473 - NATURE / #311 - CITY STATE (*VATICAN*) a viable NOUMENON
impetus sustained by facts for determined breaches of sovereignty by a
foreign power to which all CGU HOUSE / MOTOR VEHICLE DAMAGES INSURANCE
CLAIMS relate.

If such action is sufficient cause for sedition (ie.

WE NOTE THAT #311 - SOIL IS A NEW FEATURE AT THE SYDNEY HYDE PARK WAR
MEMORIAL AS TO SUGGEST THIS IMPROPER ACTION AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN IS AN
RSL VALUE BUT IN BREACH OF OATH TO THE SOVEREIGN BY ARMED SERVICES

) then thwarting it is substantial grounds for the AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH to decouple itself from SECTION IX of the QUEEN VICTORIA’S
LETTERS PATENT and be SOVEREIGN in its own right.

IT IS OTHERWISE IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO WITHOUT DETRIMENT TO THE BRITISH
MONARCHY AND CANNOT BE DONE BY EITHER PLEBISCITE OR LEGISLATION.

In anticipation of the outcome to the MAGISTRATES COURT special
directions hearing on 27 July 2020 we are providing opinion so that we
may then substantiate their veracity.

These are matters of GRAVITAS which whilst outside your cognitive /
semantical capacity to articulate are nevertheless accountabilities of
compliance as a criteria of citizenship.

More recently we have reported to POLICE COMPLAINTS our news media
reconnaissance as knowledge of an IRISH OWNED *HORSE* named #311 -
"*VATICAN* CITY" which ran at DERBY UNITED KINGDOM UPON SATURDAY 4 JULY
2020 {ie. as commensurate to #473 - BIRTH OF A NATION} in being a
patterned event to the earlier BEERSHEBA 28 OCTOBER 2017 / SALE RACES 29
OCTOBER 2017 events within this MATTER that is presently before the COURTS.

[OMITTED IMAGES: AT 1854 HOURS ON 11 JULY 2020 the REDD CATT WAITER
depicted right was advised of my intention to draft a letter to the
MAGISTRATES COURT concerning past matters discussed upon GRINDR on 6
JULY 2020 in relation to the REDD CATT cafe being abnormally open upon
SUNDAY 29 OCTOBER 2017 and that as a waiter to such cafe he has
continually engaged within irrational and unaccountable conduct of #325
- DETRUDE by CENSORSHIP / SOCIAL EXCLUSION associated to such CENTENNIAL
OF BEERSHEBA DATED 28 OCTOBER 2017 / ANZAC 2018 COMMEMORATIONS as
habitual community conduct being tantamount to #334 - PERSECUTION.

He was advised that a SNAPSHOT of his GRINDR PROFILE and the nature of
his abhorrent irrational and unaccountable conduct would be tendered to
the COURT]

In constituting by such photographic evidence of a REDD CATT CAFE #152 -
*HORSE* RACING LIQUOR FUNCTION @ 1131 HOURS ON SUNDAY 29 OCTOBER 2017, a
contradictory FACEBOOK POSTING about exclusive SUNDAY OPENING dated 28
MARCH 2020 and a GRINDR PROFILE of the WAITER WITH HIS *HORSE* obtained
@ 1949 HOURS ON 6 JULY 2020 as shown above, being an occurrence of #473
- NATURE / #152 - *HORSE* RACING DYNAMIC as a #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
having its fidelity for action derived from my intellectual property in
that the END OF YEAR #444 - SPORTS CATEGORY conforming to the implicit
AUSTRALIAN IDENTITY having a pairing to the northern / southern
hemispheric perspective of *HORSE'S* BIRTHDAY:

NOUS: #48 ON 1 JANUARY: #329 / #329 and
NOUS: #56 ON 1 AUGUST: #334 - MENS REA OF PERSECUTION AND HARASSMENT /
#311 - CRITICAL RED FLAG

Conforming to the MODUS OPERANDI as to the #473 - NATURE to OBJECTS OF
EXPERIENCE / STATEMENTS MADE BY BOTH THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE /
PAPAL AUTHORITY and an EASTER IMPETUS of a #1827 - EUCHARIST / #381 -
NECROMANCY CONJURING DEFERENCE then related by an ONTIC #175 - MARRIAGE
CRITERIA as ITS INTRINSIC #473 - NATURE in being CAUSAL FOR AN
INFIDELITY TO ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATIONS BY IRISH CATHOLIC
FASCISM / JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM EVINCED WITH AN IMPROPER POPPY WREATH
PLACEMENT OCCURRING AT THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL ON NOUS #38 - 8 JUNE 2017.

ERECTION OF A MARION / CHILD STATUE ON SAINT PATRICK’S DAY WITHOUT
REGARD FOR 800 NEWBORN BODIES SUBSEQUENTLY BEING EXHUMED IN IRELAND AS A
ROMAN CATHOLIC TRAVESTY MADE AGAINST HUMAN DIGNITY

It is noted that the THAT GOVERNOR GENERAL PETER COSGROVE WAS IN 2013
CONFERRED WITH THE KNIGHTHOOD OF THE GRAND CROSS OF THE ORDER OF ST
GREGORY THE GREAT BY CARDINAL PELL ON 7 FEBRUARY 2013 AND IS THEREFORE
COMPROMISED WITHIN HIS OFFICE AS GOVERNOR GENERAL AND THE SUBSTANTIAL
CAUSE FOR THE IMPEDIMENT TO ANY OBTAINMENT OF JUSTICE IN OUR PROVEN
ALLEGATION OF #473 - *TREASON* AGAINST THIS SAME ECCLESIASTIC as CAUSE
CÉLEBRE associated with unlawful foreign powers associated to eclipse
cycles and earlier refusal of the Eucharist Communion, which occurred at
Saint Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as
the dates of 31 May, 1998 (*THE* *PROXIMITY* *SUNDAY* *TO* *31ST* *MAY*
*IS* *WHEN* *THE* *BOER* *MEMORIAL* *OF* 1902 *OCCURS*) and 11 June, 2000.

Cardinal George Pell is guilty of #473 - *TREASON* as per the photograph
of myself being evidence of our BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY 31 May 1998
(refusal of Communion on Pentecost Sunday) as crime by a substituted
ethic imposed upon our war dead and disloyalty towards our nation’s
sovereignty.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOERWARS19980531.jpg>

[IMAGE: Author consoling Catholic mother of a gay son & PFLAG President,
Nanette McGregor - The Rainbow Sash Protest (Refusal of Communion) on
'Pentecost Sunday' 31 May 1998, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Melbourne
pictured by The Australian newspaper (front page) of 1 June 1998

(c) 1 June 1998 - James Croucher (photographer), News Ltd / Newspix,
Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or Organisation, Internal
Newsletter Or Document, Print And Digital, Up To 1,000]

#473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE* as [#20, #1, #300, #5, #20, #100, #10, #9, #8]
= katakrínō (G2632): {UMBRA: #43 as #1302 % #41 = #31} 1) *TO* *GIVE*
*JUDGMENT* *AGAINST*, *TO* *JUDGE* *WORTHY* *OF* *PUNISHMENT*; 1a) to
condemn; 1b) by one's good example to render another's wickedness the
more evident and censurable

DOLF: "... I'm going to take the council to court over this particular
matter. Because there is no object of respect at the BOER WAR Memorial."

ARTIST: "So what are you doing taking this to court?"

DOLF: "I'm taking this and the BOER yeah ... this is part of that. This
is part of ANZAC defamation which I have been subject to.

When a mother weeps for her children..."

ARTIST: "But this is what this is."

DOLF: "Yeah that is exactly what our 'LEST WE FORGET' poem is all about."

ARTIST: "So why are you against this?"

DOLF: "I'm against this because I happen to be JEWISH and ..."

ARTIST: "Oh okay my darling yes..."

DOLF: "And this is a MARION statue. Now if you really want to
[represent] IRISH persons its the WASHER WOMAN that was the person who
was most ..."

ARTIST: "No no..."

DOLF: "The WASHER WOMAN in IRISH society was subject to more impunity
than any other woman within IRISH society."

ARTIST: "But you know it's interesting that you say that you're um ah
... JEWISH because the man that led this through the COMMONWEALTH games
... through the COMMONWEALTH government was JEWISH."

DOLF: "Yes but he should know better [since] we don't ... they don't
allow statues in their TEMPLE precinct. And the circumstance that we
have [here] is that I'm of DUTCH heritage and the [INTERNATIONAL]
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR which was formed in 2015 are associated with the ORDER
that [DUTCH EXPLORER] DIRK HARTOG signed the PEWTER PLATE with. So if
you want to talk about erections [of commemorative merit] DIRK HARTOG
signed it as AO and their were SEVEN PAPAL BULLS associated with my
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

As the RIGHT OF WOMEN which is the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS."

ARTIST: "So why are you against this? Why are you going to bring this
into your argument?"

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #402 % #41 = #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination;
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering;

THOTH MEASURE: #33 - Oh thou Horned one, who makest thine appearance at
Sais; I am not noisy in my speech.

#VIRTUE: With Closeness (no. #33), no possible gap, but
#TOOLS: With Completion (no. #73), no possible change.
#POSITION: With Massing (no. #59), affairs emptying.
#TIME: With Legion (no. #32), affairs filling.
#CANON: #197

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_197@{
@1: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#33); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#33),
@2: Sup: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#58); Ego: 73 - ALREADY FORDING,
COMPLETION: CH'ENG (#106),
@3: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#61); Ego: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#165),
@4: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#96); Ego: 32 - LEGION: CHUANG (#197
- I AM NOT NOISY IN MY SPEECH {%33}),
Male: #96; Feme: #197
} // #197

#473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE* as [#6, #2, #50, #400, #10, #5] = bath (H1323):
{UMBRA: #6 as #402 % #41 = #33} 1) daughter; 1a) daughter, girl, adopted
daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, granddaughters, female child, cousin;
1a1) *AS* *POLITE* *ADDRESS*; 1a2) as designation of women of a
particular place; 1a3) as personification; 1a4) daughter-villages; 1a5)
*DESCRIPTION* *OF* *CHARACTER*; 1b) *YOUNG* *WOMEN*, *WOMEN*;

DOLF: "Because WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE was the RIGHT of the exercise of
VOLUNTARY WILL in political life and this [statue] is not."

ARTIST: "What do you mean?"

DOLF: "This is not."

ARTIST: "What do you mean?"

DOLF: "Women in IRELAND have just been [granted the right of ABORTION] ..."

ARTIST: "No no hang on a moment.."

#473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE* as [#40, #40, #300, #80, #8, #5] = mishpâchâh
(H4940): {UMBRA: #22 as #433 % #41 = #23} 1) clan, family; 1a) clan;
1a1) family; 1a2) tribe; 1a3) *PEOPLE*, *NATION*; 1b) guild; 1c)
species, kind; 1d) *ARISTOCRATS*;

DOLF: "Women in IRELAND ... this was put here on SAINT PATRICK'S DAY of
all people. Of all places."

ARTIST: "But I chose that."

DOLF: "You should not have done that. Its representing [only the] IRISH..."

ARTIST: "No it's not. No it's not."

DOLF: "Well because that ... there was no PLAQUE here on the day that it
was [unveiled] ..."

ARTIST: "No but I didn't. I wasn't able to get it ..."

DOLF: "Let me finish..."

ARTIST: "No but you let me finish. I wasn't able ..."

DOLF: "There was no PLAQUE here on the day it was installed."

ARTIST: "Yes there was."

DOLF: "No there wasn't."

ARTIST: "I'm sorry SIR I unveiled the PLAQUE."

#473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE* as [#8, #9, #1, #400, #10, #5, #600] / #434 -
*BIG* BLOKES* *BBQ* SPONSORED BY STAR / CRITERION HOTELS ON 25 AUGUST
2017 / 11 OCTOBER 2019 / #434 - BY ONTIC CHECKSUM: @182 + @102 + @150 ON
*ANZAC* *DAY* 25 APRIL - STATE, CONDITION as [#8, #9, #1, #6, #400, #10]
= chaṭṭâʼâh (H2403): {UMBRA: #14 as #23 % #41 = #23} 1) sin, sinful; 2)
sin, sin offering; 2a) sin; 2b) condition of sin, guilt of sin; 2c)
punishment for sin; 2d) sin-offering; 2e) *PURIFICATION* *FROM* *SINS*
*OF* *CEREMONIAL* *UNCLEANNESS*;

DOLF: "I'm sorry ma'am but I took pictures. And I took the picture on
the 8 JUNE when the PLAQUE was unveiled and then I went to the BOER WAR
MEMORIAL and there were tributes there as well.

So that's good day to you ma'am."

[walking away]

ARTIST: "Who are you taking it to?"

DOLF: "I will take you to court as well."

[walking away]

DOLF: "For vilification against my DUTCH heritage, my homosexuality and
my JEWISH belief."

[walking away]

DOLF: "When CAPTAIN COOK discovered AUSTRALIA he said the WEST COAST
belonged to the DUTCH [as] it was their discovery."

There is within the circumstance of such a #473 - NATURE / #152 -
*HORSE* RACING DYNAMIC which is a sustaining of an earlier explicitly
detailed considerations over the "RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE'S CONJURING
OF FIDELITY TO BOER WAR COMMEMORATIONS UPON SATURDAY 27 OCTOBER 2018
WITH AN EMPHASIS GIVEN TO BULLYING AND *HORSES* AS OBJECTS OF EXPERIENCE
[WHICH WAS IN MY OPINION] A #414 - METASTASIS ACTION AGAINST
SOVEREIGNTY" as conveyed within COURT / POLICE PROSECUTION FILING
DELIVERED ON 23 JUNE 2020 and is conveyed upon pages #111 to #114 within
my letter dated 1 JUNE 2020 which was made to WILMOUR MOTORS of MAFFRA,
as ESSENTIALLY relating to the HISTORICAL EVENT and a PREJUDICE
manifested in a CONTINUAL REFUSAL OF GOODS AND SERVICES by this motor
vehicle dealer that had occurred immediately after my having walked 21
km and before entering the premises, in placing my hand upon the ANZAC
#339 - *CENOTAPH* WITHIN THE STREET DIAGONALLY OPPOSITE AND SWEARING AN
OATH BY ALMIGHTY GOD (as words to the effect):

I SWEAR BY ALMIGHTY GOD, THAT THIS COMMUNITY IS @1 - SELF-ENTITLED {ie.
#321 - PRO DOMO (@146 - LAND GRABBER + @175 - MARRIAGE)}, DELIVER THEM
INTO MY HANDS OH LORD {ie. #321 - PRO DOMO (@150 - APO SOVEREIGN RIGHT +
@171 - LACK OF FIDELITY)} AND BRING AN EVERLASTING JUDGEMENT AGAINST
THEM ...

WITHIN SUCH #138 PAGED DOCUMENT I SPECIFICALLY QUOTED LAURA O'CALLAGHAN
(EXPRESS.UK.CO) @ 1813 HOURS [UTC] ON 9 APRIL 2020: "POPE FRANCIS
ATTACKS EUROPEAN POLITICIANS FOR SOUNDING LIKE HITLER IN THE RUN UP TO WW2:

POPE Francis has attacked European politicians for delivering speeches
to the public which are "not so different" to the words used by Adolf
Hitler in the run up to the Second World War.

He also said there was a dire need for people to reconnect {ie. @5: Sup:
20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#152: *TO* *FLY* (*TO* *THE* *ATTACK*) *ON*
*HORSEBACK*: BEERSHEBA MEMORIAL ON 28 OCTOBER 2017 / BOER WAR MEMORIAL
ON 27 OCTOBER 2018); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#101: *ADONAI*
(*PARALLEL* *WITH* *YAHWEH*) / *MY* *LORD* *AND* *MY* *GOD*); [PSALM
22:1-31]} with #473 - *NATURE*.

#473 as [#3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10, #200] = génesis (G1078): {UMBRA:
#39 as #473 % #41 = #22} 1) source, origin; 1a) a book of one's lineage,
i.e. in which his ancestry or progeny are enumerated; 2) used of birth,
nativity; 3) of that which follows origin, viz. existence, life; 3a) the
wheel of life (Jas 3:6), other explain it, the wheel of human origin
which as soon as men are born begins to run, i.e. its course of life;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #473 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I
am not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#22); Ego: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#25); Ego: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#84 - I AM NOT
A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 - EASE: YI (#48); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#104 - I
COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#61); Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#175
- I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175 <-- *MARRIAGE*

G1078@{
@1: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3),
@2: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#11); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#8),
@3: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#69); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#58),
@4: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#132); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#63),
@5: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#152: *HORSE* *RACING*); Ego: 38 -
FULLNESS: SHENG (#101),
@6: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN
MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#111),
@7: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#250); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#149),
Male: #250; Feme: #149
} // #473

NOTE: It is noted that as occurred in association to the infidelity
shown by WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS upon SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER 2017 with
the SALE #152 - *HORSE* *RACING* occurring on the day following SUNDAY
29 OCTOBER 2017 there is once again (ie. #312 - WITHERED STATE #390 -
WREATH partial removal from the #492 - BOER WAR MEMORIAL on the day
prior to the MELBOURNE CUP PUBLIC HOLIDAY of TUESDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2018) a
SALE #152 - *HORSE* *RACING* event that occurs on 14 APRIL 2020 as
immediately within proximity to EASTER 10-13 APRIL 2020.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{152}&idea:{101}>

And he called the COVID-19 #101 / #491 - *OUTBREAK* (cf: fire
break-H3318 out [Exodus 22:6]), which has resulted in lockdowns across
the globe, an “opportunity for conversion”.

#101 as [#10, #90, #1] / [#90, #1, #10] /
#491 as [#90, #1, #400] / #491 as [#400, #90, #1] = yâtsâʼ (H3318):
{UMBRA: #20 as #101 % #41 = #19} 1) to go out, come out, exit, go forth;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to go or come out or forth, depart; 1a2) to go forth (to
a place); 1a3) to go forward, proceed to (to or toward something); 1a4)
to come or go forth (with purpose or for result); 1a5) to come out of;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to cause to go or come out, bring out, lead out; 1b2)
to bring out of; 1b3) to lead out; 1b4) to deliver; 1c) (Hophal) to be
brought out or forth;

Churches will today mark Holy Thursday with a Mass of the Lord’s Supper."

Such commentary was made in anticipation of a SPECIAL DIRECTIONS HEARING
that is now scheduled for 27 JULY 2020 as specifically relating to
INFIDELITY within our ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATIONS perpetuated
by IRISH CATHOLIC FASCISM / JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM AS THEN GROUNDS FOR
THEIR MANUS THUGGERY without any moral outrage from the RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) in CONTEMPTUOUS DISRESPECT OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900.

----------

If I may make one comment as to GLOBAL GOVERNANCE (COVID-19 #414 -
METASTATSIS AS WHOOSH EVENT AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF NATIONS) being
the UNDERLYING premise to #473 - NATURE / #152 - *HORSE* RACING DYNAMIC
(*VATICAN* CITY) as a #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE having its fidelity for
action derived from my intellectual property in that the END OF YEAR

#311 - CRITICAL RED FLAG

H776@{
@1: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#20); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#20 -
SECTION VIII OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT),
@2: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#41); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#21 -
SECTION IX OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT),
@3: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#100); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS (IMPROPER
WREATH PLACEMENT 8 JUNE 2017): SHENG (#59),
@4: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO
ANY {%26}); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH
OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42}),
Male: #168 <-- DIALECTIC INTERSECTION WITH ROMAN GOVERNANCE
PROTOTYPE #EIGHT: AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER #CENTRE; Feme: #68 - RIGHTS /
DIEU ET MON DROIT
} // #311

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #291 % #41 = #4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 -
Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws, Comfort / Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering;

THOTH MEASURE: #4 - Oh Eater of the Shadow, who makest thine appearance
at Elephantine; I am not rapacious.

#VIRTUE: With Barrier (no. #4), isolation but
#TOOLS: With Stove (no. #44 - NORMA OBLIGANS OF 21 APRIL AND
TRINOMIAL / BINOMIAL NUMBER AB INITIO), neighbours.
#POSITION: As to Strength (no. #36 - ANZAC DAY / NOTRE DAME FIRE /
METALOGIC PROTOTYPE FOR AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER), it is the solidly built.
#TIME: As to Waiting (no. #18 - #2018), it is the weak.
#CANON: #102

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_102@{
@1: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#4); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#4),
@2: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#52); Ego: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#48),
@3: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#55); Ego: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#84 -
I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}), <-- #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY /
AGENCY v's PATER FAMILIAS
@4: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#76); Ego: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#102 - I
AM NOT RAPACIOUS{%4}), <-- #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY / AGENCY v's
PATER FAMILIAS
Male: #76; Feme: #102
} // #102

#311 as [#20, #1, #200, #900] = ʼerets(H776): {UMBRA: #0 as #291 % #41 =
#4}1) land, earth; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed to a part);
1a2)earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants); 1b) land;
1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal territory;
1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6) inhabitants of
land; 1b7) Sheol, land without return, (under) world; 1b8) city
(-state); 1c) ground, surface of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil; 1d)
(in phrases); 1d1) people of the land; 1d2) space or distance of country
(in measurements of distance); 1d3) level or plain country; 1d4) land of
the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e) (almost wholly late in usage);
1e1) lands, countries; i)often in contrast to Canaan;

Conforming to the MODUS OPERANDI as to the #473 - NATURE to OBJECTS OF
EXPERIENCE / STATEMENTS MADE BY BOTH THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE /
PAPAL AUTHORITY and an EASTER IMPETUS of a #1827 - EUCHARIST / #381 -
NECROMANCY CONJURING DEFERENCE then related by an ONTIC #175 - MARRIAGE
CRITERIA as ITS INTRINSIC #473 - NATURE.

----------

WITH RESPECTS THIS HAVING A NEXUS WITH THE HOUSE PROPERTY DAMAGE OF 11
OCTOBER 2017 AS BEING A $5000 DAMAGES PAYMENT MADE BY CGU INSURANCE.

We have a at @ 1811 HOURS ON 23 JULY 2020 emailed POLICE COMPLAINTS and
BBC (our independent means to convey our VOLUNTARY #491 - FUNCTIONARY
role relating to our philological research into the underlying
methodology to QUEEN VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT) we confirm as in accord
with our earlier findings of UNLAWFUL USAGE OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
AS TECHNOLOGIZING QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT date 29 OCTOBER 1900
that this DAMAGE EVENT was a precursor BEERSHEBA / ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018
action as #321 - BESIEGEMENT MADE AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY PRINCIPLE
BEING THE GROUNDING FOR THROWING THE BUDDHA STATUE THROUGH WINDOW ON 11
OCTOBER 2017

#848 as [#2, #1, #200, #10, #30, #5, #400, #200] = basileús (G935):
{UMBRA: #848 % #41 = #28} 1) leader of the people, prince, commander,
lord of the land, king;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #848 % #41 = #28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full
Circle;

THOTH MEASURE: #28 - Oh thou, hot of foot, who makest thy appearance at
even; I indulge not in anger.

#VIRTUE: With Change (no. #28), alterations but sharing smiles.
#TOOLS: With Dimming (no. #68), over a long time, increasing troubles.
#POSITION: With Vastness (no. #50), the infinitely great, but
#TIME: With Barrier (no. #4), the buried and blocked.
#CANON: #150

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_150@{
@1: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#28); Ego: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#28),
@2: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#43); Ego: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#96),
@3: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#108); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER{%15}),
@4: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING
{%29}); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
Male: #177; Feme: #150 <-- SOVEREIGN'S APO RIGHT BY LETTERS PATENT
} // #150

G935@{
@1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#5); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#3),
@3: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#46); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#41),
@4: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#97 - WICKED DEVICE / EVIL PLAN);
Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#51),
@5: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#178 - LOINS / *HORSE* / PROCEED);
Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#81),
@6: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#183 - BATTLE); Ego: 5 - KEEPING
SMALL: SHAO (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD{%10}),
@7: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#264 - HABIT / MANNER / COURSE OF
LIFE (SYNONYM #473) / ROMAN PROTOTYPE #EIGHT); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION:
CHU (#162 - BREAK / WINDOW),
@8: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#302 - BAN (*UNLAWFUL* *LIQUOR* *BAN*
BY IRISH OWNED STAR HOTEL SALE AS MADE AFTER BOER WAR MEMORIAL 28 MAY
2017) / CITY STATE AS IDENTICAL TO #311 / *FLASHING* *LIGHT* [-ENING]);
Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY
{%8}),
Male: #302; Feme: #200
} // #848

As that which is capable of being hosted upon the INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as it's mechanism for delivery and staging which
then becomes an acute and risky precipice consideration that is accorded
entirely by my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and thusly my reasonable objection
has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 - 2017 AS
#371 - SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE / #33 - #INRI / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 -
substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390 - WREATHS & SOVEREIGNTY / #288
- MEMORIAL & ANTI-SEMITISM / #419 - SLAUGHTER} war dead and usurping the
@1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 - HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth's
Governance which is defined as a PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 /
#21 - SOVEREIGN'S APO (G575) RIGHT AS THE RESERVE (APODIDOMI: G591)
ENTITLEMENT AUTHORITY OF SECTION IX / #37} by QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT {

#902 - *RULE* *OF* *LAW* (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC*
necessity comprising a subset of #0 (#5) + #6 x (/ #364) + #7 (/ #312) +
#8 (/ #273) = 21 consonants with #VOWELS of SEMITIC ORIGINS: 24 - #A, 25
- #E, 26 - #I, 27 - #O, 28 - #U),
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and
#391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF CIVIL
SOCIETY

} as the INSTRUMENTATION (GREEK LEXICON CIRCUMSCRIBED) OF FEDERATION
INTO A NATION:

APO: G575 (@150 - ONTIC JURISPRUDENT CRITERIA)
DIDOMI: G1325 (@104 - PRESENTS)
POIEO: G4160 (@175 - CONSTITUTE ORDER AND DECLARE: QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900)
APODIDOMI: G591 (@181 - RESERVE)
EIDOMAI: G1492: (@228 - FORCE & DEFINITE MEANING) <-- BIBLE GREEK
LEXICON ENTRIES

ONTIC CHECKSUM: @150 + @104 + @175 + @181 + @228 = #838 as [#30, #5, #3,
#800] = légō (G3004): {UMBRA: #1 as #838 % #41 = #18} 1) to say, to
speak; 1a) affirm over, maintain; 1b) to teach; 1c) to exhort, advise,
to command, direct; 1d) to point out with words, intend, mean, mean to
say; 1e) to call by name, to call, name; 1f) to speak out, speak of,
mention;

RHUTHMÓS (ῥῠθμός)@{
@1: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING:TS'UNG (#19); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING:TS'UNG (#19),
@2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION:JUI (#33); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION:CHU (#95),
@3: Sup: 23 - EASE:YI (#56); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT:SHU (#104 - I
COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 63 - WATCH:SHIH (#119); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL:FA (#144),
@5: Sup: 52 - MEASURE:TU (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE
{%20}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE:KE (#214),
@6: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT:SHU (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH
ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS:SHENG (#252),
Male: #180; Feme: #252
} // ἐν ῥυθμῷ (en rhuthmôi): “in time”

vBRONZE: @175 / #175 as [#80, #70, #10, #5, #10] - A REPEATING, REGULAR
MOTION, VIBRATION /

vPURPLE: #328 as [#80, #5, #80, #70, #10, #8, #20, #5, #50] - MEASURED
MOTION, RHYTHM /

vRED: #339 - *ARMISTICE* *DAY* 11 NOVEMBER as [#80, #5, #80, #70, #10,
#8, #20, #5, #50, #1, #10] - AGREEMENT {MEASURE, PROPORTION, SYMMETRY} /

vBLUE: #369 as [#80, #5, #80, #70, #10, #8, #20, #1, #40, #5, #50] -
PROPORTION, ARRANGEMENT, ORDER /

vORANGE: #434 - BY ONTIC CHECKSUM: @182 + @102 + @150 ON *ANZAC* *DAY*
25 APRIL - STATE, CONDITION as [#80, #70, #10, #8, #200, #5, #10, #1,
#50] = poiéō (G4160): {UMBRA: #42 as #965 % #41 = #22} 1) to make; 1a)
with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion,
etc.; 1b) to be the authors of, the cause; 1c) to make ready, to
prepare; 1d) to produce, bear, shoot forth; 1e) to acquire, to provide a
thing for one's self; 1f) to make a thing out of something; 1g) to (make
i.e.) render one anything; 1g1) *TO* (*MAKE* ie.) *CONSTITUTE* *OR*
*APPOINT* *ONE* *ANYTHING*, *TO* *APPOINT* *OR* *ORDAIN* *ONE* *THAT*;
1g2) *TO* (*MAKE* ie.) *DECLARE* *ONE* *ANYTHING*; 1h) to put one forth,
to lead him out; 1i) to make one do something; 1i1) cause one to; 1j) to
be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about); 2) to do; 2a) to act
rightly, do well; 2a1) to carry out, to execute; 2b) to do a thing unto
one; 2b1) to do to one; 2c) *WITH* *DESIGNATION* *OF* *TIME*: to pass,
spend; 2d) to celebrate, keep; 2d1) to make ready, and so *AT* *THE*
*SAME* *TIME* *TO* *INSTITUTE*, the celebration of the passover; 2e) to
perform: to a promise;

#451 - DIEU ET MON DROIT INTERSECTION WITH #434 {@102 + @146 + @186 /
@182 + @102 + @150: TO COME UPON, FALL OR LIGHT UPON, ATTACK (ENEMY)} / #424

vGREEN: #424 - SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 AS *BOER* *WAR* *MEMORIAL* *DAY* /
FULL MOON {#38 + #73 + #111 + #117 = 3 x #111 + #6 = #339 -
INTEROPERABILITY (BINOMIAL / TRINOMIAL) AB INITIO (GET-GO) AGREEMENT FOR
*BREXIT*} @ 0432 HRS ON SATURDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2001 AS POIEO: G4160 (@175
- CONSTITUTE ORDER AND DECLARE) as [#5, #80, #70, #10, #8, #200, #1,
#50] - FORM, SHAPE /

#451 - DIEU ET MON DROIT INTERSECTION WITH #434 {@102 + @146 + @186 /
@182 + @102 + @150: TO COME UPON, FALL OR LIGHT UPON, ATTACK (ENEMY)} / #424

vYELLOW: #180 as [#5, #80, #70, #10, #5, #10] - MANNER, FASHION

Given such a magnitude as aforethought made in regards to a prudent
substantiation of the claim that there is (ie. a continuing context of)
determined misconduct (ie as to be WAR CRIMES against this NATION) by
PUBLIC AUTHORITIES {ie. AS *BINOMIAL* {A-U-M} *STASIS* *BASIS* *TO*
*STATUS* *BEING* *THEN* *AN* *EMANATION* *OF* *STATE*} being
contemptuous breaches of both THE CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND
RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006 AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENT
TO @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x
#3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE (31 MAY AND NOT THE 30 MAY
FREEMASONRY CAPSTONE) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29
OCTOBER 1900 BEING INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH 1901 {

@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT {#2188 MINUS #4 -
CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE EQUALS #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE}

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

} as *TANTAMOUNT* *TO* *TREASON*.

----------

*CATHOLIC* *DISRESPECT* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT / TENEZ LE DROIT...

What’s new?

ELIZABETH DAOUD (7NEWS.COM.AU) @ 1052 HOURS ON 24 JULY 2020: "MELBOURNE
WOMAN GETS PAST CORONAVIRUS CHECKPOINT IN VICTORIA AFTER REFUSING TO
ANSWER POLICE QUESTIONS:

A Melbourne woman has caused outrage after apparently doing the *SIGN*
*OF* *THE* *CROSS*, *PRAYING* *TO* *ALMIGHTY* *GOD* and travelling
through a coronavirus checkpoint in Victoria while refusing to answer
questions from police.

YOUTUBE: "EVE BLACK'S BLASPHEMY"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcO2ZS3vuo>

In a video posted to Facebook, Eve Black is seen behind the wheel of a
vehicle as she appears to travel towards a police checkpoint.

Upon stopping, a police officer is heard asking Black her reason for
travelling, to which she responds: “Have I disturbed the peace?”

“No,” the police officer can be heard answering. “I’m just asking what
your reason for travelling is.”

Instead of sharing the information, Black says: “Well, I don’t need to
tell you that. I don’t know you.”

“So where have you come from today,” the officer responds, to which
Black says: “I don’t need to answer your questions”.

“Have I committed a crime?” she’s then heard asking the officer.

The checkpoint police officer then stops asking questions and tells
Black she can keep going through the checkpoint.

After driving off, Black appears ecstatic, celebrating her apparent
achievement.

“F*****g yes!,” she says. “I feel so good!”

Upon posting the video to Facebook, Black said she was “nervous as heck,
*BUT* *I* *HAD* *GOD* *WITH* *ME*, and a mate for support as well”.
[<https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/melbourne-woman-gets-past-coronavirus-checkpoint-in-victoria-after-refusing-to-answer-police-questions-c-1189734>]

FIRST POST 24 JULY 2020: “If brute primitivism brought yourselves to
this *POINT*, {@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 70 -
SEVERANCE: KE (#70)}

then it's entirely non-sapient to consider more demonstrations of the
same manner as conduct will provide any possibilities for a favourable
outcome. {@2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#88); Ego: 44 - STOVE: TSAO
(#114)}

In other words: " {@3: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#116); Ego: 42 - GOING TO
MEET: YING (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21})}

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results." {@4: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#140 - I DEAL NOT
FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN EAVES-DROPPER {%16}); Ego: 1 - CENTRE:
CHUNG (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO STRONG
DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY {%41})}

MALE: @140 = #140

FEME: @156 + @157 = #313

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #453

#453 as [#1, #80, #70, #9, #50, #8, #200, #20, #5, #10] = apothnḗskō
(G599): {UMBRA: #1238 % #41 = #8} 1) to die; 1a) of the natural death of
man; 1b) of the violent death of man or animals; 1c) *TO* *PERISH* *BY*
*MEANS* *OF* *SOMETHING*; 1d) of trees which dry up, of seeds which rot
when planted; 1e) of eternal death, to be subject to eternal misery in hell;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1238 % #41 = #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 -
The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model;

THOTH MEASURE: #8 - Oh thou of fiery face, whose motion is backwards; I
am not a robber of sacred property.

#VIRTUE: Opposition (no. #8) means recklessness.
#TOOLS: Ritual (no. #48) means squareness the correspondence
between word and deed.
#POSITION: With Departure (no. #66), leaving the old, but
#TIME: With On the Verge (no. #78), coming to a new start.
#CANON: #200

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_200@{
@1: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8),
@2: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#64); Ego: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#56),
@3: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#105); Ego: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#122),
@4: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#143); Ego: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG
(#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #143; Feme: #200
} // #200

G599@{
@1: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1),
@2: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#82); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#81),
@3: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#152); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#151),
@4: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#231); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU
(#160),
@5: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#279); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#210 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND {%30}),
@6: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#335); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN
(#218),
@7: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#348); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#256),
@8: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#381); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#276),
@9: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#419); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#281),
@10: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#467); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#291),
Male: #467; Feme: #291
} // #453

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/grumble.html?idea:{140}&idea:{156}&idea:{157}&idea:{313}&idea:{453}>

SECOND POST ON 24 JULY 2020: “Isn’t that just the cheese to have with a
glass on COONawarra wine?

Hang on a minute COONawarra is derived from an aboriginal word meaning
“wild honeysuckle”.

Isn’t the demand for a *NAME* change just all a bit of WARRA (ie.
aboriginal for crazy)?”

— PELLIAN KNELL —

"DREAD IN SISYPHUS DENIAL.
OVER HEAVEN'S LAST TRIAL {#123}.
THOU DOEST FREELY TELL.
NO CONFESSION TO COMPEL.
THE SOUNDING OF THE KNELL.
SO BEGINS DOWNW'D SPIRAL.
BY AN EVERLASTING QUELL.
TO WELCOME GATES OF HELL."

LANDSLIDE LATER OCCURRED @ *NAME* STONE *POINT* ON 25 JULY 2020

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Namestone%20Point%20Rock%20Fall%2020200725.jpeg>

#298 as [#2, #90, #6, #200] = tsûwr (H6697): {UMBRA: #296 % #41 = #9} 1)
*ROCK*, *CLIFF*; 1a) *ROCKY* *WALL*, *CLIFF*; 1b) rock (with flat
surface); 1c) block of stone, boulder; 1d) rock (specific); 1e) rock (of
God); 1f) rock (of heathen gods); 1g) *ROCK*;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #296 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

#VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
#TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
#POSITION: As to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
#TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
#CANON: #161

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161@{
@1: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9),
@2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#67); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#58),
@3: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#89); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#103),
@4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY
OWN AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#161 - I AM NOT A
TELLER OF LIES {%9}),
Male: #169; Feme: #161
} // #161

H6697@{
@1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2),
@2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#13); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#11),
@3: Sup: 17 - HOLDING BACK: JUAN (#30); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#17),
@4: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#85); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG
(#55),
Male: #85; Feme: #55
} // #298

ABC NEWS (FACEBOOK) @ 0740 HOURS ON 25 JULY 2020: "*ROCK* LANDSLIDE
CLOSES GREAT ALPINE ROAD BETWEEN TAMBO CROSSING AND ENSAY ⚠️⛔️

An estimated 1000 tonnes of *ROCK* has fallen on to the Great Alpine
Road (at a place known as *NAME* STONE *POINT*) around 2.30am this morning.

The road is closed in both directions and a detour is currently in place
at Buchan-Ensay Road.

Vic Roads and emergency services are at the scene to assess the area,
clear the debris and make it safe for the road to re-open.

Police cannot confirm at this stage if anyone was in the area at the
time and believe it will take at least a couple of days to clear the road.

So if you're in the area... keep safe, please take care and follow the
advice of the emergency services.

Have you seen anything like this before?"
[<https://www.facebook.com/ABCGippsland/photos/a.134011209824/10157907369389825/>]

“THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN; FOR THE LORD
WILL NOT HOLD HIM GUILTLESS THAT TAKETH HIS NAME IN VAIN.” [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Gaither Vocal Band - He Is Here [Live]"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A97aLphdL00>

A PDF COPY OF THIS DRAFT DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Horses%20for%20Courses.pdf>

Initial Posts: 27 July 2020

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Jul 31, 2020, 4:45:44 PM7/31/20
WE FOREWARNED YOU AND YOU DID NOT COMPLY:

On 1/8/20 12:09 am, fool for Christ wrote:> "I have fallen: raise me up
and strengthen me, O Lord; for Thou raisest up> all who have fallen.
Stretch forth Thine hand to me and enliven me once
> again by Thy compassion!"
>
> St. Ephraim the Syrian, A Spiritual Psalter, or Reflections on God.
PLEASE DON'T DESECRATE OUR SABBATH / SEVENTH-DAY HOURS WITH YOUR
HETERODOX BLASPHEMY AS NEWSGROUP POSTING FROM THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD

On 31/7/20 3:07 am, fool for Christ wrote:> "Blessed is he who is ever
filled with spiritual joy and untiringly carries> the Lord's good yoke,
for he shall be crowned with glory.">
> St. Ephraim the Syrian, A Spiritual Psalter, or Reflections on God.
>
> "Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the
> Lord his God," Psalm 146:5
>
> Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

-- CONSIDERING THE TECHNOLOGICAL EMULATION OF ANY #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE
WILL CONFORMING TO THE PRINCIPLES OF #68 - RIGHT / #27 - DUTY / #54 -
UNITY AS INTRINSIC TO THE #71 - WORLDVIEW: [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY] OF QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900

(c) 2020 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 1 August, 2020
In recognition that QUEEN VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT OF 29 OCTOBER 1900
CÉLÈBRE associated with unlawful foreign powers having grounding to
eclipse cycles and earlier refusal of the Eucharist Communion, which
occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost
Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998 (*THE* *PROXIMITY* *SUNDAY*
*TO* *31ST* *MAY* *IS* *WHEN* *THE* *BOER* *MEMORIAL* *OF* 1902 *OCCURS*
WITH LAST ON 31 MAY 2020) and 11 June, 2000.
AND THAT IT WAS A SPECIFIC TARGETING OF MY PERSON BY A REPUGNANT
COMMUNITY #315 - NATIONALISM AS CONFEDERACY OF #434 - ANZAC DEFAMATION
MANIFESTED BY THIS UNLAWFUL LIQUOR BAN AS THEN ASSOCIATED TO #492 - BOER
WAR MEMORIAL INFIDELITY MADE UPON 28 MAY 2017 AND AN IMPROPER POPPY
WREATH PLACEMENT UPON CARDINAL GEORGE PELL'S BIRTHDAY {#38} OF 8 JUNE
2017 WAS FRAME BY A TIME FOR PAYBACK AS RESPONSE ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF
DECOROUS RAINBOW SASH PROTEST AGAINST CARDINAL GEORGE PELL'S
PRE-MILLENNIUM REFUSAL OF COMMUNION AT SAINT PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL ON BOER
WAR MEMORIAL DAY 1998 AND 11 JUNE 2000:

@1 - SOVEREIGN,
@5 - #0 CE, <-- *IMPLIED* BY 2017 AS YEAR OF TARGETING
#65 - SOLDIER {4 x #364 + #371 = #1827 - LITURGICAL CALENDAR / 5 YEARS =
365.4 days: SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017},
#175 - MARRIAGE {#1827 - EUCHARIST: BOER WAR MEMORIAL SUNDAY 31 MAY 1998
/ 2015 / PENTECOST SUNDAY 2020}

COUNCILLOR KEITH MILLS (WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL) SPOKE OF THIS
UNVEILING EVENT @ 1642 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "This is Cr. Keith Mills,

ELECTED AT THE OCTOBER 2016 COUNCIL ELECTIONS.

UNTIL THIS FRIDAY 17TH MARCH I HAD SOMEHOW, AND QUITE UNINTENTIONALLY,
MISSED YOUR E-MAIL TO COUNCILLORS. (IT TOOK COUNCIL A LONG TIME TO GET
AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO MY HOME IN CROOKED RIVER)

THEN I HEARD YOU SPEAK BEFORE THE CEREMONY IN VICTORIA PARK, SALE FOR
THE UNVEILING OF THE "CHERISHED MOTHER AND CHILD" MONUMENT:

"THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH
BEGAN ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A
SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF
STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR
YOUR ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH
TOWN HALL ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE--CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017."

THE #728 - MARION STATUE {#1554} BEING A DEFERENTIAL ALLEGIANCE GIVEN TO
#491 - PATER FAMILIAS RELATING TO THE *CASUS* *DATAE* *LEGIS* OF A #339
- PROROGUING NOTICE OF EXPULSION DATED 12 NOVEMBER 2016 MADE AGAINST THE
SAINT VINCENT'S HOSPITAL (DARLINGHURST) AND A QUESTION OF A JEWISH
HERITAGE ASSOCIATION WITH DOCTOR (ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR) *MARK* *BLOCH*,
SYDNEY NEW SOUTH WALES BEING CAUSE FOR HABITUAL MEDICAL MISCONDUCT AS
PERSECUTORY ACT OF NARCISSISTIC SADOMASOCHISTIC PREJUDICE AND *MOMENTS*
*IN* *HISTORY* ON SUBJECTIVE PARENTING VALUES: “KLARA HITLER CAME FROM
OLD PEASANT AUSTRIAN STOCK AS A HARD-WORKING, ENERGETIC, PIOUS, AND
CONSCIENTIOUS WOMAN. WHILE ADOLF HITLER WAS NOT A MOTHER'S BOY IN THE
USUAL SENSE, I NEVER WITNESSED A CLOSER ATTACHMENT.

— ANZACS WHAT FOR? — {@1: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#19); Ego: 38 -
FULLNESS: SHENG (#38)}

"OUR ANZACS WENT TO WAR. {@2: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#22); Ego: 14 -
PENETRATION: JUI (#52)}
HITLER WAS A CORPORAL. {@3: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#99); Ego: 52 -
MEASURE: TU (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7})}
IT WAS FOR NOTHING MORE. {@4: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#142); Ego: 6 -
CONTRARIETY: LI (#110)}
PRINCIPLE RIGHT OR MORAL. {@5: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#216); Ego: 49 -
FLIGHT: T'AO (#159)}

ANZACS DIED SO MAY WE LIVE. {@6: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#285);
Ego: 73 - ALREADY FORDING, COMPLETION: CH'ENG (#232)}
TO SEE HITLER IN THE MIRROR. {@7: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#287);
Ego: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#299)}
NO REASON CAN THEY GIVE. {@8: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#308); Ego: 22 -
RESISTANCE: KE (#321)}
HIS REFLECTION OUR TERROR. {@9: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#386);
Ego: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#342: ROMAN PROTOTYPE #SIX {#38 - 8 JUNE AS
CONFORMING TO THE #473 - *USED* *OF* *BIRTH* FOR CARDINAL GEORGE PELL} /
TORAH PROTOTYPE #FIVE / #CENTRE)}

GOVERNOR GENERAL KNEELS. {@10: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#389); Ego: 26 -
ENDEAVOUR: WU (#368)}
TO PAPAL RING CONFOUND. {@11: Sup: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#465); Ego: 68
- DIMMING: MENG (#436)}
FROM US THE EMPIRE STEALS. {@12: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#491); Ego: 6
- CONTRARIETY: LI (#442)}
DEAD UPON BARREN GROUND." {@13: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#521);
Ego: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#470)}

THEIR LOVE HAD BEEN MUTUAL. KLARA HITLER ADORED HER SON. SHE ALLOWED HIM
HIS OWN WAY WHENEVER POSSIBLE.” [DR. *EDUARD* *BLOCH* WAS IN 1941 / 1949
INTERVIEWED BY THE OFFICE OF STRATEGIC SERVICES (A PREDECESSOR OF THE
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY) TO GAIN INFORMATION ABOUT HITLER'S CHILDHOOD]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201154%20-%205.jpg>

[IMAGE: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE
INSTALLATION @ (LEFT) 1510 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as [#1, #30, #10,
#300, #2, #70] = ʼĔlîyshebaʻ (H472): {UMBRA: #4 as #413 % #41 = #3} 0)
Elisheba = 'my God has sworn' or 'God is an oath'; *GOD* *OF* *OATH*,
*ELIZABETH*; 1) Aaron's wife; / #413 as [#6, #1, #200, #6, #200] = ʼârar
(H779): {UMBRA: #5 as #401 % #41 = #32} 1) to curse; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
curse; 1a2) cursed be he (participle used as in curses); 1b) (Niphal) to
be cursed, cursed; 1c) (Piel) *TO* *CURSE*, *LAY* *UNDER* *A* *CURSE*,
*PUT* *A* *CURSE* *ON*; 1d) (Hophal) to be made a curse, be cursed} BY A
CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ (RIGHT) 1153
HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2017 BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL ESTABLISHED
29 OCTOBER 1909 / RE-SITED 25 APRIL 1972 AS SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION]

[ב , {@1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2)}
א , {@2: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#5); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#3)}
ר] {@3: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#46); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS (8 JUNE
2017): SHENG (#41)}

NOTE: That the BOER WAR MEMORIAL has a disused WATER FOUNT / SPRING
{#360 - #157 = #203 as [#2, #1, #200] = bᵉʼêr (H875): {UMBRA: #8 as #203
% #41 = #39} 1) well, *PIT*, spring as *RITUAL* *CONJURING* *PIT*
impetus for #381 - *NECROMANCY*} and that the 8 JUNE 2017 WREATH
PLACEMENT conveys the constituent element: Eli + sheba = 'my God has
sworn' and thusly bᵉʼêr + sheba is implicit within any action.

H1168@{
@1: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#5); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#5),
@2: Sup: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#12); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#7),
@3: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#89); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#77),
@4: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5});
Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#107),
@5: Sup: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#151); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#117),
@6: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38});
Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
Male: #220; Feme: #150
} // #157

#157 as [#5, #2, #70, #30, #10, #600] = Baʻal (H1168): {UMBRA: #8 as
#102 % #41 = #20} 0) Baal = 'lord'; 1) supreme male divinity of the
Phoenicians or Canaanites; 2) a Reubenite; 3) the son of Jehiel and
grandfather of Saul; 4) a town of Simeon, probably identical to
*BAALATH*-*BEER*;

ALTHOUGH YOUR VOICE WAS GOOD AND STRONG WE HAD TROUBLE HEARING. BECAUSE
THERE WAS NO INTRODUCTION I WAS NOT IN READINESS TO PAY ATTENTION AT THE
START. I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE SEVERAL UNRESOLVED ISSUES. SOME OF YOUR
GRIEVANCES ARE LIKELY TO BE SHARED BY OTHER PEOPLE. MY PHILOSOPHY IS
THAT EVERYBODY DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR VOICE HEARD. I THINK THERE ARE
PROBABLY BETTER WAYS TO GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS. I DO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR
EFFORTS TO COMMUNICATE BY E-MAIL (IT WOULD APPEAR PRINCIPALLY WITH
FORMER COUNCILLOR CLEARY). IT IS MY PERSONAL VIEW, THROUGH FIRST-HAND
EXPERIENCE, THAT FORMER COUNCILLOR CLEARY DOES NOT ALWAYS OFFER A
SYMPATHETIC EAR.

I AM AWARE THAT I MAY BE TAKING A LOT ON IN CONTACTING YOU, BUT THIS IS
MY JOB AND I AM HAPPY TO DO IT. ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO BE AWARE THAT
ONE COUNCILLOR ALONE HAS LITTLE SAY. THE WAY FORWARD IS TO GET MORE
PEOPLE TO LISTEN AND TO GET MORE PEOPLE IF POSSIBLE TO HELP PRESENT YOUR
CASE. IF YOU WANT TO TALK PLEASE AT FIRST TRY MY PRIVATE PHONE,
XXXXXXXX, WHICH WILL TAKE A MESSAGE IF I AM OUT.

KIND REGARDS."

SUNDAY 31 MAY 2015 - #364 <-- ANNIVERSARY OF DECOROUS RAINBOW SASH
PROTEST AGAINST CARDINAL GEORGE PELL'S PRE-MILLENNIUM REFUSAL OF
COMMUNION AT SAINT PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL ON BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY 1998
SUNDAY 29 MAY 2016 - #364
SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 - #371 <-- CAUSE CÉLÈBRE TARGETED BY UNLAWFUL LIQUOR
BAN DATED 30 MAY 2017 (DAY OF YEAR DATE TO ROYAL ARCH FREEMASONS
CAPSTONE COLLINS STREET, MELBOURNE) AND DELIVERED 5 JUNE 2017:

NO BOER WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATION OCCURRED AT THIS TIME AND ONLY
SUBSEQUENTLY UPON #413 - 8 JUNE 2017 COINCIDING WITH THE COMMEMORATION
PLAQUE INSTALLATION AT THE #1554 / #728 - MARION STATUE BEING A
DEFERENTIAL ALLEGIANCE GIVEN TO #491 - PATER FAMILIAS (ie. in
contradistinction to such being the epitome as the OFFICE of the
GOVERNOR GENERAL vis a vis SECTION VIII of QUEEN VICTORIA's LETTERS
PATENT) AS MANUS PRINCIPLE OF #419 - CONTROL expressed by the ROMAN
family law concept of relationship based on *DOMINATION* as being a
RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF ROME BY AN ALLEGIANCE GIVEN TO A FOREIGN
POWER.

SUNDAY 27 MAY 2018 - #364 <-- #782 - MARION {#1554} STATUE DIALOG WITH
STATUE ARTIST IN #473 - *GARDEN* ON 28 MAY 2018 AND WHY AREN'T YOU AT
THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL CELEBRATING OUR AUSTRALIAN HERITAGE?
SUNDAY 26 MAY 2019 - #364 = ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR: 4 x #364
+ #371 = #1827 DAYS

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Liturgical%20Calendar%202004-2040.pdf>

@1 - SOVEREIGN (WILL), @5 - #0 / Y2K (RHUTHMÓS (ῥῠθμός): ἐν ῥυθμῷ (en
rhuthmôi): “in time”), #65 - SOLDIER {4 x #364 + #371 = #1827 -
LITURGICAL CALENDAR: SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017}, #175 - MARRIAGE {#1827 -
EUCHARIST: BOER WAR MEMORIAL ON SUNDAY 31 MAY 1998 / 2015}

SATURDAY 26 OCTOBER <-- DUTCH DISCOVERY in 1616 / SABBATH DAY

SUNDAY 27 OCTOBER <-- OAK TREE PLANTING BY PRINCE HENRY IN 1934 AS PRIOR
TO OPENING OF HYDE PARK WORLD WAR ONE MEMORIAL SYDNEY / SALE HORSE RACES
/ OUR TRIBUTE PLACEMENT AT 0300 HOURS YEAR PRIOR 2018 AS STATE / FEDERAL
ATTORNEY GENERALS ADVISED BEING BEFORE IMPROPER BOER WAR COMMEMORATION
WREATH PLACEMENT BY SALE RSL AND WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL

MONDAY 28 OCTOBER <-- BEERSHEBA PLOT COMMEMORATION 2017 / I PLACED
WREATHS THERE WHICH REMAINED UNTIL SALE MAGISTRATES COURT ON 8 NOVEMBER
2017 AS STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS ADVISED

TUESDAY 29 OCTOBER <-- QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT / ESTABLISHMENT
OF BOER WAR MEMORIAL 1909 AND RE-SITED 25 APRIL 1972

Accordingly we would reasonably conclude that it was the facilitation of
a purposed schema and its principle of cohesion and control constituted
by an #424 - INFIDELITY TO BOER WAR MEMORIAL UPON SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017
which was then the opportunistic impetus of targeting by an UNLAWFUL
LIQUOR BAN DATED 30 MAY 2017 AND DELIVERED UPON 5 JUNE 2017 AS WHICH WAS
UNDERTAKEN WITHIN AN NON-PRESCRIBED MANNER BY AN ABSENCE OF ANY
REQUISITE DETAILS but nevertheless occurring within a determined
sequence of time and culminating in celebrating the death of a STATE by
the #144 - PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (LEFT) 1510 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 and
the contrived #371 - SAINT ANDREWS #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE imposition
intentioned upon the forthcoming ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATION
which was then observed @ (RIGHT) 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2017 being made
at the BOER WAR MEMORIAL ESTABLISHED 29 OCTOBER 1909 / RE-SITED 25 APRIL
1972 was an entirely a subjective and irrational memorial occasion.

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#424 / #238} / HETEROS {#396 / #305} / TORAH {#342
/ #278}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:2,col:8,nous:14&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 8, nous: 14 [Date: 2020.5.28, Time: 04:30
hrs, Super: #424 / #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure, Ego: #238 / #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics);
I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 -
Branching Out]

GIVEN THE AFOREMENTIONED UNITY OF APPERCEPTION TO NUMEROUS EVENTS HAVING
IN ALL INSTANCES A DIRECT TEMPORAL CORRESPONDENCE TO MY INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY AS TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS THEN
PERTAINING TO A COMMON REDACTION AS #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPERATIVE, WE
SHALL CONSIDER THE #434 - *BIG* BLOKES* *BBQ* SPONSORED BY STAR /
CRITERION HOTELS UPON 25 AUGUST 2017 AND 11 OCTOBER 2019 AS BEING
BOOKEND PAIRING TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE BOER WAR AND AN INFIDELITY
SHOWN AT THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL UPON 28 MAY 2017 / 8 - 10 JUNE 2017 AS
ACCOMPANYING BESIEGING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE EVENTS HAVING AN OCCURRENCE
UPON THE SAME YEAR TO DATE.

#473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE* as [#8, #9, #1, #400, #10, #5, #600] / #434 -
*BIG* BLOKES* *BBQ* SPONSORED BY STAR / CRITERION HOTELS ON 25 AUGUST
2017 / 11 OCTOBER 2019 / #434 - BY ONTIC CHECKSUM: @182 + @102 + @150 ON
*ANZAC* *DAY* 25 APRIL - STATE, CONDITION as [#8, #9, #1, #6, #400, #10]
= chaṭṭâʼâh (H2403): {UMBRA: #14 as #23 % #41 = #23} 1) sin, sinful; 2)
sin, sin offering; 2a) sin; 2b) condition of sin, guilt of sin; 2c)
punishment for sin; 2d) sin-offering; 2e) *PURIFICATION* *FROM* *SINS*
*OF* *CEREMONIAL* *UNCLEANNESS*;

YOUTUBE: "MUMFORD AND SONS - LITTLE LION MAN (RELEASED: 11 AUGUST 2009)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E>